My New Boss Ch. 09

Story Info
Rita takes charge.
2.7k words
4.56
44.2k
3
0

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
247 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

After a short while, Rita caught her breath so Lucy didn't waist much time. She walked over and grabbed the slut's arm. "Get up, bitch. It's my turn for fun, now. Your tongue has had enough of a rest. Time for the fun to continue." She held the remote up so the slut could see it. "Keep in mine that Rita will have this, so you had better do as you're told. She isn't one repeat herself."

Rita got up and put her hands on her hips. "OK, slut, it's Lucy's turn. And, don't think for a minute, just because your mouth made me cum, that I'm not gonna drive you hard. I'm gonna make sure you make Lucy cum. Got it?"

Still sitting on the floor, the slut's face was wet from Rita's cum. Her eyes were wide with fear because she knew Rita meant every word she said. "I will do whatever you say, Mistress. Anything at all."

"Well, you impress me, slut. You remembered to call me Mistress. I might go a little easy on you, if you keep that up. Don't take that for sympathy, though. Remember. I'm in charge. Lucy, where's that remote?"

Lucy was standing in front of the slut, lightly caressing her own nipples. The smile on her face told me she was probably thinking of ways that slut's mouth could make her happy. I'm sure she was also enjoying thoughts of Rita being in control of the slut.

Rita was watching Lucy. She was quickly sliding off to another world. Rita's Domme mode kicked in. "Lucy, what are you doing? Don't start the party before the rest of us get there. Come on, now. You're taking some of my fun from me."

"OK. Let's get to it. I'm more than ready."

"That's obvious, girl. Give me that remote and sit down."

Lucy handed Rita the remote. The slut watched as her boss changed from Lucy to Rita. I saw her lick her lips as she watched the exchange. Her tongue still worked.

Rita didn't waste time. "OK, bitch, get up on your knees. I want you to suck on Lucy's nipples. Suck, but be sure to listen for my voice. I might have you do something different at any time."

"Yes, Mistress."

"OK, now get over there and suck those pretty tits."

It wasn't very far, but because her ankles were bound, the slut had to hop on her knees over to Lucy. After about three hops, she was there, but because of her momentum, she ended up between Lucy's legs. She stopped herself before she head butted Lucy in the chest.

Their eyes met, and Lucy smiled. "Do a good job, bitch, if you value your ass hole. Rita likes to push buttons."

"Yes, Miss Lucy. I'll do everything she says."

She leaned over and took Lucy's right nipple into her mouth and sucked hard. Lucy gasped. To me, it looked like a vacuum had sucked half of Lucy's tit up. She had great sucking action. And, from Lucy's moans, we could tell she liked it. Then, the slut let go of Lucy's right tit, and moved over to her left. The same thing happened, again. That nipple went right into the slut's mouth. Lucy gasped again. She clasped her hands behind her head, giving the slut as much sucking room as she wanted. Lucy smiled as she watched that slut take turns with each of her nipples.

I guess Rita decided it was time to get busy, so she walked over to where the two girls were. Lucy was leaning back with her legs spread wide. The bound slut was kneeling between Lucy's legs, sucking on her tits. The slut was leaning over to reach Lucy's nipples, so her ass was sticking out. Rita walked over to her bag and pulled out a paddle that looked like a ping pong paddle.

It had cowhide on both sides, and the handle had been reinforced. Walking back over to the girls, Rita gave the slut a harsh smack on the left cheek of her ass with that paddle. The fuck toy let go of Lucy's nipple and gasped. From the sound of the smack, and the startled reaction from the slut, it must have stung a lot.

The slut's wincing didn't influence Rita. All she did was hit the other cheek with the same amount of force. And, of course, that smack got the same reaction. The slut was whimpering softly, trying to reach her bottom with her cuffed hands.

Lucy looked up at Rita with a frown. "What are you trying to do, Rita? She's sucking on my nipples. You could have caused her to bite me. She might have bitten my nipple clear off."

"She wouldn't dare, sweetie! I'm just marking my territory. Now she knows I have this paddle, and she also knows I will use it. With it and this remote, I don't think I'll have any problems with her."

"I wasn't having any problems with her, either. Then all of the sudden, she jerked up when you smacked her ass."

