My New Girl? Ch. 03

Story Info
The adventures of Steve and Jamie.
11.5k words
4.79
40.7k
34

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a departure from my usual subject matter, at least to a certain extent. I hope you enjoy it. This story is also a *romance* so if you are not interested in that aspect of a relationship please do not read it or comment as those comments will be cheerfully ignored since you have been warned.

*****

I awoke to a strange room and a strange feeling, a naked woman in my arms. I knew it was a woman because my hand was full of a distinctly female breast. As I came more fully awake I smiled; Jamie. Jamie was in my arms and I was in her bedroom. I don't know if we'd moved all night as we were still in the position that we'd fallen asleep in. I couldn't help but snuggle even closer into her, pulling her back into my chest. About that time Jamie awoke, her hand covering mine as we both squeezed her breast.

"Good morning lover," Jamie said as she turned her head. I leaned over to kiss her but she pulled away. "Ugh, morning breath, sorry." She turned her head and began to move, trying to escape my arms, but I was having none of it.

"I don't care about morning breath. I want to kiss my woman, is that clear?" I said with a growl. I leaned over her, capturing her lips in a fierce good morning kiss. She relaxed into the kiss, her body molding itself to mine. Her bottom wiggled, rubbing against my morning hard-on.

"So," she said as we broke the kiss, "are you gonna stop teasing both of us and put that thing where it will do the most good?" She reached back with her hand, grasping my cock and rubbed it up and down the crack of her sexy ass. I could feel myself leaking pre-cum as she smeared it all over her flesh.

"Hold that thought," I said as I leaned over to grab the lube. I smeared some on the head and shaft then I settled into position, spooned behind her. "Put it in, Jamie. Put me in you. Show me how bad you want me."

She grasped my slick shaft, rubbed it against her pucker then, opening her legs slightly she pressed my shaft into her.

"Umm," she groaned happily as I slid into her. I couldn't believe how easily I was entering her. It was only last night that she'd been a 26 year old virgin and now, the next morning, it was as if she'd been doing this her whole life. She slid her hand down my shaft as more of it disappeared inside her, finally her hand was resting on my balls. "That's all of it baby. You know I want it. Any time, any place. I want you always. Now, fuck me, please fuck me."

I wrapped my arms around her as my hips began a slow steady rhythm. I couldn't give her very long strokes in this position but I loved the closeness. My hands were squeezing her breasts, tweaking her nipples as I languidly stroked her with my shaft. I let one breast go, stroking my hand down her body. I rubbed her belly, tracing her belly button with my fingertips on my way to her genitals. I wondered if she had morning hard-ons as my fingers reached her little cock. I still couldn't believe how small she was. It was almost as if she stopped growing down there when she was ten. Her cock looked like mine had at that age and I resolved to find out more about this incredible woman in my arms. I wanted to know everything about her. I was sure there would be some interesting stories in her past and I wanted to know them all.

I traced my fingertips up and down her shaft, tickling her little balls, cupping her completely within my palm. I reached under further to where my cock was entering her. It felt wonderful, our bodies joined together like this in the ancient dance of love. Though some might find our relationship to be unacceptable I say that love finds you where it finds you and I considered myself the luckiest man on Earth that Jamie and I had found each other.

I made love to her, my shaft plunging in and out of her, my hands at work, squeezing her breast and stroking her little shaft. I kissed her back, placing loving kisses all over her skin. I listened to her, reveling in the moans, groans and whines she made as we made love. She was close to coming but I wasn't, at least not yet. I sped up my stroking of her shaft, twirling my fingers around her wet pink head, rubbing the sensitive spot just below the head, driving her wild.

"Oh God, Steve, oh God! I love it, I love *you*! I'm cumming!!!!" Her shaft twitched in my hand as she spilled her cum. I liked that she didn't really shoot her cum because I didn't want to miss a drop. I captured it in my hand, reveling in the feel of her hot liquid as it coated my fingers. I released her shaft, bringing my fingers to my mouth. I licked one, sucking all her juices from it, again savoring the unique taste of my lover. A wicked idea came to me so I brought my hand to her mouth, pushing my other finger in.

"Taste yourself, baby. I love your taste! I want to share it with you. Suck it, Jamie, suck your juice off my finger." Jamie sucked like a baby on a nipple, gathering her juices from my finger. "Good, huh? I love you, Jamie."

