My Night to Remember

Story Info
She writes a letter to her lover after a wild night.
1.6k words
4.43
14.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyberPet
SyberPet
5 Followers

Chris,

I felt you get up from the bed and give me a kiss on my back as you readied yourself for work. I heard you leave and I got out of bed and came to sit at my desk and write this to you. I know that you will get home before I do. I can still feel and smell you on me. My mind and body have never felt this alive. I just want to tell you that last night was unreal. I can also still feel your kisses all over me and your gentle touch. The way our mouths meet and our lips touched as we kissed and held each other. Your eyes looking into mine and seeing just how much I want you. And how I can no longer wait for you to have me.

Our tongues touching and dancing in one another mouth. I feel your hands on my back caressing me. Feeling down my back and then up under my shirt. Kissing your neck as your hands explore me, my hands on your waist. I feel my arms being raised above my head as you lift my shirt off me. I hear it land on the floor at my feet. Your hands now at my bra and hooking it. My hands fall back to your waist and I run my hand up your back to feel you. And then I ran them back down and lifted your shirt off of you just as you unhooked my bra. I let my bra fall off of me; this is now the first time that I have let any man see me. And I know that you will take your time with me.

The next thing I know one hand is on my breast and you are sucking on the other. That is a feeling that I will not soon forget it was so over powering. Your mouth licking and sucking on me. I wanted to fall to my knees. I could feel you holding me in place. I could see that you knew what you were doing to me and how it was making me feel. I could feel myself getting wet, just wanting to see what you would do to me next. I felt you moving us to the bed and I felt myself falling on the bed. We kissed and your hands moved all over me, exploring all of me.

My hands did the same to you and all I could feel was power and strength. I could also feel the lust that you had for me and I am sure that you felt the same in me. I felt your hands move down my belly followed by kisses. Your hands undoing my belt and then unzipping my jeans. I felt you move down and pull my jeans off me. Your hands gliding up my legs. Kissing and massaging your way back up me. You made every inch of my body tingle. I felt you lightly kiss the top of my pussy through my panties. Oh oh I can still feel that. Oh I am getting wet as I write this to you. I pulled you to me and kissed you deeply and just held you to me as I rolled you over and kissed down your tummy and to your pants, undoing them and removing them like you did mine.

And I kissed and massaged my way back up you. I paused at your cock and gave you a little lick and I heard you moan that you liked that and wanted more. I rubbed my body over you. I could feel and see you getting hard. I pulled off your underwear. It was hard and I knew that I just had to taste it. I took you into my mouth and gave you one long slow suck to linger on the taste and feel of you in my mouth. I knew that I was getting very wet and I just wanted to feel you in me. I wanted to feel your hands, fingers and you cock in me, I wanted you to be my first good fuck.

As I licked and suck all of you in and out of my mouth I could hardly stand it, it was so hard just not to let loose. You could see that I was wanting and needing more. I felt you pull em up and lay me back on the bed and kiss and lick your way down me. Your mouth was so soft it was driving me crazy. I felt you sucking on my nipples and then the next thing I knew you were licking and sucking on my clit. I just remember moaning your name and letting out soft screams, moaning ‘Oh Chris yes, Oh God yes more. Please more.’ I just wanted you so much. I felt your body moving all over me and then I saw your eyes looking into me and then I felt it.

You had slid your cock into me. I arched my back and let out a soft deep moan, I put my hands on your back to try and hold you. I could feel you starting to stroke in and out of my tight virgin pussy and I just wanted you to go a little faster I wanted to feel all of you in me, fucking me as hard as you could. Fucking in and out of me. Feeling your hard cock ripping me open for the first time. I could hear you grunting and moaning as you pounded in and out of me. I could smell of our sex in the room now and it drove me on over the edge. I felt you move and turn me over so that I was on all fours. And you slid your cock back in me and started to fuck me doggie style and it was great. I could feel you moving in deeper with each stroke. I ached my back and I felt you pulling my hair and you fucked me hard. I could feel myself about to cum and you just kept going, I yelled out that I were close and that seemed to just make you move faster. As I came and I felt my body shake and shiver. I heard your moans and just felt you ramming me.

After a few more strokes I heard you say that you were about to cum and if I wanted it in me or on me and I said in me, I wanted to know what it felt like to have hot cum shot into me. I felt you thrust a few more time and yell out and then I felt it, your hot cum in me and I lost it. I came again. I could feel your cum mixing with mine and I came again. You turned me over and just slid back into my now very very wet pussy and fucked me some more and even a little harder.

I could feel it spilling out of me and running down my inner thigh. I watched you lean forward and kiss me deeply and full of passion and lust. I moved my hand to the back of your head and held you in the kiss a little longer. I did not want you to pull away from me. I did not want to let you go. I felt you slide your cock out of my pussy and run the head over my asshole and the next thing I felt was you pushing into me. I let out a scream because it hurt at first but you told me that I would like it very much and to let you go on. So I did as you asked of me.

I could feel you throbbing so bad. I knew in my heart that you were close to cumming again and that you wanted to cum in my ass. I could feel you pounding in me and I was out of control. I could feel you moving faster and it was driving me on as well. I could feel that I was going to cum again too. I ached and just felt my body let loose. I heard your grunts and groans echo in the room. I thought for sure that the people in the next room could hear us, but I did not care.

I was with you and that is all that I wanted. I heard you yell out again that you ere going to cum and I felt you pull out and I then felt you move up over my chest and shove your cock into my mouth and I started to suck on you again. I could taste me on you and I could taste you was well and I loved the taste of us. I felt you tighten up and then I felt it. I felt you shot your hot yummy cum into my mouth.

And as I sucked you off I felt your finger enter me as you finger fucked me so I could cum once more, and I did, I came all over your fingers I then saw you take your fingers and lick them clean. I could feel you going soft in my mouth and you got up off of me and kissed ma and asked if I enjoyed what had just happened and I said that I had. You then slowly kissed your way down me and sucked on my tits a bit then kept moving down. Then I could feel you eating me out.

You were licking and sucking me. Drinking in mine and your cum, and as you did so and were done you came up to my lips once again and kissed me with so much passion and sheer lust. I could once again taste you and me. You then laid next to me and head me and the next I remembered is you getting up just moments ago and kissing me good bye and hearing you leave for your day.

SyberPet
SyberPet
5 Followers