My Niece Jessica Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues.
3.5k words
4.43
106.3k
13
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

A few hours later my parents left for their emergency trip to California leaving me and Jessica in the house for a couple of days. Jessica went around the house whistling for some reason all the happy. I told her I was going to go shopping and she wanted to stay home which I found no problem with. I went to the supermarket picking up some stuff for the week and then came home. I paused a little while in the car running things through my mind and telling myself I have to make sure things don't go any further. I grabbed the groceries and walked into the house. I put everything in the kitchen before going to find Jessica to help me. I walked into the living room I stopped after seeing her. She was laying on the couch in her bra and panties reading some magazine. I watched her for a while before she looked up and smiled then went back to reading her magazine. I finally came out of my daze a few seconds later.

"Jessica, I need help in the kitchen but you need to put on something."

"Why uncle?" she said getting up and putting down the magazine.

"Because that is totally not ok for the house. I am your uncle for gods sake. You shouldn't be wearing that in front of your relatives."

Jessica slowly walked toward me smiling and then put her mouth up to my ear.

"This from a man that got two wonderful hand jobs from his little niece today."

I looked away right after she said that as she smiled.

"Just for you, I will go put on something."

With that she kissed me on the cheek and went into her room. I went back to the kitchen putting the stuff away when she came back into the room wearing a large t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Went put everything else away before going back into the living room. I sat down on the chair and a few minutes later Jessica came out with an apple and sat on my lap eating it. I had no idea where to put my hands so I just ended up putting them on the arm of the car. We sat that way for a little while before the phone rang. I got up quickly and answered it.

"Hello. Hey. Nothing much. Yeah my parents went away for a family emergency but I am sure I can get out. You sure you don't mind my niece coming along? OK see you tomorrow around 10."

I hang up the phone and went back to the living room where Jessica was back laying on the couch reading her magazine. I sat down on the couch clearing my throat so she would look up.

"That was my friends. They want to go to the lake tomorrow and if you want to go you are more than welcome."

She smiled one for smiles and went over sitting on my lap again. She put her arms around my neck while laughing.

"Of course I want to go. I want to meet your friends but I can also get a tan."

"Well there are a few rules though. Be on your best behavior, do not wear that skimpy bikini and no funny business."

"That sounds good enough. What time tomorrow?"

"They are going to pick us up at 10 so you better be ready."

She immediately got off my lap and went into her room getting some things together.

The rest of the night went without incident as she was on her best behavior. We got up early the next morning with her running around getting all her things for the beach. About 5 after 10 my friends came and picked us up.

"Jessica these are my friends Brin, Jennifer and Brian. Remember be good."

"I will. Hi everyone."

We talked all the way up to the lake about everything going on and about Jessica. Things were fine as we got up to the lake and everyone got comfortable. Jessica wore one of her conservative bikinis while my other two friends wore their bikini's as well and Mark sat on the beach with his t-shirt. We were all laughing and everything before the girls went into the water.

"Your niece is sure hot Mike," Brian said while looking at the girls playing.

"I don't think of her that way. But she has sure grown up. Anyway you're a married man pervert."

We both started laughing when the girls came out of the water soaking wet and their nipples all pointing out as they got out of the cold water. Brian and I announced that we were going to get everyone some food and walked to the food stand. The girls got on their towels as we walked away to the food stands.

Now as we were gone the girls talked about things which they always do. But this conversation was so interesting that Jennifer told me about it 3 months after everything happened and after hearing this everything kind of started making sense about things that would happened over the next days and weeks.

"Is there something going on between you and my uncle Brin?" Jessica said.

"No. Why?"

"Well I just noticed that we went to the water he was looking after you before quickly looking away. I just thought there was...."

"No Jessica there isn't. However I have been told that he does have a crush on me which is fine."

"Did he ever go out with either of you?"

"He went out with Jennifer for like a week years ago, but otherwise no. Why all the questions Jessica?" Brin said raising her head.

"Just wondering. He never seems to answer questions like that when people ask him. From what I have been told," Jessica said turning around to her stomach now.

"That is just the way he is Jessica," Jennifer said. "He has always been that way so we don't know what is going on in his life a lot."

They all quit talking when Brian and I came back with the food and handing it out to everyone. We both knew something was up when finally we asked.

"Ok what is up between you three?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," all three of them said at the same time laughing.

I just shook my head as Brian went and sat next to Jennifer kissing her on the cheek. We continued eating and goofing off for most of the day. About half hour before we were going to go, Brin and Jessica got up to use the rest room.

"I don't know if I trust the two of them," I said laughing.

"Oh there is nothing to worry about. She is a sweet girl who wants to know her uncle better I think. Anyway so what do we want to do tonight?" Jennifer said.

"Well Mike's parents are gone so lets over there and have some fun. Its about time he invited us over again," Brian said slowly stroking the nipple of Jennifer who just looked into the lake.

"I don't know."

"That is ok Mike. We know you want to make out with your niece."

Brian starting laughing and so did Jennifer a little bit. I just got up punching Brian in the shoulder which made him stop for a little while until starting laughing again.

