My New Step Sister

Story Info
Exciting encounter with my new step-sister.
5.2k words
4.38
200.3k
64
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakedad8
wakedad8
287 Followers

Everywhere you look, somebody you know is getting divorced. Hell, even my parents got divorced 5 years ago at the ripe ages of 65 and 62. Not sure why, after all those years of putting up with each other, but oh well. I am 44 and my wife is 43, with our 21 year marriage still going strong.

About a year ago, my dad started seeing a lady named Helen. At 68, she actually looked pretty good. She must have been hot in her younger days. I had only met Helen a few times and she seemed really nice. The 2 of them had good chemistry and they seemed to have a lot of fun.

Sure enough, this past October, they decided to get married at the courthouse. Both her family and mine would go back to her place for a little get together. Everybody on both sides got to meet and greet each other for the first time. Helen had 2 kids that were twins, 46 year olds John and Kacey. John was not the overly friendly guy, but my new 'step sister' Kacey was as bubbly as could be. She introduced us to her husband Jay and her kids who were also twins, 20 year olds Jake and Kelsey. Jay also seemed kind of shy at first, so Kacey, my wife and I had plenty to talk about.

It just so happens that we went to neighboring high schools and knew a lot of the same people. We also found out that both our families love boating and snowboarding. Of course, my 2 boys, ages 18 and 20, fit right in with her kids and they got along great, right off the bat. At one point in time, we couldn't even find them; they were out back sitting in their boat.

Winter set in very quickly and the 4 kids met up to go snowboarding several times. There is a ski resort a half hour from our house and they go pretty regularly. All 8 of us even went on a 4 day snowboard trip to a bigger resort that is 4 hours away. We stayed on the slopes all day and partied at night. The kids loved the under 21 night club while we also went and did some 'old people' club hopping and hot tubbing. Seeing my 'new step sister' Kacey in a bikini sure added some spice to the weekend.

She goes 5'-4" tall, maybe 125 lbs, jet black hair, with generous curves and boobs that want to spill out of her 34B bikini top. Seeing her like this brought about a whole new group of thoughts about my 'New Step Sister.' We partied hard that weekend and the girls even began to make plans for us to go with them to their lake house for a week in the summer. We usually spent the 4th of July week in a rental at the lake, so this would be something a little different.

Any time we were with Jay and Kacey, she and I would exchange particular glances. I often found myself staring at her with dirty thoughts. By the looks of it, I would guess she was doing the same.

After the snowboard trip, we got together with Jay and Kacey a couple times a month. Usually for dinner or sometimes to just hang out. Neither of us had a hot tub, so I did not get to see Kacey in a bikini again quite a while. However, my mind had very good image of her body burned into it.

Summer came around quite quickly with lots of anticipation. I was dying to get Katie some sun as her I love to see her with deep tan lines. I also had hoped to spend some boating time with kacey, so I could see how she looked all summer too. I was not disappointed in the least as we spent many early season boating days with them. Both women were worshiped the sun as they spent most of their time just laying around working on their tans.

Jay and Kacey have a 30 foot pontoon boat and we have a 22 foot wakeboard boat. We got into a pattern of using their boat as out floating base station and our boat as the riding boat. It wasn't uncommon for 4-6 of us go wakeboarding on our boat while a couple stayed back on theirs. Both women had great tans working in no time at all. Our plans had shaped up for the week at the lake house and I was busting at the seams to get there.

Their place was awesome with plenty of room at the dock for out boat also. We spent most of the morning's wakeboarding and tubing and then come in for a long late lunch. We would go back out on the water around 4 and stay out until well after dark. We all had experience with night time boating, so this worked out great. Being out at night brings a whole new level of excitement to boating and having somebody to share our passion with was great.

Early in the week, I sprained my ankle really bad while wakeboarding. Kacey is a sports medicine therapist and planned to take care of me until we get home. I hobbled around like a retard and now I was considered 'Boat Fluff'. That's what we call the hot chicks who go on our boat, but don't actually wakeboard. Just want I wanted to be, 'male boat fluff.'

During the week, the women wore several different bikinis. Each one was hotter than the last. Kacey's gorgeous boobs were really squeezed in there tight as I think she wore hers a size too small. She looked great in them, and I was enjoying the show. Katie noticed how much I was gazing and even commented on how much she liked them too. Sad to say it, but during one of my fuck sessions with Katie, I actually had Kacey on my mind.

Half way through the week, we were anchored in our cove as usual. Jay, Katie and all the kids were going boarding. I opted to stay on the pontoon boat and keep ice on my ankle. Kacey was staying also as she wanted to work on her tan some more. Off they went. Knowing how long it takes to get to the riding area and all of them riding, they would be gone for at least 2 hours.

I was leaning back on the bench seat with my foot propped up on the big ice chest. Kacey was directly across from me on the other bench, which folded out into a huge sun lounge. She was sprawled all out and just soaking up the rays. I, on the other hand was soaking up the sight of her gorgeous body in her tight bikini. She sensed that my foot was bothering me.

"Want me to work it out a little, and try to get the circulation going?"

"That would be great, but don't spoil me too much, I might expect it more often."

I lifted my foot and she sat on the cooler facing me, and put my foot in her lap. She manipulated it in all kinds of positions and actually made it hurt more before it began to feel better. A couple times, her finger tips brushed my foot the wrong way and I flinched in response. I am VERY ticklish and she hit one of those magic spots accidentally. She grinned with a very wide and devious look.

"So, I found your weakness, huh?" "There is nothing sexier than a guy who is ticklish."

"Trust me; you don't want to open that can of worms." I replied. "I get very physical when I get tickled and I might accidentally hurt you."

"I'm a big girl; I think I might take my chances." She boldly proclaimed.

Then grabbed my big toe.

"This little piggy went to the market...." She started.

We both just bust out laughing as that was something we both had done to our kids when they were little. With the laughing going full tilt, she decided to catch me off guard and start tickling me. She lunged forward towards me, with her knees on the floor between my wide spread legs. She lay half on top of me pinning me down to the seat as she went right for my love handles which is another very sensitive spot for me.

I can deal with being tickled for about 10 seconds, and then I turn into the incredible hulk. I seem to gain a ton of strength and can get out of any strangle hold that is applied. She tickled and I laughed and reacted by trying to squirm out from under her, until it happened. I quickly reached my limit and my alter ego jumped out. I grabbed her in a huge tight bear hug, face to face, chest to chest, with her arms pinned down to her sides.

She was quite shocked at how quick things changed as I saw the look on her face.

"I have the upper hand now." I said in victory.

Just then, our eyes met and we both sensed that something was wrong. I had gotten a tremendous erection during the wrestling match and it was pushing into her tummy just above her bikini bottoms. I released her in a panic and tried to cover it up by leaning forward. She sat back onto the cooler with a blank look on her face.

"Oh shit, I am soooo sorry." I said, "That was not supposed to happen."

Her tone changed really quickly as she had a very goofy smile.

"Don't be sorry, it's actually kind of flattering that somebody still gets excited by looking at me."

We just looked at each other for an awkward moment and then I broke the ice by saying that I thought she looked great for a women of her age.

"It's not everyday that I am wrestling with a hot woman in a bikini, you know."

"Well." She replied, "I have kind of noticed you peeking at me an awful lot today."

"Kinda hard not to, with as hot as you look."

At this point the erection was not going away. Just sitting there with her, both of us sweaty as could be, especially her glistening boobs. She leaned forward and pushed me back into a reclined position on the bench. There was no hiding the obvious lump in my shorts now and she did not seem to mind.

Without saying a word, she moved my hand and replaced it with hers while looking me square in the eyes. She began to lightly rub my cock right through my shorts. That didn't last very long as she unsnapped and tugged at the waist band of my shorts. I lifted my hips and she pulled them right off. Now my stiff member was on display for her to see. She resumed by wrapping her fingers around my tool and slowly stroking the full length. She cupped my balls with her other hand and massaged very easily.

I was in pure bliss looking at this gorgeous, bikini clad woman stroking me off. She got down on her knees in between mine and spread my legs further apart. I scooted my ass to the edge of the seat to give her good access. Her massage training really showed as her hands had a golden touch.

She went back to the full length stroking and even bent down and gave my knob a little lick.

"I want you to cum on my tits. I know you have been looking at them all day, so now is your chance to do something about it."

"You just keep doing what you're doing and I'll give you a cum shot to remember."

I leaned forward enough to give her a kiss which seemed to surprise her, but she kissed back very willingly. Our tongues probed each others moist mouths as we kissed deeply. She picked up the pace with her hand a little which brought a groan from deep within my body. We kept kissing while my hands untied the strap of her bikini from around the back of her neck.

Her large boobs spilled from the flimsy material and my hand found them quickly. He boobs were beautifully natural and larger than I thought. They had the right amount of sag for a woman her age and were pure milky white compared to her deep, dark tan. I massaged them very gently and she cooed in approval.

I announced my intention of cumming and she leaned back a little, but kept the wicked pace of stroking my dick.

"Shot your cum on my face, I wanna feel it all over."

"Here it comes!" I announced.

The first shot of thick white jizz landed from her chin to the top of her head. I pulled further away and shot the next load lower on her face so it would dribble down on her tits, which it did. The last wad of cum, I saved for her face again as I blasted it right into her open mouth. She was loving it immensely as she was purring like a kitten.

She slowly milked the last little bit of cum from my cock slit and sucked it into her mouth. She made sure to add some slutty slurping sounds and grinned a very sly grin. I must say, she looked so hot covered in my spunk. I haven't given a facial or tit shot in quite a few years, so I was somewhat impressed with my work.

"Your cum tastes so good and feels good on my tits."

"Well you look good covered in it too, I must say."

We both sat there for a few moments, recovering from the excitement, and then made our way into the water to clean off. I helped rub the jizz off her succulent tits and she rinsed her hair and face. We got back on the boat and dried off.

We have a very good view of any boats entering the cove. It takes a good 5 minutes from the time they enter, until they get back to where we are anchored. Sure enough, a few minutes later, we see our other boat coming our way. We were done with everything, so we just sat there and relaxed. She gave me one last slow tongue kiss before they all got back.

"There is more where that came from." She said.

"Awesome, I can't wait."

Eventually, we all went back to the house and got changed for dinner and the rest of the evening. When I saw Kacey's outfit, it sent shivers down my spine. She wore a short, tight pair of terry gym shorts that say 'cheer' on the butt, and 2 extremely tight tank tops with no bra. The shirts rode up short on her body, exposing her exposing her tummy. She just gave me a sly smile and went about her business.

We all had dinner and then made a huge camp fire in the pit near the water. Kacey made sure to tell me not to drink too much, so it wouldn't hinder my performance. We all sat around while Jay and Katie pounded down the drinks. Kacey and I just kept nursing the same beers all night. Sure enough, as planned, the other started to poop out and leave.

Katie decided she had enough and was going to bed. I helped her to the room and got her settled. Jay made his own way to the couch and passed out as he hit the cushions. The kids decided they were taking the boat to a friend's house for a party, and they would be staying there all night. Damn, maybe this is my chance for round 2.

Sure enough, as soon as the boat lights were out of sight, Kacey grabbed me by the hand and ushered me down stairs. We went to a bedroom that was way back in the corner which had a king size bed. She pushed me into the room and locked the door behind us. She bolted for the bed and lay on her tummy all sprawled out. I stood there for a moment just taking in the view of her curvy body and planning my next move.

I climbed on the bed down by her feet off to her side. I started to kiss up the back of her leg. I dragged my tongue long and slow all the way up to the bottom of her shorts. I switched to the other leg and dragged from the top down. Her legs were spread far enough that I could get my head to her inner thigh and made sure to spend a few extra seconds on each one. I could feel her legs quiver every so often as I must have hit some sensitive spots.

Her ass looked gorgeous in the tight shorts and her butt cheeks were hanging out the bottom. The material was also stretched ultra tight across her pussy mound which was pouting like mad. I spent some time kissing her lower back and the sides of her waist. I made sure to rub her sweet ass and even allowed my hand to graze across her mound. He body would flinch when I touched her pussy, but I wanted to drag this out as long as possible.

I lazily kissed the back of her neck while rubbing her ass and pussy. Her hips pushed back to meet my head as I could see she was ready for more. She finally had enough and rolled over onto her back. She pulled my head down and we engaged in a very aggressive kiss. Her hand went straight to her pouty cunt and began to rub furiously. I massaged her heaving breasts and lightly pinched her hardening nipples.

I stopped long enough to pull off her shirts and free her milky white boobs. As I said before, I love tan lines and hers were top notch. That just got me even more into the moment.

I pushed her hand aside and began to rub her crotch right through the tight fabric. She was already moistening and it showed with a damp spot in her shorts. She moaned and groaned in response and her body writhed around non-stop. I played with her pussy slow enough to drive her crazy with anticipation.

We stopped briefly so I could remove her super tight shorts. I grabbed the waistband and she wiggled and shimmied her ass and hips trying to get them off. I spread her smooth legs wide and parked myself between them. I was face to face with her beautiful baby smooth pussy. She said she had all the hair professionally removed years ago as she never liked her pubic hair.

Her vulva was pouty and her deep slit was slightly moist. She had very small labia lips that protruded from her smooth slit and barely peeked out. This was my picture perfect pussy. I inhaled her scent deeply and gave her slit a little kiss. She got up on her elbows in order to be able to watch my actions. The look on her face was incredibly sexy.

I jumped right in and licked all around her vulva and above her clit which was still hidden. I made sure to make a long slow lick up her slick slit. Her hips rose to meet my tongue, but I made sure not to allow it to work. This was going the way I wanted it, not her. I wanted to get as much from this as possible since I did not know when I would get another chance. I licked up the insides of each inner thigh and drove her crazy with anticipation. I really took my time before zeroing in on the prize.

Her slit would open a little wider with each lick and kiss, exposing her pretty little cunt flaps. I would give them a little tongue flick as I went from one side to the other. I could tell she just wanted me to go straight to her pussy, but I kept her hanging as long as I could. She was moving all over the bed trying to get her gorgeous body lined up with my mouth, but I would move it away faster than she could catch up.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. She smacked me across the face with her other hand and shook he finger at me in a scolding way. I was stunned, but I knew the slow pace was going as planned. She the pushed my face deep into her moist hole.

"Lick my pussy NOW. Make me cum."

I proceeded to lick and suck her pussy like I was in a competition. I twirled my tongue on her clit until she was panting like a puppy. She released my hair and grabbed the sheets and twisted like crazy. I licked and sucked her into the next dimension and she was squirming like a fish out of water. She stopped me for just a moment.

"I want you to six-pack me. Can you do that for me? That would make my whole day."

This is the best way to describe getting six-packed. I have Kacey lay on her back with her legs spread and feet up high. I use my middle finger and insert it into her asshole and my thumb into her pussy. Just like carrying a six-pack of canned beer......alas....getting six-packed. I haven't done that in years and it sure sounded good to hear that she wanted me to do it, so what the hell.

I rubbed her tight anus with my fingers and used her cunt juice as some pre-lube. She moaned and groaned each time I applied some pressure and I could see she wanted it bad. After a few minutes, I put my middle finger against her tight sphincter ring and she pushed her pelvis down impaling my finger deep into her ass in one quick push. My thumb slid easily into her slick crevice and I began to slide them in and out of her holes very slowly. Again, I went really slowly so as to build her anticipation and maker her cum harder.

After a few minutes, she started to rock her hips to build some momentum and I allowed her to do it. I started to pump my fingers into her harder and faster. I used my other hand and pulled her down by the hip, so as I could push my finger and thumb into her deeply.

I pulled my thumb out of her pussy and rubbed her clit vigorously. She couldn't breathe quick enough to keep up with the pace and she even tried to hold her breath. She was even beginning to sweat a little as her body was building up for her orgasm. I felt her anus ring clamp down on my finger as her pussy started to convulse. I could see her tummy tremble and her head thrash from side to side. Her body spasmed violently as she rocked out a huge orgasm.

"Oh god, I'm cumming, keep your finger in my ass. Here it comes."

wakedad8
wakedad8
287 Followers
12