My Night With Hugh Jackman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugh was like a drug, and I had a ravenous addiction.He held my hands above me near the bed head as his kissing moved from my lips to my right armpit. As he kissed and licked me under each arm, he breathed in deeply taking in my musky scent like I had done to him earlier. I wasn't ticklish but his mouth and hot breath made me quiver as he kept lapping and nuzzling into my armpit.

"Oh fuck . . . Jesus Hugh that feels good . . . " I said as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his amazing mouth.

He eventually began making his way toward my middle, getting lower and lower, licking every part of my stomach until he got to my trousers. Slowly he looked up at me and smiled then began unbuckling my belt.This is it. I thought to myself.Any second he's going to be in my pants! I couldn't wait. He took his time, slowly undoing my top button, then slowly pulling down my zipper. I couldn't wait any longer. My senses were poised with anticipation and I wanted, no – I needed him to give me release!

I lifted my ass up off the bed as he took my trousers off with one swift motion. All that was left was my underwear and as he stared at my tenting bulge, he slowly pulled apart my legs, lent down and began kissing my inner thighs. I arched my back as my nerves sent jolts of passion straight up my legs and into my balls. It felt like a million mini orgasms were shooting straight to my loins as his tongue made concentric circles right up to my crotch.

God he was close. Just inches away from my cock. All he needed to do was rip off my underwear and engulf my burning staff with that incredible mouth of his and I would be satiated. I couldn't wait for him. I was so far gone, so sexually pent up that I put my hand down my underwear and began stroking . . .

God it felt good. I noticed how slick with pre-cum I was and it helped lube my straining cock. Hugh suddenly looked up to see me masturbating and quickly drew his face up to my lips.

"No not yet buddy," he said as he slid his hand into my underwear and onto my hand that was clamped around my wet cock.

"Hugh you're fucking driving me crazy man!" I said breathlessly as I went to kiss his lips.

"I want to be the one to stroke you as I'm fucking you at the same time. I guarantee you it will be mind-blowing but you need to be patient," Hugh explained.

"But how long? I'm going to fucking explode!" I said pleading to him.

"Trust me, it will be worth it soon when I'm fucking the shit out of you and you're entire body is convulsing as I make you cum on my chest," he smiled smugly. He was such a fucking hot turn on when he spoke dirty.

I yielded and removed my hand from my flaring cock letting Hugh's hand fall onto it. I held my breath as Hugh took my cock in his hand and pulled back my foreskin. He then ran his thumb all around my slippery cock head. I couldn't catch my breath. The sensation of having his thumb twirl around the head of my shaft, especially across the glands underneath made my entire body quiver with rapture.If this is what a hand job from this man feels like, I need to have him blow me!I thought to myself as I let out a whimper.

After a few minutes, Hugh took his hand out and I could see his entire thumb glistening with my pre-cum. He raised it to his lips and began sucking.

"Mmmm . . . You taste good," he said with a sly grin.

"You fucking torturer!" I replied laughing.

Hugh just smiled and said, "Ok. I'll make you happy."

With that he got up off the bed and removed his trousers. In the dim bedside light I could see the perfect formation of his entire body for the first time. He didn't have an inch of fat on him and his muscles were rippled and taught under his smooth skin. My eyes went for the prize and I gazed at the bulge in his tight white boxer briefs. As I stared at it, I had to use every bit of my will power to stop myself from ripping off his underwear and engulfing his rod with my salivating mouth.

"Do you want to do the honors?" Hugh said pointing down to his ripe package.

"You mean you're gonna let me . . .?"

" . . . Do whatever you want with it. It's completely yours!"

"Thank fucking Christ," I said with a sigh of relief as I got up and made my way over to him. I grabbed Hugh by the shoulders and pushed him forcefully down onto the bed.

"Pushy bastard!" Hugh said with a smirk.

"You better believe it! I've wanted to do this from the first moment I saw you."

As much as I wanted to suck the pole of rock hard flesh that was pressed to his straining boxer briefs, I decided to hold off.Yeah make him beg for it! I thought to myself. After all, why should I be the only one in unbearable anticipation? I lifted his leg up and opening my mouth, engulfed his entire big toe. Hugh let out a deep sigh that seemed to ripple through his very being as he intently watched me suck his toe in and out, in and out, slowly and methodically. I made sure to put a complete seal right around it and I sucked the hardest I possibly could. As I had never sucked a cock before, this was good enough practice for what was inevitably to come!

