My New Neighbor

Story Info
She was a welcoming committee of one sexy lady.
1.3k words
4.14
76.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlc143
tlc143
109 Followers

In the Eighties, when I broke up with the wife, I needed a place, fast. Since she looted the bank accounts, I didn't have much capital to work with, so I was thrilled when a friend told me about a one-bedroom apartment over a store-front. It wasn't much to look at, but it was home. Thanks to friend's generosity and full garages, I was able to muster the basics in pots, pans, and furniture, and rented a van to move it all in.

After my buddies helped me move in, I was bringing in clothing when I ran into the other tenant. My place covered the front of the store, hers covered the rear.

"Hi, can I give you a hand?"

I had known it was a woman, but hadn't seen her yet. I looked up the stairs, and she stood, barefoot, in a tee shirt and cut-off jeans. She was about 45, twenty years older than me, with blonde curly hair, almost an Afro.

"Hi, thanks, I think I got it," I said, climbing the stairs. The landing is small, with my door on the left, hers straight ahead, and she stepped back to give me room. Now, I could see how tall she was, my height, 5'11. The tee shirt was basic white and she wore no bra, the large brown nipples pressing through the thin fabric. And despite her age, those major melons stood high and firm.

Her eyes followed mine, and she said, "Sorry, I was jumping into the shower and when I heard you, I wanted to say hello. I'm Sandy." She held out her hand.

I reached to shake it, but my arms were full of clothes and I almost dropped them. She laughed and caught them with me before they went back down the stairs. "Here, let me hold them while you unlock the door."

Contritely, I obeyed. "I appreciate this," I said, taking the armful, and I felt awkward by our closeness in the exchange.

I plopped the stuff on the couch and turned, she had followed me in, looking around. "You have much better furniture than Brad did. And a Color TV!"

"Yeah, one of the few things the ex let me take."

"Oh, another marriage down the drain, huh? I never took the plunge. Judging by the success ratio I see, I saved myself a headache!" She threw back her shaggy head and laughed.

"Yeah, you're probably better off. I'd offer you a drink, but I haven't been to the store yet."

"Oh, thanks! I've got a fridge full of beer and a box of wine. Right after I shower, I'm gonna chill. You're welcome to join me, we can get to know each other."

I said, "It's Saturday night. I'm sure you have plans."

"No, actually, I'm staying in tonight. It would be nice to have some company..."

"I could really go for a beer..."

"Okay, give me ten, and I'll be back." She turned and was gone. I watched her ass shake as she left.

Being smelly from all the moving, I jumped in the shower, too, shaved, put on clean jeans and a collared shirt, and was done just as Sandy rapped on my door. It was exactly ten minutes.

I opened the door and she had a 6-pack, a box of Almaden, and 2 glasses. Her blonde hair was still wet, not dripping, but wet. She had a clean tee shirt on, and clean shorts, and she was still barefoot. I guessed this was her regular attire.

"Tada! Hey, don't you look handsome all dressed up! My place is a mess, mind if we chill here? Besides, I don't have a TV."

"Sure, come on in!" I got some ice for her wine, I had a beer, and we sat on the couch.

Sandy turned out to be a real chatter-box, but also a good listener, ermembering every detail. She was also a "touchy" person, not emotionally but physically, touching my arm to emphasize a point, or poke my chest at a joke.

My sexual experience was minimal, at best. Prior to my wife, I had only been with 3 other women. Also, not being Robert Redford, I never had women throw themselves at me, so it didn't even occur to me that Sandy was interested in anything more than neighborly chat.

The wine and beer flowed and she mentioned MASH was on TV. I took the hint, and she reacted as if she'd just won the Lottery, laughing and poking. She mellowed as we watched, show after show.

"Harry, do you mind if I rest my head?" Without waiting for an answer, she grabbed a throw pillow, put it on my lap, and laid down, watching the tube. Thank Heavens for the pillow because laying in front of me, with those tits and nipples winking at me, I was instantly hard.

She fluffed the pillow, getting comfortable, and in no time, she was breathing as if she was asleep. I knew she couldn't be that comfortable with a virtual stranger, so I wondered what would happen.

After a few more minutes, she stirred, fluffing again, this time, leaving her hand under the pillow. A minute later, the hand moved, further, further, and to my amazement, she not only found my erection but she was kneading it.

Without a word, she lifted her head, tossed the pillow and began undoing my belt. I just let her do it, not wanting to break the mood. She got me open and dug me out, my 6 inches popping up into her hand. She looked up at me, smiled and went down, taking me into her hot mouth.

She moaned as she sucked and I went for her boob. She moved her arm to give better access and her groaned when I took her nipple and twisted.

She slurped and moved, her tongue as rough as a cat's. I reached down and cupped her buttocks, and it was like jelly. My fingers caressed her upper thigh and she spread her legs. My fingers slid inside, and her panties slid aside, allowing me access to her wet slit. She moaned and squirmed as my fingers wiggled and she sucked harder, faster, and I shouted, "I'm coming!"

Six monthe of abstension had left me super-horny.I unleashed stream after stream into her and she greeedily drank them down.

Sandy sat up, took a swallow of her wine, and looked at me. "So, are you gonna fuck me here or in the bed."

I mumbled it was up to her, and she said, "Grab your beer, let's go inside." She undressed on the way. The mattress and box spring were on the floor and she climbed across, naked, turning to me, she laid back and spread, her hairy bush of dark hair looking like a forest. I stood over her, slowly undressing as she watched approvingly.

I knelt, held her legs apart, and went between her legs, wanting to please her as much as she did me. She was drenched before i got there, but I did my best. After a few minutes she said, "Harry, I can get a girl to do that! I want to fuck!"

Obeying, I climbed on, now fully erect again. She groaned and squirmed, letting me hump away, growling, urging me on. After a bit, she rolled over and sat above me, her head rolling back on her shoulders, her large boobs bouncing.

With that wild hair going every which way, she looked like a crazy woman, and she fucked away, finally screaming that she was about to come. I had reached my crest and we both slapped together in a frenzy, finally collapsing together, gasping for air.

We kissed for the first time, slowly, erotically, and she whispered, "This is just the beginning, Baby!"

She was right!

tlc143
tlc143
109 Followers