My New Girl? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was amazed at the sight of her. She was soft and her little penis looked to be about an inch and a half, maybe two inches long. It rested to the left, barely hiding the tiny ball-sack that lay beneath. She had shaved, making her penis resemble a prepubescent boy, as I'd guessed.

"It's beautiful, Jamie, really it is. I'm so glad you trust me to see you like this."

"Oh, Steve!" she cried, as tears ran from her eyes to roll down her cheeks. "I love you *so* much! Please, touch me, Steve. I want you to touch me." She raised her legs, spreading herself wide, exposing her intimate treasure to my gaze. I slowly reached out so that I could run my fingertip over her. As I did so she began to stiffen though she didn't get too much longer. She was circumcised so as she grew stiffer the head turned from a light pink to a slightly darker shade, but nowhere close to the dark purple of the head of my own cock. I leaned down so I could get a better look, holding the organ with my fingers. I stroked her carefully, as I placed a kiss on her tiny scrotum.

"Steve!" she cried as her hips jerked at my attention. "You don't have to do that, baby," she said though she opened her legs wider to give me better access.

"I do, Jamie. I told you I loved to eat a woman and since you're my woman I plan to eat you to orgasm. I know you have them, you couldn't fake those over the last few weeks but do you ejaculate when you come?" I asked, curiously. I had no qualms about eating her come but I did want to know what to expect.

"I do, but not very much. A couple of small spurts is all and it's very thin. I even have sperm in it, though my sperm count is almost nonexistent," she said almost an afterthought.

"Okay then, Jamie, you just lay back let old Steve take good care of you." I smiled as I remembered her words to me before she blew me for the first time. I lay on my stomach between her legs, my face so close to her that I could feel the heat of her genitals on my lips. Her little asshole winked at me as I continued to stroke her little cock so I stuck out my tongue, slashing it across her pucker. She groaned loudly as she humped her ass into my tongue. I slid my tongue into her, fucking her asshole with my tongue. I marveled at the clean taste of her, assuming she'd washed up before I'd arrived. I licked up to her little balls, slathering the wrinkled scrotum with my tongue. She was constantly moaning, her head thrashing on the pillow as she squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples quite roughly. I filed that tidbit away for future reference but that too was for later. I licked up the shaft of her small cock to the dark pink head. It reminded me of a huge clit, and maybe that's what it really ways. I pulled her cock into my mouth, sucking hard then soft, as I bobbed my head up and down. Jamie cried out her pleasure as I maintained my attack on her little cock.

"Oh God, Steve! I can't believe how good that is! I've never had anyone suck me before, never! Honey, eat me, suck me, ohhhhhh, I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG!" Jamie's hips hunched into my mouth as her little balls worked overtime to produce her orgasm. I felt her head swell in my mouth then I felt it. Once, twice, three times her balls pumped her thin semen into my mouth. It tasted good, it made my taste buds tingle at the flavor as I held her ejaculate in my mouth. I'd lost track of what I'd been doing and I guess her cock was becoming sensitive because she pushed me away, gently but firmly.

"Too much baby, too much," she panted. Her chest heaved as she tried to regain her breath though she kept her legs spread wide, exposing herself to my lustful gaze. I watched her little cock lose its stiffness, coming to rest on her scrotum, as it had been before we'd got started. I raised up on my knees, gazing down at her, amazed that this beautiful creature now belonged to me. I swallowed her cum, savoring the taste. I knew I'd want a lot more of that sweet, tangy fluid. I crawled up to lie beside her while she rested. I pulled her into my arms, enjoying the feel of her breasts as they heave against my body.

"You were amazing, baby. I loved sucking you and I hope you enjoyed it too because I plan to do it a lot more." I kissed the top of her head as she snuggled into my side. She placed feather-light kisses on my chest, interspersed with little cat-like licks to my nipples.

"Anything you want, Steve," she said breathlessly. "I can't believe how good it felt to be sucked by you. Is that kind of what I do for you?"

"No, I'm sure what you do for me is *way* better! I've never seen a woman who gets such enjoyment out of a blowjob and I've never known one to come from giving one. You, my love, are one in a million!"

"It's you, Steve. You inspire me. I've never come with anyone else from sucking their cock. It's some kind of chemistry that we have. I've felt it from the day we met, though I didn't want to tell you that. The feeling has only grown stronger the longer we've been together. If I didn't know better I'd say we were soul mates."

