My Niece Jessica Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy niece visits for the summer.
2.8k words
4.24
176.9k
56
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

It was the best summer which I have had for a long time but also was the summer which I have felt guilty about ever since. This was the first summer that my niece had come to visit in a very long time. It was the summer just after she graduated from high school and came up here to get away from things for a little while. The last time my niece came up to see us was when I had graduated high school. She was only 12 then so she had changed a lot. My parents and I were surprised when she wanted to come up here and spend some time with us. We thought something was up but after everything got settled we found out there really wasn't anything up with the visit. It was just a nice summer visit.

We all made plans to pick her up at the airport late on Sunday night. We spent the weekend getting the house and her room ready for her month long visit with us. Now the problem that I had with this visit was that since I was only 6 years older than her at the time, my 25th birthday would be after she left, that she would be spending a lot of time with me and I really didn't know what she would like to do. I knew how to have fun with my younger nephew but I was at a total blank on what to do with my niece. I called some friends to get their advice and drew up some plans for what to do while she was here. I was still feeling somewhat nervous when the day for her to arrive finally came. My parents went to pick her up at the airport while I did some last minute things like putting sheets on the bed and getting enough pillows for her. I went out to watch some TV until they came home. About 10 o'clock I heard a honk outside meaning they were home. I went outside and there they were walking up the walkway. When she finally reached me she gave me a tight hug and then walked inside. I kept watching her as my dad told me to go get her bags.

I couldn't believe the luggage that she brought with her. She brought two suitcases and then some other bags with her. I couldn't imagine what she want so many bags for her short time here. I finally put all her bags in her room and came out to the dining room where she was having some milk while talking to my parents. After sitting there for about 15 minutes my parents finally said they would be going to bed but told my niece I would be up for a while if she wanted to watch TV or something. She got up quickly and kissed both of my parents good night before I showed her where the guest room was and she disappeared for a little while. I was playing on the internet when I thought she just went to bed being so late. But about 11, there was a light tap at my door. I told them to come in and within seconds my niece came in. I looked up quickly smiling at her but then did a double take. She was wearing a tank top and thong panties. She looked at me like I was a freak when she sat down on my bed and starting playing with my television.

"I don't think you should be wearing that in here," I said leaning back in my chair as she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Why not? This is what I normally sleep in during the summer," she said finally stopping on some channel.

"Well Jessica, I don't think its appropriate. Just put on some shorts," I said going into my drawer getting a pair of old cotton shorts.

She quickly got off the bed and put the shorts on before hopping back on the bed and watched whatever program was on. We starting making small talk about school and everything else that has been going on lately. We talked about why she decided to come up here before talk went to what we were going to do while she was here.

"Now I got some suggestions on what to do with you while you are here but if you have any ideas just throw them out there," I said shutting down the computer and looking at her for the first real time.

She was about my height and skinny as a rail. I kept thinking how does she stay so thin with her father having one of those beer bellies. She had beautiful shoulder length brown hair and her eyes just could spend weeks just staring at them.

"Uncle...Uncle...Uncle Mike what the hell you staring at?" she was saying to me before I finally come out of my zone.

"Sorry you just look so much different than last time you came here. Anyway we can go to the mall, go to the movies, go play some miniature golf, go some places around town. My friends might be going to the lake and they said you are more than welcome to come as well. Otherwise I don't know what else you would like to do. But tomorrow will be an easy day. We will get you settled and then we have some errands to run with your grandfather but mostly just a lay about day tomorrow."

"You know that sounds terrific Uncle Mike. I think I am going to have a lot of fun here. But I think I will go to bed since its been a long day."

Jessica got up from the bed kissing me on the forehead before leaving my room. I just sat there thinking for a little while until I decided to go to bed.

-------------------------------------------------

The next day was pretty uneventful for the most part as we just ran some errands and otherwise just stayed around the house. That night after my parents went to bed my niece came back into my room wearing the same thing the night before including the shorts. She sat there flipping stations again while I answered some e-mails.

"What did you want to go tomorrow Jessica?" I said getting off the computer.

"Well...um I would like to go to the mall because I want to look around and pick some stuff up if you don't mind."

" Hey I have no problem. We will go tomorrow afternoon. Maybe treat you to lunch."

Jessica seemed so happy about that when she finally settled on something to watch. Her expression changed as I looked at the television and she was watching some kind of skin flick on one of the movies and there was a love scene going on.

"I will turn this off if you want," she said reaching for her remote.

"You are 18 so you can watch anything you want," I said kind of nervously.

She watched for a little while before jumping up and saying she was going to bed. She left really quick and heard her door close. I stayed up for a little while after that not being able to go to bed. I finally decided to get up and get something to drink. When I left my room I heard some moaning coming from my niece's room. I didn't know if I should check on her or not so I very slowly and quietly opened my niece's door and looked in. I saw her on her front reaching behind her playing with her pussy. I immediately closed the door and walked to the bathroom. I just tried to get the picture out of my head before going back to my bedroom. I finally fell asleep thinking of what was going to happen tomorrow.

The next afternoon we went to the mall as we planned. We decided to eat first before going shopping. We went to look through a lot of stores with her buying some books and perfume type stuff. Then we went walking past Victoria's Secret. We stopped right in front with her looking in and I guess she finally got the courage to go in. I went to sit down on the bench but before to long she came out with a smile on her face.

"No way dude. You are going in with me," she said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside.