"I guess that means its true."

This time Jennifer moved as I picked up Brian by the shoulder and tossed him into water. Meanwhile Jessica and Brin were in the bathroom washing their hands.

"So do you think you could go out with my uncle Brin?"

"Oh I don't know. I could but I have never really thought about it."

"Are you seeing anyone Brin?"

"No, why are you asking me all these questions?" Brin said walking toward my sister and pinning her against the wall.

"I am just wondering. I just think you and my uncle would make a cute couple. That is all."

Brin bent her neck down to Jessica ear and slowly began stroking her stomach.

"In all honesty Jessica, I have been more into girls lately."

Brin then gave Jessica a kiss right on the mouth which Jessica met with full return. Brin slowly started stroking lower until reaching the top of Jessica's bikini bottoms. Brin then broke the kiss and pulled away which made Jessica have a disappointed face.

"I think we have been away to long Jessica. Let's head back if you are ok," Brin said pointing at Jessica bottoms which had a small dark patch on them.

"Yeah lets go," Jessica said waiting to walk away with Brin.

Everyone got in the car and we started driving home. Things were silent but I kept seeing my niece and Brin looking at each other and laughing every few moments.

"Hey listen, does everyone have their bags and all that. Because then we can go straight to my house and people can change or what not and then we can have fun later on," I said with every shaking their heads yes.

I kept looking out the window and before long I saw that Jennifer had fallen asleep in the front seat and my niece had fallen asleep placing her head on my left shoulder. I saw Brian looking at us in the review mirror and smiling. I flipped him the bird and he started laughing as Brin was wondering what was going on. Halfway to my place I was sitting there listening to the music when Brin reached and took hold my hand which surprised me. I looked at the hand and to her. She looked away from the window and smiled at me before looking back out the window. Within 15 minutes we pulled up to our house as everyone started getting out.

Once inside the house Jessica and Brin grabbed the two showers we had as the rest of us waited in the living room.

"So what are we going to do tonight Mike," Jennifer said sitting on Brian's lap.

"I don't know. I haven't thought that far ahead. I have some snack food around and all that. I got some board games and everything," I said while going to fridge to get three sodas.

"I think I have an idea of what to play after I take a shower," Jennifer said giving an evil smile.

We made idle chitchat when I saw Brin peak her head out of my parents room wearing probably only a towel.

"Hey Mike, do you have any big t-shirts I can borrow. I can't find my other shirt right now. I wonder if I left it at the beach."

"Yeah give me a couple of minutes."

I got up and went to my room where I found a long t-shirt. I came out of my room almost running into my niece who immediately went into her bedroom. I came out to the living room where Jennifer and Brin were whispering something in the kitchen and laughing. I tossed the shirt to Brin who caught it with one hand while holding onto the towel with the other. She walked into the bedroom having the towel cover everything but her backside showing off her ass for all the world. Jennifer saw me looking and smiled as she came up to my shoulder and tapped it.

"For god's sake Mike, why don't you ask her out already. Everyone knows you like her and it could work."

I laughed and sat down on the couch as Jennifer went into the other bathroom with a towel to take a shower leaving just Brian and I sitting there. He started laughing as I looked at him when Jessica and Brin came out of the rooms. They sat on either side of me smiling which made Brian start to laugh. Brian got up and went to take a shower leaving me with the girls. Jessica got her magazine and started reading it on the couch as Brin lifted my arm and snuggled right up next to me smiling. I just smiled back relaxing a little bit when Jennifer came out of bathroom looking at us.

"Ah how cute. Looks like someone finally made the move," she laughed as she sat down in the chair across from us.

We smiled when Brian came out of the bathroom laughing some more.

"So what shall we do tonight?" Brin said while getting up to put her legs under her.

"Why not truth or dare?" Jessica said while reading her magazine.

No one had any objections so Jessica put her magazine away and Brian got another chair and sat down. We all drew numbers to see who would be first and Jennifer was the winner. She looked at all of us before finally staring at Brin.

"OK Brin, truth or dare?"

After thinking for a few seconds Brin chose truth.

"How many partners have you had?"

Brin looked a little frazzled when Jennifer asked her the question then smiled and started to blush a little bit.

"I have had 3 sexual partners but I have had 7 boyfriends."

"What the hell did you do with the others?" Jennifer said.

"Sorry you already asked a question," Brin said laughing hysterically.

Brin now looked around and settled on Brian.

"Truth or Dare?"

"I pick truth."

"How many times have you and Jennifer had sex in public?"

Brian just smiled as Jennifer shot the evil eye to Brin. There was something they knew but didn't tell anyone else which you could tell just by the look she gave Brin.

"We have had sex only once in public and that was in an elevator last New Year's Eve. Or day."

Everyone hooped and hollered over that one.

"Truth or dare Jessica?"

"Truth."

"How many times have you had sex?"

Everyone looked at Brian as it was an line you don't cross sort of question there. However Jessica just smiled.

"I have never had vaginal sex."

