My New Boss Ch. 06

Story Info
It was a multiple ass fucking party.
2k words
4.46
97.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
246 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

Because Lucy and Rita were cuffed together, they were not able to move very much. When Lucy pulled against the cuffs, Rita was pulled forward, forcing her strap-on deep into the slut's ass. And, in return, when Rita pulled Lucy back, Lucy's strap-on was forced down into the slut's throat.

But, that was only half of it. When I shoved my cock into Lucy's ass, that also forced her strap-on into the slut's throat. And, when James fucked Rita's ass, her strap-on went deep into the slut's tiny ass. So, there was a lot of pulling and pushing going on. I just couldn't get enough of Lucy's ass. I held her hips tightly, because she was getting into the whole thing quite a bit. She was now Domme and submissive.

With the force from my fucking, her tummy was literally hitting the slut's nose. It was fun to watch her strap-on go into my fuck toy's mouth. That slut was really getting it good, and it was my thrusts forcing Lucy to give it to her. Her eyes were wide open and I could tell she was getting off on it all. Her lips had a tight grip on that fake dong Lucy had.

And, Rita was in the same situation as Lucy. But it was interesting to watch Rita get her ass fucked. I usually got to watch her be Domme, but because she was a switch, she did have her submissive side. Her expressions were different. I could tell she really loved James' cock in her ass. She tried not to lose her rhythm with the slut's ass, but her eyes told me that was second in her mind. That cock in her own ass was in control. She was submitting to James, completely.

The fuck toy was taking it all. There was not one person using her, but two. And, the two using her were also being used. That changed everything from her point of view, because James and I controlled the rhythm she experienced. Her mouth and ass were getting fucked by the reactionary spasms of Lucy and Rita. The fuck toy couldn't resist. Shit, she couldn't even complain. She was too busy.

She didn't know which way was up, or which way was down. All she knew was in and out. I didn't have the best view from where I was, but I could at least lean around Lucy and see the slut's face. It was fun to watch how she was forced to take Lucy's punishing thrusts. I could hear her whimper as Lucy's strap-on penetrated her mouth with those jerking strokes, and those jerking strokes were caused by my hard cock reaming Lucy's cute little ass. It was amazing.

And, if that wasn't enough, all I had to do was look over at Rita. Her face contorted into many faces of lust as James took her ass. She and Lucy were holding hands and looking into each other's eyes. Lucy would stick her tongue out and Rita would try to suck on it. But, James' thrusts would get the best of her making her body jerk out of control. But, sometimes they would connect, and those girls would be locked in a tongue-sucking kiss that I could feel though Lucy's ass.

I looked over at James. His eyes were shut most of the time. He was obviously enjoying himself as he pumped deep into Rita's ass. But, he was truly missing out on the sensuous show that I was seeing. I'm sure some of the sensations he was feeling had to be the same as mine. But, because his eyes were closed, he had no idea they might be caused by what Lucy was doing to Rita. And, when you think about it, what Rita was feeling was at least partly because of my cock in Lucy’s ass.

Feelings of all were mingling together, each of us sharing my new fuck toy, in one way or another. And, my fuck toy was getting the best part of the deal, really. She tried to groan as Rita rammed her ass, but nothing came out but whimpers, as Lucy's strap-on was constantly going in and out of her mouth.

Those fake cocks weren't stiff dildos, and it was a good thing, too. They were semi-stiff, made of flexible rubber or something. It was interesting to see how they sometimes didn't go in straight, but because they flexed, they always made it in. Lucy's was coated well with the slut's saliva, and Rita always used lots of lube when she did any back door plumbing. Any real cocks wouldn't have been able to withstand what those fake ones were going through.

I decided I had to concentrate on my own actions, if I was going to finish off my load into Lucy's sweet little ass. She was so tight that my cock was actually starting to hurt. But, it was a good hurt. I leaned over and grabbed her tits. Lucy has very sensitive tits. But, I didn't realize how truly connected we all were. When I grabbed her tits, she lost her balance and fell forward. This caused her strap-on to shove deep into the slut's throat. I heard her gagging from that.

Lucy and Rita had been holding hands, using each other for leverage. When Lucy fell forward, it caused Rita to lose her grip and she fell backwards. When she went backwards, it was just at the same time James was thrusting forward. And from the look on Rita's face, his cock hit a spot inside her that hadn't been touched before. She let out a scream that sounded like it came from both pain and pleasure. But, from the look on her face, I'd say that pleasure won.

