My 'Niece' Jerri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

"Jerri, with all the crap you've had to deal with growing up how did you turn out so great?"

Jerri blushed and smiled shyly, "I guess I had a good influence, Joe."

It dawned on Joe that she wasn't calling him Uncle anymore. He felt a bit strange about it but thought with time he could get used to it.

Jerri picked up the empty plates and started cleaning up. She couldn't help but feel jittery when Joe was near her. She knew he wasn't sure about what had happened earlier, but she knew he'd enjoyed it as much as she had. Jerri had never had anyone treat her the way Joe did, and then he did what he did that morning, it was raw and sexy and felt totally right. She wanted to be with him, she knew he was a good man. Her Aunt Tina was an idiot as far as she was concerned, and her loss was Jerri's gain.

---

Later that morning they pulled into the driveway of Jerri's parents' house. Joe told Max and Zoey to stay in the car as he and Jerri got out. Jerri's step-mom met them at the door.

"I thought your dad kicked you out?"

"Morning Lynn, we're just here for some of Jerri's things, her laptop, a few clothes and the money that Brad stole from her." Joe said coldly.

Lynn turned and called for her husband to come to the door. Brad came up the hall, he was a squat little man with piggy little eyes. "I thought I told you not to bother coming back bitch."

"Don't talk like that to her," Joe said as his anger rose.

Brad laughed,"What? Did she roll for you last night Joe? Was she good?"

Joe's anger went up another notch his face turning a deep red. "Listen you little ball of shit, we're just here for a few of her things and the money you took, and you won't hear from us again okay?"

Both Brad and Lynn took a step back, frightened by Joe's anger. Brad squeaked that he'd get what they needed and took Lynn with him. They returned ten minutes later with a garbage bag full of clothes and Jerri's laptop. Brad nervously handed Joe Jerri's money. Joe counted it out and nodded then picked up the bag.

Joe looked at Jerri, "Come on sweetie, we're done here."

They returned to the car and Joe put the bag of clothes in the back. As they got in the car Brad got what little courage he had back and started yelling and cursing at them. Joe just shook his head and told Jerri not to worry about it since she wasn't going back.

When they got home Jerri started washing her clothes because she wanted to get smell of pot and her scummy father out of them. She checked her laptop and was thankful that it was working fine.

The kids were busy playing wii in the livingroom while Joe and Jerri were in the kitchen.

Joe handed Jerri her money and she pushed it back to him. "No Joe, I'm not going to freeload off of you. I'll pay my way."

Joe shook his head, "No sweetie that's your money, you go spend it on yourself. As long as you're here I'll take care of you, and if you leave I'll help you as much as I can."

Jerri put her hand to her mouth and started to cry. Joe moved to her and wrapped his arms around her, murmuring quiet words to her to soothe her. He kissed her on the cheek and told her not to worry, that he'd take care of her. She kissed him back on the cheek but closer to his mouth. Joe couldn't help himself, his mouth met hers and it was electric. Within moments their mouths were fully engaged and their tongues were wrestling back and forth.

"Eww! Max, daddy and Jerri are kissing!" Zoey said from the kitchen door.

Joe and Jerri turned to see Zoey and blushed, then started laughing. Max came up and grinned.

Joe tried to give the kids as serious a look as he could. "You two go back and play your game. This is something us grown ups have to talk about."

The kids went back to their game after Jerri got them both a snack.

"Jerri, did you?"

She smiled, "Uh huh, what about you?"

Joe smiled too,"Definitely! But where does that leave us?"

Jerri giggled, "I guess that leaves me sleeping in your bed tonight. And maybe if you're nice I'll roll for you!"

"Why you little tease!" Joe said with mock indignation.

Jerri stood her ground with Joe, "You wanna talk about teasing? What about this morning? Huh? I've been frustrated all day thank you very much mister cums on my bum and leaves me hanging."

