My New Job Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife takes a job as real estate agent.
4.7k words
4.43
164.5k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

Rachel's husband was a real estate agent. Brian had been in the business for ten years and always bored the hell out of us when we socialised with them. He was forever complaining about the hours he had to work to clinch the deals. He also liked to brag about how good he was at it, and how he could beat most of the other agents in the area where we live. I was sick of it! I told him he was being a dickhead, and that anyone could sell real estate. He cracked the sads and told me I didn't know what I was talking about. That did it! I told him I could outsell him anyday - and if he was willing to take me on, I'd show him that anyone, even me, could sell as many houses as him.

Without boring you with the details, I completed my agents' course and he gave me a job at the office in the next suburb from where he worked. "Right smartass" he said as I sat in his office. "Let's see who is better and see if your actions are as loud as your words!"

"No problem" I boldly said, not so sure of myself now. After all, I'd had a couple too many wines when I had made my statement. However, I knew I wanted to beat him really bad, so I said, "Ok, let's see who sells the most dollars in property within the next three months.."

"You're on" said Brian. "And to make it interesting, how about a little wager?"

"What did you have in mind?" I asked...interested to know what the arrogant bugger was getting at. "The loser serves drinks at the winners party....dressed in whatever the winner buys for them to wear...sound fair?"

"You're on" I quipped.

I knew this arrogant prick was fantasizing about seeing me in some kinky gear serving drinks to his mates, but I was determined to knock him down a peg or two. Inside my belly was churning, but I was keen to make him squirm. "Good Luck" Brian said as he shook my hand...lingering a little long, and then escorted me to the door. "I'll be in touch" he said as I walked to my car. I swore to myself I would do whatever it took to win this bet. I wanted to show him who was boss!

When I walked back in to my office I began to wonder what tactics I should use to clinch the deals I would have to make to beat Brian. The branch where I was located was mostly staffed by men. There were only two girls, Shirley, the receptionist, a woman in her late fifties and the classic secretary - coffee, typing, answering the phone, etc. Janelle was a different kettle of fish altogether. She was late 30's I guessed, and wore classic but sexy suits to work everyday. She also wore high heels almost every day and her legs were long and slender. I found myself watching the way she worked the clients whenever I could. I figured she cold teach me more than any of the men about how to sell real estate. I was wrong!

At our very first staff meeting, I got a much clearer understanding of the office politics. Shirley was there to take the minutes. I sat next to Janelle. The other male staff sat round the table. There five in all. Without going in to too much detail, two were the senior management, in their late fifties like Shirley. Two were rather young and attractive looking single men in their early thirties. Both wore classy suits and drove flashy cars. The last member of staff was Al, short for Albert. He was in his late forties, podgy, dressed in rather old fashioned suits, and liked to smoke those damn smelly cigars out the front of the office each afternoon chatting to the locals as they shopped. The meeting was very routine, and before long I noticed that Al was not taking much notice...of the meeting that is. Instead, he was smiling in my direction and text messaging someone on his cellphone. I smiled politely and tried to concentrate on what the boss was saying. Before long the meeting ended and we were given a list of potential clients each. Being the newest member, I was given the lowest value properties. "Great" I thought. How the hell was I to beat Brian if I was only given shitty places to sell? Still, I was determined to do my best and went to work.

As I left the meeting, Al put his arm on my shoulder and whispered, "Kid, with a body like yours, selling is gonna be a cinch! Let me know if you need any help!" And with that he was off, waddling out the door and in to his car...a flashy new BMW that was parked right out front. In the first two weeks I sold two houses. I was pleased to get a start, but knew I would need to do much better if I was to beat Brian. In my email on the Monday of the third week, there was a message from Al. It read, "Dee, you're working very hard. Well done. But...if you want my advice, you need to change your strategy. Meet me at Kits for lunch and I'll tell you what I mean.- Al." I was interested and confused at the same time. What did he mean? Why was he interested in helping me? I decided to go anyway to find out more.

I arrived at Kits and noticed Al straight away. How could I miss the stream of cigar smoke? I walked across to his table and sat down. He stood and commented on my attire. "Nice skirt...conservative but nice. How ya been kid?" He always called me that, and in a way I guess I was flattered. "Good thanks. I'm having fun but I can't seem to get many deals done."