"Hmm, I like the sound of that. Soul mates. I know you're *my* mate, soul or otherwise. I'm so glad I met you and that you decided to trust me to understand about you."

"I almost didn't you know. I talked to my mom and dad and then to Emily. I was all ready to break it off with you tomorrow because I was afraid of how you'd react to me, but thankfully I listened to my family. They told me that you loved me and that you'd most likely understand."

"Wow, I didn't realize. I'll have to buy your mother and sister some flowers and bring a bottle of his favorite whisky to your dad as a thank you." I glanced down at the naked woman in my arms and was again struck by how, if I didn't know about her cock, I'd swear she was just like any other woman. In this case I think she was better, and her little plumbing difference meant nothing to me. I glanced down to see Jamie had her hand on my thigh as she stroked my half-hard cock with her finger. I stiffened completely in seconds, my cock getting ready to take my lover's virginity. "So are you ready?"

"Yes, lover. I want you. I want you to take me the way a man takes his woman. I want you to claim me and make me yours." She climbed onto my chest as she grasped my face, kissing me fiercely. Before I could react she hopped off me, opening the drawer in her bed side table. "Here's the lube," she said handing me the tube. "How do you want me?"

"I want to take you like the woman you are. I want you in the missionary position for the first time. Lay down here and put a pillow under your sexy little butt." Jamie and I changed places. She lay down, her head flat on the mattress, a pillow under her behind. She again spread her legs wide, presenting herself to me. Her little cock was stiffening again but I was only interested in her hole. I squirted a big dollop of lube on my finger then slowly pushed it into her.

"Umm, feels good, baby. I'm not a total virgin. I've used my vibrator for years back there but it's nowhere near as big as you are. That's it honey, lube me up good, I can't wait to feel your lovely cock in my body. I've waited so long for my first fuck and now I'm gonna get it!"

I'd been sliding my finger into her slowly, lubing it up periodically. Now I added a second finger along with more lube. Her tight little hole seemed to suck at my fingers and I wondered if she'd be able to take all of me. Once she seemed loose enough I added a third finger and even more lube. She was breathing deeply now as her asshole stretched though the expression on her face told of more enjoyment than pain.

"You ready?" I asked as I removed my fingers from her.

"I've been ready for you all my life! Take me lover, take me." I squeezed more lube into my hand, slathering it up and down my shaft. When I was as slick as I could get I moved the head of my cock so that it was resting against her tiny pucker.

"Let me know if you need me to stop, or slow down, okay? I want this to be good for you. I don't want to hurt you, not ever."

"You won't. I trust you. Fuck me, Steve, please! The head of your cock is driving me crazy!" I pushed forward, gently, but I slid away from her entrance. I put the head against her opening and this time held it steady with my hand. Slowly, ever so slowly, her pucker blossomed to allow part of the head to enter her. "Umm, ohhh, ummm, feels good, baby. More, please!"

I kept up the steady pressure as more of my cock slid into her. It seemed like forever but it was only a few seconds and I had the head and the first inch inside her. The heat of her was like nothing I'd ever experienced as was the tightness. I only hoped I could hold off my orgasm until I was completely inside.

"Umm," she moaned as she licked her lips. "It's good, baby, real good. I love your cock in me. Give me more honey, I want more!" Now that I felt confident I wouldn't fall out I released my cock and began to press forward with my hips. Inch after inch slid into my lover and soon my belly was resting on her, her little cock, hard again, was trapped between us.

"That's it, Jamie, that's all of me. God you're so tight! Are you sure I'm not hurting you?"

"No! It feels wonderful! I love your cock, I love fucking, I love *YOU*!" She pulled me down so that our chests were mashed against each other as she kissed me with abandon. I felt the need to stroke so I pulled my hips back a few inches then pressed forward, burying myself fully in her body once again. Her legs wrapped themselves around my hips as I slowly stroked her. I didn't dare go too fast as I was sure I'd lose it and I wanted to make her first fuck a good one.

"God baby, you feel so good on my cock! I love you, Jamie, I love you so much!" I began to kiss her everywhere, just then. Her face, her eyes, her nose, her neck, everywhere I could reach I planted kisses. I nibbled her earlobes, tugging them with my teeth as I tried to hold back the orgasm that was quickly building in my balls. Suddenly the urge to come was too great to ignore and I sped up my stroking, fucking her with swift solid strokes. Our hips slapped against each other as she urged me on.

