My New Friend Amber

Story Info
She is forced to show off at beach.
2.5k words
4.09
111.7k
15
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oddwon69
oddwon69
17 Followers

It was the hottest week of the summer, and my boyfriend was going away camping with his buddies. Probably a weeklong party of sun, beer, and looking at girls in slutty bikinis. I wasn’t happy he was going….but I guess he needed to “get with the boys” and do his thing. I would be in my apartment all week alone, with the week off and nothing to do. I could get all the attention I wanted. I am average height for an 23 year old, and have long straight blonde hair. My body is very lean from sports and working out at the all girl gym I go to. I play tennis, and was a cheerleader in highschool too! My rock hard abs always turn heads when I wear one of nasty little belly shirts to the mall…especially with my little cutoffs with the button undone and the waist rolled down. The fact is…I love to show off. But, I have always been considered a little priss…even by my friends. Talking about this slut or that slut, and the way they dress. But when I get alone and in a different place where no one knows me…I let loose. It turns me on to be one of those little sluts I bitch about.. I love making cocks hard…and some panties wet too I’ll bet.

Well anyway…early on the first day of vacation I got the weirdest call…it was from Amber…my boyfriends old girlfriend. I knew her in grade school, but as we grew up she became kind of a low life slut. I had no problem waving my prissy little ass at Jake to steal him away from her. But that was months ago. She called, and wanted to get together and bury the hatchet. She told me she always thought I was pretty cool and was ready to dump Jake anyway. She also talked about her hot new boyfriend and how built he was.

We got together for a few drinks that night, and really hit it off. She wasn’t a low life slut after all. She told me about her childhood, and her parents breakup, and her drug use, and I really understood how she could have let herself get slutty like that. We had a few too many drinks and decided we had both better walk home from the bar. I felt a little uncomfortable when she grabbed my hand and held it as we walked along. But, she was just drunk and being friendly…..I think. Now, Amber is a lot different looking than me…she is no blonde girlie-girl in pink. She has long dark hair and eyes and works out with free weights at the guys gym. I have to say, after not seeing her for a while, she has become quite “ripped”. As we walked along holding hands and talking, she asked me what I was doing the next day, then suggested we go to the beach, which is about an hours drive away. I quickly agreed, as Jake was out of town, I had nothing to do, and it was going to be a scorcher. When we got to my place we stopped and both said what a great time we had. She grabbed my other hand and looked me in the eye and told me we would have an even better time tomorrow at the beach. Then she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I didn’t see it coming, but I was pretty buzzed, and just stood there and let her kiss me. As she walked away, and I turned to go into my building I thought about her kiss. Were her lips really wet, was her mouth really opened, did she really suck my bottom lip into her mouth and run her tongue across it? All I remember is standing there and letting her kiss me…she was my new friend. I was probably reading too much into it.

I packed a beach bag with my modest bikini, lotion, snacks, and my sunglasses. Amber arrived right on time and honked the horn. I ran down the stairs still thinking about her kiss,…did that really happen? She was already wearing her bikini top and some shorts….and was she ever in shape. Her stomach muscles rippled, and would put mine to shame. Her arms were rounded and her muscles were quite evident as she moved to put my beach bag in the back of her SUV. Her legs were long and toned…just a hint of muscle definition as I noticed her slide into the car.

I told her how great she looked and asked her if she gets a lot of hassle from guys because her body is so hot. She told me that over the course of the last few years she had earned a black belt in karate and could kick ass if she wanted too. Then she flexed her arm muscle and I looked on in awe as it grew to enormous size for her trim frame. She told me to go ahead and touch it. I just shook my head no. Then in the strangest way she demanded “Touch it Danielle!” I didn’t know if she was kidding or not, but I reached out ran my hands along her hard bicep…God it was so big and hard! She told me she could kick my ass in two seconds….so I had better not make her mad. I just looked at her in disbelief. I felt a twinge of fear in my tummy…and I noticed my pussy felt a little tingle…what the hell was that all about? Then she smiled at me, and said she was only kidding, But, I’m not sure she was.

She broke the mood by patting me on the thigh and asking me where my suit was. I told her it was in the beach bag in the back. We drove for about twenty minutes just chatting....i couldn't take my eyes off of her muscles and she knew it...about this time I had to go pee really bad so I asked her to stop somewhere. She said to hold on, we would be to the beach soon. I saw the road signs and knew we were still about a half hour away. After a few more minutes I told her I couldn’t wait. She kind of ignored me for a while, then just told me I should have thought about that before we left. I couldn’t believe it! I got mad and told her she had better stop…and she did. She skidded to the side of the road and was she pissed. She yelled at me, and told me that we were supposed to be friends and that I didn’t need to bitch at her. And if I were nicer I would have more friends and as she kept yelling at me I knew she was right…even Jake says I am a bitch a lot to him…and we are really in love with each other!