"Ahh, that's why we're here Kid" he smiled. Now let's eat!

We enjoyed a lovely lunch together and I got to know Al better. He was a father of three kids, and had raised them on his own since his wife had died quite young, leaving him with the children. "Kid", he said, "I learned to fend for myself at 26. I had three kids, a small house, and my beautiful wife passed away. I made a decision then that I would do everything I could to provide for my kids and make them happy. God knows they deserved it after watching their mother suffer." It turned out Sally, Al's wife, had died of cancer. His three children, he and his nanny, called Janice, lived together in a lovely old house in the hills. I asked him how he found time to be a good dad and to provide for them selling real estate? "Kid - the secret is not how many hours you work, but how you work the hours that you do!" Totally confused, I asked him what he meant exactly? "Well, let's just say that I choose my clients very carefully, and I give them whatever it takes to make a deal." I was intrigued! This porky little man was not only obviously very caring to his kids, but he was mysterious as well. I quizzed him some more.

"Kid..Dee...it's like this. Anyone can sell anything if they want to. I guess the difference between me and those two other schmucks in the office is my attitude. If I sense a client needs a little something extra to convince them to buy, I give them the extra! No good being a stuck up bitch like that Janelle. No wonder she's still living in an apartment with no view! You gotta go the extra distance if you want to make the big bucks kid...and believe me, you can make BIG bucks if you do it right." We finished lunch and Al took me for a drive. He showed me the area and which properties he had sold. They were all mansions or huge factories. Not one of them was small or average looking! I was baffled. "I tell you what Dee...I'm meeting a client tomorrow afternoon. I never work nights or weekends - that's my kids time. If you want to come with me tomorrow, you can get a few pointers from the champ! Whaddya say? Wanna learn the best way to make money without working that fine ass of yours off?" I was flabbergasted! "I...I guess so" I stammered. "Great - that's settled then. I'll drop by the office and pick you up at 2.00pm."

He dropped me back at the office and I went back to work in a daze. I had no real idea what he was on about, but knew I wanted to learn his tactics! I went home that night and rang Brian to see how he was going. "Doin' great Dee" he said. "I've sold nine houses in the first two weeks. How you going honey?" he asked with a sarcastic and arrogant tone in his voice. I lied and told him I'd sold four before hanging up. "Bastard" I thought to myself. There has to be another way to beat him!

When I arrived at work the next day, Shirley passed me three messages. Two were from potential clients, and so I rang them and made appointments. The third was from Al who'd ducked in and out of the office for a few minutes earlier. I presumed it was about the meeting that afternoon, so I rang to find out. He was on his cellphone as usual. "Dee - good to hear from you. Listen, this meeting this afternoon..." My heart sank a little as I thought he was going to cancel. .."...can you go home and get dressed in something a little more revealing honey?" Just like that! "I saw the suit you're wearing as I dropped in this morning and it doesn't really fit the client we're meeting. This guy's 35 and single and looking to buy a penthouse apartment near the docks. I want to make a really good impression with him ok?"

"AAhhhh...ok" I stammered back...not really knowing what to say! "Ok Kid...see you at two - I'll pick you up at your place!" And with that he hung up. I sat dazed and confused...but a little heated in the loins at the same time.

Was I imagining it or did Al just ask me to dress sexy to help sell a house? Hmmm...Al was getting more and more interesting every day! As I sat there thinking what I might wear, Dan, one of the senior guys came over. "Dee...how about you and me, some lunch this afternoon...my treat?"

"OOoh, I'm sorry Dan, I can't! Al ha beaten you to it today. But thanks!"

"No problem" he said, but his red face showed me that he also was perhaps a little taken aback that podgy old Al had got in first. I decided to take the morning off, and headed for some serious retail therapy. Selling real estate was much harder than I thought it's be, and the fact that Brian was thrashing me wasn't helping. I walked in to my favourite lingerie store and picked out a gorgeous lycra teddy, the kid that clips under the crotch. It had padded cups and made my boobs look fabulous. Next, I went to the new design shop down the road where they had all those sexy mini dresses. Al's words were ringing in my ears as I tried on a very tight red velvet mini dress with a dipping neckline. I tried on the teddy underneath and was delighted to find that it was hardly noticable apart from the exaggerated cleavage! The throwing all caution to the wind, I picked up a pair of high heel sandals. I'm pretty tall anyway, and these had four inch heels. I stood over six feet two in them as I scanned myself in the shop mirror. Well Al, I thought to myself, you asked for it!