"Umm, I love you, Steve," she sighed as I pulled my finger from her mouth. "You haven't come yet? Well, let's see what we can do about that." She pulled away from me, pushing me onto my back. She climbed above me, holding my shaft up straight as she settled down on it. "There, now let's see about getting you off!" Jamie's ass rose and fell in ever quickening strokes. Her hands rested on my chest, supporting herself as she used her legs to assist her in fucking me. I gazed at her body as she worked to get me off. Her breasts moved enticingly, swaying in small circles, the movement almost hypnotizing me. I scanned her body coming down to where we were joined. I could see my shaft as it entered her, the sight raising my desire for her to greater heights. I watched as her little cock flopped up and down in time with her movements. I wondered if I could get her off again as I extended my hand, capturing her cock with my fingers.

I watched Jamie's face screw up in concentration as she worked her body up and down my shaft, squeezing me with her muscles. I in turn was working her cock trying to get her to orgasm with me. I stroked her quickly, two fingers on top, my thumb on the bottom as she rapidly hardened in my hand. I loved to see her little cockhead go from light pink to dark pink and swell in preparation for her orgasm, mimicking my own shaft that was buried in her body.

"That's it baby, that's it! Fuck me, honey! I'm gonna cum!!!!!!" I cried as her little shaft began to pulse in my hand. I shoved my hips up, burying myself deep within her, causing her to grunt in surprise. I felt as if I was pouring my life force into her; the relief and pleasure overwhelming me as I coated her insides with my sperm. My head flopped back on to the pillow as all strength left me just as Jamie also collapsed on my chest. She grabbed me, hugging me fiercely, as she rained kisses all over my chest.

"So good, baby, so, soooo, good!" I panted. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her to me, trying to draw her body deeper into me. Jamie lay, her body heaving from her exertion, on my chest and I marveled once again that this marvelous creature was mine. I couldn't believe my luck. I vowed to do everything I could to make Jamie happy for the rest of my life. As much as I was enjoying the closeness the reason for my morning wood was still there, I had to pee!

"Honey?" I said as I patted her butt. "I gotta pee and you're gonna have to move, sorry." I carefully rolled her off me then climbed out of bed. I was slowly making my way to her bathroom when a tanned, sexy body scooted past me!

"I gotta pee too! You take the sink!" she cried as she hurried in, sitting on the toilet. I shook my head in wonder again at how much Jamie was a woman. Even though she had a penis she still sat down to pee. I stepped up to the sink, flopping my cock into the bowl and let loose a stream that I didn't think was ever going to end. Once I was done I ran the water, swished out the sink and dried my hands. While this was happening Jamie had turned on the shower and was waiting for me.

"Come on, slowpoke, I'm getting hungry and *you* are taking me out for breakfast!"

"Yes ma'am," I replied with a salute as I joined her under the steamy water. We washed quickly, keeping our hands mostly to ourselves. When I tried to touch her she slapped my hand and told me to behave! I sulked for a second but quickly changed my mind. If I couldn't touch her at least I could look! All the time we'd been making love I really hadn't had the chance to appreciate her body. Her skin was tanned and flawless. I was right about the way she tanned too. It was obvious that she wore a very skimpy thong when she tanned because the only white patches were tiny triangles over her nipples and genitals and the strings that connected them. I was going to have to ask her to model that suit for me as her usual suit was *nothing* like that.

Her breasts, as I'd found out, were full, round and very sensitive, especially her nipples. They were normally soft pink nubs but hardened into rubbery tips when excited, deepening in color as well. Her areolas were about the size of a quarter and the same shade of pink as her nipples. As she turned to rinse her gorgeous ass came into view. It was round, full and heart-shaped; a perfect ass if I may say so. I watched in amazement as the suds rolled down her body, over her butt and down her legs. The sight was so hypnotizing to me that I missed her when she spoke to me.

"Huh?" I asked, embarrassed that I'd missed her words.

"I said, 'see anything you like?' You seemed pretty out of it, Steve. What were you thinking about?"

"You, you sexy minx. I was looking at you and marveling at how absolutely beautiful you are," I said as I pulled her wet, slippery body into my arms. I gazed deeply into her eyes then I leaned down, claiming her lips. We kissed like that for awhile then she pulled back to look directly into my eyes.

"You say the most wonderful things, Steve. I don't know what I did to deserve you but I'm so thankful that you're mine. I really love you Steve, so very, very much." She leaned in, kissing me again, a slow loving kiss that conveyed her love and passion for me. I tried to return the kiss with the same intensity as I felt the exact same way she did. I had to hold back from the urge I kept getting to ask her to marry me. There was *no way* I was going to do that while both of us were naked! Besides, I needed to get a ring and that was going to take a few days at least.