As I meekly tried to apologize, Amber kept yelling and then poking her strong finger into my chest….again, the tingling in my little pussy….I had to go really bad too. I started to cry as I begged her to forgive me for being such a bitch to her. The more I begged, the hotter I was getting…why the fuck was this turning me on? She told me to get out of the truck and take care of it….but there was tons of traffic and no where to hide. I stood at the side of truck with door open just looking at Amber and her hard rock body. I must admit…the more she scared me the wetter my pussy was getting. She was getting mad again about me just standing there looking like a dumb fuck because I had nowhere to pee. Amber slid across the seat and grabbed me by my little pink belly shirt. Her muscles flexed and she twisted the little girlie tee up to my chin. My pink bra was showing my 34C cleavage to the world as she got right up in my face. My pussy was dripping now as my hands just hung at my sides totally afraid of Ambers strength. As she roughly pulled me to her face she told me that I had better piss right now and not ruin her day at the beach. I almost came as my hot new muscular friend made me piss my kacki shorts right there in front of her. As I pissed my pants like a scared little girl in front of her…I came so hard I shook. I think Amber was totally aware of it and gave me a little kiss on the nose and told me I was a good girl.

After that ordeal was over she told me there was no way I was sitting on her seat with my little piss pants. I had to go to the beach bag and get my towel and lay it across the seat before I got in. After that she acted like nothing had happened.

We finally arrived at the beach and Amber got out. My shorts had a huge wet spot on them so I asked for my beach bag so I could put on my suit in the car and leave the shorts behind. She told me there was no way I was going to change out in the middle of the parking lot…that’s what the changing rooms were for. Then she was fiddling in the back of the SUV while I got ready to get out and get my own bag….no way I was going to walk in front of all the people at the park like this. As I got out she locked the truck with her remote and headed for the changing rooms. I called after her and she yelled back that she put my stuff in her bag so we’d only have to carry one. My pussy tingled again at the realization that Amber was making me walk by all those people with obviously peed pants. It was so humiliating…my pussy was getting wet again.

I finally made it to the pavilion that housed the bathroom/changing rooms. My pussy was now on fire as I turned the corner into the rooms and saw Amber in her bikini. Her bikini was a little bit smaller than mine...French cut, so half her muscular ass showed. Her body rippled with muscle definition…God she looked great. I was totally jealous of her body! She motioned towards a changing stall that was open for me to use. I walked into the stall and removed my soaked shorts and panties, then my shirt and bra...lastly my socks and sneakers. I called to Amber for my suit. She asked me to hand her the shorts and panties, and my other clothes for the beach bag. She said (loud enough so everyone could hear) she would wash out my piss panties and shorts for me and put them outside to dry. I was standing naked in the stall of a public beach changing room…totally humiliated by my hot new friend…and I couldn’t get my pussy to stop dripping. What was wrong with me?

I handed my clothes over to her, and I heard her toss something into the metal trashcan….I asked her what she just did. She told me the shorts were too disgusting and she had to get rid of them…I heard a couple other teenage girls kackle with laughter at me. I was totally degraded, and my nipples have never been harder and longer in my life. I told her she had everything, and asked if I could finally have my suit. Amber kept searching through the bag and told me she couldn’t find it. She said it must have fallen out or something. The teenage girls laughed again. I opened the door a little and peeked out. Amber held up the empty bag and the four girls who were dressed in their own bikini’s laughed in my face.

I begged Amber to go look for it….She told ME to! The girls were dying laughing now. I pleaded again. Amber said she had a spare suit in the SUV and that she would go and get it for me…but that the four girls were waiting to use the changing rooms and I would have to get out and let them use it while she got the suit. I hated to come out of the little cubicle naked in front of these other girls…they would notice my nipples were rock hard and stuck out at least a half inch…and they would also see the wetness all over my pussy…I had just shaved it that morning and left only a long thin strip above my clit to the top of my hairline…right were my bikini would hide it! The worst humiliation is that my clit was sticking straight out like a little hard cock, and since it is shaved down there I couldn’t hide it. As I started to open the door my pussy was wet and a faint trickle of juice rolled down my thigh…I knew I was done for.

I stepped out into the open room and the girls all laughed. Amber took all of our stuff and packed it into the bag. She said she didn’t feel like carrying it, so she would leave it in the car while she grabbed her spare suit. Thank God she had one, that sexy Amber is a life saver. As soon as Amber left, the girls who must have been 18 or 19 began to talk about me as if I wasn’t even there. “What a slut” one said, Another chimed in “Did you see her fucking nipples….could they be any longer and sluttier? “Was that a cock she has, or is she such a slut that she gets off on this shit.” A third asked her friends…while looking me right in the eyes as I stood naked and helpless “ We should kick her ass right here, right now for being such a nasty little cunt” The four of them looked pretty tough. I was getting scared again, and my horney little slut cunt began to take over. The girls talked about beating the shit out of me and I unconsiosly let out a little wimpering sigh….The girl with biggest tits of the group looked over at me …naked and defenceless…and told me to stand against the wall facing them with my hands behind my head and my legs spread. I did as I was told…but I was betrayed by the long thin string of juice that drooled from my pussy down to the floor. They just died laughing and decided to totally kick my ass for being such a whore. As they approached me I wondered if my hot, muscular friend would get back in time to save me from having my poor little girlie body beaten by these younger bikini girls…….to be continued.

oddwon69
oddwon69
17 Followers