My Niece Simone Ch. 02

Story Info
He watches his niece get off.
3.2k words
4.64
60.6k
8

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went about my business the next day, finishing the evening with a call to Alex. She was booked for the evening, but had a few minutes between calls to chat. She was blown away by Simone's call to me, and acknowledged that Simone would make one hot phone sex provider, given her now obvious talent for it.

In my last email check before bed, I received an email from Simone, inviting me to her place the next evening for dinner. Her roommate would be out, and she wanted to cook me dinner. Maintaining my avowed virtue, I declined the invite to her apartment, but agreed to meet her for dinner at a restaurant.

But it was not to be. Simone played a trump card, calling in Rita. Rita called me at work the next day, telling me how disappointed Simone was that I wouldn't allow her to make me supper. Simone had told Rita how helpful and supportive I was being, and as she was still in school, she couldn't afford to buy a nice dinner out, and this was her way of repaying me. At least according to what Simone had told Rita. Still intending to be virtuous, I reluctantly agreed. Surely, I could keep my cock inside my pants for one evening. I emailed Simone, accepting the invite and chiding her for bringing out the big guns to convince me. I received a smiley face in return.

I showed up at 6:30 with a bottle of wine, wearing my usual Dockers and shirt wardrobe. Simone buzzed me in, and I found the door to her apartment slightly open when I got to her pad on the second floor. I could hear Moody Blues playing in the background. Rita had obviously told Simone a lot about us, as Rita and I had gone to one Moody Blues concert together. We had gotten ripped that night at the concert, had flirted with each other, and did some heavy kissing on the way back to Rita's flat. I was too stoned to drive home, so I crashed on her couch. We said our good nights and Rita had gone into her room while I curled up on the couch. That was the night Rita and I had masturbated separately in her apartment. We both knew it, but had never really talked about it or done anything more ever since.

I wondered how much Rita had told Simone. I walked in, and was greeted by delightful odors emanating from the kitchen. I closed the door behind me and announced my presence. Simone came out of the kitchen. In two steps, she had her arms around me for a hug, close but not inappropriate for an uncle and niece, but not before I noticed that she had on an apron, high heels and stocking or pantyhose. The apron came up to her neck, so I had no clue what she had on underneath. She had her hair tied back in a bun, but had spent some time putting on make up, and a very delightful perfume.

She graciously took the wine, and offered me an already rolled joint as she headed back into the kitchen to open the wine. The rear view was more informative, revealing the back of a tight fitting maroon dress completely covering her back and accenting her tight well shaped ass. The dress ended about mid thigh, tight enough to reveal that she was wearing stocking as I could see the telltale indicator of a garter snap. My cock stirred uncontrollably, but I willed it back to sleep. She informed me from the kitchen that dinner would be ready in about ten minutes, and to make myself comfortable

I plopped myself into the chair and lit the joint, taking a long toke. Simone returned with a glass of wine for me, and took a deep drag on the joint. She was bubbling and giggly, talking all the while about her day at school. She informed me that I should finish the joint, as she had already shared a couple of joints with her roommate before she had left on her date. I did so as she returned to the kitchen to finish the meal.

I could feel the joint starting to hit, when Simone announced dinner was ready. She put everything on the table, and excused herself, going into her bedroom. I sat down at the table and admired her effort. Although the plates, silverware, and serving platters were Value Village specials, she had done an elegant job of displaying the meal. Small salads of lettuce, tomato, bleu cheese and chopped pecans sat next to plates holding salmon filets covered with a delicate sauce, accented by asparagus spears and cheese topped double baked potatoes. Fresh sourdough bread contributed to the fragrant smells of the meal. A Chardonnay completed the presentation.

I couldn't hold my wolf whistle back when Simone reentered the room. Having doffed her apron, the front of her dress was now revealed. She had undone her hair and it now flowed about her beautiful face. The dress was as tight in front as it was in back. The neckline was tight around her neck, obviously clasped at the front. It was completely open down the middle fully displaying the valley between her breasts, and her upper abdomen all the way to her belly button. A single diamond hung teasingly between her 36C breasts. Her breasts did not sag at all, standing out firmly against the silk of her dress with the buds of her nipples making their presence known pressing through the fabric. My eyes lingered on her breasts longer than appropriate, but Simone just smiled. I finished my appraisal of her by noting that the dress was slit below the crotch as well, with the slit start just fractions of an inch below the crotch. As she walked the dress parted revealing her naked thighs above the tops of her stockings.

"You like?"

"It's very nice," I answered. "Very sexy."

"Yeah. My last boyfriend bought it for me. But we broke up, because I refused to wear it out to dinner with him. I was too nervous to be seen as such a sexy person. I thought it made me look like a hussy or a slut."

"Hussy and slut don't fit, but you certainly are sexy as hell. You would certainly draw the attention of most men, and probably quite a few women with that on."