After they collided like that, James nearly fell on the floor. He had to get a better grip on her. He reached around and locked his fingers together, and began to really hump Rita's ass. I released my grip on Lucy's tits, but then grabbed her nipples. I pinched each one, twisting and pulling, as I rammed into her ass. She heard the slut gagging, and tried to push back against me to pull the strap-on out of her throat.

At first, I thought she was just reacting to my cock, but then I remembered why she did that, the first time. I took my hands from her nipples and grabbed hold of her hips. Pulling hard, I pulled her away from the slut's face, but at the same time, I pushed my cock into her ass. It was wonderful. She wasn't expecting it, and she screamed almost as loud as Rita had. Then her scream was followed by a deep almost animal sound. I couldn't believe it was coming out of sweet little Lucy. But it was.

I heard someone gasping, almost screaming repeatedly, but I couldn't tell who it was. Then, I noticed I had pulled Lucy's hips so far back, the strap-on came completely out of the toy's mouth. She was gasping for air, reacting to Rita's strap-on punishing deep inside her ass.

At that point, I didn't really care about much more than my own cock and where it was. I kept ramming into Lucy's ass for all I was worth. She arched her back and pushed against me as much as she could. It seemed James was doing about the same thing to Rita, and because the two girls were connected, some strokes were shallow, but there were also other strokes that seemed perfect, when Lucy's ass was coming back at me as I was ramming forward into her. Not knowing when those were going to happen was cool, in a strange kind of way. Nobody's rhythm was perfect, like there was someone else controlling everything.

I knew I was about to cum, and I wanted Lucy to cum, too. I reached around and stuck my hand behind the strap-on, finding her clit. I fingered her clit as I pounded into her for the last couple minutes. Her body tensed up, and she arched her back as much as she could, pushing that little ass back to me. She wanted everything I could give her, and that's just what she got. I fucked her ass good, and hard.

I reached up with my other hand and grabbed her hair. I forced her back to me with my grip and continued to finger her clit with my other hand. I held her in that position, as I gave her all I had. I watched my cock sliding in and out of her quivering hole and listened to her cries and moans. Just as I was about to cum, I took hold of her shoulders with both hands and pulled her back to me and thrust hard into her ass those last few times. The last time, I held her there, as my cock jerked inside her, filling her bowels with my cum.

Lucy yelled that she was cumming. She was yelling and shaking her head back and forth. "Fuck me...oh God, fuck my ass. God, I love it. Fuck me. Cum in my ass, baby. Oh, yeah, cum in my ass." She twitched and jerked, from her own orgasm, then lightly moaned and relaxed in my control, almost melting around my cock in her ass. I stayed inside her, and her ass twitched around my cock.

As I was coming back to reality, I heard James pounding away at Rita. His hips were slapping against Rita's ass. Just after each slap, the toy gasped her reaction to Rita's strap-on being forced into her ass. It was kind of like James was fucking two asses with one cock. One was direct drive, and the other was sort of remote control.

It seemed like James was nearing his own climax, and Rita was right behind him. Lucy and Rita were still holding hands, as James pistoned his best into Rita's ass. He changed positions, grabbing Rita's hair with both hands and forcing his cock deep into her as he pulled her head back. She screamed as each of James' thrusts hit somewhere deep inside her. Her chest was heaving and her tits jiggled in a rhythm opposite to James' thrusts. I could tell Rita was very close to cumming. Her eyes fluttered and her jaw dropped. Then, she grit her teeth together and her breath hissed through her teeth, as she forced out the words "Fill my ass, baby. Do me. You make me feel dirty. I love it! Oh, I'm cumming! James, I'm cumming, baby. God, yeah! Oh, baby...do it! Fill me up! Fill my ass!"

James couldn't do much more than keep doing what he was doing. And, that seemed to be enough for Rita. He held her tight as he drained his cock into her ass. Then, everybody was speechless, and catching their breath. My cock was satisfied and finally slid from Lucy's ass. I'm sure James' cock slid from Rita's, too. Lucy's strap-on wasn't in the slut's mouth any more, either.

But, there was one cock that wasn't getting soft and slipping out, although it was in a very used ass. After they stopped jerking and twitching, James leaned against Rita's body for support. Rita was lying against the slut, her strap-on still deep inside her ass.

After the ass fucking James had given Rita, I could only imagine the ass fucking Rita had given the slut. Something told me my fuck toy's ass wasn't quite as tight as it was when I had it, earlier that evening.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
246 Followers