My New Pet

Story Info
A woman is blackmailed by her neighbor.
1.5k words
3.95
52k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a normal suburban neighbourhood surrounded by mostly younger families. My name is Chuck and I live alone, divorced many years ago. O the one side of my house lives a new couple with their three kids, I only know them to say hello on the other side lives Pete and Tracy we have been friends for many years even though they are much younger than me. Pete travels a lot for his job so Tracy is left home alone quite often.

One sunny hot afternoon I happen to look out my upstairs window which overlooks Pete's backyard, Tracy was laying on a lounge chair sunbathing. I couldn't help but to stop and watch for a while, she is very attractive. At about 5'4" with dirty blond hair and a figure to die for she was a splendid sight laying there in her tiny string bikini. I couldn't resist and took out my smart phone to take a few pictures of the neighbourhood beauty. My Zoom feature gave me some very sexy shots of her.

To my surprise while I was focusing in on her a man appeared, it wasn't Pete, he proceeded to kiss her and explore her beautiful body with his hands. After a few minutes Tracy sat up and removed her bikini top allowing the man to caress her bare breasts while she massaged his crotch. As shocked as I was be what I was seeing I never stopped snapping pictures of the two of them. Soon afterwards they went inside I caught a glimpse of the man leaving a couple of hours later.

I sat there all evening trying to decide what to do after all Pete was a friend and he had always bragged about his beautiful, loving, faithful wife. I tossed and turn most of the night uncertain of how to deal with this and also having frequent flash visions of Tracy's perfect bare breasts. By morning I had decided that Pete had to know but I thought that I should at least warn Tracy that she had been caught. I sent an e-mail to Tracy with one of the revealing pictures.

Within a few minutes there was a knock at the door it was Tracy, she was pissed off at me. She called me an old pervert and a voyeur for spying on her I guess it was her way of deflecting the blame from herself. I invited her in and we began to talk about the situation she began to calm down and instead of being angry she was crying and pleading for me not to tell Pete. I explained that I felt that I had to because this was very similar to the situation many years ago between my ex wife and myself and I only wish that I had had a close enough friend to let me know what was going on behind my back.

Tracy went on about how she loved her husband but got lonely when he was away, I suggested that she get a pet. Tracy said that she had to go she had an appointment this afternoon that she must keep but would I please come over for dinner so that we could talk some more. Having no plans of my own I agreed. I almost felt guilty for checking out her sweet ass as she walked towards the door. She said that she would be home by four and that I could come over and we could have a couple of drinks while she prepared dinner.

My afternoon seemed to drag on as I waited for Tracy to return. I must admit that I kept wondering if she was gone to meet her secret lover for some afternoon sex. The mental image of her getting fucked really turned me on.

Tracy arrived home at about three thirty I wanted to rush over but instead decided to wait to see if she called. Sure enough just before four my phone rang she said that the cocktails were getting warm. I quickly headed next door not really knowing what to expect.

Tracy answered the door dressed in a well above the knee grey skirt and a white blouse as she turned to welcome me into her home I noticed that you could vaguely see her lacy white bra through the blouse. She was so hot looking I complimented her on her appearance and she said that she had been at the bank and wanted to make a good impression.

Tracy led me into the living room and told me to sit anywhere she continued on into the kitchen soon to return with our drinks in hand. I was sitting on the chesterfield and she placed my drink on the table in front of me bending from the waist to show me a little extra cleavage, it was obvious that she was going to try to win me over to her side. She sat opposite me in a chair, legs crossed but plenty of leg still showing and fuck she did have great legs.

We sat there talking about yesterday's events she was trying so hard to change my mind she turned the tears on and off as we chatted. I could tell that she was getting frustrated because she could sway me to her side. She got up and told me that she had to go up stairs and get changed she began unbuttoning her blouse on the way to the stairs turning to ask me something just as she started to climb the stairs. Her blouse was fully undone and open wide showing me her cute white lacy bra that covered her gorgeous tits. She let on like it was an accident and covered up.

When Tracy came back down she was wearing a pair of super tight spandex type shorts with a matching top. They were so tight that I had to take a second look to make sure that they were not painted on, not that I would have minded. She made us another drink a sat down beside me on the couch after trying to get me to change my mind for quite a while she finally broke down and began crying on my chest. She sobbed saying that Pete must not find out, she would do anything to prevent it. Her left hand was resting on the top portion of my thigh so high that when my cock began to swell it was getting very close to her hand. Eventually it was nudging against her finger. As she shifted her body she accidentally slid her hand up onto my hard cock, at first she just rested her hand there then eventually began massaging it. She stopped her sobbing looked up at me and planted a big kiss right on my lips. While kissing me she undid my fly and pulled out my cock. She removed her tongue from my mouth and lowered then onto the head of my cock. At first licking off the pre cum then sliding her luscious lips over my cock and took most of it deep into her mouth. Obviously it didn't take very much of this until my cock was exploding into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and licked me clean taking every drop. What she hadn't noticed was that I had been taking more pictures of her while she sucked my cock.

She thought that this would sway my decision her way but it didn't. Again she began pleading that she would do anything to keep the truth from coming out. I decided to see if she really meant what she said, she insisted that she was serious. So I told her to stand in front of me and strip naked. She hesitated and I told her that she was not allowed to do that. She stood up crossing her arms she pulled her top up and over her head, she was wearing a sports bra and it soon followed the top. Her skin tight shorts were next leaving her standing there in her white thongs. I signalled for the thongs to come off too and she obeyed. Her naked body was absolutely stunning, I could feel me cock beginning to grow again as I feasted on her beauty. Following my instructions she climb on top of my lap facing me and lowered herself onto my cock until I was deep inside of her. She began to raise and lower herself on my shaft while my finger teased her clit my other hand found its way to her ass, after wetting my finger in her wet cunt I inserted a finger deep into her ass. I could feel my cock inside of her cunt with my finger up her ass. We fucked like this for a long time with her having at least one orgasm or pretending that she did, eventually I couldn't hold back any longer and filled her cunt with my warm cum. When she climbed off I instructed her to clean my cock with her tongue which she did without hesitation.

I fucked her four times that night before finally going home, knowing as I walked home that I had myself a new obedient sexy little pet.