Joe laughed, "Hey who snuck into who's bed last night?"

Jerri was crying again but now they were tears of laughter. "Okay you've got me there, but how was I to know you were going to grope my boobs and hump my ass?"

"And a fine set of boobs and ass they are sweetie. Now we just have to figure out how to explain to the kids that I'm going to be sleeping with their cousin."

Jerri thought for a minute, "Why not tell them the truth? You're kids are smart Joe, all they'll really care about is that their dad's happy again. I know it was harsh what Aunt Tina did to you. You've spent a year moping, get on with your life Uncle Joe."

Joe smiled and kissed her again then called the kids to come to the kitchen. Joe and Jerri sat and talked with Max and Zoey, explaining her relationship with them in more detail. Joe then asked them how they felt about Jerri staying for a long time. They both whooped and hugged their dad and Jerri. They spent the rest of the day playing with the kids and feeling out where their relationship might go.

---

The kids were bathed and in bed. Jerri was snuggled into Joe on the sofa with his arm wrapped around her, both of them in a peaceful place.

"Joe? I've got to tell you something. Please don't be mad okay?"

Joe looked down at Jerri and smiled, "Honey you've always come to me for advice or to talk about your problems before, why would that change now?"

"Well you might be disappointed in me."

"Jerri I've never been disappointed in you, you've always been amazing. Trust me, I won't be disappointed."

"Well I just thought you should know before, well you know, we really did anything that I'm not a virgin. It happened a bit after I turned eighteen."

Joe laughed and hugged Jerri tight. "It's okay baby, I'm not a virgin either."

Jerri giggled, "So mister cums on my bum is that all you can do, or do you have more tricks you can show me."

"Well little miss grinds her ass into my cock until I cum, when I was younger the ladies would line up to ride my tongue."

Jerri's eyes widened and her face lit up, "Shut up! My dumbass boyfriend never wanted to do that, he only ever wanted me to give him head or fuck."

"Oh! So little miss grinds a lot has other talents." Joe chuckled.

"Well my boyfriend never complained, but neither of us had any experience." Jerri said shyly.

Joe kissed her and said that she was probably quite good at it. Jerri looked at him with a twinkle in her eyes and asked him what exactly did he mean by that. Joe back pedalled and explained that he meant that she always strived to be the best at whatever she did. Jerri kissed Joe back, smiled and said she knew what he meant the first time but she was fishing for a compliment. Joe called her a brat and tickled her ribs. Jerri squealed and tried to worm away from his evil fingers.

"No fair, no fair! You're cheating Joe!"

Joe grinned, "No, I'm just using my prior knowledge that you're ticklish against you sweetie."

"Two can play that game buster!" Jerri said as she plopped her bottom in his lap and started grinding it against his already hardening cock.

Joe moaned and grabbed Jerri's hips as he pushed up against her gyrating bum. "Jerri, why did it take so long for me to find you?"

Jerri looked over her shoulder at him. "You found me when I was eight Uncle Joe, I mean Joe. We just weren't ready for each other until now."

Joe grinned, "I'm ready for you if you're ready for me sweetie."

Jerri jumped off of Joe's lap, pulled off her tee and shimmied out of her sweats, leaving herself naked for him to admire.

Joe gasped and let his eyes roam her tight young body. "God you're beautiful Jerri, I guess you being naked under your clothes means you've been ready for a while?"

"Joe I've been ready for six months, I was just afraid you'd reject me. And I was really ready for you this morning but you left me hanging." Jerri said with a naughty grin.

"I apologize for that honey, I'll never let it happen again."

Jerri grinned and started posing for Joe, cupping her breasts and leaning toward him, tousling her long blond hair while flashing him her tight little bum. "So old man, you think you've got what it takes to satisfy me?"

Joe growled and reached for her but Jerri skipped away from him and giggled. He tried again but she was one step ahead. Joe chased Jerri down the hall and into his bedroom. Jerri jumped onto the bed and giggled, Joe landed beside her and laughed with her.

