My New Boss Ch. 22

Story Info
The slut asked James to fuck her mouth.
2.4k words
4.66
30.3k
9
0

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
247 Followers

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

For a few seconds, James just stood there looking at her. I'm sure he was soaking it all in. I know I would have. The image of a naked woman, bound and helpless, and that look on her face as she said those words. What man could resist? Not me.

James' face began to glow with desire. I could see those wheels of lust churning in his head as he looked down at her. I'll say one thing for that slut. She knew how to get what she wanted. She knew the walk and the talk. That wasn't the first time she'd said those words.

I was watching the two of them, waiting for one of them to say something, for one of them to move. I think James was expecting her to say more about how she wanted to be taken, but she didn't. She didn't specify anything. That meant he was in complete control of the situation.

But, he just stood there, stroking his hard cock. The tip of it was only inches from her waiting lips. The sexual tension was thick. The slut was clenching her bound fists, as she waited for James to make his move. We were all waiting. I was envious. I was starting to feel a little like Rita. I wanted my turn!

James finally broke the silence. "So, you want this, slut?"

The slut just nodded her head, still looking deep into his eyes.

"Well, you know I can handle that for you, don't you?" he asked.

She just smiled and ran her tongue across her lips. I think James finally came out of it, and took control. He walked over to the ottoman and pulled it over to where she was kneeling. "Sit on the floor and lean your head back against this ottoman."

The slut was eager to please. She had some difficulty sitting down, but once she got there, leaning back against the cushion of the ottoman was easy. And, her head was tilted back quite nicely.

I guess James thought it was a nice tilt, too. That was his intention. Because he got down on his knees and straddled her bound body. In her position, the slut's bound hands were behind her and her bound legs were beneath James. Once he got himself into position, her mouth was right where he wanted it.

James held his hard cock in one hand and he leaned against the ottoman with the other. His body was arched over her head, and his cock was like a loaded gun ready to go off. "Kiss it."

The slut was quick to do as told. She kissed the very tip of his cock, then she leaned back against the ottoman, and smiled up at James.

James groaned a bit, but who wouldn't? "Take your tongue and lick the precum from the hole in the tip."

Again, she was quick to act. She raised up, stuck out her tongue and poked that sexy thing right into the top of James' cock. I had a side view, and her tongue looked rather skilled at what it was doing. While her tongue was busy, she looked up at James. His eyes were glazing over, but he was still in control.

Yes, James keeps his control quite well. He's kind of like me. He doesn't get mad, and he doesn't lose control of his sexual self. He concentrates on the task at hand. He was about to use the slut's mouth, and knowing James, he was sure to milk it for all he could. "Now, lean back and form a very small "O" with your lips. No teeth, or I'll have to find the zapper."

The slut was ready. Her nipples were erect and they looked very hard. She was fidgeting with her toes, but I think that was just from nervous tension. What would you expect, if you were naked and helpless, and your mouth was about to be fucked?

James did one last thing that showed he is of the kinky variety. He picked up the lube and dabbed a little on his fingers. And, while the slut was holding her "O" position, he smeared lube on her lips. "I don't want you to get friction burns on those pretty lips." Then, he smiled.

The slut's eyes got larger, when she saw what he was doing. And when she heard why he was doing it, they got even wider. Her cute puckered lips didn't move, though. She had asked for it and I think she knew James could give her what she wanted.

"OK, slut. Let's see you in action." He leaned over her and by holding it with one hand, he put the head of his cock right in front of her mouth. "Keep those lips just like that."

He slowly leaned more, just until the tip was touching her lubricated lips. Then, he pushed, and his cock forced it's way into the slut's mouth. She groaned as his thrust shoved it deep into her mouth. Her head was forced back into the cushion of the ottoman, and her nose was mashed against his pubic hair.

James held his cock still, while the slut tried to adjust. With him on top of her, she was his captive, but with his cock deep in her throat, she was his victim. He changed positions so both of his hands rested on the ottoman, above the slut's head. That gave him perfect leverage for thrusting in addition to a bird's eye view of her face, while he stuffed it with his cock.

He slowly pulled his cock out, but not all the way. Just as the head was about to come out, he shoved himself back into her throat. The sounds coming from the slut's mouth sounded like she had a pretty tight grip on him, with her lips.

Just as soon as he pushed deep into her, he pulled out of her, and repeated that for a while. The whole time he was watching from above, as his cock was taking her mouth. He wasn't pushing fast, but he was steady and with the full force of his hips.

The slut's cheeks puffed out, each time he shoved his cock into her and they sucked in, as he pulled out. I could hear air escaping from around her lips on the downward strokes, and sucking sounds, as he pulled up. She had such a vacuum hold on his cock, I bet it felt great. It sure looked great.

Our show continued. The slut's head was pushed deep into the ottoman's cushion, as James' hip action kept strong and steady. I could hear the slut gag a little each time James shoved his cock into her throat. She sure was a hungry little slut.

