My Night

Story Info
My night as a slave to my master.
1.8k words
3.84
12.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can call me X. I am a 22 year old college student, I am very curvy and my online fuckbuddy, Z, thinks my tits are absolutely gorgeous. We are both switches, and we take turns to dominate the other, when we submit, our submission is close to absolute. We leave our orgasms and our pleasure entirely up to the other. Our big kink is exhibitionism and whoever is dominant will often order the other to flash and engage in delicious acts of showing off - failure or refusal leads to punishment (usually in the form of delayed orgasm). Today, I am the slave and he is my master. I have had quite the adventure under his guidance tonight and the final order from him is to tell you all about it. I am writing this with a hairbrush handle stuck deep in my wet pussy, soaked with desire for him, but I am not allowed to move it or cum until I finish this true account of my evening. I started my master's day with an e-mail detailing how I would like to wake him up with a blowjob, he was very pleased with my ideas and soon I received my first task.

I was at my apartment and my master ordered me to take off all of my clothes. I stripped obediently. First my shirt, then my jeans, followed by my white, lacy bra. As my matching underwear fell to the floor, I responded, "I'm ready, Master." I was then ordered to browse through my e-mails and look at the various pictures I have of my master while he traveled to his destination. I was ordered to keep my hands off of my pussy, no matter how wet or horny I got. Mercifully, my master told me I could squeeze and fondle my ample tits while I looked at his pictures and awaited his next order.

As I browsed his pictures I became more and more wet.

It was torturous to not be allowed to touch my throbbing, wet pussy, but I know that my master knows best. When my master finally messaged me again, he asked about my sopping wet pussy. I told him how bad it wanted to be touched. My master told me that I was to first send him a picture, and then I could rub my clit, but only my clit. I was allowed to rub until just before I came, then I was to stop and message him for further instructions.

As I ran my hand down to my clit, thoughts of my master filled my mind, his pictures fresh and running through my head. I thought of every naughty thing he would do to me, his slave. It was very easy to get near to cumming. As I felt myself near the brink of orgasm, I rubbed my clit a few more times, then, just as I was about to cum, I stopped rubbing, my body shaking at the nearness of the most inexplicable pleasure, but not allowed to follow through. I messaged my master about my obedience and awaited my master's next instruction.

My master then instructed me to put on my robe backwards so that my shapely ass was hanging out. He told me that no matter what, my robe was not allowed to close. He then instructed me to leave the safety of my room, and enter the areas of my apartment I share with two other people: one, a straight-laced girl, the other who keeps odd hours so it's never possible to predict when she will enter or leave the apartment. I was to go into each shared room of the apartment and take a picture of my uncovered ass to send to my master. Then I was to head out onto my ground level patio.

As I walked through my apartment, bare-assed, my excitement grew at the possibility of getting caught. I started in the kitchen, reaching behind me to take a picture. The pictures were hard to get, and I wanted to get good ones to please my master. The excitement grew with each passing moment. I submitted the first one to my master, who decided that my ass needed to be even more uncovered in the next picture. Obediently, I moved to the dining room and uncovered my ass even more. I took 5 pictures, each flash making me more wet, and picked the best one to send to my master. My master approved, and his approval excited me more. He then gave direct instructions for how the picture in my living room should look. I tried my hardest to get the picture he desired, but I could not. My master understood, but I wanted to please him so bad and I couldn't. I headed to the patio, in the hopes of performing his next task beyond his expectations.

Once on the patio, I sent my master a message telling him I was ready for his instructions. When his next set of instructions arrived, I read them eagerly, excited at another chance to please my master. He told me to stand with my back against the patio railing, towards the parking lot, and other apartment buildings, and my front facing inside my apartment. I was to raise my robe in the front, and take a picture of me rubbing my clit, and then I was allowed to rub my clit until I came. I raised my robe and ran my hand to my clit, feeling just how soaking wet I was. I obediently took a picture for my master, then began to rub myself towards an orgasm. Unfortunately, the temperature was not conducive to cumming, and I had to message my master telling him I needed punished because I could not cum on the patio.

My master then told me to go inside to the living room, to leave the blinds open, and to take off my robe. He told me to sit on the couch and start rubbing myself to the brink of orgasm, but that I was not allowed to cum because I could not cum on the patio. He ordered me to send him a picture of when I began my punishment and when I had finished my punishment.

While I was rubbing myself during my punishment, I noticed the same car drive past my window three times. I informed my master, and he asked if I thought the male driver was lost or watching. I received this message as he drove by a fourth time and I saw him look straight at me. I sent back to my master that he was watching. My master asked if I liked that he was watching, and as he drove by a fifth time, I informed my master that I did enjoy it. My master then said that if I left the blinds open and let him watch, that I could cum. As I continued to stroke my soaking wet pussy towards cumming, I thought of my master fucking me as my new admirer watched. As I reached orgasm, my voyeur had passed by my window a total of seven times. I obediently took a picture of my pussy for my master, my juices now flowing down my thighs.

My master then sent me my next set of instructions, I was to stand in front of my window, legs spread wide, with two fingers inside my pussy. My master informed me that I was not allowed to move those fingers until I gave him 10 good reasons why he should let me cum. I was to use the words naughty, slutty, displayed, show off, horny, slave and fuck. I began messaging my master reasons to let me cum, my fingers aching to move, but too obedient to do it.

1.Every time I cum I think only of you master, I am your slave. Acceptable

2.My pussy is so wet, it would be easy to fuck me without lube. Unacceptable

3.Being on display is making me so horny I'm shaking. Acceptable

4.It would feel so naughty to cum in front of my new admirer. Acceptable

My voyeur passed by a total of 9 times, but stopped coming by at this point.

5.I want to take more slutty pictures for you and cumming helps me be in the right mood. Acceptable

6.You know how much I like to show off, and cumming with the blinds open is the pinnacle of that. Acceptable

At this point my master told me a new set of instructions. I am to take my fingers out of my soaking pussy and re-insert them in me from behind. With these instructions, my mind can focus on nothing except my throbbing pussy, and my list of reasons begin to suffer. My master demands that I think faster and I force myself to focus on the task at hand and I resume my list, my juices flowing faster and heavier now.

7.You would love to think of fucking me while I'm cumming. Acceptable

8.I want to do whatever naughty thing you tell me to. Acceptable

9.I want to give my master a mind-blowing orgasm at the thought of me cumming. Acceptable

10.I want this to be a night that my master, and my admirer, never forget. Acceptable

11.I want you to fuck me, not someone else, you, master. Acceptable

My master gives me another job. I am to press my tits up against the glass door to my patio and take a picture for him. I obediently take this picture and send it to him. He then gives me the permission to cum by moving the two fingers inside of me and using my other hand to rub my clit.

By now, I am very tired and ask for permission to go to bed. My master allows me to go to bed knowing that he will be giving me punishment for doing so.

And that was my evening of delicious fun, right up to my punishment for getting tired. When I awoke, I received the instructions to write this story, in the way I did, in my mailbox. This is why I adore my master. Now my pussy is just burning for attention after reliving it all in my mind, writing it down and thinking of all the people who will read about my adventure. So I will now get to enjoy the last part

of the order, by fucking myself with this hairbrush and rubbing my clit till I cum. Please check back for more stories in future, in which I will detail some of our other adventures, including some of what I made Z do for me when he was my slave. If I were to decide to order him to write one, then we'll submit it under the same nickname.