After a while my mouth began to get tired so I decided to slowly make the long trek up the valley of his leg to the mountain of his manhood. I took my time licking and sucking, feeling the hardness of his calf muscle and the light brush of his leg hair against my lips. As I got further up to his knee, Hugh drove his hands into my hair and began stroking. I continued my way up, kissing and licking his inner thigh as he had done to me earlier. This seemed to please him immensely as he tensed and his breathing became more rapid. Finally, after what seemed to be an immense infinite journey of yearning and unrelenting anticipation, I got to his crotch, the place that had started this incredible endeavor.

I looked at the tenting rod that was straining to be unbound and admired the large wet patch that had soaked his entire front. He was primed and I was ready to see what was behind that forbidden door. I wrapped my fingers around the top of his underwear and just like ripping off a band aid, I yanked his underwear off in one swift motion. His cock sprang up, engorged, poised and ready for me. It wasn't as big as I had first thought. As I leaned down closer to it, the mental image of Goldilocks finding the perfection she was after in the bear's house flooded my mind. Her bowl of porridge was the cock I was about to taste; not too big, not too small, it was just right!

I put my hand on it and Hugh tensed. I looked at him and saw his mouth was slightly agape and he was on edge, gripping the side of the bed, ready for what was to come. He was completely in my control and I loved the feeling of authority I had over him at that moment. He was like a jet, ready for take off and I had my hand firmly on his joystick. His cock felt soft and silky, like fresh puppy dog skin and as I slowly pulled his forskin back Hugh let out a low murmur of delight. His foreskin retracted back smoothly, gracefully exposing the shimmering bud of his cock head underneath. My face was inches away and I could smell the savory cum that glistened. It was a sight to behold and all I could do was stare and admire at how magnificent it looked.

"You gonna make me beg buddy?" Hugh said under his breath.

"Maybe a little," I replied jokingly.

Just as I was about to put my lips to Hugh's rock hard piece of manhood, the phone began ringing and the moment faltered. It was such a jarring thing to hear as the night had consisted of nothing but a few breathless words describing pure pleasure and the sounds of heavy breathing.

"Give it a sec. The machine will pick up," I said to Hugh.

I decided to wait until the ringing had stopped before I continued. I wanted to make sure I had absolutely no distractions when I finally got to suck my first cock; Hugh's cock! The ringing finally stopped and my message began on the loud speaker:

"Hi you've rang John and Charlie, we're not home to take your call but leave a message and we'll get back to you. Thanks, bye." The message finished and what followed can only be described as an absolute train wreck . . .

"John . . . J-John . . . It's, it's Wendy and there's – you n-n-need to tell them they're w-w-wrong!" In amidst the fractured words came the sounds of uncontrollable sobbing.

"Wendy? Kurt's Wendy?"Hugh asked to me.

"I think so," I said equally perplexed.

"Oh Christ, p-please please pick up . . . John . . . J-John he's with you I k-know he is he s-s-said he had a m-m-meeting with you and you need to tell them – NO! NO YOU'RE L-L-LYING!! YOU'RE LYING!! D-DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

I bolted to the phone as quickly as I could and picked it up.

"Wendy? Wendy? I'm here, what's happening?"

All I could hear was Wendy's uncontrollable screaming and a commotion in the background. I could here other voices trying to calm her down but she was completely hysterical. I looked at Hugh as the terrible situation dawned on me.No . . . Please don't let this happen. Not tonight . . . Please . . .

"JOHN!!"

"Yes Wendy I'm here." Tears began to well in my eyes.

"I WANT TO S-S-SPEAK TO KURT, P-P-PUT HIM ON."

"He's not here Wendy; he said he had to go home to you earlier this evening." An agonizing silence followed.

"Wendy? Wendy are you still there?"

"This is Officer Bill Thomas speaking." The gruff voice that suddenly appeared on the other end finally confirmed my worst fears.

"Oh God . . . ," I fell to the floor in a heap.

"John . . . John what . . .?" Hugh made his way over to me.

