My Oil Change

Story Info
Cuckold watches her get her oil changed.
3k words
4.28
88.6k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
526 Followers

It was Saturday and time for monthly car maintenance. I hated this chore but it was one that took two people, so I had to drive the car to the garage and when I was ready to leave, I always called James to come pick me up. I needed the oil changed, realignment of my tires, lubricate the chassis and a tune-up. My regular garage was closed for because they needed a vacation so I had to go to a new shop. I told James where I was going and that our usual auto shop was closed for the week. I got in my car and said, "I'll call you when I'm ready to be picked up."

He was reading the paper and drinking coffee and he nodded and said, "okay, I'll be waiting for the call."

It was summertime and the humidity was unbearable so I had on a hater-top and a very thin skirt with nothing on underneath. I hate to sweat and in this weather the only way to prevent that is to wear as little as possible or nothing at all. I turned the air conditioner up full blast. It was only a ten-minute drive from the house.

I got there just as the shop was opening. There were only the mechanics there; the manager hadn't yet arrived. There were three of them. One was putting new tires on a car probably left over from the day before; he was real cute, about thirty-five years old, maybe five feet ten inches tall, curly black hair, deep green eyes, built like a football player with all his gear on. Another one was having coffee; he too was sort of sexy in a different way. His blonde hair that touched his neck; he looked about twenty-seven years and had brilliant blue eyes. The third was an excellent example of the most beautiful black man I ever saw. About six feet tall, he was slim and in good shape. He was probably about thirty-five with piercing brown eyes and a smile that wouldn't end. His chest was strong and his arms looked as if he worked out daily; his stomach definitely had a six pack. His smile was true and it showed in his eyes. He was soft spoken and he is the one who approached me and said, "Can I help you, ma'am?"

"Yes, I need some work done on my car. I need the oil changed, realignment of my tires, the chassis lubricated and a tune-up. Could you tell me how much that would cost and how long it will take?"

"Well, ma'am, I'm sorry, but I don't do that kind of stuff, you telling you how much it costs; I just fix 'em." And he smiled at me

"Oh, well, who can tell me the cost and how long it will take?" I asked, sweat already beading up on my neck.

"Tom, the manager can tell you that when he gets here." He told me.

"Well, what's your name?" I asked, with a smile on my face and ideas in my in my head. My pussy was getting wet just looking at these three beautiful specimens of men.

"Derek, ma'am." He replied with a sheepish grin.

"Well, Derek, do you have any idea how long until Tom will be here?" I ask, while wiping a trickle of sweat from my breasts.

"No, ma'am, he keeps odd hours. But if you want to wait, you can do so inside where it isn't so hot. Don't want your delicate skin to get burned by this early morning sun." He glanced at my breasts when he spoke.

I smiled, "Well, thank you, Derek, it might be a little more comfortable inside; I think I will take you up on that."

I got my purse out of the front seat and followed him into the store. As we walked past the other two fine specimens I smiled and wiped another trickle of sweat from my brow. They watched as Derek and I entered the waiting room.

I took a seat and soon the blonde was there. "Good morning, ma'am. I just made a fresh pot of coffee would you like some while you're waiting for Tom?"

"Mmmmmm, that sounds good; thank you" I said with a smile. "What's your name?"

"Peter, ma'am." He said as he blushed.

"And what is that mechanic's name, the one over working on the tires?" I asked.

"Sterling, ma'am, he does wheel balancing, breaks and new tires." He told me.

"And what is your specialty?" I asked him.

"I do lube jobs and oil changes, ma'am." He said as he blushed.

Oh yes, he was a beautiful man! I could feel his touch through those luscious blue eyes and I knew he wanted to touch my breasts. I even wishfully hoped he could smell the hot juices spewing out of my pussy.

He turned and left the room on his mission to serve me coffee. I used that opportunity to sit in a very provocative position in the chair. I loosened my halter-top and pulled my skirt up to just below my crouch. When Peter returned it was obvious he had been thinking about what he wanted to do to me. His pants had this wonderful bulge in them. His hands were shaking as he handed me the coffee and I thought, "Oh this is good, he's going to drizzle coffee on me and then he'll have to touch me."

I reached for the coffee and sure enough he was so nervous that a few drops spilled on my leg. He turned red and tentatively reached down to wipe the hot liquid from my leg and at the same time was apologizing, "Oh ma'am, I'm so sorry, let me clean that up for you."

