My Night with Trace

Story Info
She meets her favorite country singer, Trace Adkins.
6.9k words
4
15.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

To the readers: This is not a true story, but it is a dream I had a few nights ago and wanted to have it in writing. I would love for this to come true someday. Enjoy!

*

I was visiting my friend Kim in Tennessee and we had planned on attending the Trace Adkins concert in her town one night of my visit. The day arrived and we were both very excited. She had gotten us front row tickets as well as a back stage pass for me as a late birthday gift, since she knew I was totally hooked on Trace and his music. I mean, oh my God, who wouldn't be with that sexy deep voice and that gorgeous long blond hair, and those muscles MMMMMM! And who could forget that sexy goatee!

Anyhow, that morning, Kim and I went to her salon and had our hair done, then we went to the mall and bought new outfits to wear to the concert, including new shoes. She bought a pair of tight black jeans and a sparkly white t-shirt with Trace's picture on it, and a new pair of cowboy boots. My outfit consisted of a tight black denim skirt, a red tank top with Trace's name on it in rhinestones, a black garter belt with matching silk stockings, a red thong and bra set, and black leather high heeled boots. After our shopping, we stopped by McDonalds and bought some lunch to go, then went back to Kim's house to eat and get ready for the concert.

We had to dress and do our hair and makeup and leave her house again by 5 pm since it was a 45 minute drive to where the concert was being held, and who knows how long it would take us to get into the arena, especially if we couldn't find a close parking spot. We waited in line and the security guy checked my back stage pass. He looked on his clipboard and smiled as he handed me an envelope with my name scrawled elegantly across the front of it. He said, "This is from Trace. Read it when you get to your seat." I smiled and thanked him, then Kim and I went inside to find our chairs.

About 10 minutes later, we finally found our seats and sat down. I quickly opened the envelope, careful not to rip it, and pulled out a sheet of paper. I unfolded it and read it as a big smile spread across my face. It was a hand-written letter from Trace, inviting me to dinner as a birthday present, all set up by my dear friend Kim. I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I turned to Kim and hugged her tight, thanking her over and over again. Once we both composed ourselves again, we settled in to wait for the concert to start. I couldn't help reading the letter over and over again, soaking up every hand-written word that Trace had written.

Half an hour later, the lights went down and I folded the letter back up and put it back into the envelope, then tucked it into my purse. The music began and Trace stepped out on stage looking like a country music God! He was dressed in his usual tight black jeans and t-shirt, black cowboy boots and his sexy black cowboy hat. He immediately looked down at me and winked and gave me a big smile. He mouthed the words. "See you after the show." and I nodded at him, totally star-struck. My heart was beating so hard that I thought for sure it was going to burst with happiness.

The first song he did was my absolute favorite one, "One of Those Nights, " and I knew in my heart that tonight was definitely going to be a wonderful night to remember forever. The next song was "Hot Mama" and I was dancing along with the music, so was Kim. He did "Arlington" in memory of our fallen soldiers, "Songs About Me," "Rough and Ready," "Swing," and "Baby I'm Home." After that song, he had the band stop playing for a few minutes. He pointed to me and said, "I'd like to have a very special lady come up on stage for a few minutes. It's her birthday and I want to personally sing the Birthday song to her up here on stage. Christine, would you please come up on stage?" I nodded with a big grin on my face, my heart throbbing in my chest so loud that I thought the whole arena could hear it, and Kim pushing me toward the two security guys who were waiting by the fence to help me up on stage.

I went nervously up the steps to the stage where Trace was waiting for me, his hand outstretched to me. I nervously placed my hand in his and felt sparks shoot through my body at the contact. I looked up at him in surprise and was astounded by how much taller he was than me. One of his roadies brought out a stool and Trace asked me to sit on it. He started singing "Happy Birthday" to me in that deep sexy voice, and I just knew I was in Heaven! I was so wrapped up in watching him that I didn't even hear the crowd singing along with him. It was incredible!! I couldn't take my eyes from his. I knew this was the best birthday present anyone had ever given me and I would never forget it.