The policeman's words washed over me like a surreal nightmare. I couldn't think. I couldn't fathom the disaster that had happened. I kept telling myself that it was a prank. I looked at Hugh and I tried to push the voice on the telephone out of my head. I wanted time to reverse, to go back to the moment I was blissfully making love to Hugh.

Hugh quickly walked over, naked, glowing and almost ethereal in the pale moonlight streaming through the bedroom window and knelt down in front of me. He was looking at me with a look of utmost melancholy and I wanted to make him happy again. I wanted to tell him to go back to bed and wait for me. This wasn't actually happening and I was going to hang up on this cruel prankster and be back in his loving arms in a few moments.

"Yes Officer I understand, I'll be over there as soon as I can," I said hoarsely as I tried to swallow the painful knot in my throat. I hung the phone up and wiped away the tear that was rolling down my cheek.

"Kurt's dead. He uh, he was in a car accident on his way home to Wendy, on the freeway in the hills. He veered off and crashed into a ditch and . . . and . . . by the time they got to him it was too late." I hated the words I was saying. I hated the unbelievable sadness that had suddenly taken hold of me.

"John . . . God John I'm so sorry. Come here . . . ," Hugh tried to pull me toward him for a hug but I pushed him away.

"No, no it's okay, please don't Hugh," I stammered. I knew that if I hugged him I would burst into tears and I didn't need that now.

"I need to get over there; they think she needs as much support as possible because of the baby."

"Sure John. Do you want me to come?"

"No, its okay. Really, I'm sorry Hugh." I didn't know what else to say. An uncontrollable sense of guilt had suddenly come over me and I felt like I had ruined our night.

"Hey, hey it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself."

I could see the sincerity in his eyes and I thanked him for being so compassionate. I got up off the floor and began gathering my clothes and just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, God decided to deal another blow.

"John, sorry to ask this now but would you mind if I used your phone? I just want to check up on Deborah and make sure everything's all right."

"Um, yeah sure go ahead. Who's Deborah?" I replied. He was silent for a few moments as I waited for his response.

"She's my wife."

A searing pain went straight to my head that suddenly shattered every last lingering trace of lust that had been inside me and replaced it with a horrid manifestation of boiling red anger. I glared at him.

"You're fucking married?!?"

"Yes, yes I am," his reply was so non-chalant, so flippant that I almost thought he was joking.

He stared at me, unflinching. He wasn't joking, he was serious. We stood there in complete silence, looking at each other. The anger I felt for him at that moment was so immense that I couldn't help the insult from consequently spilling forth:

"You FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" my voice trembled as I shouted at him.

"EXCUSE ME?" Hugh roared, offended by my outburst. His voice was loud, booming and forceful.

"Oh right, right I get it now! That's why you barely spoke to me about anything recent. I should have known... I'm so fucking stupid!" I loudly muttered to myself as I put my shirt on.

"John you're not making a word of sense!"

I couldn't believe this was happening. How could things go so wrong? I shook my head and wondered if the night had just been one huge cosmic joke. I decided to tell him a little story, to make him understand why I was so mad . . .

"When I was 12 years old, my father had an affair. When my mother found out about it, and mark my words asshole, ALL WOMEN EVENTUALLY FIND OUT ABOUT THEIR CHEATING FUCKING HUSBANDS, she was completely heartbroken. They divorced and she moved in with my uncle. I had to live with my unfaithful father for the next six years and endure the guilt he felt for what he had done EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'd visit my mother and try to make sense out of what she was trying to tell me through the drunken haze she was constantly in EVERY SINGLE DAY. Thank god my uncle was so supportive.

She was constantly self-medicating. She loved my father with her whole heart and it completely DESTROYED her when she found out that he could betray something so precious. My father tried in vain to win her back, breaking down in a mass of tears and regret more than once. He wanted our family back to the way it was but it never happened, the damage was done. My mother died a broken hearted woman a year later.

So you see Hugh, I was just making an observation at how cunning a person you really are. Tonight at dinner you talked about your childhood, about your parents, about your siblings and I noticed that you weren't talking about your current life. Now I know why. Deborah is your current life and she might have unknowingly put a dampener on tonight's events if she was brought up in tonight's conversation; what with you wanting to put your COCK in me and all."

I was shaking. There was nothing left but deafening silence as we stared at each other. I began putting my socks on before Hugh finally spoke.