"That's it! That's it, Steve, fuck me, fuck me hard, baby! I'm gonna cum!" That statement drove me over the edge. I felt my balls rise in their sack as the first scalding spurts of semen splashed against her insides. "I feel it! I feel you cumming! Oh GODDDDDDDDDD! FUCK ME???"

I did as she ordered, plowing her as hard as I'd ever fucked a woman. I forgot that this was her first time, so excited was I. I felt her grab me tight with her legs, pulling me even deeper into her where she locked me into place. At last my balls were empty and it took all my effort not to crush her as I lay atop her. Once I had regained some coordination I tried to climb off her but she was having none of it.

"No, baby, stay in me, please, stay in me. I want to feel your body on top of me as your lovely cock slowly shrinks inside me." She looked into my eyes, her love for me communicated without words. I relaxed a little, though I did shift my knees so I could take some more of my weight off her tiny body. The only sound in the room was our erratic breathing and the smacking of our lips as we kissed each other periodically. Too soon for both of us my cock slid out of her little body, followed by a small bit of cum. I could feel my cock as it rested in the crack of her ass, the cool air hitting my sweaty body.

"I'm sorry baby, but I gotta move," I said as I reluctantly rose off her body. As I drew away I saw that she had, indeed, come again. There was a small wet spot on her abdomen, slightly white, looking more like precum than actual semen. I leaned down, licking the wetness from her before she had a chance to react. Though I wanted to lie next to her and hold her I really had to pee so I headed off the bathroom where I did my business, washing my hands and my cock. When I returned Jamie was lying under the covers now, the sheets pulled back for me to enter. I slipped in beside her, drawing her to me so that her head lay on my chest.

"So, was it good for you?" I asked with a chuckle. My wisecrack was met by a smack on the shoulder and a pair of chocolate eyes boring into mine.

"If you have to ask then obviously you're *not* as intelligent as I gave you credit for!" she said, mock angrily. Her expression softened as her lips claimed mine in a loving kiss. "Seriously, it was wonderful, better than I'd ever imagined it could be. I love you, Steve, so very, very much."

"I love you too, Jamie. Are you sure you're okay? I didn't hurt you? You can tell me, you know." I asked, feeling guilty that I'd lost control in the throes of my orgasm.

"Look at me, Steve. Really look at me. You did *not* hurt me, not one bit. I expected it to hurt a little, especially when you put it in the first time but it didn't hurt a bit. And, if you'll remember it was me screaming in your ear to fuck me harder, or did you forget that already."

"Actually, my concentration was kind of shot as soon as I started coming but now that you mention it 'fuck me harder' does sound familiar!"

"Okay, now that we've got that behind us I have a question for you. How soon before we can do it again?" Her eyes were bright with lust even as her face turned bright pink with embarrassment.

"My God, I think I've created a monster!" I laughed as I rolled her over in the bed, claiming her lips as my body pressed her into the mattress. I felt her hand slip down between us. She grasped my soft cock, stroking and squeezing life into him once more.

"Hmm, I think *I've* created a monster! I can feel this monster growing in my hand already." She pushed against my shoulder, rolling me onto my back as she attacked my cock with her mouth. She put all her considerable talents into breathing life into my cock and in mere minutes I was as stiff as an iron rod. She hopped off me, coming to rest on her hands and knees beside me, her sexy little ass waving almost in front of my face. "Come on, baby, lube that bad boy up! I need you, Steve. I need you inside me!" Her voice was almost a painful whine as she hunched her hips in the air, enticing me to respond. I climbed up behind her, lubed up my cock then pressed the head against her pucker. This time it slid in like a hot knife going through butter. Her ass was still stretched from our previous coupling so there was virtually no resistance to my invading cock. I grasped her by the hips and began to fuck her using long slow strokes.

"That's it, baby! Oh honey it's sooooo good! I love your cock in me. I wish I could have you inside me forever!" Her head was pressed into the bed, her chest flattened against the mattress as well. I could feel my balls slapping against her little scrotum, her tiny cock pointing towards the bed, hard and stiff. I sped up my stroking, pulling out until the head was barely inside then pushing deep within her, our flesh smacking loudly in the otherwise silent room. On one out-stroke I pulled completely out of her, holding her cheeks open at the same time. Her hole remained open, pink and enticing. I popped the head in and out, mesmerized by the sight of her hole as it covered me.

