My New Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Harder!” she cried out and I had to oblige. My stomach was bouncing off her big butt each time I rammed my greasy cock up her crack. “Oh God! Ooh, God!” she started shouting, now bucking her hips up at me wildly. “Oh god! I’m cumming!” she practically screamed. “I’m cumming with your dick up my ass!” At this I was barely moving behind her, as she was fucking herself with my dick. As her gyrations grew more erratic, I knew I was losing control, and warned Debbie that I needed to pull out or I was going to cum. When she finally heard me, she jerked away, causing my cock to pop out of her and sling lube across more than a few of the stuffed animals and tiny dolls. “Cum in my face!” she hissed and dropped to her knees in front of me.

I almost burst out laughing. “What?” I asked, and she started jacking my already slimy dick. “You can’t be serious.” But instead of an answer, Debbie just gripped me tighter and kept jerking, aiming my dick right at her nose. Her other hand shot up to my balls and rolled them around in her slender fingers. Between feeling her hot breath, her nimble fingers, and her tightening grip, I knew I wouldn’t last long.

“Come on, Jason.” She begged. “Cum on me. Cum on the cheerleader you fucked up the ass.” Debbie kept on as she twisted her hand up and down my shaft and coaxed my scrotum. I was panting, and my dick twitched and I knew she felt it swell even more. “Cum for me!” she finally howled and just then I shot the first line of jizz right against the roof of her mouth. She kept working her hand and the next streams crossed her face and dripped down her chest. She went one until she had squeezed the last drop and now it was my turn to go weak in the knees.

Debbie shoved me back into an overstuffed chair and laughed. “Thanks babe!” she said and walked off into another room again. After a few minutes I decided I might want to get dressed, and was just tieing my shoes when Debbie came back wrapped in a pink striped bathroom with all the cum cleaned off her face. She produced a tattered wad of money from the robe’s pocket and held it out to me. “That should cover us, right?” When I tried to just shove the wad into my pocket she stopped me. “Aren’t you going to count it?” she yelped. “I mean I wouldn’t cheat you, but you should really make sure I didn’t make a mistake.”

“Um… Okay.” I said and flipped each bill though my fingers. “There’s about $200 extra in here.” I told her, holding four fifties separate from the stack.

Debbie grinned. “That’s a tip.” She said and reached out to rub my arm. “You were a lot better than I expected, you deserve it. Just don’t tell you sister, so you don’t have to give her a cut.” She added, wagging a finger at me. She walked me to the door, and pecked me on the lips before opening it. “I hope we can do it again sometime.” Debbie told me before ushering me outside. I only made it about halfway home when I realized how uncomfortable it was sitting with twenty seven hundred dollars shoved into your front pocket.

I rushed in the house when I got home, wanting to revel in a small pile of money with Sammie, only to find her and her father in the kitchen with a stern looking woman in an ugly gray pantsuit. Mom came over to me and led me out to the living room. “It’s some issue with Samantha’s mother and child support payments.” She told me when I asked what was going on. “It’s nothing to concern yourself about Jason.” She added when I saw Sammie lay her head down on the kitchen table, looking defeated, and I must’ve made a move or something towards her without even realizing it. “Jason,” Mom stopped me. “I know how attached you are to your new sister, but this is an Adlerbok problem.” She told me, using Sammie’s family’s name to show I had no business sticking my nose in it. I nodded and tried to relax, realizing my mother obviously sensed more than she let on. “Now go upstairs and shower before dinner.” She ordered, “Whatever kept you out this late has you sweating like crazy.”

I found Sammie in my bed when I came out of the shower. She’d obviously been crying, but did her best to clean up before I saw her. “Everything alright in Adlerbok land?” I asked, extending an explanation of why I wasn’t allowed to support her during what was going on downstairs.

