My Northern WI Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
He gets to know Erin even better.
5.5k words
4.4
19.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=== Part VIII ===

Once again, I'd fallen asleep after closing my eyes for a brief rest. Fortunately, there was still plenty of light when I awoke this time.

I took a quick look around to see if I was still the only one close. I was, and the two girls further down were also gone. I slowly turned my head towards my grandmother's, taking a quick look at the VandeHaden's - it didn't look like anyone was in the kitchen.

I stood up, and made my way inside. My trunks were still a little wet in the seat, so I first decided to change into a pair of clean clothes. Once I was out of the bathroom, I headed into my room. I saw a bit of movement through the window, and looked over at the second floor. Amanda and Erin were in the second floor's corner room, sitting on the bed and talking. The wall opposite now had a couple of pictures on the wall. Amanda was still wearing the light blue shirt, and Erin appeared to be wearing another white t-shirt. Since both were sitting, I was unable to see much else.

Neither one was looking in my direction, so I stepped back from the window a bit and dropped my trunks. If either one looked out the window, they'd see me standing there, looking over at the them, completely naked. I didn't stand there very long before I grabbed a pair of underwear, shorts, and a shirt, and slipped each one on in turn. When I looked back over, both were still talking.

I headed downstairs to talk with my grandmother before dinner.

---

"Next week," my grandmother said, halfway through dinner, "I'll be heading over to Green Bay for a couple of days. While I'm gone, I'd like you to run the place. Since you've been doing such a good job already, I feel confident that you can handle whatever comes up.

I'll be gone Wednesday and Thursday, so I want you to try to get as much done on the remaining four houses as you can by Wednesday. For the two days that I'm gone, I'd appreciate it if you stayed close to the house. If everything goes okay, you can have Friday completely off, and you can finish the last houses the following week. How does that sound to you?"

Of course it sounded great, as I now had a good chance of catching Amanda if she went out on Wednesday or Thursday.

After dinner, we sat out on the back porch, talking about how I was doing with the work. We also caught up a bit more on how school was going, and she told me more about how things would progress over the summer. The largest amount of work would be these first couple of weeks of the season, since most of the houses had been sitting empty so long. While she tried to get things ready before people moved in, her long-time grounds-man had moved rather suddenly. She deducted from the first month's rent, in exchange for people living with the grounds for a little bit. Seemed like a good deal for most people.

Of course, some people hadn't liked it, so I had to do their places first, hence the work I'd done for my first couple of days. Once catch-up had been done, I would start working 20 to 30 hours a week, instead of the almost 40 hours I'd put in this week. Since I'd be paid the same, I was really looking forward to the coming weeks.

Once the sun had been done for a about half an hour, we headed our separate ways. Since the VandeHaden's kitchen light was on, I headed towards the lake first. I tried to make like I was cleaning up around the water's edge, but I kept my back to the lake as much as I could.

Both Amanda and Erin were in the kitchen, sitting on bar stools at the high table I'd seen earlier. They were looking at each other and obviously talking. Amanda started waving her hands, and Erin began to as well. Looked like an argument was brewing.

Erin pushed herself away from the table, grabbed her plate, headed over to one of the walls, backed away holding nothing, then headed upstairs.

I speed-walked up to my grandmother's, headed in the door, and upstairs to my room. I walked into the dark room, shut the door behind me, and went straight for my binoculars. Glancing through the window while I walked by, I could see that once again the bathroom light was a sliver cutting through the darkness. I picked up the binoculars, moved as far from the window as I could, and brought them up to my eyes.

Five minutes had passed, but there had been no change. After five more minutes, the light finally flickered off. Just as had happened the night before, the light in the bedroom turned on, and a woman stood in the doorway. With my new binoculars, this time I could see the detail of Erin's face.

I moved from her soft chin, down her throat, to her lushish chest. It seemed to be even larger than I'd thought. By now she was heading towards her bed, so I was presented with the profile of her body. She had something close to two coconuts of breasts in her shirt. The band on the front was some group I'd never heard of.

