My New Pet Robot 06

Story Info
An unexpected welcome.
3.2k words
4.53
14.1k
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 02/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six

My pad's reminder chimed, the alarm I'd set for dinner. I shook Rose as she stirred.

"Ros. Time to get up for dinner," I said as I gave myself a hard push to float up and over her.

She rolled onto her back as I soared over, her breasts wobbling slowly as she dreamily looked up at me. I swung my arms around, using the third law to land on my feet like a cat. I went to my pad, turning the alarm off before looking around for my clothes to get dressed.

I sat and looked as she got up, still not quite believing how lucky I was to find her, how beautiful she was, how she offered her body up to me and the pleasure that was in it. She slipped on a pair of shorts then chose a plain crop top with no bra underneath.

I had just a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and was ready to go as she tried to brush her hair, a task made more difficult by the low gravity that made most other things easy. I walked out behind her and took the brush from her, de-tangling the back of her head then kissing her shoulder while slipping my hands around her to cup her breasts.

She leant back against me.

"Umm," she said. "That's nice, but hadn't we better go to dinner?"

As if to emphasise what she said her tummy rumbled.

I gave a laugh at the timing. "Okay, let's go and see what the food is like."

We walked to the lounge to find Janie cooking.

"Ah, you two," she said when she saw us. "Don't expect any culinary delights. We look like were on military rations."

The same flash frozen and dehydrated stuff we'd had on my last trip, I thought.

"Never mind," Rose said. "We'll make up for it when we get to Earth."

We ate diner, discussed scheduling for the gym. They had only had a single machine whereas this one was equipped with four. They had adjusted the timetable to give us two two-hour slots, one mid morning and one just before dinner. There was still free time available in the evening if we wanted as well, something we could take up as we neared Earth.

After dinner we went up to the observation dome and she sat on my lap while we talked and looked out on the star studded universe around us.

"Do you think we'll run into any hostile aliens out there?" she asked.

"Probably, if we go far enough. We already know of two alien races, one of which didn't seem very friendly," I answered, cuddling her to me.

"I wonder if they'll be like our Dinosaurs?"

"What? You mean the one I found?"

"No, the others, the ones that destroyed her spacecraft."

"I hope that they're long gone. If they could destroy her spaceship then we'd be no match for them."

"Do you believe in God? That we have an afterlife and heaven waiting for us when we die?"

"No, and I don't believe in the tooth fairy or Santa Claus either. Why do you ask?"

"Just getting to know you."

"Ah, well in that case. If there was a God who cared, who loved us like the 'good book' says, how could he stand by and watch the world be destroyed for the benefit of the very few? Most of the mysteries that God was created to explain have been solved by science now."

"It's alright, I agree with you," she said, pulling my arms tight around her.

I laughed.

"Do you suppose alien races believe in God or gods?" she asked.

"I doubt if space faring ones do, as technology advances, it leaves God less place to hide."

"Didn't some scientist claim that dark matter was the heavenly plane and dark energy god?"

"That's the first I've heard of that theory," I said thoughtfully. "I can see how he might have thought that but I bet he wasn't a physicist."

"Chauvinist," she said, poking me with her elbow. "It was a she, and she was a botanist."

"Well, whoever. I can disprove it if you want."

"No, I'm just teasing you a bit. Shall we go back to our room?"

"Yes, okay, if you want. I was looking through the games they have, do you fancy a race game?"

"No, I'm feeling tired. Let's us go back and sleep," she said.

I leant forward and kissed her ear. "I'm happy with that."

She shifted, turning to give me a kiss on the cheek. "Come on, Mr. Perfect, let's go and snuggle up."

We walked back to our cabin seeing no-one else and as soon as the door was closed behind us I pulled her into my arms again.

"I love you," I said, holding her tight and bending my head to touch foreheads.

She brought her head up and kissed me. "Come on, let's get to bed."

I released her and she caught my arms and pulled me over to her bunk. She let me go and started to undress. My cock started growing as she pulled her top off and revealed her bare breasts, then she slipped her shorts down and clambered onto the bunk.

I finished undressing and jumped on with her, pulling the bedclothes over us and snuggling up face to face.

"I wish these were bigger," she said as she shifted back against the wall.

"We'll get a king-size one when we get to earth," I promised her.

"Turn around, Jeff, I want to hold you."

I turned to back her and gave a sigh of contentment as she slipped her hand over and grasped my cock. I laid my hand over her arm and lay still, enjoying the feeling of her pressed against me, her body warm and comforting against mine.

We spent an idyllic week making love and enjoying each other's company, talking and playing games and sitting watching the cold, hard stars as we plunged straight toward the sun and our sling shot back out to Earth.

The routine was disturbed when the collision warning went off. We all rushed to the bridge, crowding the doorway as Bill gave us the news that there was a meteor stream ahead. It was the remnants of a comet's passage and didn't pose much threat.

