My New Life At My Aunt's Place Ch. 01

Story Info
A young guy moves to live with his submissive aunt.
1.7k words
4.22
98.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
souldream
souldream
10 Followers

I was standing in the cemetery. The thoughts and emotions swirling in me made me dizzy. Although many of my friends were standing around me, I still felt like I was the only man on the planet. It was my parents' funeral. Their car was crashed by a truck, and that crash shattered my life too. What I'm going to do without them? I didn't have any close family beside them. My grand parents died long ago, I didn't even know them and I really didn't have any close relatives. And even if I had, I didn't want them. I wanted my beloved parents back. I was just turning 18. I still needed the love and stability parents can give. And how could I provide for myself? I had dreams of going to college after finishing high school, but if I had to start working I didn't think that was possible.

As I looked around just to break away from my thoughts something surprised me. Even in the shock I was how could I forget her? In the back of the lines there stood my aunt. She was never really part of our family's life so it wasn't that strange I haven't thought of her. She lived in a quite distant city and I only saw her 2 or 3 times in my life. I saw some tears rolling down her face, but at then I couldn't know how sad she really was.

After the ceremony I went to my aunt. It was strange. We shared the same loss, yet we were practically strangers to each other. We started talking about my parents and it felt nice. Then she asked something that I didn't expect:

"I know we don't really know each other but would you like to come and live at my house?"

I was surprised at her insight on my fears. I still haven't thought about her as family, but I knew I was going to take her offer.

"But there's much I have to tell you before you say yes. Like why you never really saw me. You might won't like what you'll hear but you can't come and live with me unless you know this.

"Erm.. okay.." I didn't know what to expect.

"Well... now that I'm standing here, in front of you it's not that easy to talk about it as I thought it would... but here it goes. When I was almost your age, I decided something my parents never approved. I decided to become a slave to somebody. Not just any slave but a sex slave. He was an older but really nice man who really cared for me. And I had - well, have actually - a very submissive side that I can't deny. My parents never understood this and so did your parents. As I went and lived with my master my family never wanted to see me again. It hurt me bad but I had to do what I've done to be happy and be myself. As time passed I think my sister started to miss me and wonder why I decided on this kind of life. So your mother convinced your dad to allow me to meet them a few times. And I was happy to see you all, but these occasions made me sad. To know that how much I'm not welcomed in my family and to see them so little. And now they are gone, and I can't do anything to..."

Her voice fainted and more tears started to pour from her eyes. I myself just stood there like a perfect statue. After all, this was just too much information for my brain to process. I didn't know how to react, I just said the first thing that came to my mind.

"So you still live with that guy?"

After some sobbing she replied. "No. He passed a few years ago. He had a club that he left to me, so I don't have to worry about my living expenses."

we stood there in silence for a while. I guess my aunt wanted to give me some time to meditate on what I heard. But after a while she couldn't stand the tension any more and asked:

"So what do you think, would you be able to live with me?"

It was a big decision so I didn't want to answer right away. But I guess in my heart I have already decided to go and live with my aunt, It's not like I had too many choices, and after all she seemed like a nice person.

"Yes, I'd like to live with you" I said, and I saw the first smile on my aunt's face since we met.

So after all that had to be taken care of, we packed my stuff and set foot to the city where my aunt lived. As we arrived to the club I was a bit surprised to see that it didn't looked like I imagined a club would. As we entered to a small hall 2 stunningly beautiful women greeted us in revealing maid uniforms. They took our luggage and walked us upstairs to the 3rd floor where the living quarters were. My aunt led me to a quite large and nicely furnished room and told it was mine if I liked it. Too me it looked like a suite after my room at our old apartment so I was more than happy with it. The maids unpacked my stuff and said:

"Can we do anything else for you master?"

I looked at my aunt with a questioning face, but she just smiled at me.

"No, thank you" I said, and the maids bowed and left.

"I think we have some more to talk about" She sat down on the bed and pat it next to herself. I sat down next to her and she started.

"You may have noticed that this isn't your regular club. It's a sex club. Our guests come and pay to use our girls any way they want to. Well, of course there are certain boundaries to protect the girls' health and safety, but in between those, they can play with the girls as they please. Probably because of this freedom, the club always did exceptionally well. These girls were all my master's slaves, but now that I own the club they belong to me."

After the shocks I've had recently I took, these new informations somewhat casually. I wasn't surprised, but I felt something else, some kind of warm anticipation. Being 18 and in such a place. My mind filled with all the dirty things that could happen here, I almost smiled but managed to control myself.

I was a bit tired from the moving so I spent the rest of the afternoon in my new room getting used to it and resting. As I was lying on the bed I was fantasizing about what I would do in a sex club. And so far that's how far I ever got with girls, fantasizing about them. I've never been intimate with one. I could be pretty funny so girls enjoyed my company, but I never knew how to take things to the next level. My complete lack of self confidence also didn't help.

As I was daydreaming I heard a knock on the door.

"Come on in" I said. It was one of the maids I met earlier this afternoon. She was pushing a little cart in front of her.

"Master, the Madam thought you would enjoy to have your dinner in your room."

"Oh, thank you" I mumbled.

As she said this she walked to the table at the center of the room. I didn't check her out the last time we met, but now I took my time as she set the table. She was a young girl with a gorgeous face and black hair. Her uniform wasn't that tight but even like this it was clear that she has quite big breasts. Her skirt ended just below her bottom so her thighs showed a little above her stockings. Her legs were very well toned and ended in sexy black high heels.

After she finished, she turned to me and asked:

"Can I do anything else for you Master?"

And then all the things I've heard and been fantasizing about lighted a flame inside me. I sat up on the bed and I said:

"Come here and give me a blow job."

"Yes Master!"

She answered without any hesitation, and knelt before me. I was so mesmerized from that she obeyed my command so willingly, that I didn't even react when she first asked me to lift my hips, so she can pull down my pants. After she asked a second time I managed to cooperate, and she pulled down my pants and boxers to my ankles. She smiled at me and started to slowly kiss my inner thighs from my knees. I was already erect but this made my cock hard like concrete. When she reached my crotch she licked my balls and then continued along my shaft till she reached the head. She engulfed it with her full lips and sucked it strongly, while caressing it with her tongue. The sight and this new sensation was making me feel like I was in heaven. After a while she started to take me more and more into her mouth, until her nose touched my belly and my cock pushed down her throat. She started to swallow to massage my dick and it pushed me over the edge. She only started a few minutes ago and I was already shooting my cum into her belly. I almost passed out from the intense pleasure I felt for the very first time in my life. After I came a little to my senses I realized she never stopped sucking me and I was nearing another orgasm. She started rolling my balls in her delicate hands and soon I came again. She never missed a drop and swallowed everything I gave her. After I finished trembling she took my cock out of her mouth and started to lick it clean. I still couldn't believe it, that such a beautiful girl just sucked me just because I told her to. After she finished cleaning me up she looked up to me with a questioning face. I thanked her and told she could leave now.

As she left I laid back on my bed and fell asleep, thinking about how much I'll enjoy living here.

souldream
souldream
10 Followers