What I thought was interesting was the way James' cock went so deep into her little throat, when she couldn't deep throat mine. But, it's a completely different story, when a man's strong hips are pushing it in. And, that lube on her lips? Maybe I should have thought of that trick.

James was giving her every bit of his cock, and she was taking it all. But, she really didn't have a choice with the position she was in. I guess she could have bitten his cock, but that wouldn't be a nice thing to do. And, I'm pretty sure she enjoyed getting her mouth fucked by James. I saw the way she looked at him. She wanted it.

James was enjoying himself, too. That smile was on his face that meant he was feeling fine. Then, he kind of lost his balance. When he did, his cock slammed hard into the slut's mouth. His whole body weight came down and for a second I couldn't see much of the slut's head. It was buried deep in the ottoman's cushion. But, I know the slut took it deep that time. She raised her legs a little, but it might have been a reflect action. He quickly recovered and got back to business.

I thought James' arms were getting tired, because he stopped. But, all he did was pick up the lube and glob more on the slut's lips. She held her head still, just like a good slut should. Then, he got up on his knees and right up against her body. Grabbing handfuls of hair to hold her head still, he shoved his cock right back in. He had her head up off of the ottoman, just slightly. From the side view I had, I could tell his cock was going deep into her mouth. But, it had to be going somewhere and, she was hardly gagging at all.

It looked like an optical illusion. It seemed almost effortless for her to take his cock. I guess it was just a matter of who you're with, and what's going on. Maybe it was the lube. Gagging is a reflex action, but it also depends on other things, like the angle of the head. That must have been what it was, because she wasn't gagging. In fact, James' cock had to be going down into her throat.

I couldn't take my eyes off of it. God, that was sexy. Just watching them was nearly overpowering. Her hands bound behind her body and her ankles were tied, too. James straddled her, and was shoving his cock down her throat. The muscles in his legs were visible, as his lust seemed to be in charge.

All the sudden, he groaned from deep in his throat, and he moved his hands to the back of the slut's head. His thrusting changed to a longer and slower pace. His head was tilted back, and when he shoved his cock deep into her mouth, he held it there for a little while before pulling it back out. Each time, it seemed he left it there a little longer than the time before. I could see the slut's cheeks puff out, his fucking was so powerful.

The ball gag around her neck was bouncing against her breastbone. James was really forceful. Her nipples looked rock hard, and standing at attention. James was so close to her, his hairy legs mashed her tits up against her body. It was impressive to see these two in such a rhythm, like a single piston machine, instead of two independent bodies.

Lust overtaking him, James was groaning with each shove into the slut's mouth. He returned to watching his cock invade that mouth and then come back out again. Her lips were really getting a workout.

I could hear James breathing as it got heavier and his thrusts were very quick and deliberate. His hands were both behind the slut's head, so her face was taking the full force of his cock. As he got more forceful, I could hear her reactions to it. Whimpers and slight gagging sounds began coming from her throat, but it was difficult to hear, because James' moans were getting louder.

Because I couldn't hear her, I just watched the slut's body react. Her toes kind of curled back, during most of James' strokes but when he pushed his cock down her throat, she wiggled her feet almost like they were being tickled. That was the only real body part she could move, so it was her way of expressing herself. I didn't know what she was expressing, though.

It all was close to an end, as James was pumping her mouth hard. I was still impressed with the force and depth of the strokes. And, the slut was just taking it all. Her head was jerking with the fierce force of James' lust, as he was very near to cumming. It was difficult to see much of the slut's head, because James had such control over her.

She was quite helpless to do much more than take what he was giving her. Not that she was having any trouble with it, because she wasn't. At least, not that I could see. Then, James let out a loud groan and all of his muscles tensed up. He shoved his cock down the slut's throat and held it there, as he pumped his cum into her.

His body jerked around, but the slut's head was jerking right with him. I could see that she was wide eyed. I could hear her gagging as she did her best to swallow his cum. She didn't have a choice. As James continued to growl and groan, I saw her body begin to shake. Before, it had just been her head jerking from his control. But I could also hear what sounded like moans and little whimpers of pleasure coming from her. And, she was getting nearly as loud as James.

It seemed like they were both cumming. James was obviously keeping control of her head. He was looking down at her, while grinding his pubic hair against the slut's face. He continued to jerk her head around, as he finished inside her. The sounds coming from the slut were jerky too, as James' movements affected her voice.

James finally pulled his drained cock from the slut's mouth. It was covered with cum and saliva, and a trail of the mixture dripped down her chin. She quickly got most of it with her tongue, but she couldn't get it all.

James stumbled to his feet, and plopped into a nearby chair. His cock looked red. It got a real workout. The slut just sat there, licking her lips. I don't know if she came or not. I don't think she did. I think she was just choking on James' cum and complaining about it.

Her nipples still looked as hard as a rock. I'm sure she wanted release. But, that would depend on the punishment she chose next and who would give it to her. Her next problem was that only Rita and I were left, in the first round. Not that I was soft on her, but if there was any way she would be allowed to cum, I don't think Rita was the preferred choice.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
247 Followers