Again, she made her way towards the street window, and closed the blinds. She made her way to the other window, and looked left and right. I kept the binoculars absolutely still, hoping that there was no glare, something I had not thought about until now. My fears were unfounded because she simply looked left and right again, before moving her hands down to her waist, and pulling her t-shirt off.

I watched, moving my binoculars with her hands, as she pulled the t-shirt up over her belly, up to her chest, over her breasts, and finally off of her head. Keeping the binoculars to my eyes, I loosened my shorts and pushed them and my boxers down until they were just below my penis. I put a hand around my stiff member and started slowly bringing the tight skin from the base to the tip, and back.

She was rubbing her chest with one hand at this point, with eyes closed. I started looking down, when I saw that her other hand was rubbing the inside of a leg, close to her crotch. I started timing my own rythum to match hers when she suddenly stopped.

I froze, binoculars focused on her crotch.

Her hand started moving then, up her jeans. I moved the binoculars with her, until her hands touched at the button and zipper to her jeans. I watched as she unbuttoned her jeans, and brought the zipper down. She pulled open her pants, and started pulling them down her legs. While doing so, her upper body started coming down as she bent over. I moved the binoculars up slightly, and then started slowly bringing them down as her coconut size breasts kept moving lower. Right before she started standing up straight the image of my cock shooting white gold onto, and between, her breasts jumped into my mind.

I moved towards her face, but her eyes were closed, so I moved back down her body until I reached her hands. Having pushed down her pants, they were now moving up her white legs. They stopped at the crotch of her white panties, where they traced the 'V', til they reached the sides of her waist. She stopped, and I moved the binoculars towards her face. She opened her eyes, appeared to sigh, and turned towards the back wall, making her way towards the light switch. While the show was over for tonight, I was so close that I kept my eyes trained on her ass, covered by her white, full-backed, panties, thinking about my warm rod, pushing between her tight legs, while I quickly stroked my penis towards and over the edge, just as she switched off the light.

I'd have a mess to cleanup before I crashed, but it was well worth it. I do believe I was going to like these little shows, especially if they kept along the path they were going ...

=== Part IX ===

I woke up a little later than usual on Sunday, because of the excitement of last night. I stayed in bed for a while, gently stroking myself under the covers as I replayed the events of the night. After a couple minutes, I headed to the bathroom, took a quick shower, and headed down for breakfast. After a quick meal with my grandmother, she went off to church, and I headed upstairs to get on some trunks.

I made my way downstairs and outside, glancing at the VandeHaden's house for the station wagon; still not there. As I made my way towards the lake, I noticed a lawn chair set out in the neighbors lawn. I heard noises off to my left, where far down the lake, the two people, probably those girls again, were splashing around the float.

Glancing back to the lawn chair, there was nothing else beside it. I headed down to the water and dived in. The water was extremely cold, but after a couple of minutes, I started getting used to it. I swam a couple laps towards and away from the land. When I finally focused back on the shore, I noticed the ass of a floral swimsuit next to the lawn chair. Whoever the female was, she was bending over the chair, with her back to me, doing something with the chair.

I started slowly swimming closer, and forced myself not to let myself get any harder than I already was. After a couple feet, I realized that this was most definitely the daugther, just as the woman unbent, and her brown hair came into view. She was wearing a fairly full two-piece swimsuit, with a white background, and large, but spread-out, flowers.

"Hi there," she said, as she smiled/grinned over at me, looking over her shoulder. She turned slightly, presenting me with a view of her body in profile, but I forced myself to keep focused on her face.

"Hi."

She turned back to her chair, and I let my eyes fly down, and back up, her body. "Fuck fuck fuck ..." I thought. Her breasts looked even larger than they had yesterday. I was looking at her face when she turned her head back towards me, turned the rest of her body towards the lake, and started walking over.

"How's the water?"

"Nice and cool. You should jump in." I grinned wide at her.

She laughed, looked down and left, and smiled, all at the same time.

"Are you Erin?"

She looked a little surprised at this question. "Yes, yes I am."

"Your mom told me your name. My name is ___, I work for the property, keeping up with repairs and the like."

"Oh. Okay. She told me that I should keep my eyes open for anything that needed to get fixed."