Reluctantly I let her go so we could finish our shower. We dried off then made our way back to her bedroom.

"Oh Steve, you don't have anything to change into, do you?" she asked as she walked over to her closet.

"Actually I do. I brought an overnight bag with a change of clothes, just in case. It's down in my car." I threw on my pants and shirt and slipped into my shoes. "Be right back." I hurried down to the car, grabbed my bag then rushed back to the apartment. I stripped on the way so that I was naked once more when I reached the bedroom. Jamie was just slipping on her sandals when I walked in. She saw me then she did a twirl, showing off the sun dress I'd bought her.

"You like?" she said with a grin. She knew I loved that dress as I'd been the one to talk her into letting me buy it for her.

"You know I do! I love how it looks on you. You are the sexiest woman in the world when you wear that dress." I walked over to her, pulling her into my arms, kissing her soundly. I guess it was the combination of the dress and my nakedness but I felt my cock beginning to harden once more. Jamie felt it too and pulled back, her hands on her hips.

"Not now, Steve!" she said mock severely. "Is that *all* you think about?"

"Yeah, is there a problem with that?" I asked innocently.

"No, not really, but I *am* hungry so get dressed and feed me. If you're a good boy we can make love when we get back."

"I'm always good, didn't you realize that last night?" I said with a smirk. I finished dressing without further comment then I went back into the bathroom to shave and brush my teeth. I walked out into the bedroom but she was gone. She was waiting for me on the couch but she hopped up as soon as I entered the room. She grabbed her purse as I grabbed my keys and we headed out. I opened the door for her then I climbed in and started the car. We were on the way when I glanced over to see that her skirt had ridden up showing a good bit of her sexy legs.

"What color panties are you wearing?" I asked sexily, glancing at her face. She smiled a mysterious smile as our eyes met.

"Who said I was wearing panties?"

"Show me."

"Steve..." she responded, trailing off though still looking at me.

"Show me," I said again, a little more forcefully. "I want to see if you really aren't wearing panties, now show me." Jamie's hands slowly moved to the hem of her dress. She grasped it between her fingers, slowly pulling it up her legs. Inch after inch of tanned legs were exposed as she raised her skirt. I was torn between watching her and watching the road so I quickly pulled over and parked at the curb. My attention was now focused on Jamie exclusively. By now the skirt had risen to just below her crotch when she stopped.

"What are you going to do if I lied?" she asked nervously.

"What I do to all bad girls who lie to me. I give them a spanking." I gazed into her eyes, my lust for her evident, but my smile tempered my words so she'd know I would never hurt her.

"Oh, Steve," she said, mock afraid, "I don't want a spanking."

"You should have thought about that before you lied to me. Now pull up your skirt!" Jamie followed my instruction, pulling her skirt the rest of the way up, exposing a sexy yellow lace thong. I loved the way the color highlighted the tan of her skin and I knew I had to have her, now! I started the car, pulling back out onto the road. Instead of continuing to the restaurant I drove quickly to a park that I knew about. The park was rarely used this early on a Sunday and had some woods that would come in very handy.

"Where are we going?" Jamie asked, as we drove off.

"The park. I'm going to give you your spanking," I said with a grin. Jamie looked at me, curious but trusting. I pulled into a place, turned off the car then hurried around to her door. I about pulled her out of the car as we raced towards the woods. I saw exactly what I wanted, a small clearing with a picnic table. We were deep enough in so that no one could see us from the parking lot so I felt we'd be reasonably safe.

"Steve? What...?" She asked as I led her over to the table. I pressed against her back so that she was face down, her torso on the table as I raised her skirt, exposing her butt. I massaged her sexy butt cheeks then I lightly slapped them, causing her to flinch slightly.

"Ow," she said though she stayed put.

"Quiet, you don't want people to hear, do you?" I asked as I slapped the other cheek a little harder this time.

"Ow!" she said though it was a whisper this time. I alternated little slaps, causing her to jump slightly but she never asked me to stop, in fact, after a while she was lifting her butt, presenting it to me to slap.

"So, you like your little butt spanked do you?" I asked as she pushed up again begging for more. "I bet you're hard, aren't you?" I didn't wait for an answer as I reached between her legs to find her little cock tenting her thong. "I was right! You do like this. My, what a kinky little girl you are."

"Me? Kinky? *I'm* not the one who dragged me here to spank my ass!" she said mock-indignantly.

