My Niece Simone Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna joins us for the rest of the evening
3.1k words
4.64
46.6k
14
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna gasped as soon as she saw us, and she gushed an apology as she rushed into her bedroom, slamming her door shut behind her. I attempted to cover my sexual organ, but failed. Simone blushed, but didn't lose her smile. Then she giggled.

"Well, I was wondering how I was going to tell Anna about my new sex life. This will make it easy."

"I guess I had better get going," I offered.

"No, don't leave yet. Let me talk with her a minute. She'll understand. You'll see. We've been roommates for about four months, and she is one sexual animal, while I have been a bit of a prude. She's fucked her boyfriend several times in her bedroom while I've been here, and believe me, she is not quiet when it comes to sex. So, she won't be mad at me. You see, every time I've told her that I heard her fucking, she laughs, and tells me to get a sex life. So, now I have one. I'll be right back. Roll us another joint, will you? And I know you don't have to work tomorrow, so why don't you plan on crashing here for the night. Oh, and you can grab a robe from the closet in my bedroom. It belonged to my ex-boyfriend, and I haven't returned it to him yet."

Simone got up off the couch, and walked over to Anna's bedroom door and knocked. She didn't bother to readjust her dress, so when Anna invited her into the bedroom, Simone walked in with her breasts and pussy still fully displayed. She closed the door behind herself, and I did as I asked, having concluded that crashing on her couch was definitely the plan for the night. I refreshed my Scotch and rolled us another joint

Several minutes went by and I had resettled myself on the couch when Simone returned from the bedroom, her dress still wide open, and the last vestiges of my cum reflecting the light off her breasts.

"She's okay. It seems that she and her boyfriend had a fight tonight, and that was why she came home early. If you don't mind, she'll join us in a few minutes and I suggested we watch a movie together. I hope that's okay. But I'm going to change. I'd shower, but I'm really enjoying the wanton slut feeling of having your cum all over my body. I hope you don't mind."

I nodded acquiescence, figuring I'd might as well let this play out and see what happens. Simone returned a few minutes later, wearing a very sheer pink negligee with matching crotchless panties. They did nothing to hide her breasts or pussy. She plopped down on the couch next to me. I asked her what movie she had in mind, and she said that Anna was going to choose. Simone picked up the joint and took a toke while cuddling up close. Simone explained more about Anna, who I hadn't even met officially. They had been roommates for only about four months. The condo belonged to Anna, who was in her late 30's, although I had figured from my quick glimpse that she was 10 years younger. Anna stood a petite 5'1" with a curvy busty figure. She sported short blonde hair, green eyes, and an infectious smile. Simone explained that Anna had inherited a string of night clubs, including two or three strip clubs, when her father and mother had died in a car crash when she was 22. She was now running the clubs, and very successfully, as near as Simone could tell. Simone further explained that Anna had gone through three different boyfriends since she had moved in, and one girlfriend. Although she didn't use the term, I recognized the lifestyle of Anna described by Simone as that of a sexaholic, as Simone would often hear the sounds of sex emanating from Anna's bedroom, even when no friends were over.

I asked Simone how the living relationship was going, given Simone's somewhat minimal sexual experience. She admitted that it was tough at first, but over the last few weeks, Simone had transitioned from embarrassed to curious. Without any apparent overt or covert intent by Anna, Anna had successfully gotten Simone to obsess on sex, wanting to know and learn as much as she could. As Simone explained it, Anna had subtly influenced the entire transformation that she was undergoing. Simone had kept it secret for awhile, sneaking into Anna's room and secretly investigating Anna's large collection of erotica, including books, magazines, and porno movies. Simone had finally admitted it to Anna a month earlier, and now Anna was tutoring her on the adult entertainment business. I wondered why Simone needed my help, given her in-home tutor. Simone explained that Anna knew the night club and escort business, but not a lot about the phone sex business.

My mind attempted to wrap itself around all of this new information. It was obvious now that Simone was not as naïve' about sex as I had imagined. She was undoubtedly somewhat inexperienced, but not naïve'.

A few minutes later Anna joined us in the living room. She was wearing a well worn red flannel bathrobe and had a couple of DVD's. She tried to apologize to me for bursting in on us, but Simone told her to knock it off and relax. She poured herself a drink, and inserted a DVD.

I smiled inwardly when I realized that Anna had selected "9 ½ Weeks" as the movie we were going to watch. This being one of the hottest R rated movies I had ever watched, I always enjoyed it, and it was certainly going to be interesting in this setting. Anna then explained that she really loved this movie, and had been pushing Simone to watch it, and she figured tonight was good night for it.

