My New Life as a Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Collared.
4k words
3.93
270.8k
77

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Collared

I don't really remember my parents, I was too young when they died. They died in a car accident when I was four and my brother Jake -- my only sibling -- was ten. Luckily neither of us were in the car at the time. After the funeral we went to live with my Aunt Valerie and Uncle James. They didn't really want us at first, well Aunt Val never wanted us full stop but they felt it was their duty as our only living relatives.

My memories of the first ten years are a blur, but I remember being happy. My aunt had never been a motherly person but my Uncle fell right into the "daddy role". He says I wrapped him around my little finger from the first moment I batted my big brown eyes at him. I started to forget he was my uncle and started calling him daddy more and more. This delighted him. My brother was more reserved. He was always a quiet boy. A good boy. As soon as he was old enough, he left to join the army, coming back once or twice a year on leave. He didn't feel very comfortable around Aunt Valerie and Uncle James.

A few years after my fourteenth birthday, my aunt found out she had stomach cancer. I did everything I could to help around the house when I wasn't at school. Aunt Valerie fought the cancer for three years before she died. Shortly before my seventeenth birthday, I became the woman of the house and took over most of aunt Valerie's responsibilities. It was around this time I noticed a change in my uncles behaviour around me. He would stare at me longer, and touch me more. Innocent enough things but they still made me feel uncomfortable and odd. I noticed that his eyes wound travel over my body when he didn't think I was looking and would always stray to my breasts or ass. He wasn't looking at me as a daughter anymore. He was looking at me as if I was a desirable woman.

I wasn't ugly, but I wouldn't call myself beautiful. I was pretty. I had long, silky dark hair, that bounced and curled down my back to my waist. I had big brown eyes framed with thick lashes. I had a cute button nose, covered in light freckles. I had a Cupid's Bow smile, with a bottom lip more plump than the top. My skin was satiny smooth, after years of body lotion. My breasts weren't too big, 36C, a perfect handful. I had a tucked in waist and curvy hips that swayed a little as I walked. My ass and thighs where firm from years of swimming. I wasn't very tall either. My brother used to tease me and tell my I looked like a little elf. I knew I was desirable. The boys in my were always asking me out and telling me I was sexy. I didn't mind when they looked at me with lust in their eyes. But when my uncle did it, I was disgusted. I felt cheap and dirty. I started spending as much time as I could away from the house. I didn't want to be alone with him anymore. I didn't feel safe.

So on my eighteenth birthday, when my friends invited me to a sleepover, I jumped at the chance. The sleepover was a whole weekend thing, starting on the Friday night and ending on the Sunday at lunch. We laughed and watched movies. We painted each other's nails. We swam and shopped and we talked. Mostly we talked about boys. And sex. It turned out I was the only virgin in the group. The rest of my friends having done IT with one of their many dates. I felt embarrassed and shy and extremely young, which immediately prompted them to offer me their brother's or male cousins to rid myself of this terrible affliction!!! Laughing, I declined. I wasn't in a rush to lose it. I'd lose it when I felt ready.

On Sunday, I pulled into the driveway of our house and immediately saw my uncle's truck in the garage. I called his name as I went into the house but there was no answer. He was probably in the basement working. He had built and office down there so he could work from home when my aunt was alive. He still spent most of his time down there. I dumped my holdall and ran up the stairs to my room. I really wanted a shower. As I pushed open my bedroom door, I froze. Everything was gone. The furniture was all still there. The little bed, neatly made. The computer desk under the window. The dresser facing the door and the wardrobe behind the door. But all the things -- everything that made the room mine -- was gone.

Confused and slightly panicked I spun around and almost crashed into uncle James. He had to grab my shoulder's to stop me falling down onto the floor. He just smiled at me as I waited for my heart to restart and an explination as to where my things had gone. Nothing.

"Ummm...Uncle James," I as slowly, "where are my things?"

His hands squeezed my shoulders tighter and his eyes darkened as I called him the name I hadn't used since I was about six years old.

" Sorry, Sweetie," (his favourite pet name for me) " I'm redecorating and had to move them. I'v stored most of it in the garage, the more immediate stuff like your clothes are in my room." He turned me around and walked me over to his bedroom door as he spoke. I sighed in relief. I had been scared that he was throwing me out now I had turned eighteen. After all I wasn't his real daughter and he no longer had any obligation to keep me.