I looked into the crowd at Kim and she was smiling and wiping away tears of joy because she was so happy for me, having this special birthday gift from her. Trace was still singing to me, and I felt happy tears slide down my cheeks. Trace raised his hand and gently wiped them away with his finger just as he finished singing to me. He took my hand and helped me off the stool then hugged me tight. I hugged him back and he whispered in my ear, "Join me for dinner tonight, Chris, just you and me, alone in my hotel room." I couldn't speak, I was so surprised at the invitation, so I nodded and he said, "I'll have my limousine waiting for you after the show. See you later, baby." Then he gave me a long passionate kiss and helped me back to my seat in the front row.

Kim was ecstatic when I returned and she grabbed me into a big hug and asked me all about it as Trace began singing "The Rest of Mine" and then "Chrome" and "Love Me Like There's No Tomorrow." I couldn't help but remember that kiss, and I was all tingly with anticipation of the night ahead. Trace finished the concert with his final three songs, "Ladies Love Country Boys", "Ain't No Woman Like You", and "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk." Trace left the stage and the crowd cheered, but I doubt many cheered louder than I did. He looked down at me as he left the stage and blew me a kiss and winked at me, then went backstage. Kim and I quickly made our way through the crowd, most of them moving out of our way as we walked. We got outside finally, and Kim and I hugged goodbye and she wished me a pleasurable night.

I told her I'd call her soon with the details, then she went to her car and I turned to walk around to the back of the arena but one of the security guys stopped me. I asked him, "Is there a problem, sir?"

He shook his head and said, "No Ma'am, Mr Adkins asked me to personally meet you here and walk you to the limo so you made it there safely."

I smiled and thanked him, then walked beside him to the rear parking lot where Trace and his limo awaited me. He was leaning against the car with a single long-stemmed red rose in his hand and a smile on his handsome face. I smiled back then turned to thank the security guard, but he was already gone. So I walked to Trace and he pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply. He was so much taller than I was and I was on my tip-toes to reach his lips, but he still had to bend slightly to embrace me. He broke the kiss and his chauffeur opened the car door for us. Trace motioned for me to get in first, then he got in behind me. I sat on the plush leather seat and he was beside me in seconds, his arm around my shoulders.

The chauffeur closed the door and Trace asked me, "Would you like some champagne, Chris?" I nodded shyly and he poured a glass for each of us, handing me a glass. I sipped tentatively at it, and smiled at the smooth sweet flavor, and giggled as the bubbles tickled my nose. He chuckled and I blushed as I felt the desire flow over me at hearing his deep sensual voice. He must have known what I was thinking because he took my hand and began kissing and licking my fingers, drawing them into his mouth one by one. His kisses traveled up my arm to my shoulder, placing little nips on my shoulder and the side of my neck. I closed my eyes to savor the wonderful sensations I was feeling when he touched me.

My flesh felt like it was on fire every place he touched me. His hand slid from my shoulder down to my chest, and lightly caressed the upper swell of my left breast as he brought his lips to mine. His goatee was tickling my cheeks as he kissed me but I didn't care. I was in the arms of the sexiest guy in country music and I was extremely happy! His right hand came over to my left breast and gently squeezed it, which sent a shiver of excitement through me so that I moaned softly. He broke the kiss and smiled at me, then took my hand and placed it on the sizable bulge in the front of his tight jeans. I ran my hand up and down over his erection and guessed that it had to be at least 9-1/2 inches long and pretty thick.

I licked my lips and he reached his hand down to unbutton his fly. I watched every movement like a hawk, each button popping open brought me ever closer to the ultimate goal of having Trace Adkins' cock in my hand, my mouth and soon enough in my hot wet pussy. When he undid the final button, he took my hand and laid it on his lap then he said with a wickedly sexy grin, "Baby, you do the rest and release the monster for your enjoyment." I slowly slid my hand beneath the waistband of his boxer-brief underwear and gently wrapped my hand around his rock hard cock. I was surprised by how thick he was. My thumb and middle finger didn't even touch each other, but it didn't matter. I knew he would fit in my cunt if he got me wet enough, but there was no way at all that he would fit in my ass without ripping me open.

I looked up at him as I caressed his shaft and said, "Trace, I never imagined you'd be so big! I want to taste you, honey. May I?" I asked shyly. He nodded and I leaned over his lap and gave his cock a few tentative licks, tasting his pre-cum that had leaked out of the little hole and it was soooo good! I felt that I had died and gone to Heaven! I slowly enclosed my lips around the ruby head of his cock and stroked it with my tongue. I felt Trace lean back against the seat and heard him groan as my tongue and hands pleasured him. I fondled his balls with my right hand as my left hand held his cock for me to suck and lick it.

