My New Friend Amber Ch. -3

Story Info
Girl is forced to showoff on the beach.
1.8k words
4.29
85.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oddwon69
oddwon69
17 Followers

I sat there on the public beach. The beach was crowded as it could be with everyone enjoying the intense heat and the cool water. My muscular friend Amber was turning over in the sun, and every flex of her muscles had me staring and totally jealous of her hard, hot body. I had on my sexy new friends “spare bikini” which only covered my nipples (which were poking through the thin pink material anyway) and barely covered my wet pussy and distended clit. My “little hair patch” that I left when shaving was totally on display for everyone to see as it went from the top of the nasty little bikini to about an inch and a half above. What a total slut I must look like….ass completely on display, tits showing with nipples hard and poking through, and my pussy clearly outlined in the wet spot with my whore pussy hair making me look like I was showing off on purpose…and on top of all that, my clit was clearly creating a half inch “bump” at the top of my slut bikini bottom.

Amber said she was getting hot and needed to go swimming. She also told me for the first time that her new boyfriend was supposed to be at the beach today and they were supposed to hook up. Great! I have to meet her new guy and I’m dressed like this on the beach,,,what would he think. If only my Jake hadn’t decided to vacation without me for a week I wouldn’t be in this mess. I didn’t think it would be a good idea to tell him about my little adventure today…he would be really pissed that I was such a slut, and that I was hanging out with his ex-girlfriend at the beach.

Amber got up and grabbed my hand. As I stood up I saw all eyes on my slutty little show. Men were openly staring at me, and women just look on in disgust at my whorish display. I did notice some women looked at me with a certain interest in their eyes. Just then, two women walked by and commented on my suit. They were both Mom types in their late twenties. One told me I had a lot of guts to wear a suit like that out in public. She said she had suit exactly like the one I was wearing but in white, but she only wore it at her backyard pool for her husband. The other women commented on the pussy hair that was plainly on display above the bikini bottom. It was humiliating, and my pussy started to become very wet. Amber boldly told her she could touch it if she wanted to. So, in front of everyone the woman reach out and put the back of her hand on my flat tummy and ran her finger up and down over the fluffy patch. It was degrading being petted like that in front of the whole beach, but the woman had a definte look of lust in her eyes as she kept playing with my hair for what seemed like an unusually long time. Then she called attention to the little “pup tent” my clit was making in my bikini bottom. I nearly died of embarrassment as they all talked about what a slut I looked like out on a public beach. The woman strayed from play with my hair and let her knuckle mash up against my clit. My knees buckled and I almost came right there in front of all of them. Lastly the woman grabbed my displayed pussy hair and curled it up around her finger and gave a good hard pull. I let out a yelp which of couse drew more attention. The woman let go and looked at me and told me she just couldn’t resist a little pull.

As Amber and I took our first steps into the cool water, the first woman looked back over her shoulder and told me good luck with the suit when I get out of the water. What the hell did that mean? Amber took my hand and pulled me deeper and deeper into the cooling water. At least I would get rid of that nasty wet spot. As we got up to our necks in the water I looked back at the beach and noticed that it was completely packed. How would I be able to hang out on the beach dressed in the most embarrassingly tiny bikini I had ever seen, and still relax. The thought of being on total display like a whore had my pussy quivering, and I don’t think my clit had calmed down in the last hour.

Amber wanted to go back in the sun so we started for the shore. As the water got shallower I looked down at my top and was shocked! It was completely transparent! I told Amber, and she said that is what I get for not paying more attention to where my own bikini was and I would have to deal with it. She took me by the hand again to lead me onto the beach. As the water got shallower and worked it’s way down my tummy I noticed my tits were fully visable. I dreaded what would be seen when my bottom got out. Amber kept walking and pulling me in. I watch her hard muscles flex, and realized that in a few second my pussy would be totally on display. I have never been more turned on in my life. I let her pull me in so the water was down to my knees and I saw everyone looking at my slut body. I looked down and saw what looked like my naked pussy totally visable to everyone. I asked Amber what I should do. She pulled me in harder and told me to stop my whining…from the looks of my clit I was enjoying it. But how could so much humiliation and degradation turn me on so much? Being totally on display and led around the beach by my powerful new friend like a little lost puppy. Everyone must have known I was turned on by it too…they all stared.

I needed to lay down on the sand and at least not be standing on display for everyone. Just then Amber yelled she saw her boyfriend coming down the beach. I looked over and didn’t see him, but what I did see was a surprise. There was my Jake walking towards us….it was so humiliating for me to have my lover see me this way in front of everyone, including his ex-girlfriend. I quickly tried to think of an excuse as he approached. There were a few other guys walking down the beach and one of them must be Ambers boyfriend.

Finally my Jake made it to us. I opened my arms to him and he walked straight over to Amber and threw his arms around her. Then he kissed her, open mouthed and started making out with her right in front of me. I grabbed his arm and turned him around and screamed at him. He looked me up and down and told me I was a pathetic slut and that he had been in love with Amber for the last four weeks. Amber just smiled at me and told me suck it up, that she was the better woman. I stood totally crushed and virtually naked in front of the whole beach. It was so demeaning to find out this way, dressed like this, in a crowded public area. So why was pussy starting to drip as Jake kissed my new friend in front of me. It was so degrading….a lot of the people around us heard the whole thing and knew what was going on. Jake looked at me with his arm around Ambers muscular waist and mocking said “Nice suit!” Amber kissed him and told him I wanted to wear it. I began to protest, but Amber slapped me hard across the face and told me to admit it. I didn’t want to, but the stinging in my cheek and humiliation of being slapped in public made me drop my head and mumble that I wanted to wear it. Amber made me look at my now ex-boyfriend and say it louder. He looked at my pussy on display and told me I was a whore to want to wear such a bikini in public, and that I should be ashamed of myself. Tears filled my eyes as I saw my lovely Jake drop his hand down to Amber’s hard ass and turn to kiss her in front of me again. I was beginning to feel the strongest orgasm of my life building up in me. I heard Amber say quietly to Jake that they should go…her point had been made. Jake demanded Ambers suit back before they left. I protested. What would I wear and how would I get home? Amber reached over and ripped the top off of me. My pussy twinged. She flexed those big muscular arms and told me I had better take off her bikini bottom and hand it to her or else. My stomach clenched with fear. She slapped me harrd across the face again. I sheepishly slid the bikini down my shapely legs and was now totally naked on the beach. The people around us applauded…some shouting that that is what a slut deserves. Amber and Jake laughed at my humiliation and kissed some more. The twenty something woman who had pulled my pussy hair came up behind me slapped me hard on the bare ass. I winced and covered up my stinging buns. The crowd roared it’s approval. Amber grabbed my arms and held the in front of me. The woman really started spanking my ass hard, calling me all sorts of names. Slut, bitch, whore, cunt, and lastly little slave bitch. The woman finally stopped her assult on my little ass, and Amber let go of my arms.

In front of everyone, Amber pushed me to my knees and turned around putting her muscular ass in my face. She commanded me to kiss her ass in front of everyone to prove that she was the superior woman. I was naked with a beaten ass on my knees in front of the woman who had totally turned my world upside down. As my lips touched the hard tanned ass of the woman who virtually “owned” me, I slid out my tounge and as it made contact with her ass I came so violently that my juices squirted from my slut pussy all over the sand. As my orgasm subsided and Amber and Jake walked away arm in arm, I wondered how I would get home?

oddwon69
oddwon69
17 Followers