My New Girl? Ch. 06

Story Info
The adventures of Steve and Jamie.
9.8k words
4.79
23.8k
17

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a departure from my usual subject matter, at least to a certain extent. I hope you enjoy it. This story is also a *romance* so if you are not interested in that aspect of a relationship please do not read it or comment as those comments will be cheerfully ignored since you have been warned.

*****

It was late the next morning when we walked into the breakfast buffet. I was worried our friends would be done already but they were still there, though their plates were mostly empty.

"Hey guys, sorry we're late," I said, "we got to bed late..."

"No need to explain. We're all newlyweds, though I have to give it to you Steve. I was out two minutes after we entered the cabin!" Brad said with a chuckle.

"Well that's my Steve, my little stud," Jamie said with a grin. I felt myself blush but Jamie's look told me that she was feeling better about last night. Jamie and I went through the line, got food and coffee, then returned to the table.

"So, does anyone have any plans?" Suzy asked. Nobody had any specific ideas so it was decided we'd check with the cruise director after breakfast. We did the usual tourist things one does on a cruise during the day and made love into the night, every night.

As sometimes happens Jamie and I got along better with one couple in our group than the other, though we were all friendly. Suzy and Jamie hit it off like they'd known each other for years. Bill and I got along well but not to the extent that our wives did. When Brad and Mia wanted to go parasailing the rest of us begged off as we'd been on the go and were looking to relax. Jamie suggested we hit the pool for some relaxation.

"How about we go to the adult tanning deck?" Suzy asked with a wicked grin.

"I don't know, Suzy," Jamie replied immediately. "I don't think I'm quite ready to be ogled by a bunch of horny guys all afternoon. I don't think that would be very relaxing."

"I guess, but Jamie, you've sure got the shape for it," Suzy said, complimenting my wife.

"See, honey, Suzy thinks you have the body for it," I said encouragingly.

"Well, maybe later in the week. Maybe the last day. That way if I'm embarrassed I won't have to hide in our cabin for the rest of the cruise!" Jamie said.

"We're going to hold you to that, Jamie," Bill said. Jamie glared at me like this was *my* fault!

"Honey, you don't have to do anything you don't want," I said. I squeezed her hand in support. Her expression softened and she smiled back at me.

"Like I said, we'll see," Jamie said. "Okay, now that's out of the way how about we hit the main pool? We'll meet you there in... 15 minutes?"

*****

When we got back to the cabin Jamie pulled out one of her 'public' swimsuits and began to put it on. I felt the need to reaffirm my support for her not to do something she wasn't comfortable with.

"Jamie, you know I was serious earlier, right? If you don't want to go to the adult deck you don't have to. I'll support your decision, no matter what it is."

"I know, baby. I'm actually surprised Suzy suggested it. She didn't seem to be the type to me."

"The type?"

"Yeah, some women like to flaunt their 'assets' so to speak. I'd have expected Mia to be interested but not Suzy."

"Oh, I see. Maybe still waters run deep. We don't really know them. Or maybe she's of the same mind as me. We'll never see these people again so we can do things here we might not contemplate at home."

"I know you, you just want to show me off." Her face was covered by her hair as she drew her bottoms up her legs so I couldn't tell if she was pleased or upset by the idea.

"I've got a beautiful wife and I'm proud of her, so sue me."

"I know you are and I'm pleased that you are. I don't have any real problems with going up there, it's just I'm concerned I guess."

"Concerned? About what?" I asked. She was obviously worried about something.

"Well that suit is pretty skimpy you know. I'm concerned that someone might see my clit. It's something I've always been afraid of."

"What about that time on Spring Break? Did something happen then?"

"No, but that was different. I was with Wendy and we weren't topless."

"And what's different about being topless?" Jamie looked at me like I was an idiot but she answered me anyway.

"I get excited when you look at me, don't I? I don't think you'll be able to keep your eyes off me if I go up there and that bottom is really small. I can hide things pretty well in this suit but that one barely covers me as it is. You understand, don't you?"

"I do. I'm sorry, I didn't think about it like that. Of course you don't have to wear that suit. You could wear one of your other ones, ones with better coverage. They don't allow nude sunbathing anyway. No one else knows you have that suit but me anyway so who says you have to wear it?"

