My New Bride Gives It Up

Story Info
The extra guy we had been with popped back into Julie's life.
974 words
3.34
34.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time the four of us had been out together: Julie's college friend Barb, her boyfriend Rick, Julie and me; it was kind of fun, a double date, a first for Julie and me.

Julie looked really good that night, tight blue jeans fitting her sexy curves, hair black and very curly, nylon stockings and low heels. She had on some sort of tight-fitting top that accentuated her upper body; she was slim and firm.

Then there was her college friend Barbara; she looked really good too: still young enough to have a little baby fat on her face, narrow eyes, almost oriental, sexy curves too; her ample breasts filled out her light sweater. I was tempted to flirt with her.

After a little trouble (I locked the keys in the car) we got to a night club full of a Friday night crowd, music blasting and a dance floor packed with all kinds of people. The four of us sat in a booth, ordered some drinks. I forget how it happened but Julie must have been feeling wild; she disappeared and later came back from the dance floor leading a black man.

She introduced him all around as Dwight; he seemed like a nice fellow, a little anxious being a stranger in our small circle. Julie had drawn him in somehow and he was intent on sticking around; she pulled on her friend Barb and the four of them went out to the dance floor again.

Barbara and Rick came back after the band finished one song but Julie stayed out there dancing with her new friend. Once in a while I'd turn around and check; my girl was having a great time dancing.

She had mentioned before that she likes the way black males always seemed to focus on their dance partner, much better than the white guys who seemed to look everywhere during the number; so she was enjoying the attention; and I could see Dwight liked watching her sensual moves on the dance floor, the way her hips would sway, catching the rhythm nicely.

They danced more, I saw them once, clutching and holding each other. She came back to the table. Julie slid in next to me and Dwight sat on her other side. He had a good solid handshake, smiled as he sat down. Dwight was single and taught elementary school. Seemed real easy going.

It was good to see Julie enjoyed dancing with him, I tried to convey that he was among friends.

Barb and Rick were sitting across the table looking perplexed but they were trying to accept that I didn't mind my girlfriend carrying on with this dark stranger.

At a glance I saw her hand resting on Dwight's leg. Hmm-m, I didn't have a clue. Was that an accident? She was talking and smiling at each of us. Part of their talking was her saying she just got a new car. They smiled and nodded at each other.

Rick and Barb got up and headed for the dance floor and Julie left behind them with Dwight in tow. I watched them for a while, then started watching the good-looking girl singing with the band. The other couple came back to the table, lost track of Julie.

Well, I tried to discretely looked everywhere in the club, couldn't find either of those two so I went to the back door, had a feeling. It was pretty warm outside. I wandered into the parking lot, sauntered over near Julie's car, a little compact.

Approaching from the passenger side I could clearly see Dwight sitting there; I walked by casual-like, glanced in the window. It looked like Julie leaned over, her head in his lap. With only a quick pass, a blurred look at the back of her head, I knew what she was doing.

Whew.

I got a lump in my throat as I walked away, my girlfriend was blowing a guy in the parking lot! Giving a blowjob to a stranger!

She had hinted before that she wanted to do it, have sex with a black man. Did I really see what I thought? I was excited and alarmed at the same time. It was exciting, but Julie, so sexual, excited, and turned on enough to suck him off right in the parking lot, what if she liked this guy more than me?

Back in the club, still feeling terror and lust combined, I didn't know what to tell Barb and Rick. When Julie got back to our booth with Dwight she was hanging on his arm and when they sat down Julie leaned on him. Was that a lurid grin on her face, a devilish smile?

She seemed to wake up and remember who she was there with and leaned toward me; we touched cheeks; I could smell Dwight on her breath. It was kind of a turn-on, knowing how wild she was tonight.

Dwight looked a little nervous, like he wasn't sure whether I had figured out that he had just fucked my cute girlfriend's mouth.

"He wants to take me home with him," she told me. I gulped. "Did you two fuck?" Getting more and more turned on by the stuff she was doing tonight, I really wanted to take her home with me.

"Yes," she had, "but it was car sex, he wants me in his bed." I gulped again: "Couldn't you get his number and come home with me Love? I want you." Oh boy did I want her!

She leaned back over on Dwight's arm, talking to him. They exchanged phone numbers; they touched cheeks and kissed air before he left. So this was it? She was coming home with me, really? She gave me an earthy kiss and said "let's go back to my place."