Joe rolled on top of Jerri and kissed her, "I have you now my pretty."

"Oh no! I'm just an innocent young girl, please let me go."

"Not until I've had my way with you my little cream puff," Joe said as he let his hand slip between her legs. He could feel the heat from her pussy and slowly caressed her outer lips.

Jerri moaned softly, Joe's fingers were doing delicious things to her. She squirmed and gasped as Joe's fingers opened her and slipped inside, spreading her honey around her pussy.

Joe couldn't believe how responsive she was to him, his ex had been a bit of a cold fish in and out of bed. He leaned forward and took one of Jerri's hard little nipples into his mouth, gently nipping and sucking on it. Jerri arched her back and cried out. Joe kept on fingering her warm little cunny as he sucked her nipple harder. He could feel that she was close so he kissed her as he slipped a third finger into her sloppy little pussy. His thumb ground into Jerri's clit, circling it and batting it back and forth.

Jerri was going mad with lust because of what Joe was doing to her. Her boyfriend had never done anything like it. She was close, so close. Then Joe's thumb began working her clit and she screamed out as she came and came. Jerri couldn't catch her breath the orgasms were coming so close together. Joe eased up and her orgasms slowed but didn't stop.

"Oh god, please stop! I can't take any more, fuck fuck fuck. Oh god oh god oh god no, please I'll do anything just stop please!"

Joe eased his fingers from Jerri's pussy and licked them clean, savoring her taste and aroma. He laid beside her and waited for her to come down from her orgasmic high. Joe loved the sight of Jerri's young body slowly relaxing from the overload he had caused.

Jerri's breathing returned to normal and her eyes regained their focus. She blinked a few times then looked at Joe and smiled at him.

"Wow, just fucking wow. I don't think I've cum that many times in my life."

Joe chuckled, "Did you like that baby? I hope you did because..."

Jerri grabbed Joe and kissed him hard, her tongue diving into his mouth as her hands worked at getting his clothes off. When she got to Joe's pants and started to take them off, she realized that he wasn't wearing underwear and began to giggle.

"So how long have you been ready old man?"

Joe blushed a bit, "Since I had my shower this morning. A man's got to be prepared for anything when young nymphs are about."

"You're right, us young nymphs are insatiable." Jerri took Joe's cock in her hands and slowly stroked it. Now it was Joe's turn to moan with pleasure. Jerri leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock while her hands gently squeezed him as she jerked him off.

Joe was impressed, young Jerri was actually quite talented. Just the feel of her soft lips on his cock head was driving him crazy. Before he could react she moved down on his cock and took almost all of it into her mouth in one gulp.

Jerri felt her jaws creak open as she took Joe's cock almost to the base, she gagged a bit but didn't want to let it go. He was way bigger than she expected even though she'd had him wedged between her cheeks that morning. He tasted delicious, his precum oozing out of his tip and sliding down her throat as she bobbed her mouth up and down on his shaft.

Joe groaned, it had been more than a year since he'd had sex and longer since he'd had a blowjob. And Jerri was giving him an excellent one. He could feel his cock head bumping the back of her throat but she just kept going until his cock was nestled in her throat.

When Jerri started humming with his cock in her throat he almost dropped his load like a schoolboy.

"Oh my god babygirl where did you learn that? Your Aunt Tina would never do that."

Jerri popped her mouth from Joe's cock but kept stroking it with her hand. "I read about it on a web site called 'Literotica'. They have awesome stories!"

Joe chuckled and stroked Jerri's golden hair, "I've got Lit bookmarked on my computer. What stories do you like baby?"

Jerri licked Joe's tip one more time then moved to straddle his hips, placing his cock head at her opening. Jerri blushed prettily, "I like the stories about uncles and nieces."

Joe smiled broadly, "Now why does that not surprise me my sweet young thing?"

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers
12