My New Dress

Story Info
Being a whore for a day is a real turn on.
2.8k words
4.34
91.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmberLynn3
AmberLynn3
104 Followers

It was Saturday morning and I was fondly recalling the events of my date last night. Was also pondering what was in store for me today.

Horse races? I had never been to the horse races. What does a girl wear to the races and what does dress sexy mean?

And what was he going to do with that picture he took with his phone?

I decided I needed to talk to Keith and get some help with what to wear, so I called him on his cell. He answered with an enthusiastic "Hi Beautiful, how are you feeling today?" "Fine" I said, "but I need some help with how to dress sexy for the races." He responded, "How about I pick you up a little early and we can go shopping for something special for you to wear? I am just finishing up a breakfast meeting with an associate, Barry, and I can come over as soon as we finish."

"That would be great," I said. "Looking forward to spending the day with you and wearing whatever clothes you pick your for me. See you soon."

I got myself made up as much as I could. I know guys have a thing with "pretty eyes" when they are getting head, so I made a point to make my eyes sexy, gave my face and lips some color, and curled my hair. I put on a matching pink thong and bra under my jeans skirt and blouse. I love the color pink and always wear something pink. Since I was not sure what Keith would pick out for me to wear, figured I would ensure I had something pink with my lingerie. I wore a pair of three inch white heels, which I figured would go with anything I wore.

Keith arrived to my place around noon. He was in a festive mood. "Ready to go shopping and to the races?" he asked. I replied I was ready, but had a question first. "What are you going to do with the picture you took of me last night?" I asked him. "Call me on my cell" he said. I dialed his cell and when it rang in his hand, there I was on his screen; a goofy half smile on my face, a dazed look in my eyes and my lips and chin dripping with cum.

"I get hard every time you call me and I see this picture" he said. "But what if someone is with you when I call?" I replied with some terror, then it hit me, I had called him this morning when he was with Barry. "Did Barry see that picture?" I asked. With a big smile, Keith said, "He thought you are the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world. Trust me, any guy that sees your picture is going to be insanely jealous of my incredible girlfriend."

I was not sure how I felt about having this type of picture of me showing up on Keith's cell phone, and having other people see it, but he did call me his "girlfriend," which made me proud and happy. He certainly seemed to like having my "porn shot" on his phone, and seemed proud enough of me to show me off, so I decided if it made him happy, it was fine with me.

I was informed we were going to Gulfstream Park to see the horse races, but on the way we stopped at the Aventura Mall to find me an outfit. Keith must have done some research before he picked me up as we went right to this little shop that seemed to feature sexy dresses. I could not see me fitting in to a single one in the store as I have very large breasts and everything seemed made for normal sized girls, but Keith found one he wanted me to try on within minutes.

My first reaction was NFW, but when I saw the eagerness in his face, I took it and headed back to the fitting room. It was a pale pink little number that tied around the neck with two pieces of fabric, which came down the front and covered the breasts. The center was open down to a full six inches below the bottom of my breasts and the sides covered my breasts if I stood still, but any movement showed the sides of my tits. My back was completely exposed down to the tight fitting skirt, which started at the top of my rear end and covered to just maybe two inches below my ass. No way I could wear a bra with this.

When I walked out of the fitting room with my heels on, my tits were unrestrained and on the move, bouncing up and down and swinging with each step. With the shortness of the dress, my back exposed and no bra, I felt almost naked. Keith, however, said I looked perfect and it fit perfect. I said, "I look like a hooker." He said "number one, you look gorgeous and sexy, number two, you will be with me, so you won't have to risk being solicited and number three, so what if you look super sexy. We can pretend you are my whore for today. It will be fun. Besides, look at what the site of you does to me." He pointed to his very obvious erection.

He looked so happy and excited to have me dressed this way, I could not refuse him, and so we paid for the dress and walked out of the store and through the mall. I felt like everyone was looking at me. It was obvious I had no bra on and both the insides and the outsides of my breasts were clearly visible. I had to keep pulling the bottom of the dress down as it tended pull up and expose the bottom of my ass cheeks. If I was going to play a whore today, I definitely looked the part.

I was so happy to get out the mall door and head to the car. What amazed me was that while I was embarrassed and self-conscious, I was also getting very turned on. I was starting to get into my role and was looking forward to my day as a personal whore.

When we got to the car, Keith opened the back door for me instead of the front door. At first I thought it was so he could throw in the bag with my old clothes, but he told me to get in. I did as I was told. He went around and opened the driver's side back door and climbed in himself. He told me he was so turned on and hard for me, there was no way he could go to the races until I gave him some relief. I said, "well, if I am going to be your whore for the day, I may as well dive right in. Tell me what you want me to do like you would tell your whore."

He unbuckled and unzipped his pants and pulled them down to free his cock. It was so big and so hard and Keith was so intense, I got a little nervous, but at the same time, I was horny, as hell and I knew his erection was caused by me, which is an awesome turn-on.

Keith cupped his big hand around my head and pulled me down towards his dick. At the same time he said to me "I think you know what to do." I lay down across the back seat, parted my willing lips and took him into my mouth.

There I was, in the backseat of a car, in the middle of a busy mall parking lot, dressed in hardly anything, sucking off a man whom I had only met a few days ago. Cars were driving by and I could see the shadows of people walking past the car. I was the epitome of a slut, but funny thing was, I could not think of any place I would rather be. I was having fun, doing what I love to do, I was pleasing a man and he was obviously turned on by me. What more could a girl want?