Vincent thought differently and as we closed with the cloud he threw his force field shield around the whole ship, to the amazement of the crew. I rushed up to the observation bubble and watched with Rose by my side as the meteors met their sparkling fate

I was faced with more questions from the crew, explaining that I didn't know how it was done and facing speculation about how nice it would be when it was deployed. That opened the floodgates for more questions about him including the one about offensive weapons.

Life settled back down again and we did the one-eighty in zero G while we reoriented to begin braking for our rendezvous with Earth. Rose and I made love three or four times a day as she spent more time holding or touching me, hanging over my shoulder while I played solo on the games.

By the time we approached orbit I was convinced she loved me as well. We were both happy and smiling, just cuddling and kissing and feeling content in each other's company. I hadn't broached the subject but I wondered if she still wanted to wait for the full three months.

I was sure she had considered penetration while she was stroking my cock with her pussy one time and my head found the entrance to her tunnel. The look on her face as she stiffened told me of her desire to let it happen.

We floated through the docking tunnel into a reception crowd of uniforms and three beaming faces.

We were ignored by the civilian scientists while the uniforms crowded around. Vincent floated serenely as the scientists visually examined him, one, obviously not use to zero G, clumsily tumbling against him and me as he tried to look underneath.

The officer stepped forward. "Gentlemen, shall we get back downstairs? You can examine it down in the laboratory."

They looked well trained in weightlessness conditions and the guards took it as a cue to begin leading us deeper into the axial tunnel and a lift down one of the spokes into the ring. I held Rose tight as we both held onto the straps, feeling our weight return.

I was thankful for the gym then as every movement made me aware of my weakened state. I looked at Rose to see how she was coping; she gave me a sickly grin back.

"Give it a week," I said. "You'll be feeling your old self."

The thought struck me that my last time I'd only taken a day or so to recover.

"I'll manage," she said, brightening her smile.

There were electric carts waiting for us and we were separated despite my protests and whisked off along a brightly lit tunnel. I sat cramped up in too small a space, my head bent as it scraped the roof. Vincent rode alongside me, floating six inches above the seat, as imperturbable as ever.

I wanted to rest, I didn't care what, but when we met someone with authority I was going to ask for time to reacclimatise, both for me and Rose. We arrived at a little car park and took another lift down before being lead to a small conference room.

I pulled out a chair for Rose as the guards stayed by the door and the scientists took their seats opposite. I flopped into mine and looked across at them.

"It'd be nice if someone explained what's going on," I said pointedly.

"Mr. Symonds will be along to tell you, we want to examine your robot."

I laughed. "I don't think Vinnie's going to let you do that."

"But we need to find out how it works."

"You can ask any questions you like remembering that Vinnie is programed as a guardian and is not full of technical details on how things work."

Our conversation was interrupted by the arrival of Mr Symonds, he walked over and sat at the head of the table, his eyes switching from me to Vincent.

"Jeff," he said smiling. "It's nice to meet you and Vincent. As you must realise he represents the possibility of a great leap forwards in science and technology."

I nodded at him.

"We need to see what makes him work, we'd like to take a look inside."

I resisted the urge to laugh again. "Mr. Symonds."

"Call me Greg," he interjected.

"It doesn't matter if I call you Greg or not. Vincent is fully autonomous. He's adopted me because I found him. He's never left my side since that day and I don't think he's going to let you poke around inside him."

I paused, looking at him.

"I thought I was here to answer questions and give explanations. I'm finding full gravity tiring and would like to rest," I continued. "I'll be glad to give you any data he has but I'd like to do it in more comfortable surroundings."

"You're in no position to make demands," he came back sharply.

"I might not be but Vincent is," I answered back. "I don't control him; I told you that he's autonomous. You expect him to sit still while you try and probe him?"

"We don't intend to hurt him. No, dammit, there's no 'he'. It's a robot and we need the technology inside it."

"You've got the technology of the capsule, take that to pieces."

"That doesn't work."

"That doesn't matter. You can take that and see what you can understand of the function of those. This technology is too complex to reverse engineer. It's like trying to build a spaceship with stone tools."

"So you're refusing to co-operate? We have a contract with your council."

"I'm not refusing to co-operate, I'm trying to explain. Vincent has the knowledge and we're going to have to develop our own technology to exploit that."

"You're just prevaricating. Guards! Come and take that thing to the lab."

I shrugged my shoulders and sat back as they came walking over, confident they wouldn't shift him. One of them caught the lower lip under his lenses and gave a tug. Soon all four were straining to push him.

"Bring them, then. Let the robot follow," he said, his voice seething with frustration.

As soon as one drew and pointed his stunner at me the field sprang up. I looked immediately at Rose and saw that the field enclosed her as well. I don't know if it was deliberate or he just miss-handled the gun but the crackling arc of the electrical discharge rebounded on the unfortunate guard flooring him.

I breathed a sigh of relief and turned to look at the open mouthed Greg staring at us.

"Tell them to put their weapons away," I said, not knowing if he could hear me.