His hot hand touched my leg and electricity shot through my pussy. I reached for his hand and guided it towards the liquid spewing from my pussy. "Mmmmmm," I moaned, "you need to dry this spot up first, " I whispered into his ear.

He lifted his head and looked me in the eye and said, "Oh, yes ma'am!" and I watched as the bulge in his pants grew.

I reached over and felt it and more juices flowed into my hot pussy. I leaned back in the chair and spread my legs. Then I unzipped those not tight jeans and pulled out a dick about eight inches long that was pulsing as if it were already pumping me full of his hot cum.

"Oh my god," he swore, I have never seen a shaved pussy before; that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," he whispered as he asked, "can I eat it first? I've always wanted to eat a shaved pussy. I can smell how hot you are and I want to taste those juices."

"You can use my pussy any way you want," I told him.

He licked his lips and the next thing I knew he was licking me like a hot dog laps up water. My clit was going wild and before I knew it I came like an electric wire had been connected to my clit. It was convulsive and strong. He lifted his head and smiled at his accomplishment then he started stroking his penis. It was already hard, but as he stoked it, it seemed to grow another inch. I reached out and guided it into my waiting pussy. As the large mushroomed head penetrated the lips I pushed my hips towards his body. His head was so big I could feel it tear my skin. It was hot and hard and it filled the entire being.

I gave myself completely to this beautiful feeling of surrender and lost myself in his perfect body and the wonderful fuck he was giving me. I was enjoying Peter so much that I didn't see Derek and Sterling enter the room. The next thing I felt were two mouths exploring my breasts. Licking and sucking and my nipples were responding very happily. And I took a deep breath; relaxed and let them have at it. Peter was pumping me faster and faster and when he came, exploded like a cannon in my hot pussy. I wished James had been there to clean me up. But alas, we were just getting started.

Peter withdrew and Derek reached down, lifted me out of the chair with those strong arms of his and gently placed me on the carpeted floor. I think Sterling placed a pillow under my head. Derek unfurled the largest penis I had ever seen. It must have been twelve inches long. And it was thick too, maybe four inches. When he knelt between my legs and put the massive head to my pussy she relaxed to let him force his instrument into her. And force he did. My pussy was not use to such a large tool. As he pushed his way through the already open gateway I was torn once again, this time it was painful but delicious; the hotness from the pain was, in some weird way, very soothing.

Derek must have known how much he tore my insides because he was very gentle as urged my dripping pussy to stretch enough to let him have his pleasure with me. With the little strength that I had left in my body after Peter's astounding fucking I willed my pelvis to reach forward and hold onto the massive piece of meat that was gaining entrance to my being.

Feeling this Derek pushed a little harder and began the methodical rhythm my pussy yearned for.

Because of the tears, my pussy was hot with pain. But she still felt the joy of being filled with such beautiful, massive organs. The liquids flowed to keep her lubricated so that all would enjoy the best fuck yet.

Derek started on top of me then he turned over and pulled me onto his strong body. I put my hands on his strong chest and started fucking him. He moaned his pleasure. Then I felt the stinging as Sterling had unleashed his massive tool and was standing over my exposed butt and inserting his ten-inches into my delicate butt hole. It burned since it had never had such a large cock in it. But at the same time it was pleasurable. I had always wanted to take it from both sides. This was so erotic. I was ecstatic with the thrill of being fucked by two men at the same time. I just relaxed and let them have their way with me.

Derek was now literally pushing me up and pulling me down on top of him. I now knew how he had built up those beautiful muscles he had. Sterling was going in and out of my butt with wonderful rhythm and there were juices in my butt. I know my butt is tighter than my pussy and I guess that makes the fuck better because within a short time, Sterling was pumping me full of his hot, sticky cum. I had another orgasm from this. I had never experienced a rectal orgasm, but it was fantastic!

I was just recovering from this explosion when I felt a new penis at my lips. I glanced up and there was a man I hadn't seen before. He was tall, dark and handsome to still an old cliché. And his penis was beautiful. I didn't know who he was, but my mouth wanted that penis in it. So I opened up and permitted him entrance. It was by no means a small cock. I had to stretch my lips to their limits he was so thick. And he tasted good. So I sucked and licked and sucked again.