That was definitely a good sign. Perhaps she was looking for a reason for me to come to her place as well. Surely if we both tried to get me into the house, I'd have no problem at all. Of course, that was probably just a fantasy. I had lied and told her that I hadn't checked the place over, so she was naturally looking for things that needed to get fixed.

"Getting some sun today?" Her skin was pretty white, not nearly as tanned as Amanda's was.

She laughed and smiled, and looked down at her body, moving her hands down the front of her legs, "Yup. I've got to get outside while I can."

"You can't go out during the week?"

"I watch a little boy during the week, so it's hard to just lay in the sun and relax."

"I see. Well, it's a pretty private area here, since the next neighbors are down a little ways."

She turned to her left, looking down towards the two girls in the water. "Yes, just me and you." She turned towards me and smiled.

She started backing up slowly. "Well, I guess I'm going to get some sun now. Maybe I'll jump in the water in a little bit though."

"Well, in that case, I think I'll head towards land as well," I said.

She turned away from me, heading towards her chair. I started walking out of the water, bringing my hands in front of me, to hide any buldge I might have. I trained my eyes to her ass, as she swayed her hips up the beach. A dangerous idea with a buldge already in my pants, but it was hard to resist.

I made slightly better time walking towards the chair, and planted myself a couple meters away from her chair. She moved to one side of the chair, and sat down, while I took in her whole body.

She moved her body so she was able to lay down on the chair. The chair wasn't laying flat, but rather like a nice recliner, with her head up so she could view the lake, and her feet almost touching the ground, but supported by the chair.

She moved her shoulders a bit, as if to get comfortable, which resulted in her breasts moving back and forth. I was extremely glad I was sitting, and sitting so close.

"Did you put on some lotion?"

She looked at me, frowning slightly. "Excuse me?"

"Some suntan lotion. I'd hate to see you burn."

"Oh, you're right," she swung her legs to her left, as if to get up, ass facing me. "I'll have to go get some."

"We have some in my house if you'd like."

"Oh, I have some, it's just in my house." I'll just be a minute. She raised herself up, and took in her backside. She moved herself up to the house, and inside.

After a minute, she headed back towards the lake, carrying a brown bottle in her hands, and a water. "Got it," she said, as she got closer.

She moved towards her chair, sat down, and rearranged herself so she was ready to recline again. However, instead of laying her head and back back, she opened the bottle and started squirting lotion in her hand.

Once she had a good gob, she put the bottle down and rubbed her hands together. She then brought her hands towards her legs, and started quickly rubbing her legs, starting at the feet. I watched her hands move, trying to also keep an eye on her eyes. She made her way to her knees, then up to her thighs. As she moved her hands towards her swimsuit, she started slowing down. She started with her hands on the tops of her legs, and then moved her fingers to below her crotch. She rubbed in the lotion, and started bringing her hands back up to the tops of her legs. While she was doing so, she started moving the tips of her fingers under her suit.

At this, I took a look at her face, and she was clearly looking over at me.

"Sorry," I mumbled, feeling my face get hot, as I looked towards my feet.

"That's okay. If you don't put lotion just under the swimsuit, it's possible it could /ride up/," with a bit of emphasis placed on the last two words, "and you'll end up getting a bit more sun there."

I turned my eyes back towards her, watching her hands pick up the bottle and get more lotion for the top of her body.

"Amanda, my mom, uses those fake tan products. I've seen them in her bathroom. I prefer a real tan." At this, she met my eyes.

She moved her eyes back to her hands, and let her head and back fall onto the chair. She started rubbing her stomach and her sides, quickly, like she had with the end of her legs.

Once she was done, she reached back for the bottle, with her body still reclining, and her eyes closed. It looked like she didn't mind that I was watching, so I kept my eyes on her. She found the bottle, and brought it up. She flipped open the top, pointed it down at her chest, and let a little bit spurt out onto her skin. I had moved my hand to my crotch, and could feel my reaction to this.

She put the bottle back on the ground, put her hands on her chest, and started rubbing the lotion onto her skin, /very/ slowly. She moved her hands between her breasts, down her top, brought them out, then put them back down. She moved her fingers under her top, letting them slid between her breasts and her swimsuit top. All to soon, she was done, so she moved her hands down her sides, to near her thighs. She adjusted the side band of her swimsuit bottoms, breathed deep, and breathed out.

