My Night With Tom

Story Info
Sexual flirtation at work leads to something new.
1.7k words
3.76
19.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For readers of my stories I know this isn't the one you have been asking me for, but I had to write down what happened to me last night, I am in the process of finishing the story you have all asked about, please be patient. Thanks.

Tom and I knew each other from work, harmless flirting with sexual undertones, I had always been attracted to him. His dark features, tattoos, and great funny personality seemed to always cause a reaction with me. He had asked for my cell number a week ago and had made plans to call me.

Well last night he called and wanted to know if I felt like having company, of course I did especially if it was his company. I knew what he wanted and believe me I have wanted to. It though is not like I want a relationship with him, but just to have had him, I have always wanted that.

He called, "Hey baby, you feel like having company tonight."

"Of course," I said trying to keep my inner excitement from coming through.

"I am pretty sure I can find your place, I'll call when I am close if I can't find it."

"Okay, I will see you in a few then, bye"

"Bye baby," he said and we hung up.

Knowing he would be there shortly I jumped into the shower, quickly washing the days housework of sweat off my body. Standing out side the shower drying off, sliding the towel down my body it was already excited by what could be about to happen.

After slipping into one of my favorite nighties, I went to the living room lighting some candles, lighting a few in my bedroom. I sat on the couch in the living room, waiting for his call. Sitting there patiently watching the start of a movie, then the cell rang.

"Well I guess I'm not as good as I thought, which is it?"

I got up from the couch and went to the front door, "I just turned the porch light off did you see it?"

"Yes I see it, I be right in. Bye baby"

"Bye."

I opened the door and he walked in, he was in shorts and a tank top covered by a jacket. His smile always makes me melt. He came inside and we went to the couch and sat down.

"What you watching?"

"Oh it's a movie remake of the flight of the phoenix; it's supposed to be pretty good."

We sat watching the film for a little while, and then he touched my leg. My hand went to his and we were holding hands. A few moments later, he turned and looked at me leaned in close and then our lips touched. Passion surge through my body as I felt his tongue seeking mine. His hands on my breasts gently kneading them with his fingers as his mouth devoured mine. My hands ran through his hair as the kiss deepened.

He reached for my hand and placed it on his cock, he was already hard. I could feel its length in my hand our mouths still melted to each other. He then broke the kiss, reached down and undid his belt and zipper pulling his cock out and I placed my hand on his cock for the first time. Its length and girth were wonderful I couldn't wait to get my lips on it. He began kissing me again for a few moments.

Breathlessly breaking the kiss, "Let's go to the bedroom."

"Alright."

We rose from the couch and walked back to my bedroom, closing the door. Standing face to face, once again we were passionately kisses, his hands running over my back, then my breasts. My hand on his cock, stroking it slowly in my hand feeling it hardness in my grip.

We shed our clothes; kissing again he backed to the bed and sat down. His cock still in my hand I lowered my mouth to take it into my mouth. It's large mushroom head sliding over my tongue. My hand continued to stroke his cock as I fed his cock deeper into my mouth. Sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, bringing it to my lips, to suck on the head sliding my tongue over the head and then sucking on it for a moment and then taking its length deep into my mouth, trying to take it as deep as possible without gagging on it. I wished at that moment that I was more apt at deep throating.

His moans told me that he was enjoying it as much as I, his hands were in my hair holding it moving with the movements of my mouth on his cock.

Moments later he rose from the bed and told me to lie down on the bed, at this time I was willing to allow him to do whatever he wished to my body. I was ready for it.

He got between my legs and fed his thick cock into my waiting wet pussy, pushing it in he began to thrust into me, my hand rubbing all over his hairy chest, down his arms. Our moans mingled together and gasping breaths. As he thrust harder and faster into my wet pussy, his cock would slip from place and we would move and change position, reinserting it and continuing his assault on my pussy. My legs raised above my head, my hips thrusting toward his. His mouth devouring my breasts, sucking on my nipples sending shockwaves of pleasure straight to my pussy, again we would switch positions his cock wanting to pound my pussy hard.

Sweat beading all over his body, as he slowed down. Our wanting so badly, we began thrusting wildly again, my feet upon his shoulders as he was on his knees thrusting his cock hard into my pussy.

It felt so wonderful, his hard firm body beneath my fingertips as my hands moved over his skin, over his hairy chest my fingernails barely scratching at his skin. The sounds of passion filling the room, the bed creaking horribly because it's a metal bed, the mumbled passion words of yes', and that's it, the inevitable O.M.G's, mixed with the moans and groans of passion.

All at once I felt my pussy tingling and I felt his fevered thrusts I knew we were close, my pussy began to spasm and his cock sank once again deep into its depths and with a groan his release with mine. My body began to shake, his breathing hard and gasping. Sweat pouring down his skin. He lifted himself from between my legs, rose from the bed turned on the fan that was nearby and stood in front of it for a few moments. Coming once again to sit on the side of the bed, he rubbed my leg trying to catch his breath. My body still reeling a bit, my fingers moving over my tingling skin.

"Can I have some water baby it's hot. I came so hard I gave myself a headache."

"Sure," I said rising from the bed putting my nightie back on and walking into the kitchen. Fixing his glass of ice water I walked back towards the bedroom and met him coming out, I handed him the glass and we walked back into the living room.

The movie still playing and both of us wondering what had happened. I said, "Well I guess I'll have to rewind it later and see what happened. The movie ended and he asked to use the bathroom and I told him where it was.

When he returned he stood over me and asked, "What I was going to watch now?"

"I don't know," as sat well actually leaned down on the couch on one knee and leaned over me and began kissing me again passionately.

The kiss intense and passionate, his hand and mouth on my breasts through my nightie, he rose from the couch.

"Let's give it another try."

I smiled and rose from the couch and walked to the bedroom, he followed me inside. Immediately he was out of his clothes again, as was I and in each others arms again. His lips on mine our tongues dancing together, our hands roaming over each other, my hand on his cock, his on my breasts.

Again backed to the bed I lay down, his immediately between my legs, his cock searching for its place again. A deep moan escapes as it finds it mark and our hips thrust wildly towards each other, his mouth deep in my breasts, sucking wildly on them.

Our love making wild and passionate, our movements now known to each other, I move to accommodate as his cock looses its way, helping it to find it's way yet again. My legs thrown farther up into the air, he on his knees thrusting wildly while sucking on my breasts, those breathless words heard once again, the creak of that bed.

All at once his thrusts were harder I knew he would be ready to cum, I raised my hips off the bed meeting his thrusts. A few deep thrusts later, and he groaned breathlessly as he came.

"Wow, I didn't mean that to be a quickie."

I moaned in response unable to really speak yet. He sat again on the side of the bed for a moment. I gently rubbed his leg, he rose to dress and I did the same. We walked back out into the living room, sat on the couch his breathing not yet returned to normal. I rubbed lightly on his back, as I searched to see what was on T.V., I found a soft porn flick playing on Showtime, we watched a little of it, kissed a few times more. Then he began to put on his shoes, it was late and he had to drive back into the city.

He put on his shirt and jacket rose from the couch we kissed again, and he hugged me tightly. I walked him to the door, I told him to be careful driving, and he kissed me again. And he walked out the door, closing the door I went back to the couch, sat down.

And smiled.

Now here is the question, what will happen tomorrow when I see him at work? Who knows, but I think we will be fine. We both knew it was for sex only, I just hope it happens more than this once. I can still smell him on my skin, and I love it.

side note: Nothing has changed between us, were cool.