My New Neighbor

Story Info
A man discovers a new fetish with a new neighbor.
1k words
4.25
56.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing in my kitchen on a random weeknight when I head a knock at my door, which seemed strange since I wasn't expecting any visitors. I opened the door and saw a beautiful standing there.

"Hi, I'm Dulcie. I just moved in across the hall." she said extending her hand.

"Hi, I'm Skyler." I said returning the favoring shaking her hand and trying not to stare at her in her lacey see through top that she clearly wasn't wearing a bra under. "What can I do for you?" I asked.

"I was wondering, do you smoke? I'm out of cigarettes, my boyfriend has our only car, and he's at work."

"Yeah, actually I do. I hesitate for a moment but she looked innocent enough. Come in." I said.

She came in, closed the door behind her, and stood in my entryway while I walked over to my desk to fetch my pack of cigarettes. I opened my pack to find it empty. "Oh, I guess I'm out of smokes. I don't think I have any more in my car either. My girlfriend left her cigarettes here but there's only two left in her pack. I'm not sure she'd be ok with me giving one to you."

She smiled slyly at me and said, "Well, will she even know that she left them here seeing as how there's only two? Besides, I only need one. I would offer to pay you for it, but I don't have any money so I guess we'll have to come up with some other form of payment." she said batting her eyes.

"Um, what uh, what do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean?"

Well, I don't need money, but you're probably right, she'll never know she even left them here so I suppose you can have one. It's a Virginia Slim 120 so I hope you don't mind those if you've ever even had one."

She started walking toward me still smiling. "VS 120's are my favorite brand. They're so feminine and sexy don't you think?" she asked.

"I guess I've never really thought about it before but now that you mention it, yeah I guess they are a little more sexy than shorter cigarettes."

"I think they are. They just make me feel sexy when I smoke them. And speaking of sexy, we should discuss that payment."

"I told you I don't need money."

"I know what you told me but I can't not pay you for being so nice. So how about I just give you a hand job instead?"

My jaw dropped to the floor. "I'm sorry, what?"

"A hand job. I'll give you a hand job in exchange for the cigarette. A hand job is fairly innocent anyway. Since it's not technically sex, neither one of us is cheating on our significant others."

I couldn't believe what was happening. Is this woman serious? I couldn't decide so I decided to call her bluff. I grabbed the ashtray and matches to go with the pack of cigarettes I was already holding and said, "Ok, I'll take the hand job as payment. Follow me."

I headed for the bedroom and much to my surprise she didn't hesitate to follow me. "I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. I've needed a cigarette all day. I was going to walk up and get some but I thought I'd take the chance that you smoked first to save me a trip." she said.

I sat the cigarettes, matches, and ashtray on the nightstand next to my bed, grabbed the lube from the cabinet, sat it on the nightstand as well, and lay down on the bed on my back. "If you're serious, the cigarette is all yours." I said.

Without hesitating she jumped up on the bed, took off my pants, straddled my thighs, and reached for the ashtray and cigarettes. She sat the ashtray down on my chest, put the cigarette in her mouth, and lit it. She took a couple of deep drags and reached over for the lube. Holding the cigarette in her mouth she squirted a liberal amount on my cock, put it back on the nightstand, and continued smoking.

"I see your cock is hard. It's turning you on watching me smoke isn't it? she asked as she reached down with her right hand and started stroking me.

"Yeah, it's actually really turning me on. I've never seen anyone smoke so sexy before."

She started stroking me really slow working the lube in until she was satisfied and then picked up the pace. She kept stroking with her right hand and smoking with her left. I was growing more and more turned on the more she smoked. I kept going back and forth watching her stroke me and smoke. About halfway through her cigarette she must have noticed I was about to cum and decided to help get me there. Never letting go of my cock, she lifted up the left side of her shirt exposing her perfectly shaped breast and began playing with her nipple; never letting go of her cigarette.

"Oh, you like my tits huh? she asked, taking another drag of her cigarette.

"Oh my God, yes. And I'm going to cum."

"Cum. Do it, cum for me right now." she said.

"Oh my God, oh my God...I'm cumming. Right now." My whole body shook as I exploded all over her hand. I finally opened my eyes when my orgasm settled down and looked up at her. She was still smoking and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself.

She looked down at her hand and then at her cigarette. "I still have some cigarette left. I feel like I've cheated you by only paying for half."

"Oh, I think you've settled your debt."

"I still owe you for the rest of this cigarette and if you're not busy and don't mind giving it to me, I'd really love the other cigarette that's in that pack. I'm sure I have another form of payment that would be acceptable." she said with an evil grin.