My Nieces' Plea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12to8
12to8
33 Followers

"Do you like it, Joe?" Bonnie asked with a big smile. I nodded my approval still licking.

"I just had Rob out here fifteen minutes ago and made him fuck me against this tree. He shot his big load into me and you're eating both of our cum."

I blinked in surprise. Wow, was I ever taken out of my saddle. She was really proud of herself.

"I'll tell you what Bonnie, that's the first time I ever tasted man spunk, but mixed in with yours and where it came from, it's delicious.

"Well, Uncle Joe, er, Joe. It's my way of thanking you. That husband of mine is a new man and I'm a new woman. I'm his loving wife and I'm his adoring slut and I have you to thank for it."

I felt a little awkward for a moment until she ended our meeting with a nice squeeze of my semi hard cock and an assuring sendoff.

"We will get together again. I promise. I'm sure I still have so much to learn."

Bonnie left me holding my fingers to my nose thinking of what new pleasures I could bestow on her. I'll think of something.

12to8
12to8
33 Followers
12