I went home and soaked in a long bath, and shaved my pussy and underarms. Something about Al's comments had ignited a fire down below somehow. I painted my nails to match the red velvet dress, and for effect, did my toe nails aswell. I had a nice relaxing lunch, and even sipped on a glass of wine as I waited for two o'clock to come. Finally there was a knock at the door, and I went to answer it, my new heels clicking their way down my hallway as I approached the door. When I opened it, Al was smiling. His face went a little blank! "Wow baby...now that's what I call REVEALING!" I blushed and invited him in. "No thanks kid, we gotta get movin'. We're picking up Rick at 2.15. Hop in."

With that we were off. "Dee, I didn't mean to offend you this morning when I said wear something more revealing, but I guess...you need to know...I do whatever it takes to sell a place. This guy Rick, is a playboy type. You know what I mean? He doesn't want to watch me while he hears about a property. Shit Dee, the man's looking to spend almost two million and I want to get the commission - know what I mean? If it takes a little sexy flirting to help...then what's the problem? Noone gets hurt and we all get what we want. " I was keen to hear what I was going to get from al this so I asked straight up. "Al...I know what you're getting at honey - how much is this worth to me to help you out?"

"Well, at two mill, I get 5% - $100 grand. I tell you what - if he buys, I'll split you 60/40 ok kid? That's $40 grand for you...sound good?" I almost choked.

Al drove into the heart of the city and we picked up Rick from his office. He was obviously well to do. His suit was immaculate and he wore an expensive watch. not to mention the fact he worked in the middle of the city at a huge advertising company. He was also quite handsome in a boyish athletic sort of way. The funny thing for me was that he was actually quite short. As he climbed in the car with Al, I guessed he couldn't have been more than 5'7" or so. I had stayed in the car and smiled from the front seat as he climbed into the back of Al's BMW. Introductions were made and we headed for the penthouse which was in an apartment building about ten kilometres away.

We arrived and Al explained the scenic views from the building above and the features of the shopping precinct directly adjacent. I walked slightly ahead and noticed that Rick's eyes were glancing down towards my ass and heels as I walked in front of him. We entered the foyer of the building and waited for the elevator as Al began telling Rick about the features of the building itself. The doors opened and I was surprised at how the small the elevator was. There were three other people waiting behind us, and when we all got in, our bodies were almost touching each other. I was in the middle of Rick and Al, and was aware of Rick's breathing behind my neck. I thought for a second I could feel something moving against my ass, but then it stopped and I dismissed it as an accidental bump. That was until I felt it again, and again! There was no mistaking it, Rick's penis was erect and was pushing firmly against the gap between my legs! I was hot! Al was in front of me and had no idea of what was going on. I pretended to ignore him at first, but as the bell rang for the seventh floor and two others got in, I took my chance. Without looking at all, I shuffled backwards, my legs and ass crack squeezing his cock further between them, trapping his trouser-bound erection. I rubbed back and forth - determined to cause him to be stiff as a board when we had to get out at the penthouse. I loved having the upper hand on men, and this was a perfect opportunity.

At the tenth floor the other people all got out, and we continued upwards alone. The penthouse was on the fifteenth floor, and although we suddenly had more room, I remained where I was. Al glanced back at us for a moment but said nothing until we reached the top. "Well...this is us!" he said happily, and lead the way out into the small foyer of the penthouse apartment. I followed quickly, leaving Rick sporting a huge bulge in his pants as he disembarked. "Oooh my" said Al..."What the hell have you been up to?"

"Well, your partner here spent most of the trip up turning me on with her silky thighs. Do you blame me? After all, she's a gorgeous hunk of a woman, and I am only human Al!" he replied quickly. We all giggled and Al lead the way into the apartment.

