My NY Lover

Story Info
The two of you meet for the first time.
1.9k words
4
12.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed our conversations. I enjoyed them so much I decided that I needed to meet you. I wanted to experience all the things we talked about on the phone. When you spoke to me, I could feel your voice inside of me. So, I decided that I would show up and let you take me in whatever manner you so chose. I booked my ticket and went to New York. It took awhile, but I finally found you.

I showed up wearing a long black skirt with a slit down both sides. The slit came up to the middle of my thigh. I had on a red shirt with the skirt, and my sexiest 2 ½ inch high heels. I looked amazing and planned on knocking you out with my gorgeous eyes.

I knocked on the door and you answered wearing nothing but your pajama pants. They were plaid blue and green. Your chest was amazing and I could have eaten my breakfast off it. When you saw me, you knew. You knew it was me. I was the girl you had been talking to all this time. You looked surprised, but happy. There was a cute smirk on your face that immediately told me I did a good thing by showing up. You let me and I walked past you. I could feel your eyes on my ass.

"I didn't think I would ever meet you. What made you come out to NY?" you asked.

"I needed to feel everything you talked about. I wanted to see you in person and take in your beauty. Do you mind?" I asked nervously.

"Not at all. I delighted you came. Surprised, but delighted. I would like to continue the small talk, but I can't even think straight with you sitting there," you said.

With that, you came and sat next to me. You just looked at me for a moment, but then put your hand on my thigh. Then you ran our hand down to my ankle, and worked your way back up. As your hand moved back up, you made your way under my skirt. All the time maintaining a seductive stare into my eyes. You knew all of my fantasies and desires, and part of that scared me.

You leaned in to kiss me for the first time. My heart was beating and my pussy was getting wetter by the moment. You continued kissing me, and then worked your lips around my neck. Then you found that spot that I love so much . . . my collarbone. You nibbled on my collarbone until I moaned. You wanted me completely at your mercy. My hands all this time are at my side. I don't know what to do. I want to touch you, but I'm so mesmerized by your tongue and teeth, that I can't even think straight.

The kissing went on for a while, but we both knew we wanted more. You stood before me and took your pajamas off. I thought it was a bit abrupt, but I had been waiting for the chance to take you in my mouth. I wanted to taste you so badly. You looked amazing standing before me completely naked. I leaned in and licked you. I sucked on the head a bit. I wanted this moment to last, but you had other ideas. You knew my fantasies and me and knew what I would like and dislike. Knowing that, you put your hands on the back of my head and pushed me down on your hard cock. I had all seven inches of it in my mouth. You began circling your hips with your dick in my mouth. I loved every moment of this. I wanted more of you.

Then you took yourself out of my mouth, leaving only the head on the tip of my tongue, and then slammed all seven inches back in. You fucked my mouth repeatedly. I was gagging now, but I didn't care. I grabbed your ass, and held on tight. I kept all of you in my mouth, and had two handfuls of your ass in my hands. Your hands were still on my head, gripping my hair and slamming into my mouth again and again. You kept this up until you came. When you came, you poured all of your sweet cum down my throat.

You lifted me off your dick, and came up to kiss me. You could taste yourself on my lips. You finally spoke again.

"I think it's about time you took your clothes off. It's only fair, seeing how you've gotten an eyeful and a mouthful of me," he said with a smirk.

You began undressing me hurriedly. There was going to be no more of the slow passionate lovemaking. We were going to fuck and wear each other out. As you undressed me, you backed me up into the wall. All I have on now is my thong. You lifted one of my legs up and held it at the knee. I wrapped that one leg around your ass, and your hand worked its way up my thigh. You're kissing me forcefully, running your tongue all over my mouth and neck. Then with your hand, the one caressing my thigh, you reach behind and rip my thong off. Now you have complete access to me.

You use your other hand, and lift my other leg. You remembered. You remembered that this is my favorite position. As you lifted me, you entered me with your rock hard dick. You stayed inside of me for a few moments, just pushed all the way to the hilt. You looked at me in way asking with your eyes, "Are you ready?" I kissed you in response.

Then you began the fucking. You pounded into me so hard my ass kept slamming into the wall. I could hear the pictures shaking on the wall. You began talking forcefully with me.

