My New Pet Elf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,285 Followers

About two hours later there was a knock on my door. I opened it to find a three foot tall man wearing a police uniform. An elf cop?

"What do you want?" I asked tersely.

"Excuse my intrusion, sir, but we heard you apprehended a dark elf today."

"So what if I did?"

"I'm with the Faeton Police Department," he flashed his badge. "Dark elves are wanted criminals; they jeopardized the entire Elven race during the disastrous female reclamation campaign, and continue to do so by kidnapping human men. They are very difficult to find because they've cast an extremely powerful anti magic tracker spell on themselves. That's why their skin is purple."

"That's very interesting and all, but this particular dark elf is my pet. You can't have her."

"Fine with us, as long as you don't permit her to roam freely. But, if I could question her, we might be able to arrest her whole cell."

"Alright." I let him in and led him to the living room, where Emulstia sat, awkwardly trying not to look over the shoulder of Emilliae who was browsing porn on my laptop. The elf cop stood before Emulstia, hands behind his back.

"Dark one. You will give us the location of your sisters. Emulstria looked up at me.

"Is that your order master?"

"It is."

She answered the elf cop's questions. When he was done questioning her he spoke into his walkie talkie. "Gamma squad, move in. Coordinates Alpha sigma bravo." A few minutes later, the response came crackling through the radio.

"Mission success. All six darkies apprehended. Gamma squad, over and out."

"You've done a great service for the elven community today, sir," said the elf cop. "Is there anything you would like in return?"

I thought about it for a minute. "One last punishment for my little purple pet." I looked at Emulstria. "From now on, you are going to be a good little elf and play by the rules." I turned back to the elf cop. "She is not under the pact spell. Can you change that?"

"As a member of Elven Law Enforcement, I am authorized to cast that spell myself." He stepped over to Emulstria, holding his hands above her abdomen. They glowed for a moment, then flashed. "There. She is now bound by the pact magic. You will have to ejaculate inside her to activate it."

"Alright then, I'll go ahead and do that." I paused. "I can't help but notice that you aren't going away."

He cleared his throat. "Ehem. I'm afraid I'm going to have to witness the sealing of the pact to assure my superiors that a dark elf is not running free."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Emulstria, spread your legs." She did so, revealing her pussy. I slid my pants down my legs, freeing my cock.

"Holy shit!" gasped the elf cop. "No wonder my wife spends so much time in the human world."

I looked into Emulstria's eyes. "You're about to become mine," I said.

"I'm already yours," she replied. She spread her pussy with her fingers.

She gasped as I pushed into her, her pussy convulsing in orgasm after three thrusts. Her fingers played with her breasts and she panted as I slowly slid my cock into and out of her soaking snatch. Emilliae fingered herself and pouted, looking lonely, so I reached over, picking her up effortlessly, and brought her honey pot to my mouth. I licked and slurped at her tiny opening as she moaned and clung to the top of my head, legs curling around my neck. I kept fucking Emulstria throughout.

*fap fap fap*

I glanced over at the elf cop. He had his two and a half inch long dick out and was stroking it furiously. I grinned, returning my attention to the slits of my slaves. Emilliae's hips bucked, as she came, screaming as I licked her. "Oh, fuck yes!" Emulstria gasped as she came on my cock once again. I roared and thrust my hips forward one final time, pouring my seed into the dark elf's womb, claiming her forever. The pact rune appeared, glowing blue on her abdomen. I smiled and pulled out. My cum dripped slowly from her purple pussy.

"My gods!" The elf cop shouted, as he stroked himself to completion. He collapsed, unconscious, as all elf men do after orgasm. Great. Another elf man passed out on my floor.

It was hard to be upset, though. I picked up my girls and slug them over my shoulders, carrying them back to my bedroom. Over one shoulder a pale skinned blonde bombshell of a high elf, on the other, a big titted exotic purple dark elf beauty. And both of them eager to fulfill my every whim. I must be the luckiest man in the entire world. I have not one, but two pet elves.

Narg
Narg
1,285 Followers
12