I worked Keith's dick with my hand and head together as I brought him toward climax. He reached his hand over and squeezed my ass for a few minutes, and then he slid his fingers down between my legs and nudged them slightly apart. He got his middle finger inside my thong and wet it in my pussy and then used it to stimulate my clitoris while I sucked him.

After a few minutes of stroking and sucking he began to thrust up into my mouth, and then he held my head still and ejaculated into my mouth. I was swallowing as he came and when he was done I gently milked his cock to ensure I had it all, and licked off the last drop of cum. He said, "Amber, you are one hell of a cock sucker. That was incredible."

"Thank you," I replied. "If I am going to be a whore today, I am going to be the best whore you could ever imagine."

"Well then, how about you lose the thong before we get to the track?"

"Keith, this dress barely covers my ass cheeks and pussy when I am standing; it rides up when I walk and when I sit down or get into the or out of the car, I will be exposed for all to see."

I thought I made a good argument for keeping some level of modesty, but he replied, "Are you sure you are committed to being the BEST whore?"

Touché! I smiled at him and hooked my thumbs over the elastic waistband and pulled my thong off and put it into his glove box. "I'm ready now," I said.

Gulfstream Park is not far from the Aventura Mall, so it was a short ride to the races. Keith valet parked his car and as I got out, I got the first of the many reactions I got from men during the day. As I put my right foot out of the car, my dress rode up and exposed my shaved pussy for all who were looking to see. I got whistles and a loud "Wow!" as Keith took my arm and escorted me into the track.

I had thought we would find a seat and I would be safe until the end of the day, but was I ever wrong. We stayed for seven races and every race involved a walk to where the horse come out, then a walk to the betting window, then a walk to our seat at track side. I was on display all day.

I got over my initial self-consciousness after the first round trip and from then on, I was sex personified. I was so turned on by being barely dressed in front of so many people; I had sparks flying off me. My tits were swinging and bouncing when I walked, my ass and pussy were barely covered and often the bottoms of my cheeks were exposed.

Keith made it easy for me as he had his hands on me all day, kissed me constantly, complimented me repeatedly and in general, made me feel loved, appreciated and desired. When we sat in our seats waiting for the start of each race, he had his hands on my legs, rubbing the insides of my thighs, and brushing his little finger along my cunt.

I swear, if he told me I had to fuck and suck every guy in the place, I would have gladly done it; I was so turned on.

Once when we were leaning on the rail watching the horses come out, with about a hundred people around us, he put his right arm around me and slid his hand under my dress and cupped my bare tit. He whispered in my ear how hot I was and how hot I was making him. He said it really turned him on thinking about my belly full of his cum as he watched me move about. I smiled and gave his cock a quick rub and told him not to flatter himself; "I am hardly full from what you gave me in the back seat." "The day is still young my dear, " he smiled.

We did not stay for all the races. We had to get out of there so the whore could do what the whore needed to do, before she did it in front of everyone at the track. I was beside myself with lust. When the valet brought the car and I climbed in, I heard a guy exclaim "Holy, Shit, did you see that big tit bitch? She has no panties or bra on, and is showing her pussy to the world. I'd like a piece of that shit, when that dude is done with her." Hearing this really put me over the top.

"Get me anywhere Keith and fuck me and please, please hurry."

We drove up Federal Highway, in broad daylight, with my tits pulled out of my dress and my legs spread in the passenger seat of the car. Each of us had a hand on the other's crotch as we urged the car to hurry. Up to that point, in the history of my life, I had never been as turned on and needing sex as I was from my day dressing as a whore in front of such a big crowd of mostly men. I learned about myself how much I was turned on by being a sex object.

When we got to Keith's house, we practically ran to the door. I didn't even bother to tuck my tits back into the dress. When we got inside he pulled me into his bedroom, pulled the dress off me and lay me down on the edge of the bed, with my head toward the middle and my ass on the edge. He took his hands and spread my legs and then stood between my legs while he took his shirt and pants off.

His cock was at full attention. When he was undressed he grabbed my ankles with each hand, pulled my legs up and apart and inserted his cock strait into my waiting, wet pussy. I lay back with my arms out to the side and my tits bouncing up and down with each stroke, as I got the fucking of my life.

The whole time Keith was pounding into me he talked non-stop about what a slut I was and how much I seemed to like dressing and acting like a whore. He told me I was a big tit piece of ass that needed a good fucking and he was going to use me as his personal fuck toy and cocksucker.

Words cannot describe how much I liked what he was saying to me. I am a slut and a whore and it took Keith to pull it out of me. The realization was liberating.

He pulled my legs straight apart and plunged his dick in and out of my cunt. My orgasm was intense and non-stop as all the sexual tension from the day was taken out on my pussy.

After what seemed like forever, Keith raised himself up on his toes, pressed his cock as far into my cunt as it would go, and started releasing his semen deep inside me. The feeling of his cock pulsing over and over again as he came inside me was absolutely heaven.

When he was done, he straitened up and backed away from me a bit. My legs were still spread and cum were running from my exposed pussy. He looked down at me with a shit-eating grin and said "Amber, today you were, without question, the best whore of all time. I had an amazing time with you."

"I am a good whore because I love being a whore for you. As long as you were by my side today, I felt free to let myself go. I don't think I would like doing this by myself, but if I am with you, I will do anything you ask of me," I replied. "For you I will be the biggest slut in the world."

"Go get a shower," he said. "When you are done and dried off, come into the living room naked. I will be watching TV. Kneel down between my legs and suck me hard. I am not done with you yet."

And so the night continued.

I became Keith's girlfriend, personal slut and whore. A relationship we have to this day.

AmberLynn3
AmberLynn3
104 Followers