"You're absolutely right John . . . bout everything. I was hoping that Kurt hadn't told you anything about her.

"Deborah! Her name's Deborah – use her name," I butted in.

"Yes, okay, Deborah - because the last time I tried to sleep with a guy, he said he wouldn't when he found out I was married." I looked at him and wondered if he had the actual ability to function as a human fucking being.

"And that experience didn't give you any sense of morality? Didn't you learn anything from that man's words? Where's your integrity Hugh? Do you actually have any? Out of curiosity, how many men have you slept with since you've been married?" It took him a few seconds to respond.

"You're the first."

"Bullshit!"

"No it's true. I tried to put these feelings I had away, I tried to bury them and it worked fine for a while. I'm not attracted to many guys anyway so it wasn't a big problem but when I was with you tonight, John . . . "

He walked over to me. I was so mad but looking at how completely vulnerable he was, how naked he was both physically and emotionally in front of me, I couldn't help but completely melt.

"When I was with you I thought 'My God! This is the man that I want to be with tonight.' That never happens to me - ever. You're beautiful John, both inside and out. I saw that beauty tonight at dinner when you told me about your life. When I fell on top of you in the train and I felt you put your arms around me, the way you clung to me, your whole body against mine, I didn't want to get up. Your enthusiasm at telling me about your neighbors, seeing how much Evelyn loved you and how much you loved her, the conviction in your acting, Christ . . . John . . . How could anyone not want you...?"

Never in my life had anyone ever said anything so nice. My eyes glazed over with tears and my conscience, my booming voice of reason was suddenly back in full force.TELL HIM TO GET OUT!! SAY IT RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU DO WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!! HE'S BAD NEWS, THINK OF YOUR MOTHER!!

"I think you'd better go now Hugh."

I couldn't even look at him for fear it would shatter the fragile wall of emotional defense that I was struggling to build. Hugh walked over to his clothes and quickly got dressed. I waited for him to finish before walking him out to the front door.

"Goodbye Hugh," I said - my voice quivering as my chin trembled.

He moved close to me and kissed me longingly on the forehead. I grabbed the side of his arm, feeling the tense muscle underneath and closed my eyes relishing the fleeting moment I had left with him. This final somber and tender moment of contact was how our night was going to end.

"No . . . Not goodbye. I'll be seeing you again buddy . . . ," Hugh said smiling, his eyes full of compassion.

Even now, after all that I had said, after all the disgust I felt toward him, he wasn't ready to let go and the wave of relief that this might not be the end washed over me like a warm blanket. I didn't want it to end.Forgive me motherbut I still want him despite his infidelity,I thought to myself as I watched him walk down the footpath.

I drove to Kurt's house in silence. I was preparing myself for the disaster that was waiting for me and I wasn't disappointed. Wendy had to be sedated, she was an absolute mess. She didn't have much family living in Australia so I stayed with her, making her meals for the following few days, helping her in-laws make the funeral arrangements. They were surprised at my willingness to help, after all, I barely knew Kurt and Wendy but I needed to be cleansed of the guilt I felt from being with Hugh. Even though my guilt had nothing to do with the tragedy that happened to Kurt; It made me feel better to be doing something to help Wendy.

The matter of what was going to happen to "The Violet Eye" now that Kurt had passed came up a few days after the funeral and tragically it died along with him. Kurt owned sole rights to the project which were passed over to Wendy and she was too grief stricken to see someone else take over.

"I don't want to be reminded of the thing that killed him John. I can't stop thinking that if he hadn't gone to that meeting he'd still be alive today," she told me. I understood completely and reassured her that she was making the right decision. I saw Hugh at the funeral. He was there alone and I met his gaze more than once throughout the entire procession but we never said a word to each other.

After that, things went relatively back to normal. I woke up, went to work at the video store, still did small plays and did manage to get some nice roles on television. Hugh went on to do 'Erskineville Kings' and the many Hollywood productions beyond.

I realized that I had made the right decision telling him goodbye. Even though it was hard watching him walk out my door without our night being fully realized, it was for the best and I told myself that every time I thought of him. And as much as I wish I could have put closure on my experience with him, as much as I would like to end this story with the words, "...and I never saw him again in my lifetime."