“My mom’s being a bitch.” She said, slowly rising and sitting on the edge of the bed. “She’s saying my dad still owes her some ridiculous amount of money, even though he already works his ass off to take care of me and keep her from starving went she’s out of work. Even though she technically won the custody battle ten years ago, but couldn’t manage to get me into a decent school and had to let me come back to Dad anyway.” The list of grievances Sammie sited against her mother continued for a few more minutes until she sighed and tried to act like it was no big deal, waving her hand nonchalantly as she added “I just hoped all this shit would stop once I turned eighteen.”

She wasn’t a good actress. Even before I sat down next to her, she was crying again. I held her close to me and rubbed her back. “Is there anything I can do?” I asked. I knew the answer would probably be no, but I’d seen them having difficulties with Sammie’s mom before and hoped even asking was helping.

Sammie sighed and pointed to the pile of money on my computer desk. “You can tell me why there’s extra money in what Debbie paid you.”

I just shrugged, “That’s what Fallan, paid me.” I lied. With that Sammie shoved me off of her and burst into tears. “Sammie wait.” I tried to catch her, but she was slamming her bedroom door before I was even in the hallway. She didn’t come out until dinner was served, but barely ate, didn’t speak, and disappeared back upstairs without excusing herself. That night, as I was lying in bed trying and failing to find sleep amongst the worry for Sammie, there was a small knock on my door, followed by Sammie entering silently and making her way to my bed. She lay down with her back to me and pulled my arm around her. “Are you ok Sam?” I asked, worried, but also slightly scared for my own safety.

“I had already talked to Fallan.” She muttered. “That’s how I know you lied.” When I tried to apologize, to explain, she cut me off. “I know why you did it, Jason, and right now I just don’t care.” Sammie told me. “Right now, I just want my boyfriend to hold me and let me cry myself to sleep.” I flinched when called me her boyfriend, but I still pulled her tighter against me. I stroked her hair as she sobbed until she eventually drifted off to sleep. I wasn’t far behind her.

I was awakened early in the morning by a nimble pair of hands stroking my cock and a sharp set of teeth embedded in my shoulder. “What the hell Sammie?” I asked groggily. “I thought you said never when someone was home?” I was about to remind her what happened not even two days prior with Gracie catching us when I realized there wasn’t much point in trying to make her stop.

She loosened her lips with a wet smack and whispered to me. “I guess we’ll just have to be quiet then.” Sammie told me and attacked my mouth, driving her pierced tongue past my lips as her grip on my dick got tighter. In a break for breath she told me “Just consider it makeup sex.” And then was attached to my mouth again as she threw her leg over me. I realized her panties were already gone when I felt her wet slit slide across the underside of my cock. She rubbed herself on me, still licking the inside of my mouth, spreading her slickness over the length of my manhood several times. When I reach between us to try and angle myself for penetration, Sammie broke our kiss. “Go slow.” She rasped, then went right back to kissing me.

She moaned into my mouth as the first few inches of her pussy were opened up. Then she broke the kiss and leaned back, moaning more as she bore her body down on mine. My hands were caressing her pert breasts as my turgid cock was caressing every inch of her wet cunt. She rode me slowly, relishing each time I fully left and reentered her body. Sammie shuddered and moaned and held my hands to her chest as I felt her pussy convulse around me.

When she leaned down to kiss me again, we rolled over, and kept the same pace. I entered her with a steady urgency; I wanted to feel her lower lips kiss every part of my pole, I wanted to make sure I opened the door to her womb each time I pushed into Sammie’s small body. When she started to shake, biting her lip to keep from moaning too loud I offered my lips to muffle the sound first, but my step-sister decided my neck would be a better block as she came and soaked my cock with even more love juice. When she pulled her lips from my neck she kissed me again and whispered to me “Cum inside me Jason, please.”

Now I quivered, almost losing my arms from under me, as I pushed into Sammie as deep as I could and pumped my seed inside of her. Even after my cock was done twitching and emptying my load inside of her, Sammie’s inner walls were pulling and milking me for more. We kissed again, resolute to separate our bodies but knowing it had to happen. Finally the kiss ended and I pulled away. Sammie stroked my face and smiled at me, before kissing me once more on the cheek. “I’ll see you at school.” She choked out after staring at me for long seconds. then she was gone and I was left to get ready alone