She joined me at the table. The meal was delicious, better than many I'd had at five star restaurants. We chitchatted about school, the Seahawks, my work, and family through the meal. Dinner was topped off with homemade Key Lime Pie. We finished the wine and another joint while we enjoyed our dessert.

After an appropriate amount of post-dinner small talk, I thanked her for dinner, and announced my intention to return home. She demanded that I stay and chat, smiling all the time. How was I supposed to fight such a beguiling creature? I helped her with the dishes, and then we returned to the living room. We sat together on the couch, much closer than necessary. Every move she made caused the front of her dress to peek open, teasing me with views of the inside slopes of her well shaped breasts. The skin was smooth and unblemished, and I was jealous of the diamond caressing her breasts as it caressed her skin.

After a few more minutes of chitchat, the effects of the latest joint hit, and we were both laughing and giggling. It wasn't until then that she mentioned our last phone call. "I hope you enjoyed our call the other night. I certainly did, although I didn't get much sleep. I was so horny, and my pussy was so wet. I must have masturbated two or three more times after we hung up."

I responded, my virtue still in charge. "Well, yes, I absolutely enjoyed it. But, I have to tell you that we can't continue. I'll help you like I promised, but we have to keep the relationship platonic."

Her unhappiness showed up as an amazingly cute and sexy pout, as she responded, "No, you don't mean that. You enjoyed it. I enjoyed it. Who gets hurt? And I need access to your fertile brain for hot male fantasies. Who else is going to educate me on the dirtiest of men's sexual fantasies?" She turned to face me as she finished her question, causing her dress to open even more, allowing my eyes a teasing view of her nipple peeking out from behind the fabric. She laid her hand on my knee and slowly slid it up till it covered my crotch. "And, I'm not letting you leave tonight until I watch you come."

"What?" I exclaimed, pushing her hand from my crotch and my hardening dick. "I'm not sure that is such a good idea. And if you want to get ideas on men's fantasies, all you have to do is watch a few good porno movies or go on the internet." I was confident that my answers would quell her desires.

"Oh, I've been doing that for awhile. But, I want a real male's take on these things, and you're the one to help me. Remember, you promised Mom."

"I didn't promise her that I would have phone sex with you, much less having an orgasm in your presence. I'm not sure she'd like that."

"Is that what's stopping you? You're worried about what Mom would say? Let me fix that." Simone fetched her phone from the table and plopped down next to me, even closer than before. She dialed the phone, and I could hear Rita answer on the other end. "Hi, Mom," Simone started. "Bob's here with me, and he feels it would be inappropriate for us to continue what we started the other night on the phone. He's convinced you would not approve. Would you please tell him the truth?" After a couple more seconds, Simone handed me the phone.

"Hello?" I said suspiciously.

"Hello," Rita responded. "I understand you think I wouldn't approve of your having sex with Simone, over the phone or in person. She told me all about the call you two had the other night. All I can say is that I wish it had been me on the phone with you. In fact, I'm hoping to have phone sex with you sometime soon. In the meantime, let me explain to you that I fully endorse what Simone is doing, and I approve of it. It's her Dad that will have issues with this. In the meantime, let me assure you that I'm hoping you and she will have a very exciting affair, as I will then get to enjoy it vicariously. Can I be any clearer?"

My head was spinning. "Wow, Rita, I never realized you felt this way, or had this liberal an attitude. I just don't want to hurt her or you, or cause a family incident."

"Like that'll happen. To be honest, you'll piss me off if you don't take her up on it. And I'll know because she tells me everything, just as I tell her everything. Including how I watched you masturbate that night in my apartment way back when I had just turned 18. My pussy still creams thinking about it."

By now my virtue had taken flight. "Okay, okay. I give up. This should be very enjoyable."

Rita and I said our good-byes, and I hung up the phone. No sooner had I hung up, but Simone climbed into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. Without hesitation, she moved in, her lips headed directly towards mine. Our lips touched, and the electricity sparked. Within seconds our lips were open and our tongues were making music together. My cock stiffened as I reacted to the kiss. As we continued our kiss, I sensed her breasts pressing against my chest, while she rubbed her tight ass against my crotch. My cock responded enthusiastically as I let any concern for moral judgment slip away.

She continued to grind against my cock, clearly knowing the response it was causing. My passivity took flight, and I moved my hand to her ass, feeling how taut it was under the silk dress.

He moaned as she felt my hands squeeze her ass. She then rose up on her knees, but still straddling me. She spread her legs, and grasping my wrist, directed my hand under her dress. I slipped across the tops of her stockings, now intimately feeling the flesh of her smooth skin. Urged on by her eagerness and my lust, my fingers continued further, as her tongue continued its tango with mine. Within seconds, I had found my target, knowing I had hit the center, as my fingers felt the wetness of her arousal. She spread her legs even wider, inviting my fingers to explore, and they did. I found her clit almost instantly, sliding my index finger across her love bud. Another moan escaped from her lips fighting its way past our still locked lips. As I rubbed her clit with one finger, I slid a finger inside her pussy. She broke our kiss at that and pulled back.