Anna turned the lights off, so that we could see the TV and plopped down on the couch on the other side of me from Simone, pulling her legs up on the couch under her thighs. We smoked the joint and sipped our drinks as the movie got started. By the time the second sex scene had finished playing, both girls were breathing hard, and my cock had indicated to me that it might live to fuck again. Simone whispered in my ear about how hot the movie was, and that her pussy was getting wet again. Next to me, I could feel Anna shifting uncomfortably. The scene I found myself in reminded me of the overused metaphor, "the sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife." If I could have bet on the situation, I would have bet against us watching the movie through to the end.

Amazingly, I would have lost, as we did see it through to the end, albeit with occasional repositioning by each of us to reduce the internal sexual stirrings created by the images on the TV. It seemed as if each of us was unwilling to allow our horniness to show. Given our intimate knowledge of each other, I found this self-induced near-Victorian morality to be very erotic. My cock vacillated between semi-erect and extremely hard as I continually shifted my sensory focus from the TV to Simone to Anna and back again. There was no doubt in anyone's mind about the level of our individual sexual arousal; we all knew we were horny and hot. The strong perfume of our arousal added a third sensory dimension to the movie. But none of us made any aggressive move during the movie.

At the end of the movie, Anna bopped up from the sofa and excused herself, heading for the bathroom. Simone took the opportunity to slip her hand under my robe, finding my hard cock. I twitched uncontrollably, when her fingers touched my shaft. She whispered into my ear, "Mmmm, I think you want some more sex. Me, too!" She then jumped up and took our glasses into the kitchen to refresh our drinks.

My answer followed her to the kitchen, "Oh, yeah, absolutely."

Anna reentered the room just as I was answering and joined our conversation, "Absolutely what?"

I attempted to deflect the question, but I was interrupted by Simone, "Oh, I asked him if he wanted some more sex tonight. I still haven't really been able to enjoy his manhood." Turning to me, she added, "Sure, I've seen you come, but I want to have you in me, and I want to suck that beautiful cock of yours."

The ice was now broken, and our sexual tension was now fair game. Anna's question cinched it, "Can I watch?" I didn't get a chance to speak, before Simone answered for us in the affirmative.

My cock twitched, and Anna purred at the response. We finished our bathroom break, and returned to the couch, armed with fresh drinks, and another joint. Anna loaded the next video, but wouldn't tell us what it was. She did admit that it was from her porno collection. I knew we wouldn't make it all the way through this movie. Simone snuggled up to me and I put my arm around her shoulders. Anna begged to be treated equally, so I found myself flanked by two hot gorgeous barely clad women, about to watch a porn flick. Clearly living out a fantasy many men only get to dream about, my cock was at full hardness.

The movie started, and Anna made us watch the trailers of three pornos before we got to the main feature. Our already inflamed libidos were teased by the sex scenes, and I could smell the aroma from the pussies surrounding me. Finally the movie started. It had a plot about a woman who had just found out her husband had been having an affair and in the first scene she was being consoled by her best girl friend. The consoling turns into a backrub. Soon the friend's hand is playing with the wife's pussy. Anna shifted a bit moving her legs away from me and laying them across the armrest, leaning back into me a bit more. I glanced over and watched as she let her legs drop open, and she slid her hand between her legs. With her other hand she adjusted my arm so that my hand was inside her robe lying on top of her breasts. I casually caressed her breast, my fingers instantly discovering her very hard nipple. I pinched her nipple, eliciting a moan of satisfaction.

I played with her nipple as we watched the two women fingering each other. I felt her nearing her orgasm, and told her not to rush it. I pinched her nipple hard to emphasize my point sending a spasm through her body. She argued, but I forced her to stop, or else I wouldn't let her watch us. She obeyed me, and then surprised me by taking it one step further, whispering, "Yes, master, I'm your sex slave tonight" into my ear, low enough so that Simone would not hear her submit to my control. "I will do whatever you order me to do."

Meanwhile, Simone had slid her hand inside my robe, and was holding my stiff shaft. Simone had started to stroke my cock, but I told her to just hold it for awhile. She stopped her motion, but her heavy breathing told me how hot she was. I slid my hand to Simone's breast and cupped it, but held my hand still as I had instructed her to do. I felt her breath catch as she reacted to contact. I returned my attention to the TV and found the two women using a double dildo. They were stretched in opposite directions, their legs wide open like a pair of scissors, and they were grinding against the double dildo, and occasionally against each other.

I now sensed that I was in total control of the pace of our sexual adventure. That being said, I knew that I would be cumming once again real soon as I could already feel the juices building. I hurried our scene along when I ordered Anna to stand up and strip off her robe for me. The order surprised both of them, and I told Simone about Anna's whispered submission to me for the night while Anna got up and started to dance to the music from the movie. It didn't take long before Anna had all of our attention. She only had one piece of clothing on, but she gave us a really hot strip as she would first show some skin, and then cover it, only to show it again. When she finished the strip, I told her to undress Simone for me. I saw the lust blaze in Anna's eyes as she understood that was she was being ordered to touch the roommate she had been lusting after for four months now.