Rita began smacking the paddle against the palm of her hand. "I don't think she'd bite you, sweetie. I think she knows better than to do that. If she'd bitten your nipple, she knows I would have made her pay for it."

"If she had bitten my nipple off, I would have made her pay for it!"

"I'll have her make it up to you, sweetie. OK?"

Lucy couldn't stay mad at Rita. "OK."

Rita leaned down and grabbed the slut's hair, turning her head so she could look into her eyes. OK, slut, this is your mission. You start on Lucy's nipples and then work your way down, when I tell you to. From then on, no matter what happens to you, you keep her squirming and wiggling. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will enjoy that."

Rita roughly pushed the slut's face back towards Lucy's crotch. "Well, Lucy, it seems one of us has made a friend. I think it's you, sweet one."

Rita looked over at me and smiled. Something told me she had plans and wanted to make sure we were watching. There really wasn't a chance I wouldn't be watching. Rita puts on a show. And, with this new revelation that the slut enjoys servicing Lucy, I think Rita had plans to take it further.

"OK, slut, make her squirm. Go back to those pretty tits and suck her nipples. She liked that. Do it just like you were before. Suck 'em hard into your mouth. Nibble on 'em. Lick 'em and make 'em wet. I want to hear Lucy make some noise. Do as I say, and she will soon be moaning and begging for more.

Lucy was hot before that slut started on her. She was only getting hotter. Her chest was heaving and she started sticking her tongue out and wetting her lips with it. She kept her hands clasped behind her head, and that only made her tits stand out more. It was like she was offering her tits to the slut, as a prize.

Rita saw Lucy's condition and walked over to the two women again. "OK, slut, now run your tongue all the way down to her clit. But, when you go past her belly button, slurp your tongue in there, just for fun."

The slut did just as she was told. She stuck her tongue out and ran it down between Lucy's tits to her belly button. Lucy moaned as she watched her slide that wet thing down her chest and belly. When she got to her belly button, Lucy squealed and her legs shot out straight. She tilted her head back, and kicked her legs back and forth, giggling the whole time.

"Lucy's belly button is ticklish. Slut, you're making her happy. Keep doing as you're told and I won't use this paddle on you." After a while of watching Lucy giggle and squeal, Rita told the slut to continue on down with her tongue. "Run your tongue on down to her clit, now. She's been waiting for that. Suck on her clit for a while. I think we can torment her like that for a little bit. Stay on her clit. Don't move down to her pussy."

Rita motioned for James. He walked over to her and she whispered something in his ear. He walked over behind Lucy and grabbed her wrists. He told her to raise her legs. He then grabbed her left wrist with his right hand and right wrist with his left. He had hold of her wrists underneath her legs, pressing her legs against her chest.

Rita watched to be sure that James did as she suggested. "Keep your legs open, Lucy, so the slut can get to your sex. That's the whole idea of getting your pussy eaten, you know."

Lucy opened her legs as best she could. James had her so tightly by the wrists that her ass was pushed out. This made it even easier for the slut to get to her clit. She was really going to town, and Lucy was feeling it. She was actually unable to move, because of how James had hold of her. All she could move was her head and her legs from the knees down. It was nice to see her getting serviced that way. She liked it, too.

Rita decided it was time to have the slut get deeper into Lucy. The slut's mouth was making Lucy purr. James was getting a little tongue of his own. He was planting wet kisses on Lucy's neck. Rita watched Lucy enjoy the slut's tongue. "We aren't going to cum, are we, Lucy? You know that isn't the right thing to do. We're just getting started here. If you cum now, you'll miss out on some of the fun. Come on, now, sweetie. Don't you dare cum until I say."

Lucy groaned when Rita said that. She was so close to cumming, it would be work to keep from going over the edge. Rita told the slut to make Lucy groan even more. "Put your tongue inside her pussy, now. Put your nose up against her clit, and fuck her with your tongue. Like you did to me. She'll want to take your tongue home with her."

The slut was doing just as Rita told her. With James holding Lucy's arms like that, I had no problem seeing just what was going on. I could see the slut's tongue as she shoved it inside Lucy's sweet little slit. I could see her nose rubbing back and forth against Lucy's clit. Lucy was going wild. "Oh, God, I wanna cum. Please, Rita, I wanna cum. Make her stop. I can't stand this any more. James, please let me go. I can't move and that tongue is making me crazy. Please?"