"Oh, god, yes," she moaned. "Don't stop. Please."

I didn't. I slid another finger in. Although her pussy was very tight, her copious juices allowed my fingers full freedom in exploring her most intimate regions. It didn't take long for me to find her g-spot. She was moaning continuously, but as soon as my finger found that special spot, spasms shook her entire body. I felt her muscles tighten around my fingers as I continued my sexual onslaught. Her moans changed to shrieks of pleasure as I massaged her special spot.

"Awww, shiiiit! I'm coming!" she screamed.

I continued my pressure on her precious spot, while my thumb continued to caress her clit, driving her to yet another orgasm, on top of the first. I continued my relentless pressure, making sure that another orgasm started just as soon as she started to relax from the previous one. After uncountable orgasms, she collapsed against me, and finally finding her voice, begged me to stop. I smiled inwardly, reveling in her pleasure. Rather than doing as I was told, I slid my fourth finger into her pussy, pounding even harder into her cunt. This incited spasms, as yet another orgasm rocked her world. I slowed my movement, and allowed her body to recover from the sexual highs that she had been experiencing.

After her breathing returned to normal, with her head still resting on my shoulder, she mumbled into my ear, "Wow. That was the most fantastic streak of orgasms I've ever experienced. I've heard that older men know how to treat a woman, and now I'm a believer."

I slid her off my lap, laying her back against the couch. She was completely spent, her limp body flopping down as if she was unconscious. Her eyes were closed, completing the image of a completely wasted young woman. But, God, was she sexy. Her legs were spread wide, juices dripping down her crack. The front of her dress had come completely open, as somehow, during our hot embrace, the snap of her dress at the neckline had come undone. I drank in the sight of her deliciously semi-clad sexy body. This only inflamed my already hard cock, forcing me to reach down and adjust my trousers. I lit another joint while drinking in the beauty of Simone with my eyes. My voyeurism was short-lived, as my stiff cock demanded attention. While Simone's eyes were still closed, I shed my clothes, contemplating the opportunity in front of me. There was no doubt that I was going to fuck this sweet, adorable, and very hot girl; the only question was when. My hand was still wet with her juices, and I used them to lubricate my 10 inch cock. I was standing next to the couch looking down on her, stroking my cock lightly and slowly when her eye reopened.

It didn't take long for Simone's eyes to focus on my manhood. Her eyes widened, and she smiled. I stroked my cock a little faster as she continued to stare at my hard-on which was only inches away from her face.

"Oh, god, yes, Bob, stroke your cock. Show me how a man pleasures himself. God, it's huge. It's even bigger than my dildo. And so much sexier."

I did as she asked, knowing that it wouldn't take long for me give her what she wanted. I increased the pressure slightly as my hand sped up. As she watched, she moved her right hand down to her pussy. As her eyes were transfixed by my wanton display of lust, her fingers attacked her clitoris. It wasn't long before she had inserted a couple fingers into her own pussy. I could feel the jism building in my balls. I told her I was going to come soon, which only caused her to increase her aggressive pounding of her pussy.

"Yes, Bob, I want to see you come. I want you squirt all over me, just like in the movies. I want you to come on my breasts and my face. Show me what it's like for a man to orgasm. My pussy is so fucking wet from what you've done to me. I want more. Oh, god, I can feel another orgasm coming on." She had trouble getting the last sentence out as her breathing had already gotten heavy from the arousal. She started moaning, but kept her eyes focused on me. I cupped my balls with my left hand, playing with them, as my right hand continued its feverish pace of up and down strokes. I was within seconds of my release, and I warned her.

"Give it to me," she breathed. "Oh, god, I'm coming!" she yelled.

And that took me over the edge, as I could hold back no more. My hot juices exploded out of my cock, shooting a ribbon of cum across her breasts. I kept stroking, and shot after shot of cum exploded from my cock. It landed on her belly, her breasts, her neck, and her face, coating her with my jism. One squirt laid a ribbon of cum across her chin, lips, nose, and eyelids. I continued to stroke my cock, and more juices dribbled out. Her smile got larger, and she stretched her tongue to lick as much of my cum as she could from her lips.

"Mmmm, that tastes good," she said. While she continued to finger fuck her cunt, she used her other hand to slide across her breasts and belly, collecting my juices. She then brought her hand to her mouth, and teased me by slowly and sexily licking her fingers and hand clean of my juice. "Oooh, that tastes good. Oh, god, that was so hot. So fucking hot!"

I was spent by now, and collapsed on the chair next to the couch and tried to catch my breath. She could tell by the shit-eating grin on my face that I had enjoyed it as well. We lay there, collectively reveling in the afterglow of our lust.

We were still splayed out on the couch and chair, with our intimate parts openly displayed, when her roommate walked back in the front door, surprising us.

*

But that will have to wait for the next chapter!