"You want to be nailed to the wall, don't you? You've been waiting for this. No one else can satisfy you this way, can they? I'm going to fucking nail you to this fucking wall," you said roughly.

It was hurting, but once again, I didn't care. I orgasmed and immediately felt another one coming. I grabbed your back and dug my nails into you, screaming, "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

You slowed down and slowly let my feet rest back on the floor. Now you kissed me passionately. I could tell you weren't through . . . neither was I.

You led me to your bedroom, and lay me on the bed gently. You spread my legs, kissing each one, and worked your way to my dripping pussy. It ached from the fucking it just received, but it also wanted more. You licked my pussy with long strokes. Then you curled your tongue and slid it inside my wet hole. My God, did that feel good. I put my hands on your head and thrust my hips forward, fucking your tongue. We stayed in this position and rolled over so I was on top of you, with your tongue still inside of me. I grinded my hips on your mouth, with my pussy impaled on your tongue.

I slid down your chest and let your rock hard dick run against my pussy. I asked if you were ready, but had no intention of letting you respond. I slid my pussy on to you, and pushed down as far as I could. I began bouncing up and down on your hardness. My tits were bouncing and I was moaning and screaming as I felt your hardness hit my cervical wall, trying to reach into my womb. You sat up with me still inside of you and held me. Now it became passionate again. We held each other as I thrusted into you. We kissed lovingly.

Holding me, you scooted towards the bottom of the bed and stood up with your cock still in me. You turned around and through me on the bed. I felt and heard you pop out of me. You turned around and went to get something from the closet. I couldn't see what you were doing, but you came back with a few neckties in hand. I began to speak, but you covered my mouth with your hand, and just said, "Shhhhhh." You tied my arms to the bedpost. I've never been tied up before and felt a little anxious about this. My heart was racing, but I trusted you.

"Now I cam do whatever I want to you. Now I'm going to show what it's like to be fucked," you said.

"I thought you already fucked me good and hard," I responded.

"I was being nice before. Now you can't move and you will be at my mercy. Soon you'll be begging me to stop fucking. I'm going to make it hurt so badly, you won't be able to touch yourself for a while. I'm going to make sure no one else, not even you, touches your pussy for awhile," you sneered.

I didn't know whether to be scared or continue trusting you. I have to admit, I was scared. You kneeled between my legs and lifted my legs up on to your shoulders. At first, I thought you were going to dive into my pussy, but you pulled out an 11-inch vibrator and worked it into my pussy. It hurt because I was not very wet at the moment. Once inside you turned it on, which made me jump and moan slightly in ecstasy.

I didn't see the woman enter the room. A beautiful woman with 36C breasts and a small waist enter the room. She didn't say anything, but climbed on top of me and took hold of the vibrator. She began working it in and out of me with quick hard thrusts. All this time, my legs are still on your shoulders. You took this opportunity to shove your cock into my ass. I didn't expect this and screamed in pain. Both of my holes are stuffed and I can't move. I'm tied up and don't know what to do. The woman leaned in and kissed you. This angered me.

"You can't kiss her. You're mine," I screamed.

You must have enjoyed my anger because you pulled out all the way, and slammed into me repeatedly. You told the woman to get lost, but before she did, she turned around and French-kissed me and fondled my breasts. The vibrator is still inside my pussy and you are still slamming into me. You lean forward more and my hips are now off the bed.

"Oh God, this hurts. Please slow down," I yelled. However, you weren't going to stop. All of a sudden, you yanked the vibrator out of me and shoved your cock in. This felt better and I could handle your cock now that I was stretched. You pounded into me continuously. This wasn't working for you and I could tell you were close to coming. You pulled out of me and flicked over. My arms are crossed above my head, and I'm lying on my stomach now. You lift my ass in the air and shove yourself back into my pussy. You grip my hips and keep pounding as if you're trying to get deeper inside me. I can feel your nails digging into my skin. Finally, you scream and cum inside of me, and grind yourself against me which makes me cum in turn. We are both dripping in our combined juices and sweat. We lie there on the bed, me still tied up and you holding me from behind. You were right. I'm so soar right. I don't think I can take anymore.