"Because I know *you* want me to. You know you want people to see me in that skimpy suit because you're a typical guy and you want to see as much skin as possible. It's not my 'public' suit so it's taboo, so to speak. I'll be as close to nude as I can be in that suit and while it is exciting in a way to think about showing off my body I don't want to be 'overexposed' you know?" We were ready to go so I handed Jamie her beach wrap.

"I completely understand your concerns, baby. And I do not want anything to happen that might embarrass you. So, as I said before, the decision is totally yours, whether we go or not *and* what suit you wear. Now, may I escort you to the pool?"

*****

We settled onto our loungers, the women sitting next to each other so they could chat with Bill and I on the outside. That lasted for an hour or so then we got tired of talking over the girls so I moved my chair beside Bill's. We'd sit in the sun for a while then hit the pool to cool off. I was in the pool more than out because it was a hot day and I'm not really a sun person. I'd had Jamie put lotion on me twice already so I wouldn't burn.

"Jamie sure is a beautiful girl, Steve. I mean Suzy is pretty and I love her to death, but Jamie could be a model. What impresses me though is how down to earth she is. A lot of beautiful women know it and are real witches sometimes. You sure are a lucky guy."

"Thanks, Bill, I know I am. She's one in a million, that's for sure."

"I hope Suzy didn't offend her with that suggestion at breakfast. We wanted to check the adult deck out and Suzy wanted someone she knew to go along for moral support. She figured she'd throw the idea out there to see how Jamie reacted."

"No, Jamie wasn't offended, not really. We discussed the idea at home too. I talked Jamie into bringing her tanning suit on the trip but she's too scared to wear it. She thinks I won't be happy if she wears one of her usual suits."

"Her tanning suit? What's that?"

"She has this really tiny thong bikini she wears for tanning in our back yard. She won't tan nude but this suit is the closest thing to it. However she never wears it around anyone but me."

"Oh, I see. Or I guess I should say I'd *like* to see!" Bill said with a grin.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. To be honest I'd love to see her in that suit in public, just once, but I don't think it's going to happen. I love her too much to try to make her wear it. She'd be uncomfortable and unhappy and I'd hate it. I want her to be proud of her body, and she is to a great extent. It's just she's not into exhibitionism. She doesn't want to be ogled. There are a lot of singles on this cruise and I'm almost sure some idiot is going to do something to embarrass her. It wouldn't be worth ruining the trip, not for me at least."

"I understand. Though with Jamie topless she's going to draw attention if she were wearing a full pair of slacks! She draws a lot of looks wherever we go, surely she knows that."

"In a way. She's so unconcerned about what people think about her looks that she ignores that kind of attention, for the most part. She's had guys hitting on her since she started dating I guess. I almost didn't go over to talk to her because she was so beautiful I didn't think I had a chance."

"So what made you go over? Your buddies bet you or something?"

"No, it's hard to explain but I'd been watching her off and on all evening, debating talking to her or not. She'd shot down every guy who'd tried to talk to her so why should I be fodder for that? Then all of a sudden our eyes met and it was as if I'd been shocked. Something clicked and I just had to talk to her. I did and the rest is history."

"Wow, that's amazing. I've heard about stuff like that but I never put much stock in it. So did she fall madly in love with you that night?"

"No, not at all. I barely got her number. Actually I think she took pity on me because I know I came across like a bumbling idiot. She agreed to go on a date and we clicked enough so that we dated fairly regularly. She was still standoffish though. It was more than three months before I got to second base."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope. I think she wanted to know I was interested in her, not her body. She'd had enough of that she told me and she wanted a serious relationship, not a quick roll in the hay."

"I can see that. Wasn't it tough on you though? Dating a gorgeous woman and not getting satisfaction?"

"Well yeah, but Jamie was worth it. I'd almost got engaged to a girl when she dumped me and I was cautious too. So, we took our time getting to know each other. Once I got to second base things moved along pretty quickly from there. She moved in with me three months later and we got married six months after that."

"That's a very interesting story, Steve. I like a story that ends with a regular guy getting the hot girl and yours really qualifies. Well, I'm turning into a prune, how about we rejoin the ladies?"

