My Northern WI Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Working on my grandmother's property starts looking good.
1.7k words
4
29.5k
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=== Part II ===

I made my way downstairs for breakfast around 7:15. The one thing I did like about working at my grandmother's over the last four days was that she let me sleep in. Now, 7 may not sound like sleeping in, especially since I'm a college student, but I've always had a hard time sleeping past 6. The days work, however, kept me busy enough that I was ready to crash early, and sleep late. My father had told me that this might happen for the first couple of weeks, but I figured that over eight years of getting up before 6 would die hard. Boy was I wrong.

My grandmother already had pancakes ready, and had already laid out my meal. I had finished two and half a glass of juice, when she asked me how things were going. I told her I had finished a total of six properties so far, which left just two more for this week. Since it was only Thursday, I figured I'd have a nice little break for most of Friday.

"I'd like you do an errand for me," she said.

"Shit," I thought.

"I'd like for you to go ask Mr. VandeHaden next door for his check for the last two weeks."

After a bit of a talk, I was told that the man that I had seen last night was Mr. Alan VandeHaden. He had contacted my grandmother about renting the property 7 weeks ago. Unfortunately, she was about to rent it out to someone else. After a bit of haggling, they determined that he would rent the place starting the same time as the initial person was going to. While the house would sit empty for a couple of weeks, it would save him the place. Otherwise, he was looking at either renting a house in late July, or looking elsewhere. So, he paid for letting it sit empty for a couple of weeks.

He was supposed to bring the check by, but my grandmother figured we'd make the effort to get it, since she always insisted on getting paid in advance (and not having done so this time was making her a little silly).

I naturally asked if anyone else was living there, but she didn't know. She had assumed, however, that he had brought his family, since she had seen a young girl, a chubby little boy, and a woman around the house yesterday. That just left me a little girl and boy that I hadn't seen, since I figured I knew who the woman was.

I said I'd do it, asked how much, and finished up my pancakes, glass of juice, and three pieces of bacon. I was full, but not so much that I felt stuffed; I knew the hard way that that wasn't the way to start the day.

I made my way back upstairs, cleaned up, and put on a light green t-shirt and pair of brown shorts. Made me look a little goofy, but it was how my grandmother wanted us to dress while we were mucking around. I have to admit, it did a good job of hiding the dirt and grass that would eventually end up on my clothes.

Before I headed downstairs, I checked the neighbors driveway and saw that the station wagon was gone. I figured it was no use knocking this early, and with the car gone, so I headed off to the first house of the day.

---

Around noon, I headed back over to grandmother's for a bit of lunch. Still no car in the neighbor's driveway, so I headed inside. My grandmother naturally asked if I'd run into Mr. VandeHaden, but I told her I hadn't yet checked; both times there was no car. I was almost done with the second-to-last house, but I didn't tell her that yet. I figured I could finish it up, and get at least a quarter of the way done with the last house of the week. I figured that way she wouldn't think of more to keep me busy.

I ate, drank, and grabbed a couple bottles of water. I could plant one next to a tree to keep cool, as I plowed through the other while cutting my way through the last two houses. While the neighbor's car was still missing, I decided to knock on the door a bit, just in case.

I knocked twice, waited a bit, and knocked twice once more. I waited a bit more, and was about to leave, when I saw a bit of movement in the house. The door opened, and the blonde from yesterday was framed like a photo.

It looked like she was wearing the same clothes from yesterday; the tiny red shorts and tight white top. Her blonde hair was tied back, and her brow was moist. I smiled, and introduced myself. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed that her chest was wet, as well as the top trim of her top. It looked like she was either sweating, or had decided to take a wet rag to her face and chest. While I couldn't see much, she didn't look nearly as big as she had yesterday. That's not to say that she didn't fill out the top, but not quite the size I had expected.

"Is Mr. VandeHaden around? I'm hear to pick up his rent check."

"No. He went into town rather early, but I have something for you."

She turned and started making her way inside. I was able to take a quick check around the foyer, and get some serious focus on her ass. Her shorts were probably around 5 inches long, leaving lots of leg. Her cheeks were completely smooth, which meant she was either wearing nothing underneath, or backless panties. Her shorts weren't that tight, until she started walking. It was then that I saw just how tight and round her ass was.

I decided that I really should have gotten a better view last night while she finished unpacking her car.

She had turned the corner, making her way into the house's kitchen. For the most part the houses were pretty similar, so I had some idea of what the layout was. She came back a few moments later with a check, written out, with all the right lines filled out.

"Thanks, I'll take this over." I started heading out, but before I did, "Do you know when Mr. VandeHaden might be back?"

She paused for too long, as if she was thinking to herself, "No, I'm afraid I don't know. I wouldn't expect him back until Monday at the earliest, however."

"Thank you. Have a nice stay, and I'll see you 'round."

"Thank you ___", letting a pause build after she finished saying my name. She definitely had something else on her mind.

I figured it was possible that she had killed the man, and was trying not to break down and tell me, but highly unlikely. I let myself out, closed the screen door after me, and headed over to my grandmother's to drop off the check.

=== Part III ===

I dropped the check onto my grandmother's desk and made my way over to the second to last house for the week. I had finished the mowing earlier that day, and just had some trimming up to do around the house. I made my way over to one of the small maintence sheds, and grabbed some shears. I left one of the bottles of water in the shed, and took the implements and other bottle with me. I had trimmed about half way around the house when I was ready for a break.

I selected a shady part by the house to sit down and drink some water. I started thinking about who I'd seen just a couple hours ago, and realized that I was getting noticeably hard.

The female body can be beautiful all over, but the view from behind makes me harder, faster. I suppose it has something to do with high school, where I'd always imagine unzipping the girls dresses from behind, slowly enough that they wouldn't notice. I never could go through with it, but thinking about it always got me hard at night during high school. It was easy enough for me to get my hands down a girls pants, or up her skirt, but stripping her in front of a crowd, without her knowing, was reserved for the best.

I didn't see anyone around, so I figured it wouldn't be too hard to tease my cock a bit while I was taking a break. I pictured how she looked from behind, tight, smooth, red shorts, less than 6 inches long. I could slip my hands up her shorts if I really wanted to. I saw her standing behind her station wagon, hands in front of her on the back door, slightly bent over. She puts a knee up, then the other, crawling into the back to pull out a box. She starts inching back, pulling the box with her. As she puts one leg down, I step behind her, putting one hand on each cheek of her ass, letting my hands take her shape.

I slowly move my hands towards her back, letting my fingers slide over the material. After about an inch, I pull my hands down towards her legs, letting my fingers dig ever so slightly into her ass. She's stopped, feeling me knead her ass, and has started breathing deep and loud. I do it some more, letting her feel how I'd enter her.

It would be great to just jerk off here, with this movie in my mind, but that would hardly work. Already I've been rubbing my underside with a finger, something someone standing in the window above me would surely have seen.

So, I take a break, clear my mind as best I can, and let myself get limp enough to walk without a bulge. I've got more to do today, if I'm going to screw off Friday afternoon, so I decide to just hit as much as I can today, working late again to get as far as I can.

Since blonde - adopted because I don't know her name - appears to be alone, and since she doesn't know that I've already checked the place over, I figure I'll try to make some time tomorrow to get to know her name, and see more of her body. I'll finish my fantasy tonight, but I'll need more for the next night.