I had never been in my Uncle's room before. Not even to put away his clean clothes. The first thing I noticed as I opened the door was his large, kingsize, four-poster bed that face the door. I was made of dark mahogany and contrasted well with the light cream sheets. I didn't want to go in to his room. A part of me wanted to run and hide. But another part kept saying "Hurry up, I need a shower!" This little voice won and I stepped into the room. My ballerina-style slippers sank into the plush cream carpet. On the bed infront of me were two boxes. In one was my underwear -- I didn't want to think o my uncle handling them. In the other were various t-shirts and skirts, that were actually too small and needed replaced. I frowned. Where were the rest of my things? I started to turn and ask when I noticed the second thing in my uncle's that I had never seen before. In the corner, by the window was a rather large dog cage. I looked to be about one meter high and one and a half meters long. Why the hell did he have a dog cage? Were we getting a dog? Shaking my head slightly, I turned all the way to my uncle.

"Uncle James," again his eyes tightened and grew dark. "Where are the rest of my clothes?"

"This is all the clothes you're gonna need from now on Sweetie. You don't need to worry about clothes." He replied smoothly. Like it was the most natural thing to say in the world. What was he talking about? My brain really wasn't functioning and I just wanted to shower then sleep. My friends and I had got into the alcohol while the parents were sleeping. My head hurt and I just wasn't in the mood for games.

"Haha, Uncle James. Very funny. Seriously where are my clothes. "

"I'm not laughing Amanda. I'm very serious. From now on you will dress in what I tell you to wear and you will do as I tell you. You are mine now. My property. My pet. " he drawled as he moved closer to me. His chest was touching mine and his hands were once again on my shoulders. I tried to shrug him off but he just pushed me down till I fell onto my knees.

"What the fuck! Let me go! I don't know what sick game you're playing Uncle James but I am so not interested." I yelled as I tried to stand up. Suddenly I felt a blow to my face. He had slapped me. Hard. My face throbbed and my eyes started to tear up. I had never been hit before in my life so it was a bit of a shock. I was so shocked that I almost missed what my Uncle was growling at me.

"From this moment on Amanda, You WILL do what I say, When I say it. I am you Master. You are my slut. My slave. My pet bitch! If you disobey me I WILL punish you and it WILL hurt." He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back roughly. I put my hands over his in an attempt to stop him pulling my hair out at the roots. "Do you understand me?"

"Y-yes." I stammer quietly. I had never seen this side of my uncle before. It terrified me.

"Good." He smiled and eased his death grip on my hair, but kept my face tilted up to his. "I am now going to tell you the rules. You must follow these rules otherwise you will be punished. Understand?" He waited while I nodded urgently. I didn't want him to lose his temper again. "Rule One: Unless told otherwise you will address me as Master. In public you will call me Daddy. Rule Two: I will pick what you are to wear each morning. You will wear ONLY what I give you. Your clothes have all been given away anyway. Rule Three: You will shave all the hair from your body. ALL of it, including your ass hair. You will remain shaven and clean. I will inspect you when ever I choose and you will be punished if I find any faults." I started crying. What the hell was going on here? Who was this...monster that looked like kind uncle James. "And lastly, Rule Four: You will do nothing without my permission. You will not sleep, eat, piss, shit or cum without my permission first. Understood?" he raised a finger before I could speak. "You will answer either yes Master or no Master. You must always address me as master." I swallowed. My mind was racing. Nothing seemed real.

"Y-yes Mas-ter" I stuttered.

"Good." He petted my head "Now I have one last thing to tell you. You no longer have a name. You are no longer a human being. You no longer have any rights other than those I give you. You are MY slut. MY whore. MY fuck toy, MY cum bucket. My bitch. My pet. My slave. When I address you I will call you these different names. Your answer must always end in Master." He tilted his head and smiled at me, running his fingertips down my face to my lips. "I will be a fair Master. I will only punish you if I need to. You will not like some of the things I have planned for you Sweetie, but you will obey."

I felt sick. And not because of the alcohol either. How had my life turned upside down so quickly? Just an hour or so ago I was leaving my friends house, laughing, having a great day, and know....I was being forced into slavery by my uncle. I had to be dreaming. This kind of thing doesn't happen in real life....does it?