"Stop teasing, Steve!" she ground out from beneath me. "Put that thing in me and leave it there!" She drove her hips back at me, burying my hardness deeply. "Umm, that's where he belongs, now fuck me!"

I resolved to give the lady exactly what she'd asked for so I refocused on the task at hand. Again, in this position, I was reminded of how much Jamie was all woman, despite her minor difference. She was completely female, in words and deeds, despite having an immature penis. Speaking of which, I reached around with my right hand and grasped her little cock, stroking it in time with my pounding.

"Umm, yes, yes, yes! That's it, baby! Fuck me, stroke me. I love it when you play with my cock!" She began to fiercely push back against me on every stroke, helping both our orgasms to build to a fever pitch. I felt her little cock begin to swell in my hand then it pulsed twice, wetting my fingers with her ejaculate. "I'm Cumming! Oh, Steve, baby, fuck me!"

Her screams grew in volume as my hips flew, slapping roughly against her. At last I felt my balls draw up in my sack as semen poured out of me coating her insides with my cum.

"Yeah, baby, that's it! Fill me up! Shoot your cum into me! Give me *all* of it!" I held myself buried deeply within her, as the last few spurts shot out of me. At last I was done and I leaned over her back, holding her tightly. I removed my hand from her cock, bringing my fingers to my mouth. I sucked her spending off them, savoring the taste. I still couldn't believe how good her cum tasted. I don't know if it was her hormones or just some physical cause but whatever it was I wasn't complaining.

I kissed her back and neck, anywhere I could reach actually. My hands roamed her body, stroking her sides and the parts of her breasts I could reach. This position was awkward for me, my back was aching from the strain so I rose off her, pulling my now soft cock out of her. I marveled at the sight of her hole as it remained partially open then, gradually, shrank into the pink pucker I was fast coming to love. I flopped down beside her, drawing her to me so that she was lying mostly atop me.

"So, how was that my insatiable little lover? Did I put out the fire in your hot little body?" I asked as I kissed her, running my tongue over her lips and teeth. We traded open mouthed kisses for a few minutes before she was able to respond.

"Umm, I guess I'm satisfied, for now," she said with a smirk on her face. "I have a long time of no sex to make up for you know." She glanced at me, love showing clearly in the expression on her face. "Seriously, Steve, I don't know why it is but I just *want* you. I can't describe how I feel when you're inside me. It's like we're connected somehow, spiritually I mean. I've never felt this way with any man, and it's not just the sex. It's you. You complete me. I love you Steve Williams, more than anyone in the world."

"I feel the same way, Jamie. I've felt drawn to you since the first time our eyes met in that bar. I wanted to ask you to move in with me after our third date, for God's sake, but I knew it would scare you and then I'd lose you. I can't believe how our lives have changed since we met but I do know one thing, I never want it to end."

"I don't either, Steve. So, when do we do it?"

"It?" I asked, confused by the change in topic.

"Move me into your place, silly!" Jamie slapped my chest lightly.

"I guess it depends on you. How soon can you get out of your lease on this place?"

"Actually, I just signed a new lease for a year," she said, glancing down sadly.

"Can you sublet? Maybe have someone move in here on a temporary basis?"

"Maybe, I'll have to ask the management about subletting. Although there may be someone at work looking for a temporary place. I'll have to look into that."

"Great, in the mean time I'd still like to have you stay with me, at least a few nights a week. You can start moving some of your things and then, once things are settled here, you can move in completely." I gazed into her eyes as I smiled happily at her. Things were coming together wonderfully and I was as happy as I'd been in my whole life. The mood was broken when Jamie let out a yawn that I thought would break her jaw.

"Hmm, looks like someone is tired. How about we go to sleep? This is the first night I'm going to have you fall asleep in my arms and I can hardly wait!" I turned around, pulling the covers down so that we could get under them. "What side do you want?"

"Left," she said as she lay down, her brown hair cascading over the pillow. I pulled the covers over us, turned out the light and snuggled into her, spoon-fashion. A contented sigh, from both of us, was the last sound I heard as I drifted off to sleep.