My Niece Tinah Ch. 2

Story Info
Angie joins Tinah for male anatomy lessons.
1.1k words
3.91
74.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the previous story for background. It's short like this one and will fill you in on what has transpired so far.

My niece Tinah came over to the house at her Aunt Katie's request…to be instructed on the feminine aspects of pleasing a man.

I was happy to be of service to Tinah and soon had her disrobed and parading around naked for me.

I wanted to establish a pupil- master relationship, so to enforce this thinking in her, had her strip off all her clothes outside by the pool while I watched from indoors. Then I had her come in and stand in front of me. She was totally naked and awaiting my next command.

"You've been a very good girl so far Tinah. So I think we can begin with an anatomy lesson of the male."

"Oh goody, Bob…are you going to take off your clothes now?"

"No honey, but you do need to become familiar with the penis. Now, please come closer to me and take mine out."

"Okay, Bob. Should I unzip your pants?"

"Sure, Baby."

"And should I pull it out?"

"That's the idea girl."

With that she reached down, unzipped my pants and put her hand in.

"Oh my, Bob. It feels so warm and meaty. Can I pull it out now?"

"Pull it out, Tinah."

She had it out in seconds and was flipping it back and forth between her two hands. Squeezing and getting a feel for its weight.

"It feels sooooo good, Bob. Can I play with it for a while?"

"You may handle it for a while honey…but I have a few questions while your busy doing that."

"Have you ever had your breasts kissed?"

"No"

Have you ever given a boy a handjob?"

"No"

"Do you masturbate?"

"Yes, Bob …I like to rub my clit sometimes."

"Do you let the boys play with it?"

"Oh no…I'm a virgin. You know that"

"Just testing, Tinah."

"Bob, you know your penis is a lot bigger than when I started playing with it."

"That's because you're getting it aroused."

"The head is so fat and I can hardly get my little hand around it."

"Does it scare you?"

"Oh no. I like it. I'm not sure it could fit into me…maybe it will hurt me!"

"No…no…no…no Tinah. Your body will adjust to it when the time comes."

"Show me Uncle Bob"

"That's just what I had in mind, honey.

Now scoot up on the bar stool and spread your legs real wide for Uncle Bob."

I came over to her and began to rub my cock head up and down her little slit. Then stuck it in until her lips covered the head. I was sure to rub her clit several time then asked," Does that feel okay, Tinah?"

"Oh yeah…really good. Your cock…I mean penis is so soft and silky…much nicer than my fingers."

"It's okay to say cock, baby."

"Oh yeah….I love your cock, Bob. Are you going to fuck me?'

"No, honey. You're here for instruction and that's all.

"You could stick it in. I don't mind. I kind of wonder what it feels like inside me."

"I know, Tinah. But for now why don't you just grab hold of it and play with your pussy with it. Stick it in a bit…rub your clit …just have fun."

"I'll watch your technique and give you pointers."

This girl didn't need pointers. She was working my cock up and down, in and around that little cunt of hers like some old time whore in heat.

"Very nice, Tinah. You're my best pupil ever…but now its time for our next assignment."

"Oh phooey…but you are the master and I'll do whatever you say."

"I've noticed that you pussy still has hair on it. I want it shaved…so let's get started."

I had set out the necessary items earlier… so as not to distract her when I was ready for her

"Keep those legs spread girl.

Here's some nice warm cream for that pretty little mound"….and rubbed some in, around and over it.

I told her to hold still when the razor was applied.

I gripped her pussy lips with my thumb and index finger while shaving away her hair. First one side, being careful to leave my thumb up her hole a little…for leverage you know!

Pulling the lips back…stretching the skin…using the blade.

Then again, leaving my thumb up her hole …did the same to the other side.

"There, Tinah…all done! Let me wipe off the soap… and then you can get up and walk around."

"The air feels so cool…I've never felt so free and clean." She twirled around and looked gleefully at me.

"You dirty old man!"

"Wait till I tell, Angie."

"She'll be so jealous."

"Angie!!! Who's Angie???"

"She'll be right over. I told her to meet me here. She wants some instruction about boys and stuff too…

That's okay…isn't it?"

What could I say? This could get out of hand with an old coot like me and a couple of 19-year-old girls. When Angie shows up I'll lay the law down…hard.

These two need to know who's in charge here.

I'll get Katie over for backup…just in case…of what …I don't know.

I phoned her and she said she'd be over soon.

Then the doorbell rang…Angie!

Without formality, I opened the door and said, "Come in Angie."

"Now get your little cunt outside and strip off all your clothes….NOW!!!"

I was going to be hard on Angie…very hard…so to speak.

(I didn't know it at the time but Angie had been spying on us the whole time. She knew what was going to happen and apparently was okay with it. I over reacted big time. But, hey, what are you going to do? )

After she was naked and back in the house…I prepped her like Tinah and soon had two freshly shaven pussies to teach.

"Hey, Uncle Bob?" as Angie decided to call me.

"Why don't you get naked too? You've only had your penis out and I want to see all of you. Especially those balls. I'll bet they're as big and soft as your cock."

I relaxed. Everything was going to be all right.

The girls were being girls.

Nothing sinister was going on here.

They just wanted to learn about the opposite sex…boys.

And well, I was going to instruct them

"Do you girls know what a blowjob is?"

Their eyes went wide with surprise as their jaws opened in unison,

forming perfect little oooohs.

Now who shall go first?

Any comments or suggestions, readers?

Thanks. Bob