*****

The afternoon of sunning had tired us both out so we took a nap before dinner. While we were dressing to go out Jamie brought up the adult tanning deck again.

"I've given the adult deck some more thought and I think I'd like to try it." I was surprised but I hid it well, I thought.

"That's nice." I slipped on my shoes, making no further comment.

"Steve, you're not fooling me one bit. You are pleased I've reconsidered *and* if I know you you're dying to know why." She pinned me with her gaze making me want to squirm.

"I'll admit I am surprised. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it though. I didn't want you to reconsider. Now that the subject is out in the open I'll bite. Why did you change your mind?"

"It was from talking to Suzy this afternoon. While you boys were cooling off we were talking. She apologized for her suggestion. She didn't want to embarrass me. It turns out she was nervous about going and she wanted someone to go with her, for moral support kind of."

"I know, Bill told me that Suzy wanted company and she threw the idea out to test what you thought of it. So you changed your mind because Suzy apologized?" I wanted to know the real reason and I know I hadn't gotten it yet.

"No. That just made me more open to talking about it. She told me that Bill had taken her to a topless beach one time but she'd chickened out. She saw that Bill was disappointed but he was such a good sport about it she wanted to give it a try again. She figured she could go through with it if she had someone there to support her, someone female, who would be topless with her. I kind of feel the same way. I'd like to try it but I don't want to go alone, with just you I mean. So we decided we'd give it a shot. We'll go up there, check things out and if we're both comfortable then off come our tops. If not, we leave, no hard feelings. What do you think?"

"I think that's a good idea. I can understand wanting someone there who knows what you're going through. I mean it's not the same having me there. I love you and you know that but being topless is not a big deal for me. I just can't relate to you and what you're going through. I also think it's a good idea that you're leaving yourselves an out. I wouldn't want you to feel pressured in *any* way. You know us guys, we love to look at tits so Bill and I will be just fine either way. But I would really hate it if you felt you couldn't leave if you changed your mind."

"I knew you'd understand. That's why I love you so much, Steve." Jamie leaned in giving me a loving kiss, soft and sweet.

"So, what suit are you wearing, if I may ask?" I figured in for a penny in for a pound. Jamie blushed deeply, hanging her head so that her hair covered her face.

"The tanning one," she whispered.

"Oh? May I ask what changed your mind about that?" I asked really surprised by her answer.

"Suzy has one too..." she said trailing off.

"SUZY??? Suzy has a Wicked Weasel suit? Boy she's not the shy retiring type we thought she was." I was flabbergasted.

"She really is a lot like me. She wears it for tanning at home, in private, but Bill talked her into bringing it, like *someone* I know did with me."

"Oh, so because Bill and I are perverts you two are going to wear those suits in public? Do I have that right?" I wanted her to admit she wanted to show off; she just needed the right kind of incentive.

"No," she admitted reluctantly. "Suzy and I really wanted to wear them we just didn't want to be thought of as sluts. You know how guys are," she said. She still had her head down, her hair still covering her face.

"I've never thought of you as a slut. Sure, you're sexy as hell and you have a great body, but you're not slutty. Even in that suit I don't think you could be slutty. You don't have the attitude for it. Bill told me he thought you were the most down to earth beautiful woman he's ever known. I see Suzy the same way. She's pretty, she has a nice body, but she's not slutty nor could she ever be."

"Really?" Jamie asked finally raising her head to look at me. "I thought you'd think badly of me if I wore it out. I know you love me, but most women wouldn't want her man to think she's a slut. So, you won't get jealous if guys look at me?"

"No, because to be jealous I'd have to be afraid that you'd leave me for someone else. I know our love is the real thing, Jamie. I know you'd never do anything to hurt me like cheating on me would do. So, no, I won't be jealous, it will be those guys who are jealous of me for having the most sexy, beautiful woman in the world as my wife."

"Oh Steve!" she exclaimed as she pulled me into a fierce hug. "I love you so very much! I could never hurt you. It would be like hurting myself. I'd die if you ever left me. Thank you for being so understanding. I'll wear that suit for both of us and screw anybody who doesn't like it!"

"You got it baby! Now, let's eat!"