He looked up over at the men behind us and nodded. I glanced at them as they rushed to help their fallen colleague, one already on his radio for assistance.

The field dropped and Rose leant in to grasp my arm.

"I told you he's a guardian. Now, as I said, I'll co-operate all you want. I'm sure Vincent can provide some help in understanding the capsule," I said, feeling smug.

He looked daggers at me, his face set with anger. Abruptly he stood and strode out of the room. The three scientists gathered their things and swiftly followed, leaving us alone with the two remaining guards whilst the other helped the stricken one out through the door following the rest.

"Well, that went well," I said to Rose.

She ran her hand down my arm to take my hand. "What do you think they'll do?"

"I don't know. As long as Vincent's here there's not much they can do," I said, giving her hand a squeeze.

They'd confirmed my suspicions that it was the thought of using Vincent that had induced them to promise what they did. It hadn't mattered much because I'd seen him react twice now. I mightn't know how the field worked but I knew it did and that was enough.

They left us in the room for a while. I lay on my arms on the table. If I knew where I was and how to get out I would have. I didn't think the guards would try very hard to stop us. There wasn't much they could do to stop a shielded figure who was determined.

We got the velvet glove next. A woman in her late thirties, early forties, with a sculpted face, breezed in along with an assistant in tow. She was elegantly dressed with coiffured hair.

"I hear there's been a little problem," she said in cultured tones. "You have my word it won't happen again. I'm Janet Plethroe, Vice President for HR. Let me show you to your hotel."

"Thank you," I said, standing.

She eyed Vincent as I moved around the table, still hand in hand with Rose. As she turned around, her assistant, quite a pretty girl, rushed to open the door. She waved us though.

"Turn left," she ordered as we emerged into the corridor.

Her assistant darted past us, leading the way to another lift shaft.

We'd gained more weight at the bottom. I was glad to see more of the electric carts. Cramp as they were they were better than walking. Rose and I suffered in the back with Vincent floating alongside us.

The ride was a short one, out onto a wide promenade with a seven metre ceiling and along to an impressive facade. The doorman came out to greet us, beaming at Janet and helping her out. I felt the full return of weight as I clambered out, following Rose.

I followed Janet while Rose stretched first, her assistant bringing up the rear. She let her assistant deal with the details at the desk while she led us to the seats.

"Now, you can rest and recover. I'll be back tomorrow to see you."

"Do you know what happened to our clothes?" I asked.

She turned and called her assistant. "Sara!"

Sara came trotting over. As she approached, Janet spoke. "What do we know about their clothes?"

A pained look came over her face. "Um... nothing."

"Then organise some clothes for them while you find out," she said sharply.

I felt sorry for her. As far as I knew, I expected them to be warehoused somewhere, waiting for us to pick them up.

Her assistant went back to the desk while Janet turned back to us. "If you think of anything else." She smiled.

As she sat back a nattily dressed man in tails came up. "Madam Vice President."

She looked at him.

"I'm Xavier, the manager...."

"Good," she cut him short. "This is Jeff and Rose, who are going to be guests of yours. I want them treated well."

"Of course, Madam Vice...."

She cut him short with a wave of her hand. "Thank you," she said, dismissing him.

She turned back to us. "I'll leave Sara with you to sort things out. Expect to see me tomorrow morning."

She turned to Sara again. "Sara!"

Sara came striding over.

"I've got that meeting with Hanks; meet me there when you've tidied up here," she said.

Sara stepped back as she stood.

"Yes, Madam," she replied to her disappearing back.

She turned to us. "You have a two bedroom apartment; it's on the outer rim. I'll take you now. I can't trace your luggage. If you want to wait a while I'll get someone from Harfods to come and measure you up. If they get the details down to Earth they can have something up on the morning shuttle."

I shrugged. I wasn't tired, I was weary. I wanted to lie for a while. "Are you hungry, Ros? I could do with a coffee."

"I'll have a coffee, as well," Ros said.

"We can have coffee here," Sara said as she waved at one of the bell boys.

She ordered coffee and cake.

"If you don't want it I'll have it," Sara said. "I could do with a sugar hit."

I nodded as I lay back, glad to relax and ease my 'heavy' body.

"I can't believe we've found an alien. I never believed that I'd see one in my lifetime," Sara said. "And you're so tall."

"Yes," answered Rose. "It's amazing how it just floats there without making a sound. Oh, and we're all big like this out in the belt."

I smiled inwardly. I didn't realise Rose was sensitive about her size. It didn't bother me that I was tall and gangly. Our lesser gravity gave us a head start. The coffee here was one of the best I tasted and I soon consumed the first cup when it came and was savouring the second when the tailoress turned up, though she might have been a dressmaker for all it mattered.

She accompanied us to our room and measured us there, hurrying off as soon as they were taken. Then Sara left us as well, assuring us that if needed we could get the switchboard to contact her. With her gone I took Rose in my arms and kissed her.

We stood kissing and hugging for a few minutes till Rose broke off. "Let's see what the bedrooms are like."