"No, you're the one who is all excited that I've done it, that's who you are." I bent down, pulling her thong away, exposing her little pucker. "I'm going to fuck you now. I'm so hot I have to have you." I leaned in, licking her pucker, spitting on it, trying to get her as wet as I could. We'd left the lube at her place so I knew I needed to get her as wet as possible so I wouldn't hurt her.

"Steve, baby, eat me, lick me, fuck me!" she groaned, getting into the spirit of the moment now. I pulled my cock out of my pants and spit in my hand, rubbing it all over the head and part of the shaft. When I was as wet as I was going to be I placed my head at her opening.

"Spread your cheeks, baby. I'll go slow so I won't hurt you," I said pressing forward slightly. As my head lodged itself at her opening she grasped both cheeks, pulling them wide open.

"Umm, that's it baby, God you're sexy! Spread 'em for me!" I pushed harder, my cock entering her slowly but steadily. Even without the normal amount of lube I entered her relatively easily. I guess she was becoming used to me being in her and she'd relaxed her body to ease my entry. Maybe there was still some residual lube from earlier as well. I knew this one was going to be fast and furious so I just got down to business. I pounded into her once I was sure she wasn't in any pain. I worked to get myself off, hoping that my lust would drive her over the edge as well. It seemed that my hope was to be realized as her cries became more urgent as I felt her shudder beneath me.

"Cumming!" she hissed, somehow managing to keep her voice down. "Cuumming!" she growled again. I grunted, an animalistic grunt as I too allowed my orgasm to claim me. Spurt after spurt ran up my shaft, firing into the tight heat of her bottom. I stood on shaky legs, my half hard shaft still embedded in my lover. I pulled out slowly, again so I wouldn't hurt her, and once I was out I put the strap of the thong back in place.

"You can let your cheeks go now, baby," I said with a grin.

"Oh, yeah," she said as she let her butt go, shakily rising off the table. She glanced down at herself, brushing imaginary dust from the bodice of her dress. She looked at me with a satisfied smile as she looped her arm with mine. "Now, if you're done ravishing me for your carnal pleasure *I'm* hungry!" We walked back to the car, arm in arm, smiling happily. It had been a spontaneous coupling that both of us had enjoyed and would do so again, if I had anything to say about it.

*****

After a huge breakfast, who knew a little woman like her could put away that much food, we returned to her apartment. As soon as we walked in the door the phone was ringing.

"Hello? ... Oh, hi, Mom. ... Oh that's not a problem anymore. I talked to Em last night as well then I called Steve. ... Yes, you were right, Mom. Mark this day down because you probably won't hear me ever say that again. ... Okay, hold on, I'll ask. ... Yes he's here. ... Yes, he did, is there a problem? ... Okay, hold on. Honey? Mom and Dad want us to come over for a cookout this afternoon, is that okay?" Jamie asked, her hand over the receiver.

"Sure, fine by me."

"We'll be there, Mom. Do you want us to bring anything? ... Just my hunky boyfriend, right, got it! ... Okay, see you then." Jamie hung up the phone then she walked into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hunky boyfriend, huh?" I asked, a pleased smile on my face.

"Those were my mother's words, not mine. I wouldn't call you that. I wouldn't want to swell your head," she said as she kissed me lovingly. I kissed her back, squeezing her tightly, her breasts pressing enticingly into my chest.

"You keep that up and at least *one* head will be swelling," I said with a grin.

"Well I did say that if you were a good boy I'd make love to you after breakfast and you certainly *were* a good boy, especially in the woods!" She led me to the couch where she had me sit. She stepped in between my legs, spreading them with her knees. "I want you to watch me." My eyes were locked on hers, the heat of her gaze causing my cock to harden in anticipation.

Jamie reached behind herself, unzipping her dress. She slowly slid the straps off her shoulders using her hands to cup her breasts, holding the cloth up, hiding her globes from my sight. Slowly, carefully, she slid the garment down, exposing the rounded swells of her breasts. Her cleavage came into view then, finally, the tops of her areola, pink and inviting, showed themselves. Her nipples were now hard as rocks, crinkled with her excitement. She released her hold on the dress as it slid down her body to puddle at her feet. She kicked the dress back leaving her standing before me naked except for the lacy yellow thong she wore. Her hands went to her breasts, her fingers tracing the globes, raising goosebumps on them, making her nipples even harder, if that were possible. She cupped her breasts, squeezing them then letting them drop so that they bounced slightly on her chest. She grasped each nipple between her thumb and forefinger, squeezing the tender flesh enough so she could pull them away from her body.