I had no idea how long this gang-bang had been going on but I didn't really care. It was delicious and was definitely satisfying my sexual appetite. I thought, "What a shame James is missing all this wonderful fun!" I made a mental note to tell him all about it when I got home. Then I would let him clean all these different cums out of me.

This man I was sucking seemed to be growing in my mouth as I sucked him. He was already large but now I was feeling him touching my teeth. He had gotten wider it seemed and was starting to cut off my air supply. Then suddenly, he ejaculated the sweetest cum I had ever tasted into my mouth. I sucked and slurped trying to make sure I didn't miss a drop.

The next moment I felt the hot sting in my pussy as Derek filled her with the biggest creampie I had ever felt. It was so thick that I could feel it rolling around in my pussy and I convulsed in rhythm with Derek whose massive body shook like a volcano.

He rolled over and pushed me off his body. He appeared weak. I know he had been fucking me for at least an hour. Or it seemed that long anyway.

His departure opened the door for Peter, who by now had regained all of his strength from his first fuck. His penis was erect and readies as he straddled me. "My turn again," he smiled as he kneeled over my convulsing body. "Oh and the guy in your mouth is Michael, he's the manager."

I looked up and waved as he pulled his now emptied cock out of my mouth. "Hello, Michael, I need to talk with you," I said.

"Sure, ma'am, anytime," he responded, "and thanks for the blow job, it was great."

I smiled and said, "It was good for me too, you have very sweet cum. Do you drink a lot of juices?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I do." He said.

This conversation was going on while Peter was still fucking me. So I relaxed and let him finish his business. It didn't take too long. I think he was still feeling the results of his previous explosion. But his second explosion was just as exciting as his first.

As soon as the four men had been satisfied and I was well satiated they moved back from me to give me room to get myself together. I looked at their anxious faces, smiled, and said "Thank you boys, I needed to be really fucked! And you are all so beautiful and have such big cocks you did a royal job on me." Then I realized that we were the only ones in the waiting room. "Don't you guys get many customers on Saturdays?" I asked.

"Oh, yes ma'am," Sterling said, "but we put the closed sign on the door when we saw the fun you and Peter were having. We didn't want to disturb you. Of course then we got involved too," he blushed.

"Yeah, I was a little angry when I got here and saw that sign," Michael said, "but when I saw the fun I let it hang."

I said to Michael, "Could you tell me how much it will cost to have the oil changed, realignment of my tires, lubricate the chassis and a tune-up. And how long that will take?"

"Well, ma'am, the usual cost for that would be two-hundred and fifty dollars, but since you were gracious enough to take care of me and my employees here, I think we can waive those charges. It should take about three hours to get the job done."

"Good, that will be just fine." I said. I looked around for a pay phone and didn't see one so I asked, "Could I use the phone to call my boyfriend to come pick me up?"

"Sure, ma'am, it's in on the desk," Michael told me.

As I stood up to walk into the other room, I noticed him, he had been watching from the corner of the room. I smiled and said, "Oh, I'm so glad you're here. Did you get to enjoy the fun?"

"Yes, I did," he said, then he continued, "You were gone so long, without calling, I decided to come see if you had a problem. To my delight I found that you had four problems. I didn't want to interfere, because I could tell you were having a great time and I loved seeing you with one in your ass and one in your pussy. That made my dick hard." He smiled.

I looked at the four men that stood around me and said, "Guys, this is my boyfriend, James."

They looked a little scared and Peter said, "Look man, we didn't attack her, she was more than willing to take us on."

"Oh, I know," James replied, "she's just a slut. I love watching her get the best fucks that she can. It really turns me on." He chuckled, "And you guys were having so much fun with her, I couldn't see taking that away from you."

Michael walked over to him and shook his hand. "Man, thank you, I mean, wow, I was afraid you might have a gun and wanted to shot us for using your woman like we did."

"She's not my woman, she is my Domme," James told him; "she does whatever she wants when it come to men."

"Well, man, you and she have free service from me as long as I'm the manager of this store." Michael told James.

"I guess we'll just have to change garages, won't we James?" I piped in.

He looked at me and smiled; "Are you ready to go home, I want that creampie before it gets too cold?"

"Yes, we'll see you boys in about three hours." I told them and James took me home.

Now, every time I need my oil changed and my pussy lubricated, I take my business to Michael and his well hung staff who do an excellent job on my car and me.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
526 Followers