My New Executive Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers

Laura convulsed, grabbing hold and pushing my arm solidly against her. I slid a thick finger into her hungry lips and felt her pussy pulse around it. She clenched that finger hard, gasping and panting with each wave of orgasm as it washed over her. She probably soaked the back of her dress with the hot feminine liqueur that flowed from between her thighs.

And all the time she convulsed I continued to talk her through it. "Oh yes, baby! So beautiful! So fucking hot! Oh yes, sweetheart, just relax now! Shhhhhhhhh, relax, baby! I'll take care of everything, darling. Relax. Relax. Oh, so lovely! Yes, you did fine."

After she had fully relaxed, Laura looked into my face with an embarrassed smile. I shook my head and smiled more warmly, knowing that she could never return to just being a mousy organist any more. She was mine, already hooked on everything that only I was willing to give her. "That's just the first taste, Laura. Every day will be even more exciting. The minute I saw you I knew there was a very sensuous woman waiting just underneath the surface. That woman will live for the first time when you come to work for me."

"So this is real?" she asked, still not believing it all. "You're not just lying to me?"

"I do lie sometimes," I told her honestly, "but not about this. I'll lie to make people happy and to tell them what they want to hear. I'll tell an ugly girl she looks pretty but I didn't have to do that with you. You're already pretty and, when we're done with you, you'll be radiant! No one will recognize you, not even yourself."

Laura looked into my eyes from six inches away. Perhaps she was searching for the truth, or maybe hope. She must have found something, because she leaned even closer and kissed me softly on the lips. I held that tender first kiss for as long as she wanted. It was important for a woman to get her fill early on. It made her feel cared for and secure.

"When do I start?" Laura asked so softly that I almost didn't hear her.

"You already did, darling," I said, impishly smelling my finger and then licking Laura's wonderful flavor from it. "Congratulations, you're my new executive assistant."

Author's note: Let me know what you liked or didn't like about this story. Feedback and story ideas about how it can be continued would be especially welcome! Please, don't forget to vote!

Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers