My New Sister

Story Info
Cindy's shocking discovery about her twin.
1.6k words
4.1
174.7k
40

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exclaimer: The following is fictional and should not be viewed by anyone who is not of age or living in an area where these stories are illegal. As the title suggest this deals with family erotica. If you don't want to read it, don't. This is my first venture into erotica literature, so Please enjoy!

*

"Oh, shit Cindy, I-I can explain."

Cindy had ditched her last class of the day, expecting to get in a quick nap before hitting the mall with her friends later that evening. It wasn't even that uncommon to find her twin brother in her room. Sometimes she would find him looking through her drawer of closet when he didn't think anyone was home. Just like she let him take a peek or two at her naked, she thought he was only curious about girls. And better it was her and not someone who would press charges. What she saw now put a whole new light on everything.

David stood at the end of her bed in one of her super mini plaid skirts, red criss-cross top and what looked to be a stuffed bra underneath. "What the fuck Dave! What are you doing?"

Charging across the small room Cindy grabbed David's arm twisting it hard behind his back. Not fighting back, David let Cindy easily bend him forward, his embarrassment overriding his fight or flight instincts until he heard a faint click and felt a slight pinch on his wrists. All his time searching through his sister's room, he had never seen the pair of fuzzy cuffs hidden under her bed.

"Cindy, come on. Let me explain. Let me go," trying to quickly talk his way out like he had done when caught in her underwear drawer. "oh god," he thought remembering he was wearing a pair of her underwear now. The exquisite feel of the silk now gave an ironic contradiction to his predicament.

He didn't realize Cindy had left until he heard her return closing her bedroom door. "Come on Cin, Please?"

"Nah-ah." Was her only reply to his pleads.

As David struggled with the cuffs, Cindy wrapped a piece of rubber tubing around each of his legs and with a couple quick dodges managed to tie off his legs to each bed post without getting kicked.

"There," she said through an exhausted sigh. "Now we can talk."

Pulling out her digital camera she started to take pictures from different angles. "How long have you been dressing in my clothes?" Click. Moving behind she re-adjusted his skirt.

"Only a couple of times I swear." Click. She bent down laying the camera between his legs. "I tried to buy my own, but the associates keep watching me. I-I couldn't buy anything except at sears. And-"

Click. Climbing onto her bed. "Is this why you've been dieting? So you could fit into my clothes?" He flushed deeper, his silence telling her she was right. Click. Both petite, they were very close to the same size, with the exception of Cindy's B cup chest and slightly rounder curves. Though now, she had to admit, with a little work they could look like identical twins again.

Moving back behind him, feeling more in control she put away her camera, assuring her brother it was for safe keeping. "So all this time that you have been going through my things, staring at me, it wasn't that you were curious about girls, you wanted to be a girl. No, you wanted to be me."

"No I-" he stammered.

"Yes. That makes sense doesn't it. For only a luck of a chromosome, I got to be the girl that you always wanted to be." She smiled thinking her Psychology classes were finally paying off.

"So you dress like me in order to be me. But I have to tell you. You don't have it down.... yet."

After a quick trip out of the room David felt her pull up his skirt. "My laundry day panties? We need to have a talk about that." David shivered in embarrassment as she pulled the panties down. He hadn't been naked in front of his sister since they were kids.

"What are you doing?" He managed to squeak out as something hot hit his ass. A quick tug and he new.

"I look better after a wax." She quickly striped the hair from his legs, noting it was far easier when someone else had to deal with the pain. David struggled the best he could as he felt something new on his foot, until a hard smack on his ass stopped him.

Cindy slowly rolled up a lacy pair of thigh high stocking to add to the look.

"There we go," she said pausing for his inevitable sigh of relief. "But you know I was my privates too."

"Cindy no" was all he could say before the next strip was painfully ripped out. By the time she moved to his torso he was getting use to the pain. Two pairs of socks fell out as she unlatched the bra.