Inside the place was a single man's dream. It had everything. A Jacuzzi, surround theatre system, huge sunken lounge room, billiard room, bar, and a massive bedroom featuring a water bed on a raised platform with mirrored walls on all four sides of the room. The kitchen was amazing - covered with utensils and quality fittings. The main feature was a long granite bench top with six barstools on the front. Al sat at one of the stools an said, "Well, Dee, go to work honey. I'll wait here and relax while you show Rick around."

"Sounds fine to me" said Rick, and grabbed me by the hand and lead me off to the lounge room. He was now openly flirting with me after the episode in the elevator. I was hotter than a firecracker.

We both marvelled at each room, and when we reached the dining room, I commented on the wonderful old timber setting. There were twelve chairs and the table itself was massive. "Don't you just love this table?" I asked Rick. "Yes...looks big enough to sleep on!" I took the hint and jumped onto the table, being careful not to scratch it with my high heels. I lay back, moaned and pushed my tits upward, making a nice curvy landscape on the timber surface. "You like what you see?" I asked in the sluttiest voice I could muster, my hands running the length of my body and stopping to squeeze me breasts. "HHmmm, I've seen better...what else does this place have?" he answered - being a bastard! "My my, you are hard to please aren't you Rick?" I replied. We headed off to the bathroom. Inside was a wonderfully large shower and the massive jacuzzi on the raised marble platform. I was desperate to get Rick to buy the place, keen to get my first commission since Al had approached me.

I slowly, no, really, REALLY slowly slipped off my heels and climbed into the jacuzzi. I decided I'd go the whole hog and strip off in front of Rick and see what his response would be. I knew Al had told me to dress more revealing, and I got the feeling that Rick was expecting something more to help clinch the deal. For the $40,000 that would be my share if he bought the place, I was willing to risk it. I undressed like a stripper in the tub, and then turned on the water. Rick unzipped his trousers and took out the cock that had been pressed between my ass cheeks in the elevator. It was not overly large and a nice shape, with a circumcised head. As I started to play with myself in the hot water, splashing some on my breasts and rubbing myself all over, Rick started to play with his cock. He pumped it in his fist and pointed it at me. "Now do you see anything you like?" I teased him, pushing my breasts together to form a cleavage basket and licking my lips. He nodded and dropped his trousers completely, before taking off all his clothes and joining me in the Jacuzzi. He kissed me languorously on the lips, his tongue slowly sliding inside and flickering mine. His hands rubbed the water on my back and then cupped my ass cheeks as we continued to kiss. My hands dropped to his balls and shaft, and rubbed them delightfully, feeling them firm as I did so. I whispered in his ear, "So...what do you think? Is this place your style?"

"Baby, I decided to buy this place the moment we walked in the door. But for now, I want you to show me everything, and I MEAN, everything!" With that he wildly thrust his tongue inside my mouth before guiding my head to his cock as I dropped to my knees.

I took him inside my mouth as the hot water bubbled against my pussy. It was fantastic. Within minutes I was climaxing as the jet forced my clit back and forth in the hot water. I spasmed and shook but never let that cock out of my mouth - and was rewarded. Rick spurted a large few dollops of cum into my mouth, and as I was cumming, I simply gulped them down and kept on climaxing wildly. Rick had my head gripped in his hands and I noticed above the sound of the water that he was groaning really loudly. Looking up as I swallowed the last of his tasty cum, I saw Al and my eyes widened. He was standing in the doorway, and the podgy bastard was stroking his cock too. I was stunned. Al's cock was huge! It had to be almost ten inches long, and was very thick. I was momentarily distracted until Rick got my attention again by lifting me off my knees and passing me a towel. "Come on baby - we haven't checked out the bedroom yet!" he said, stepping out and past Al towards the raised water bed.

Once in the bedroom, Rick and I started a 69 on the floating mattress. I sucked the life back into his cock and he lapped at my sopping cunt. We were sucking each other for a couple of minutes before I felt a second pair of lips on me. Al had stripped naked, and his mouth was on my breast. Before long though, I felt his tongue work its way into the crack between my cheeks. I had a cock in my mouth that was growing rapidly, a tongue on my throbbing clit, and another tongue inside my asshole driving me crazy...and I was probably getting paid heaps for it!! Amazing...how good was this!!

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers
12