I stroked him and sucked just on the head and he growled, "Oh baby, don't stop. That feels so good." So, I kept going, and felt him swell a bit more in my mouth. I could tell he was close to cumming, so I started sucking harder and faster, coaxing forth his love juices. Within about five minutes, I felt the first gush of hot cream strike the back of my throat, and I swallowed it, and all the other jets of love cream that he shot into my mouth. There was so much cum that some of it leaked out of the corners of my mouth and dripped down my chin onto the seat. He growled as he shot the last stream of cum into my mouth, then pulled me up onto the seat beside him and he kissed me deeply, tasting his own cum on my lips. I was so happy that he said, "Baby, your cheeks are glowing. Is someone a happy birthday girl or what?"

I smiled and said, "Yes Trace, I'm very happy. This is a dream come true for me. I never thought that in a million years, I'd ever get to meet you in person, let alone be sucking your cock or kissing you in the back of your limo. I can just imagine what you have in store for me at the hotel room." He smiled wickedly, kissed me again, then gently pushed me back on the seat as he raised my legs up.

"Here's a little preview of what's in store for you, baby." he said as he leaned down and lifted my skirt up to my waist, then licked the thin fabric of my panties, which were already wet from my juices. I moaned as his tongue pressed over my clit and I couldn't speak from the sheer pleasure I was feeling at having Trace Adkins licking my underwear. He moved his hands up to my hips and pulled down my panties, baring my shaved pussy to his hungry gaze. He looked up and smiled at me when he saw the hair above my clit shaved to make the letters T and A, which of course, were his initials. He gently opened my pussy lips with his thumbs and gave a few long slow strokes with his tongue, licking me from anus to clit and back down a few times. I moaned loudly as he clamped his lips around my clit, sucking it into his mouth.

"Ohhhh yessss Trace! Suck my clit baby, that feels sooo good!!" I moaned. He sucked harder and I felt the tip of his tongue flicking over my clit between his lips. I gasped as I felt him slide his finger into my vagina and start to finger fuck me as he licked and sucked my clit. It was so good that it didn't take long for me to have my first orgasm with him. A few moments after he inserted his finger, I climaxed all over his hand and mouth, and I heard him licking up all my juices. I was panting hard and my eyes were closed tight as I savored the feelings. I felt him release my clit and give me a few more full-pussy licks before sitting up then pulling me up slowly and embracing me tenderly.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and looked up at him. His face was flushed and his goatee glistened with my pussy juices. I blushed when he looked at me, and he said, "What do you think of that, baby? I made you squirt too."

I blushed a darker shade of pink and said, "Oh Trace, that was wonderful. I cant wait til we get to the hotel room. Are we there yet?"

He looked out the window and said, "Yeah babe, we are. We should clean up a little bit before we get out though." He reached into a small cabinet on the door and pulled out a travel pack of Wet Ones, then handed me one to wipe my chin and then my pussy. He used one to wipe his face and hands, then threw both wipes into the trash bin. He fastened up his pants and I pulled up my underwear and pulled down my skirt, straightened my shirt, and finger combed my hair just as the limo pulled to a stop in front of the hotel. I glanced out the window to see several security guards there holding back the crowd.

The chauffeur came around and opened the door of the limo and Trace stepped out first, then turned and took my hand to help me out as I grabbed my purse from the seat. I stepped out and he led me into the hotel, right to the elevator. We stepped into the elevator and he pressed the button for the penthouse suite on the top floor. Two minutes later, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. We walked down the hall to a pair of mahogany double-doors, and a butler was waiting there to open the doors for us. When I stepped through those doors into the room, I was astounded.

It was like stepping into an old time country cabin in the woods. The walls were all dark oak paneling, the furniture was cherry finished oak with plush cushions and pillows on it. There were paintings of wildlife and nature scenes on the walls, and the ceiling was painted to look like a blue sky dotted with big fluffy clouds. "Oh Trace, this is beautiful! It reminds me of the cabin that my grandparents took me to every summer when I was a kid." I said in a whisper.