"Now, pet, strip." The sudden order pulled me from my thoughts. I looked up into my uncle's eyes and the person staring back at me was a stranger. I slowly rose and peeled my t-shirt over my head. My bra wasn't fancy. Pink lace. I pulled it off slowly. My tears ran unchecked down my face and dropped onto the top of my breasts. As I reached for my jeans, my uncles started rubbing his crotch through his slacks. I pulled the jeans off slowly until I was just standing in my pink panties. I couldn't go any further, my limbs refused to work.

"Take them off slut" My uncle growled as he noticed my hesitation.

Crying harder I pulled them down to my knees and let them fall to my ankles. I couldn't see through the tears. My uncle walked around me, examining me. I felt a shudder of disgust run through my body and had to bit back the bile in my throat. He was examining me like I was an art exhibit. Or a piece of furniture. Or an animal to buy. I honestly can't describe the emotions that washed through me as I finally realised that this was real. I was now the property of my uncle. His possession.

He touched me then for the first time, making me jump. His fingers ran over my shoulder, down my back to my ass. Then back up again. He continued to run his fingers over various parts of my body for about five minutes.

"Go shave slut." He ordered. I turned quickly and ran to the bathroom. I had to get out of there. As I ran into the bathroom I turned to slam and lock the door but, I realised, that the door was gone. I didn't have anywhere to hide. I was going to have to shower and do as he told me. Then I noticed that my uncle had slowly followed my exit from the room and was now smirking at me in superiority. He knew what I was thinking. He knew what I had wanted to do. I sighed and turned.

My shower lasted twenty minutes. I had to shave every hair. As I stepped out I notice, there were no towels. Of course not! I walked back into my uncle's room naked, wet and cold. My nipples hardened and my skin tingling.

"Come here."

I moved to stand in front of my uncle, my eyes lowered. I didn't have the strength to fight him. I was never a fighter.

"Put you hand on the back of your head. Elbows back. Spread you legs, feet shoulder width apart. Good." He started running his hands all over my body, checking for hair. Over my arms, my breasts, my stomach, my pussy mound, down my legs, up over my ass and up my back.

"Bend over." His voice had gotten gruff. He was aroused. It was then that I noticed the tent in his slacks that his erection had made. I bent forward and touched my toes. His hands went back on my ass and he ran his fingers down the crack of my ass. He rubbed a little and his fingers slide over the rosebud of my anus. Once he was satisfied he had me kneeling on the floor with my hands behind my head once more. I was told that I was to assume this position on command. My head was now level with his penis.

He slowly unzipped his trousers and let out his cock. Taking it in his hands he slapped me across the face with it a few times. I started crying. I knew what was going to happen. I was going to be raped. By my own uncle. The talk with my friends about waiting till I was ready skittered through my brain, mocking me.

My new Master ran the head of his penis against my lower lip, rubbing pre-cum across it lick lip gloss. I clenched my eyes shut and tried to think of something happy.

"Open your mouth." I did as I was ordered and screamed as his nine inch cock thrust straight to the back of my throat. I thought my jaw was going to break. He had about five inches in, was at least four and a half inches thick and I had never had a cock in my mouth before. My hands automatically went to his hips to push him away. He didn't budge and just laughed at my attempts. I was crying and shaking, my tears and snot running down my face to mix with the saliva on his dick as it moved in and out. He grabbed two handfuls of my hair and groaned before fucking my face...hard. I was sure I was going to die, I couldn't breathe and jaw felt like it was going to drop off.

"Take me into your throat." He ordered. "Open up and let me in."

I didn't know what he was talking about. I had never touched a dick before, never mind sucked one. When I didn't respond or do as he ordered he growled. He used his left hand to pinch my nose while his right brought me closer to his groin. I really panicked then, but instinct had me swallowing and he moaned as the last few inches of his monster cock slide into my throat. He kept me there as he thrust his hips forward in short bursts. My nose was mashed into his pubic hair and I wanted to be sick from that alone. After about five minutes of this torture, He started going faster, his breathing got loader and he was mumbling more.

"That's right bitch, take it all. Take my cock slut. Ahh yyyea, mmm, almost there. FUCK! Yesss. Ahhhh. Fuck!" He called as his orgasm approached. I was just glad it was almost over. "Swallow it all bitch, every drop." He demanded. And I tried, most of it went straight into my stomach, but as he pulled his cock out alot landed on my tongue and I struggled not to throw up as I swallowed. It tasted disgusting. Salt and bitter. I didn't understand how my friends could come to like this.