James could only laugh. He knew Lucy could sound so sincere when she wanted something. He had heard it far too often. Rita had heard it, too. It wasn't working, this time. Rita decided it was time to advance a little more. "James, be sure you hold her still. She's gonna wiggle, I think. Especially in her excited condition. Slut, I want you to lick her ass hole. She's very sensitive back there, and I think your tongue will drive her crazy, for sure."

The slut acted quickly, doing just as Rita said. Lucy couldn't do anything but take it. She tried to get away from James, but he had a good hold on her. She kicked her legs and screamed to get away, but that slut just kept licking her ass hole like a good little servant.

Rita smiled as she watched Lucy twisting in James' grip. "You like this just a little too much, don't you girl."

"Fuck, yeah. I love it, but I wanna cum, Rita. I wanna cum! Please let me cum."

"No, sweetie. You know it's better when you wait."

"Yeah, but I can't wait. I'm gonna fucking explode! Come on, Rita."

"No, not just yet, sweetie. I've got some more fun in mind for you."

Lucy groaned. She couldn't get away from the slut's tongue. From my view, she was doing a great job at licking her ass. Rita bent down and watched a close up of what she was doing. "That's a good little slut. Lick her little brown hole. She loves the attention. Now, I want you to fuck that hole with your tongue. Stick it inside her ass and wiggle it. Make your tongue rigid and fuck her." Lucy whimpered when the slut's tongue found it's way inside her ass. She threw her head back and groaned. She growled from somewhere deep, when the slut wiggled her tongue inside her ass. Rita was watching everything very closely. "Yeah, that's it. Good. She's getting close. She's getting very close."

Rita walked over to the bag and picked out a bullet vibrator. She walked back to Lucy and the slut. She leaned over and kissed Lucy. Lucy stuck her tongue into Rita's mouth. Rita sucked it in. "You think your tongue is gonna get me to let you cum, don't you?"

"Well shit, Rita. I'm in pain, here. I've got a human tongue fucking my ass, and you wonder if I'm ready to cum? Oh, Shit! Come on, now. This is getting to be too much. Fuuuuck, yeah. Yeah! Shit! Fuck, Rita. Come on, now!"

Rita turned on the vibrator and pressed it hard against Lucy's clit. "Cum, Lucy. Cum hard."

Lucy screamed hard when she felt that vibrator on her clit. She exploded hard. She was still unable to move. James seemed to be enjoying his job. He had a sexy woman in his arms, and she was cumming hard. The slut pulled back away. She was watching Lucy cum. Rita saw this and pushed her face back down between Lucy's legs. "Stay there, slut. I didn't tell you to move. Keep fucking her ass, just like I told you."

Lucy screamed again, as the slut stuck her hot, wet tongue back inside her ass. Rita put her hand at the back of the slut's head. She grabbed a hand full of hair. "Make your tongue hard, slut. I'll move your head back and forth."

The fuck toy was doing her job well. I could see everything from where I was, on the desk. The side view of the whole thing was great. When Rita grabbed the slut's head, everything seemed to break loose. Lucy was cumming hard. She squirmed and wiggled as that slut's tongue went in and out of her ass. Rita held the vibrator on Lucy's clit. It was all just too much for her. She nearly passed out.

Finally Rita let go of the slut. And, Lucy was calming down. Rita leaned over and kissed Lucy, then she smiled. "Did you like the tongue inside your ass, baby?"

"Weeeeee! God...it was great. But, I thought you were never gonna let me cum."

"Yeah, I know. I was getting into the control of it all. I think the slut was, too. Yep, I think you've got a new friend, Lucy."

James put Lucy down in the chair. She was so worn out she just lay there in a satisfied heap. The slut sat back on her heals. She had a grin on her face, too. She was starting to really like her position.

I couldn't help it. I had to say something. I was getting horny, just watching. "Hey, Rita. Don't wear that slut out. I haven't had my turn with her, for a while. I think it's my turn now. My turn, and then James. It's about time she serviced a couple of real cocks."

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
247 Followers