My New Girl? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel you, Steve. Umm, it feels good. I want to see it. Please, let me take care of you now." She wiggled her hips eliciting another groan from me before she climbed off my lap to settle on her knees between my legs. My stiff cock tented the front of my slacks and I was glad that they were black because I was sure there would be an obvious wet spot otherwise. The first touch of Jamie's hands nearly had me shooting off in my pants!

"God, baby, be careful! It's been a long time since I've been with a woman. If you don't watch it I'm going to soil my underwear!" I watched in awe as she carefully undid my belt, pulled down my zipper and, with a little help from me, pulled my pants and shorts down to my feet. My cock was swaying in time to my pulse, the head an angry purple and dripping precum. Jamie wrapped her hand around me, squeezing me just below the head. The almost overwhelming urge lessened slightly, enough so that I had some control.

"Don't worry, baby. You just lay back and let little Jamie make you feel good," she said as she began to stroke my shaft slowly up and down. "Umm, you have a beautiful cock, Steve. I love the size and shape, the color of the head, the steel-hardness wrapped in velvet soft flesh. If I'd designed a cock from scratch it would look like this!" Those were the last words she spoke for a long time. Her tongue ran over every inch of my cock, top to bottom, side to side, around and under my balls, her tongue never stayed in one place. Her hands were busy also, cupping my sack as she gently squeezed the orbs within. Every time she felt me begin the climb to orgasm she did her squeezing trick, staving off the explosion I knew was coming.

"So good, Jamie, so, so, good," I moaned as I stroked her hair. Our eyes met and held and I nearly lost it as her mouth closed over my organ. The lust in her eyes told me that she wasn't doing this just to please me, she actually enjoyed having me in her mouth. I've had women perform oral on me almost since I started dating, and some have really gotten into it, but no one took such obvious pleasure from the act. She pulled back, squeezed me hard, then plunged her mouth down over my shaft until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I was struggling to hold back and I'd almost succeeded when I felt her swallowing around the head of my cock that was embedded in her throat. I lost it then, crying out as my full balls emptied themselves in her mouth.

"UGGGGHHHHHH!" I cried at the top of my lungs. I'd been held off so long that it was actually painful to come, my testicles aching as they worked to feed Jamie everything I had. Somehow I kept my eyes open as I watched Jamie's throat working as she struggled to keep up. Our eyes met and I began another round of shots that did overwhelm her ability to keep up. Warm thick semen leaked from around her lips, down my shaft and onto her hand which held my shaft in a tight grip. Finally my overworked balls were empty and the woman who'd been attached to my cock like it was a lifeline, pulled away. She licked her lips, scooping the cum that had leaked down her chin back into her mouth. Once she'd gotten all of that she went back to my shaft, cleaning any traces from me. When she was convinced she'd gotten it all she sat back on her heels smiling widely.

"God, Steve, you weren't kidding! I can't remember the last time I wasn't able to take all of a guy's load!" She licked her lips, moaning happily. "Damn, you even taste good! You taste almost sweet! I'm going to want a lot more of that, I'm just warning you now." She rose onto her knees, leaning in towards me, her breasts hanging down sexily as she rubbed her nipples along my leg. I reached down, pulling her onto my lap. I kissed her, tasting myself on her lips and tongue. I've never been squeamish about kissing a woman after she's given me a blowjob. If she can swallow it and give me such pleasure the least I can do is let her know I appreciate her efforts.

"Jamie, that was *the* best blowjob I've ever had, bar none! I'm kind of jealous, knowing that you've done that to other men." I kissed her quickly as she looked to respond negatively. "I'm not complaining, mind you, I just don't ever want to share you with another man, that's all."

"You won't, Steve. I'm a one man woman and you're my man as long as you want me." I smiled, pulling her into my arms. Though we hadn't said the three scary words I knew it was just a matter of time. I glanced at the clock, noticing that it was now after 3 AM. I groaned, wishing that I didn't have to go home.

"I should be going, babe," I said as I patted her on the butt. "Unless you want me to stay?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm not ready for that quite yet, Steve. I'm sorry," she said, truly saddened by her feelings.

"Hey, no problem. It never hurts to ask, right?" I said with a grin.

"No, it doesn't," she smiled back. She climbed off my lap, allowing me to pull my pants back up. By the time I had everything together Jamie's blouse was closed and buttoned. She walked me to the door, reluctantly kissing me goodnight.

"Good night, Steve. I'll see you tomorrow, right?" she asked softly, as she stroked my cheek.

"You bet, you couldn't keep me away." I kissed her again, a soft sweet kiss, full of promise, as I walked out the door. For the first time since I'd been dating Jamie I did not need to masturbate before I could fall asleep.

*****

To be continued in part 2

12