I swallowed it all and as his now shrinking dick slide from my lips he petted me on the head and called me a good slut. His breathing was laboured and I hoped he was finished with me. I watched wearily as he moved over to the boxes on the bed and rummaged inside them for a second, finally pulling out a pair of black lace panties that barely covered my mound and ass. Putting them on the bed he crossed to the wardrobe and pulled out a very short looking denim skirt, a tiny t-shirt and a pair of black heels.

"Put these on." He ordered as he put the beside the panties. But he wasn't finished yet. He walked over to the chest of drawers and searched in the top drawer for a few minutes, pulling things out and putting them on top of the drawers. From where I was standing I couldn't see what they were. I quickly dressed and waited for further instructions. It seemed easier to do as he told me rather than fight him, there would be less pain, I was sure. Uncle James finally found what he wanted and turned back to me. Crossing the room to stand in front of me, he held something up for me to se. My eyes took a moment to adjust and I noticed that in his hands was a thin, black dog collar. On the front was a metal plaque with our address on it and hanging below that was a bone shaped dog tag, with the word Sweetie engraved into it. I shuddered and started shaking my head. A fucking dog collar! He just silently put it on me and attached a thin metal leash.

"Come on then, lunch time. I don't no about you but I'm starving." He chuckled pulling a little on the leash to get me moving. " Ah ah ah. On your hands and knees whore, I want you head near my dick at all times." He added.

I crawled in front of him all the way to the kitchen, my breasts falling out of the bottom of my too short t-shirt and my pussy lips on display. I knew he was watching me. I could feel his eyes on my skin and I felt cheap and dirty and wrong. When we entered the kitchen he told me to assume the position and I slowly put my hands behind my head and spread my knees. The denim skirt wouldn't let me spread them that far and he had me pull it up for better movement. I was sure I looked like the whore he named me. I'll admit I was too busy thinking about the turn of my life, that I didn't notice him reach under the sink and pull out two large silver dog bowls. I didn't notice him fill one with water and one with bacon, sausage and scrambled egg. And I didn't see him put it down by the back door. It wasn't until he sat down to eat his own lunch that I came out of my depressing daydream. I looked at him questioningly. He just jerked his head to the back door and as my eyes followed the movement I heard him telling me too eat quickly because we had somewhere to go.

That was straw. I stood up, looked him straight in the eye and yelled till my breath ran out. "I am NOT eating out a fucking dog bowl. It's one thing to put this fucking COLLAR on me, to lead me around on a fucking LEASH, but I REFUSE to play you sick fucked-up game Uncle James. I'm leaving. I won't say anything about what you forced me to do up stairs but I never want to see you again." With that I walked out the kitchen, pulling my skirt down as I went. I never say Uncle James's reaction. I breathed a sigh of relief though as I didn't hear him follow me. I walked quickly to the door, anticipating freedom from the craziness. I reached out, grabbed the handle, turned the knob and.....nothing. Shit. The door was locked and I didn't have a key.

I started panicking again. I couldn't escape, couldn't get out. I had no door keys. I couldn't go ask Uncle James for his and I couldn't go out through the garage as it meant passing him. Now what? Just then I heard the sound of a chair scrap across a hardwood floor. My heart jumped and for a moment I allowed myself to hope that he was coming to let me out. But I knew it was useless to hope that. I had broken two of his rules. I had openly defied him. I was in shit now!

In my rush from the kitchen I had forgotten that the leash was still attached to the collar. It hung down my back to my ass. I wasn't facing him as he came to me, I couldn't. Fear had me rooted to the spot. But I felt it when he started wrapping the leash around his fist, forcing my head back so I had no choice but to look at him.

"You're going to pay for that little outburst, slut." He whispered. His eyes were cold and flat...and...aroused. He liked the idea of having to punish me. "I see I'm going to have to make your punishment convincing, too show you that I am serious." He started to pull me up the stair and back into his bedroom. I thought he was going to rape me there and then, but instead he pulled me over to the large dog cage by the window. He shoved me in it and locked it up. I couldn't stand so was forced to kneel as I watched him leave the room. What have I done!! I kept screaming at myself. You've just made everything worse!! I was shaking as my mind flashed through violent and painful punishments that could be in store for me.