My New Career in Modeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niplock
niplock
273 Followers

I felt like a pig on a spit with rods stuck in both ends getting ready to be barbequed. I was completely covered in sweat from the working over that I was taking from both ends. Glen started to speed up his pace, and I knew that he was going to climax soon. Sure enough his body stiffened. He pushed his dick as far into me as he could, and started to shoot hot streams of cum up my ass. He must have unloaded a pint of cum into me until he finally stopped. As he was pulling out of me, the invader in my throat deposited the second load of cum deep down into my belly.

As they both pulled out, two others took their place. I was getting fucked by everyone that night, not only once but as many times as they could get it up. Even our professional photographer Jamie took his turn in my mouth, while his buddy Kurt finally got to sample that ass that he had been admiring in the gym showers. I lost count of how many loads of cum I had swallowed, and how many times that I had been fucked up my once virgin butt hole.

When they were all finished, the straps were released from my wrists. As I was helped back to the dressing room with cum dripping out of my butt hole, I was thinking to myself "Did I pass the "test photo" stage of my modeling career?"

I was certain that I did and would be making many more trips back to the studio for more "photos".

niplock
niplock
273 Followers
12