"Ok then..."

"You already asked your question Brian."

Everyone laughed at that one as Brian slapped his fist on the tray because he had just blown his chance. Jessica then looked over at Brin.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

Jessica sat there thinking for a little while before finally smiling and looking at Brin.

"I dare you to kiss me for 3 minutes."

Everyone was shocked at this one as Brin crawled over me and started to kiss my niece while laying on me. I looked over at Jennifer who was watching the time and Brian was just smiling while mouthing "hard yet?" with his mouth and started laughing. However I had to admit that I was starting to get hard with Brin on my crotch and seeing her kiss my niece. Finally Brin broke the kiss and went back to where she was sitting before. However this time she put her mouth to my ear.

"I know you enjoyed that since you had a little present pushing into my stomach," she said then looked toward Jennifer and Brian.

Brin then looked at me and smiled.

"Truth or dare Mike?"

"Umm truth."

" Did you like seeing my naked ass earlier today?"

This raised the attention of Jessica as she just found out something she didn't know before. She just looked at me as everyone else looked at me.

"Yes I did Brin. Truth or dare Jennifer?"

"Truth."

"Did you ever regret breaking up with me?"

This kind of shocked everyone as they didn't think that I was still talking about it. Brian looked at her and folded his arms waiting for her answer. She gave a little smirk before answering.

"At first yes I did. But then I met Brian and there have been no regrets every since," she said while reaching for Brian's hand and kissing it.

The phone rang then as I got up to answer it. I was on the phone for a couple of minutes before coming back to where I was sitting before. I looked around and things looked like they were different than when I had left just a few minutes before. I was looking at everyone who were all smiling and looking at me.

"I guess its my turn now," Jennifer said a little more than excited than usual.

"Trust or dare Jessica?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to lick Brin's pussy right here and now until she cums."

I was about to object when Jessica put her fingers on my mouth and said that is ok, she is 18 after all. Jessica climbed over me as I saw Brin leaning back against the arm of the sofa smiling. Jessica slowly started kissing up Brin's leg as she was still laying on me. As Jessica reached further across me, Brin slide down a little bit letting Jessica back up a bit. It was then I knew this was meant to be a tease between them. Jessica then started licking up the other leg of Brin as Brin started moaning. Jessica reached under the shirt and took something off before giving it to me as Jessica went to town. I looked at what Jessica gave me seeing it was a pair of bicycle shorts. Brin started moaning louder and louder while bucking her hips. I looked over at Jennifer and Brian who were sitting next to each other. I did a double take when I saw Brian fingering Jennifer while watching the action. Jessica started moving back and forth on my crotch knowing she felt my hard on. Brin then let out a yell that shook the windows as she started jerking. A few seconds later my niece took her head from under the shirt and smiled as Brin was just coming down from her orgasm. We then heard Jennifer moaning as we looked over there and she was holding onto Brian as she just started to cum all over his hand in her pants. After things subsided, Brian took out his fingers and started licking them while looking at everyone and smiling. This was about the end of it as Jennifer and Brian said they had to go home quickly. Brin said she would go home with them but had to go to the bathroom first and grabbed her shorts when she got up. Everyone was talking as I got up and followed Brin into the bedroom. I saw her looking the mirror in the bathroom as I walked in and smiled at her. She smiled back raising her shirt just a bit to show off her ass to me again. It was then I realized that she wasn't wearing any panties when my niece ate her out. I smiled and looked out of the room as I unzipped my pants, got my cock out of the opening of my boxers and rammed Brin from behind. She just grinned and closed her eyes as I started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Brin started to moan as she grabbed the counter to keep herself from slamming into the mirror. Her pussy started to contract on my cock which was more than enough as I started to shoot load after load into her. This was to much for her as she had to put her bicycle shorts in her mouth from screaming holy hell. I slowed down as I continued to shoot inside her until I started to go limp. I pulled out and pulled my pants up looking at her ass.

"Oh shit. What we going to do about that?" I said watching the cum leak out of her pussy.

Within seconds she put on her shorts and fixed her hair.

"That should hold until I get to the car and all that. Thanks." Brin said as she kissed me on the cheek and left the room.

I waited a few minutes before I walked out as well to say goodbye to everyone. They all got into the car and left leaving me and Jessica all alone. I walked into the living room seeing her twirl something on her finger.

"She is a sweet girl Uncle Mike. You two should get together. I think it would be nice of you. She also has a sweet pussy taste," Jessica said while whipping her face on this thing she was twirling and then twirled it on her finger again.

She got up and stretched before walking past me toward her room.

"I'm tired. I am going to get some sleep. Oh by the way Brin wanted me to give these to you."

She tossed what she has been twirling on her finger before walking into her bedroom and closed the door. I unfolded what she had just tossed me, and saw they were a pair of black panties. I went to my niece's door to ask her something but heard moaning coming from the other side of the door and decided not to bother her. I went into my room listening to her moans get louder and louder until there was nothing. Right after that, I jacked off and fell asleep remembering everything that happened that day.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers