My Next Door Neighbour's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her back was turned to him – her naked back. She was sitting in a half-crouch, her elbows on her knees, her hands cupping her chin. The faint, fading marks where her discarded brassiere had been showed on her back, and her shoulders.

Mike stopped, dead, in the doorway. She was still fully dressed below the waist. Her back was graceful, and straight, like her mother's.

Her voice, when she spoke, was low, tense.

"I thought you might like to …… see what you missed ...... but ......"

Mike forced his feet to move. In three strides, he was beside her. He put the bottle down, then, tentatively, placed his hands on her shoulders. He felt her warm skin beneath his fingertips, and slowly eased her round to face him.

As he did so, she let her arms fall, and leant back on the settee. Her breasts were magnificent – full, round and firm. Small, puckered aurolae surrounded dark brown nipples.

He lowered himself to his knees and gently slid his hands round the side of her exposed breasts, allowing his thumbs to graze lightly over the hard tips of her nipples. Alyson let out a sharp gasp. He leaned forward and her mouth opened slightly as his lips descended on hers.

They kissed, tentatively, at first, then with increasing passion. Mike joined her on the settee, his lips seeking hers, hungrily, his left arm snaking round her shoulder, his right hand squeezing her left breast, almost mauling it, as his excitement increased.

Expertly, Alyson's left hand snaked across his lap and her palm closed round the shape of his erection. Her tongue darted into his mouth. Her right hand reached up and grabbed his, roughly, forcing it down to the junction of her thighs, onto the top of her skirt.

He pushed his fingers down, and heard her moan. Groping blindly, he found the hem of her skirt, and inserted his hand beneath it, feeling the smooth nylon of her stockings, then, with a gut-wrenching bolt of excitement, the warm, yielding flesh of her inner thigh. He felt her legs part, then his fingers were sliding over the thin material of her panties, at her crotch. He felt the moistness seeping through – just as her fingers located the catch on his zip, and slid it downwards.

Her hand slipped inside his open trousers, unerringly finding the gap in his shorts, and his heart nearly stopped as her fingers touched, then explored, the bare contours of his throbbing penis. Then he felt her draw it out, and her mouth slid away from his. He moved his head to the side, and she looked down on his pulsating erection.

Her head turned and she gave him a quick, excited smile, then her mouth descended, her lips closing, excitingly, around his corona. He felt her tongue quickly lave round the head of his cock and he pushed hard against the front of her panties with his fingers.

The material gave, and he realised his fingers were pushing the skimpy garment between her labia.

Then she slid her mouth away from his throbbing erection and her hands fiddled at the back of her skirt.

Mike jumped to his feet and began to tear at his shirt as Alyson raised her hips from the settee and slid her skirt off. As his shirt fell to the floor, Mike saw her hook her fingers round the waistband of her panties. He watched, transfixed, as he pulled off the rest of his clothes. Again, she raised her curvaceous hips, thrusting her groin upwards as her long, shaven slit emerged.

She, he realised, was watching him with no less avidity. He hesitated for a second before dragging down his last remaining garment but, as her panties slid over her ankles, and she slid a finger down into her exposed vagina, Mike, half-bent, pulled off his shorts, his cock being forced downwards, then springing back up again as it was released.

Alyson was lying, half-on, half-off, the settee, her legs spread, her left foot on the carpet, her right laid along the edge of the chair. Her middle finger was teasing the mouth of her open vagina – and her other hand reached out towards him ......

The renewed touch of her fingers on his throbbing shaft nearly sent Mike over the edge, and he hurriedly dropped to his knees again as Alyson guided his cock between her splayed thighs.

He felt the tip touch her moist lips, and felt them instinctively contract, then, as she eased herself towards him, open to receive the head. Poised between her thighs, he supported himself on his hands, looking down on her superb naked body. He could see the tip of his cock, half-inserted in her hairless, blood-engorged slit, her flat stomach, her slim waist, then the magnificent twin mounds of her naked tits ......

He tried to hold the moment, then – "Fuck me," she entreated him. "Fuck me – hard – like you wanted to – that day – with the hamster ......"

He remembered the alluring glimpse of her emerging breasts that day …… She had known? She had been – teasing him? Or teasing – herself?

He couldn't hold back any longer. He thrust his hips forward and his rampant erection plunged into her. Her young muscles gripped every millimetre of its sensitive surface, and they moaned in unison as passion engulfed them both.

Plunged into her deepest depths, Mike eased himself down on top of her, her hands instinctively seeking her breasts. He eased his hips back, almost withdrawing completely. Alyson protested, placing first her hands, then her ankles, round his hips to pull him back – then he plunged back down again. The second entry was – almost – better than the first – but, then, so was the third, and the fourth, and the ......

(As ever, I welcome email comment on my stories, and answer all emails which have a return address.)

12