"Tisk, tisk there Cindy" she said to him. "Ladies down stuff with socks. But don't worry I've got something better. Running back to her underwear drawer she returned with the large gel inserts she had used on Halloween on year when dressed up as Pamala Anderson. "There, doesn't that feel better Cin." She teased him, while giving each a squeeze. He responded with a sharp breath as the gel pinched his waxed sensitive nipples.

"Now Cin your makeup is terrible!" Forcing his head up onto her knee she happily applied some foundation to hide any discoloration from his stubble. Some eye liner and shadow and finally some lip stick. "You look great!" Seeing the brief smile across his face. "Your liking this eh Cindy.?" Embarrassed again he dropped his head.

"oh. I almost forgot to do your hair. Although it's much too short now. We'll have to use a wig until it grows back.

Slipping the wig on his head she went back to her camera. "oh sis, your looking much better." Click. "But wait now." Click. "If your Cindy." Click. "Who am I?" Click. "I must be David then." Click. She left the room again only to return in one of Davids shirts and a pair of his jeans. Reaching under her bed into her lock box Cindy pulled out a six inch strap-on. It had been a gag gift from her friends on her eighteenth birthday, but turned out to be very useful that night when her best friend slept over.

Cindy smiled as she saw David watching her slip off her clothes and put on his, the strap-on making a life like bulge in her jeans. "There that's better isn't it Cindy."

"now lets find you some better underwear." Click. "I think a nice lacy thong." Slipping it up David quivered as the thong slipped between his ass cheeks and rested against his newly bare and sensitive privates. "Someone seems to enjoy her brother dressing her. My, my, Cindy, do you fancy your brother?"

She crawled onto the bed in front of him. "I think you do. Look at my hand. It's sticky." She held her fingers out to his face. "Come on now. You made the mess. Clean it up." Tentatively he stretched his mouth out. Slowly opening his red lips. Not needing any more of an invitation, she pressed her fingers into his mouth. "Suck!" She demanded and fucked his mouth with her fingers. "That's a good girl. I never new my sister was such a submissive slut."

"Do you want my cock Cindy?"

"Mmmhmm," he said over her fingers.

Pulling her fingers out of his mouth, she asked again.

"Yes,"

"Tell me."

"I want you cock."

"Who's cock do you want Cin?"

"Yours David, I want your cock"

Slipping her strap-on out of her pants she continued to tease him leaving it just out of his reach. "how bad."

"I need your Cock Davie."

"You need your brothers cock?"

"Yes I want your cock Davie, fuck your sister, please!"

Loving her dominate roll Cindy finally relented and moved in range. Immediately he lowered his mouth onto the plastic cock. Slowly lubing it first going deeper with each decent. With each decent the strap on pressed harder and harder onto Cindy's swollen clit. "Oh god Cin, that feels great," she cooed. "Suck my cock like a sluty sister should!"

"That's it! I'm going to cum!" Orgasm shook her whole body as she fell back into the bed. "Wow, Cin. That was one of the best comes I've ever had."

"Shall I return the favor? Would you like your brother to fuck you properly? "

David could only mumble in desire.

"But I can't risk getting you pregnant, now can I." Walking in behind him she rested her cock enhanced pelvis against his ass reaching forward to knead his breast. "How can I fuck you then hmm?"

Pressing back into her he grunted out "fuck me."

"where?"

"Fuck me in the ass!"

"Who are you talking to Cin?" Teasing him more.

"Fuck me Davie, fuck me up the ass. I need your hard cock!"

Squirting some lube onto her strap-on she pulled his thong to the side and slowly pressed the tip of her cock into his ass. "Oh god yes!" he cried struggling to push backwards. "Deeper," He grunted gutturally as she obliged.

"Harder!" Cindy's pace quickened encouraged by his moans. David stopped moaning as his body went rigid, and he convulsed in orgasmic bliss.

Replacing his thong and skirt, she undid the bindings on his legs. "You know that didn't seem like me there at all. I don't think your Cindy. After all we both can't be and I am sure I am."

Undoing the cuffs she helped his stiff body to the bed. "I've always wanted a sister though..."

*

Thank you for reading. Any comments are welcome.