He smiled down at me and said, "It does the same to me, baby. Would you like a tour and see the rest of the place?" I nodded and he took my hand, leading me through the main room to the kitchen, which was equipped with all stainless steel appliances. Then we went down the hallway and he opened the door to the master bedroom. Right there in the middle of the room against the wall, was a huge king-size bed draped with black satin sheets and a black comforter, upon a raised platform. There were steps that you had to climb to get up onto the bed because it was so high up. Over in the far left corner was a hot tub, steam coming off the water which was scented with lavender. There was a large walk-in closet in the far right corner, by the bed.

On the wall opposite from the bed, there was a door. I walked over to the door and looked inside to see the most gorgeous bathroom! There was a huge garden style tub, a glass walled shower stall, a double sink, and the toilet of course. The walls were mahogany colored tiles, and the floor was red marble. There was a bay window by the tub and a brass towel rack between the tub and shower. In the corner by the toilet, was a cabinet full of the towels and washcloths and other bath items. I peeked into the cabinet and was surprised to see some lavender bubble bath. I turned to Trace with the bottle in my hand and he smiled and said, "Hey, I like a nice bubble bath once in a while." We both laughed then went back to the bedroom where he pulled me tight into his embrace as he slid his hands over my back and ass. I did the same to him, squeezing his ass every time my hands went to it.

We kissed as we undressed each other, tossing clothes all over the room as they came off. When we both were naked in the middle of the room, Trace lifted me up into his arms and carried me over to the hot tub. He slowly lowered me into the steamy water then joined me in there. The water was the perfect temperature and he pulled me to him and we cuddled for a few moments, our hands wandering over each other's bodies and getting us aroused. My hand drifted down over his rock hard abs and tickled the patch of sandy blond hairs at the base of his now erect cock, bringing forth a deep chuckle from him. He placed his hands on my hips and lifted me so I was straddling his lap. He smiled as I reached down and wrapped my hand around his shaft and guided it to the waiting wetness of my pussy. I slowly lowered myself on his cock, inch by inch, and moaned as he fully embedded himself in me.

I couldn't believe how big he was, nor how thick. He whispered in my ear, "Baby, you are so tight on my cock. You fit me like a glove perfectly." I smiled and kissed him as my hands kneaded his broad muscular shoulders and I slowly began raising and lowering myself on him. His hands were still on my hips, helping to lift me. He moved his hands behind me and down over my ass to cup my butt cheeks and squeeze them lightly. It felt sooo good! I started moving faster up and down on his lap, his cock sliding easily in and out of me as I kissed him deeply. The water of the hot tub was splashing out onto the floor but he didn't seem to notice or care. The pace increased, and he moved me faster and harder on his thick shaft. Water was going everywhere and neither of us cared a bit. Within moments, I started feeling those familiar sensations starting deep in the pit of my stomach and I knew I was getting close to my climax.

I moaned and sunk my nails into Trace's shoulders as my climax hit me, causing me to scream out his name in ecstacy. My muscles tightened around his cock and I felt him throb and pulse within me, and I knew he was almost to his own orgasm as well. I kissed him again as I continued moving on his shaft and within seconds, I felt the first jets of cum hitting my cervix deep in my pussy. He growled like a tiger as he shot deep inside me and I collapsed against him, my head on his shoulder as we both panted and slowed our breathing. I looked him in the eyes and said, "Trace honey, that was incredible! Thank you so much for asking me to spend the evening with you as a birthday gift for me. I will treasure this night in my heart forever."

He looked back at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and said, "Chris, baby, this night isn't over with yet. There's still much more to come, including dinner. Now, how about we get out of this tub and dry off, then I'll call room service for our dinner, and some dessert. Any preference for a wine to go with dinner, babe?" I shook my head no as we stepped out of the hot tub. He got out first, then helped me out so I wouldn't fall. He handed me a big white fluffy towel and I wrapped it around me. He went into the bathroom to pee, and I heard the shower come on. I followed him in and dropped my towel, stepping into the shower behind him. I ran my hands all over him, from his wide muscular shoulders, down his chest and belly, around to his upper back and lower back, down over his tight ass, which I playfully pinched before sliding my hands around to fondle his now limp shaft and balls.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers
12