*****

It was our last day on the cruise and, as Jamie had planned, today was her day to try out the adult tanning deck with our friend Suzy and her husband. I was surprised when Brad and Mia turned down the invitation. I guess Mia wasn't the exhibitionist I'd pegged her to be. Brad did seem to be disappointed that he'd be missing the show but Mia would have none of it. The previous evening I'd taken the opportunity to speak to Bill in private.

"I wanted to talk to you about tomorrow," I said when our wives had left the table to go to the bathroom. For once I was glad they went in pairs!

"What about it? I can't wait!" he said excitedly.

"That's what I wanted to talk about. I know Jamie is going to be self-conscious tomorrow as I'm sure Suzy is. I think we should play it cool. No lewd comments, no staring at other women, and especially no treating our wives differently because they're half naked in public," I met Bill's eyes with mine to reinforce how serious I was.

"Sorry, Steve. I didn't mean to act like a horn-dog. It's just that I've been wanting Suzy to do this for a while. We went to a topless beach one time but Suzy changed her mind at the last minute."

"Jamie told me. She also told me that Suzy thought you were disappointed in her."

"Gee, and I thought I'd hid it pretty well. Obviously I didn't."

"No, you didn't. The girls want to try this but they've also agreed that if they don't feel comfortable they're leaving, no hard feelings. If we want them to be comfortable enough to bare their breasts then we are going to have to be mature enough not to make a big deal of it. Personally I think they might want to do it more often once they're okay with it. If we treat them like our wives, whom we love, and not two topless babes I think we'll be on the receiving end of two very happy women."

"I understand, Steve, and you're right. I did act immaturely last time and I probably would have tomorrow. Thanks for the heads-up."

So here we were, getting dressed in our suits for the big event. Jamie had told me that Suzy's suit was chartreuse, basically a very bright yellow-green. The model of Suzy's suit was slightly different than hers but both of them were very skimpy. Once they removed their little tops the only cloth on them would be a small triangle over their genitals.

"You sure you're okay with this?" I asked. "I don't want you to think you need to do this to please me, okay? I don't care if you wear a different suit or if we don't go at all."

"I know, Steve. I love you but I wouldn't do this just to please you. Part of it is to support Suzy and her to support me. The other part is that I want to try this. I've always been afraid to let men look at me like this because of the unwanted attention a suit like this can draw. Now that I'm married and secure in our love I want to try to expand my horizons. I'm not saying I'm going to wear this suit at Mom's pool but maybe at the beach, as long as our family is not around!" she giggled. I handed her the beach wrap she used, slipped on my shirt and we were off.

Bill and Suzy were waiting for us near the stairs that gave access to the adult deck. We walked over to them calling out to get their attention.

"You made it," Suzy said. "I was worried..."

"Hey, I told you, we do this together or not at all," Jamie said, "Are you sure you want to do this? If you're at all unsure we can go back to our cabins, change suits and go to one of the other pools."

"No, I want to do this. I'm just nervous I guess," Suzy said.

"You sure, baby? I don't want you doing this just to try to please me. I know I acted disappointed the last time and that was wrong and I'm sorry. If you really don't want to go then we don't go," Bill said. I was really proud of him. He'd taken my talk last night to heart. Suzy's face seemed to light up. Now that she knew Bill wouldn't be upset with her she felt better about herself and him.

"Let's do this!" Suzy said. She took Jamie's hand and together they climbed up the stairs. Bill and I followed behind enjoying the show. At the top of the stairs a crew member was stationed to control access and inform us of the rules.

"Good afternoon folks. There is no full nudity on this deck, male or female. Ladies do not have to remove their tops but are encouraged to do so. We want to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment so please report any activities that might be considered harassment. Other than that, have a nice day!"

We stepped around the corner and were confronted by more topless women than I've ever seen in one place. As with every other segment of humanity there were people of all sizes and shapes. Personally I didn't think some of these ladies should be topless *ever* but I'm sure other guys would think differently. I was scanning for four loungers together but I didn't see any.

"Steve, there's two chairs over there," Jamie said pointing off to her right.

"Oh and there's two more over there!" Suzy said pointing across the deck. Bill and I grabbed the chairs and carried them to an open space that Jamie and Suzy had picked out. Once the loungers were set up Bill and I sat down and began to wipe on sunscreen. Jamie and Suzy seemed hesitant so I spoke up.