I moved my eyes over her body, starting at her swimsuit bottom, and moving up to her chest. I moved from the waist her swimsuit, pressing slightly onto her waist, up her flat belly, to the bottom of her top. It dug into her skin. I started my way up the steep slope of the bottom of her breasts, to the tip, where her tits were noticeable visible and hard. I moved my way down the slight slope of the top of her breasts, until I once again reached skin, at the top of her top.

I moved my eyes to her face, and saw that she was looking at me. This time, I didn't blush, and didn't look away. "You're a tease, you know that?" I said it with my voice low, and steady.

A grin exploded on her face, she turned her eyes to the sky, and she laughed deeply. "I suppose I am. But you don't seem to mind." She looked towards my hands, resting in my lap.

"You tease all the boys, don't you?"

"Yes, yes I do. And even most men. And I like it." Silence built up. "How old are you?"

"21."

She said nothing. So I asked, "How old are you?"

"That's rude to ask," she said, almost before I had finished with my question.

"So you won't tell me?"

"No."

"Can I guess."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"How about if I give you money?"

She started to say no, but opened her eyes and turned her head towards me. "How much?"

"Three guesses. I'll give you $20 for the first and second guess, each, if I'm wrong. If I'm wrong for the third guess, I'll give you $60. If I guess right, you get to keep any money I gave to you, but I get to do something to you."

She looked at me, squinting her eyes. She said very slowly, "Like what?"

"I don't know ..." I paused for thirty seconds. "I get to put suntan lotion on your back side."

"My back?"

"Your back side, including your back and the back of your legs. But if I'm wrong all three times, you get $100."

"I need to see that you have the money. And if you guess with your second chance, I still get $40?"

I smiled, "No, you only get $20."

"But I want $40. You give me $20 before your first guess, and another $20 before you second guess. If you guess right at the first or second guess, I get $20 or $40, no matter what. I want something out of this ... if I decide to let you in the first place."

"Okay," I said, "I'll go get the money." I stood up, forgetting about my buldge until I was already up. I shrugged and made my way towards the house.

---

Luckily, my grandmother wasn't back yet, so I made my way directly to my room. I grabbed $100 from my dresser, and headed back downstairs. On the way down, I grabbed a towel from the closest, and wrapped it around my waist. I head outside, towards the lake.

---

Erin was still outside, and was still reclining, eyes closed, face towards the sun.

"Before we do this, I want you to write you age down somewhere."

She laid up. "Why?" Indignation was present in her voice.

"So you can't cheat."

"I won't cheat. I can show you my license afterwards if you want. I won't cheat."

"Well, okay then." I pulled out the money and she looked at it.

"For the third guess, you have to give me $60 before you make your guess." She moved her legs towards me, now sitting on the chair, completely facing me.

"No. Not part of the agreement. I give you $20 before I make each of my first two guesses," I gave her two tens, "and $60 if my last guess is wrong."

"I don't know ..." She looked down at the money in her hand.

"17," I said.

She looked at me, "I'm not ready yet. I don't know that I've agreed." All so fast.

"You took the money and didn't drop it. My first guess was 17. Am I right or wrong?"

She looked at me quizzingly. "You think I'm 17?"

"You look pretty young."

"/17/?"

"It's a compliment."

She paused. For ... almost ... a ... minute. "Wrong."

I thought about it for a moment, should I guess correctly now, or wait until my third guess?

I gave her two more tens. "19 is my second guess then."

"Why 19?"

"Because."

She looked at me. "Because ..."

"I don't know. Am I right or wrong?"

She paused, looked from her money, to her knees, to the money in my hands, back to her money, "You're right."

I folded up the rest of my money, "Great!"

"Did you cheat?"

"How could I cheat?"

"You must have known how old I was. If you did, you wouldn't be guessing. Did Amanda tell you?"

"She told me that you were around my age." She had.

"So you're saying she didn't tell you my age."

"There's such things as educated guesses."

She started to look pretty angry. "Then why did you guess wrong for the first guess." Her voice was getting loud.

12