Anna did as she was told, pulling Simone to her feet, and then seductively removing her negligee. I watched Anna slide her hands lightly across Simone's nipples as she pulled the teddy over Simone's head. Anna leaned in and their nipples touched. Anna shook her breasts back and forth continuing to tease their nipples. The already hard nubbins grew even more. Once the teddy had been lifted free, Anna dropped to her knees, and while leaning in close to Simone's crotch, proceeded to remove Simone's panties. Anna moved in close, her lips within an inch of touching Simone's blood-engorged pussy lips. She didn't follow through though as she now had Simone undressed.

I ordered Simone to kneel on the floor on her hands and knees, and I told Anna to go back to the chair. They did as instructed, and I moved in behind Simone, who had positioned herself such that Anna had a side on view. I felt Simone's pussy, finding it extremely wet. I removed my robe, and looking over at Anna, I gesture for her to spread her legs open. She did as she was told. I told her she cannot touch herself, and she obediently places one arm on each armrest, her eyes focused on my swollen turgid manhood.

I stroked my cock slowly as I moved closer to Simone's hungry pussy. By now we were way past foreplay, and I sank my cock deep into her cunt without any hesitation. The tightness of her cunt, lubricated by her copious pussy juices, by now dripping down her inner thighs, welcomed my cock as it slid between her tight pussy lips. Simone pushed back against me, devouring my fuck pole. I slid my cock back out, making sure that Anna could see it.

Simone moaned, "Oh, god, Bob, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Show Anna how hard you can fuck me. I've never been fucked like this. It's so fucking hot with Anna watching. Look at her. Look how wide open her pussy is." I thrust into Simone again, driving to the center of her body with my cock. I leaned over, and squeezed Simone's nipples with one hand, while I found her clit with the other.

I continued my full assault on Simone, and ravaged her sopping wet pussy, driving deep into her. I could feel my orgasm building. I pulled out and rolled Simone over on her back. I rammed my cock back into her pussy driving Simone over the top, as she screamed in orgasm. I held back on mine for a couple mores strokes. I screamed in orgasm, and pulled my cock out, as my cum started squirting. I sprayed it all over Simone's pussy and belly. I watched Anna the entire time. She was a very good slave, never taking her eyes off our coupling, but remaining in the sitting position with her hands still on the armrests.

I stood up and walked over to Anna. Leaning down, and whispering in Anna's ears, I asked her if she had an eye mask. She nodded and I told her to fetch it. She did and I made a big deal out of masking Simone while she still lay on the floor. The DVD was playing in the background, now showing a two couple orgy.

I then instructed Anna to kneel between Simone's legs and clean my cum from her body. Anna did as she was told, slowly lowering her lips towards the nexus of Simone's sexuality. Anna zeroed in on Simone's clit, causing Simone to groan loudly when the tip of Anna's tongue found its mark. Anna was obviously very experienced in the art of cunnilingus, as Simone's body shuddered from the intense feelings emanating from her clit. Anna's tongue ventured upwards, licking every inch of Simone's skin to ensure a complete clean up. Anna slid a finger smoothly into Simone's cunt as her tongue teased Simone's belly button. Anna continued her northerly trek arriving at the under-slopes of Simone's spectacular firm breasts.

My cock hardened again as I watched Anna play with Simone. Anna had spread her legs wide, giving me a full view of her shaven pussy with its swollen lips, and an engorged clit. Simone was moaning loudly by the time Anna's tongue found its way to the top of the breast and teased the nipple.

Anna teased one nipple, and then licked her way to the other nipple, giving it equal time. Anna alternated between nipples, while her hand continued to fuck Simone. My nearly hard cock jolted to attention as Simone screamed, "Oh, gawd. She's chewing on my nipple. Don't stop. God, I'm cumming." Anna switched nipples and sent Simone over the top again. But, my cock wanted more attention. I kneeled down next to Simone and with my cock suspended just above Simone's face. I gestured to Anna to suck my cock. She immediately bent to the task, and I pulled off Simone's blindfold, confronting her with the close-up view of her landlord/roommate sucking a cock. It didn't take long before Anna succeeded in extracting my last load of the night. I screamed as I let loose with a stream thick enough to seep out from between Anna's lips and drip down her chin, falling into Simone's waiting mouth.

I fell back in sexual exhaustion, lying down on the floor to catch my breath. Totally spent, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the rug. When I awakened with sunlight streaming in the window, I realized that somebody had given me a pillow and a blanket, and helped me find the couch. The delightful smell of fresh brewed coffee told me that I was not the first to awaken.