While she was looking at all the different products, I was there looking around not trying to see what she was looking at as she was laughing the entire time. I finally found an area where they had some perfume nearby so I went over there looking through the perfume before my niece came back over and said we were done and walked out. She was so happy that I didn't know what was going on. She then started pulling me to another department store. We came to the swimsuit section and she started going through different bikinis and such before taking some into the changing room leaving me there with her bags. After about 20 minutes she came out of the room and decided to buy three new suits which she begged me to buy for her since she really didn't bring enough money today. Jessica did the puppy dog eye thing and before we knew it, I was paying for her new swimsuits.

After that she decided she was done shopping and headed for home. We didn't talk much until almost home when she started laughing thing about what happened at Victoria Secret.

"What is so funny about it Jessica?" I said.

"You were turning so many different shades of red, it was just cute. That's all," she said while laughing some more. All I could do was shake my head and laugh about the whole thing.

We got home just in time to see some rain start to fall. We brought all her stuff in which my parents were asking what we bought. She told them some perfume, swimsuits and some books. My parents just shook their head as she took all her bags into her room. The rest of the evening went without trouble and about the same time as usual my parents went to bed and Jessica came into my room wearing her usual outfit now. I was laying in bed reading this time so she just climbed onto the bed next to me flipping through some stations. Just then some thunder and lightening went off scaring her half to death and coming right next to me.

"I absolutely hate lightening and thunder," she said laying next to me.

"Oh it won't last long they never do here," I said while watching her flip stations.

About a half hour later she went to bed as I stayed up watching television. About an hour later as the lightening and thunder continued, there was a knock on my door and my niece walked in all frazzled. I looked at her expression and held up my hand before she could say anything.

"You can sleep here. Bring some stuff from your room so we can have something down the middle to separate us."

She smiled and went into her room and before long brought in some pillows, blankets and other things to put between us. She turned out the light, but I could still make her out taking off the shorts and slipping into bed. I just laid there for a little while listening to her breathing get even and then I slowly drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning, I could feel the sunlight coming into my room as I opened my eyes a little bit still on my back. I yawned but kept my eyes closed. It was then I felt a hand slip into my shorts and start stroking my already hard dick. I thought it was all a dream as the sensation continued. But just a few minutes later, the hand dipped under my shorts to wear the hand was now stroking my cock without any covering. I started moaning a little bit thinking this is the best dream I have ever had. I started bucking my hips to me the thrusting of the fist as it continued to go faster and faster. In minutes I felt cum building up in my balls as my breathing got faster and so did the hand. It was then I exploded in my shorts and all over the person's hand. My breather started to come down and I could feel myself start to smile as all of a sudden there is some laughing. It was then I realized I wasn't dreaming at all and opened my eyes to see my niece taking her hand out of my shorts all covered with cum. She looked right at me and froze as she saw that I was awake now.

"I am so sorry uncle. I woke up about a half hour ago feeling something poking me in my butt. So I turned over and saw it was you. I was just so curious I am so sorry," she said almost crying now.

"Its nothing to cry about. Its not right but nothing you should cry about. Just get cleaned up and I have to take a shower now but that is all right," I said slowly getting out of bed.

I went and got the a towel and went into the bathroom. I was in there for a couple of minutes having the water run when all of a sudden I feel someone's hand on my cock again. I turn around and see my niece in a pink bikini. She smiled as she continued to stroke me.

"I thought I would show you one of my bikini's I bought yesterday. This is the one that is most revealing," she said turning around taking her hand off my cock for a minute.

When she turned around I almost creamed myself because she was wearing the shortest thong that I have ever seen. It showed off almost her entire ass and just enough material in front to cover the promise land. This was also the first time that I realized she had to shave her pubic hair because otherwise everything would be showing. After she got turning around she began to stroke me once again while looking right in my eyes.

"I...don't think we should be doing this. Your grandparents...oh god...could come in here at any minute."

"Don't worry Uncle Mike," she whispered in my ear. "They left a note on the counter saying they would be out for a little while gathering some things but wanted to talk to us when they got home. So we have plenty of time for things. So what do you want to do today?" she asked as she starting pumping me harder.

"I don't know, Jessica. You are...oh god...making it tough to think right now. I think I am about to shoot."

Jessica started pumping faster and faster until I started shooting all over her hand once again. She giggled as she slowed down until taking her hand off my cock and rinsing it off in the shower. She laughed as she got out of the shower grabbing a towel that she had brought in.

"What do you want to do today Jessica?"

"Oh well I can think of a couple of things we could do today but lets see what they want to talk to us about."

Without another word she left the bathroom leaving me wonder what the hell is going on and why am I letting her do this to me. I got out of the shower a couple of minutes later and got dressed. When I came out of my room, there were my parents sitting at the kitchen table not looking very well when I sat down across from Jessica.

"We have some bad news to tell you two," my mother said. "Your grandmother had a heart attack and we are going to California for a while."

There was not a word said as everyone continued looking at each other. Finally Jessica spoke up.

"So what is going to happen now?"

"Well Jessica," my father said. "You can either go back home when we drive down or you can stay up here a while with your uncle as long as you don't get in the way around here."

Jessica smiled one of her evil smiles that I remembered when she was younger and I immediately started thinking there is going to be some trouble.

"If Uncle Mike doesn't mind, I want to stay here for a while. He could always drive me back home if I have to go before my plane flight."

Without getting a word in, everything was decided. My parents were going to California for at least a week leaving Jessica and I at the house alone. My thoughts immediately starting thinking about what plans did Jessica have after this morning. Only she knew and I would soon find out.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers