My Old Dark Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Artis! Fuck me with your huge, black cock! Oh god. . . you're so deep inside me. I've never been fucked like this. . ." Soon, her head was rolling from side to side as yet another orgasm rose within her. "Come with me, Artis!" she panted urgently. "I want to feel your cum inside me!"

"You want me to come, baby?" Artis asked.

"Uh-huh. I want you to fill me up with your sweet, wonderful cum!"

Keisha and I had been happily rocking in intercourse, fondly recalling and re-living our first joining 20 years previously, the whole time, as we watched our spouses fuck each other wildly. We increased our tempo in our excitement at what we were seeing and hearing from the other side of the room.

"Okay, baby. You ready?" Artis panted, "'Cuz here I cum!"

With a loud, deep grunt, Artis drove his cock up into her, eliciting one more primal scream from Suzy, then let his orgasm go, blasting rivers of his cum into my wife.

"Ooooohhhhh, yeah!" Suzy cried out. "Oh, yeah! Look, Mike! Keisha! Artis is coming in me! I can feel it! Oh, I'm so full!"

"I see it, Sweetheart! I see it! He's coming in you!"

"Ride my man, Suzy!" Keisha chimed in. "Ride all the cum right out of him!"

Artis' cock filled Suzy so completely that there wasn't room for much of his cum, and soon it was oozing out of her, dripping down his shaft, onto his balls and his ass-crack, as he slowly lowered himself back onto the couch.

Keisha and I were so incredibly aroused by the sight that, within seconds, we were both on the edge of our own orgasms, and she was grinding herself furiously on my cock.

"C'mon, Mike. . ." she said, through gritted teeth. "Come. . . with me. . .shoot. . . into me. . ."

Desperately, I raised my hips up off the couch as I drove myself up into her again and again, until, with a loud groan, I came, sending my sperm surging into her.

"Yeah, baby!" Keisha cried. "Give me your cum! Just like our first time! Oh, yeah. . . it's good to have you again. So good. . ."

When she had crested the top of her climax, she collapsed on top of me, and we hugged and caressed each other for a long time afterward, smothering each other in wet, passionate kisses.

When we came to, Suzy and Artis were back at it. They'd moved onto one of the beds. Suzy was lying face-down, with Artis on top of her, all but smothering her. Suzy's legs were together, and Artis had his legs spread wide, enveloping her as he drove into her from behind. Suzy didn't have to expend a lot of energy, except to moan in deranged pleasure every time Artis rammed his rigid black rod into her. When Artis increased his pace, grunting with every thrust into her, Suzy's moans transformed into a low, quavering wail, as yet another orgasm washed over her.

As the two of them caught their breath, Keisha and I continued to fondle and caress each other's nakedness. When Artis finally rolled off of Suzy, Keisha kissed me and whispered into my ear, "You better look after your wife." Then she got up, walked across the room, and fell onto the other bed from the one Artis and Suzy were on. "Come on, Big A," she purred to her husband, patting the bed beside herself, "Let's bring it on home. . ."

Artis rolled over and got onto the bed with Keisha, and soon the two of them were fucking urgently, one more time. I marveled at his capacity to get it up three times, so close together. And I smiled to myself at the thought of Artis' third load of cum blasting into the pool of mine that was already inside his wife. . .

I snuggled next to Suzy on the bed where she lay. She was sleeping. I wrapped myself around her, savoring the familiar feel of her naked skin against mine, her familiar smell. I cupped one hand over her breast, and the other over her mound. Gently, I stroked a finger along her slit, probing tenderly inside her, while Artis' cum slowly leaked out of her, around my fingers. In the middle of the night, while Artis and Keisha slept on their bed, Suzy drifted awake, and we made love again as husband and wife. Her vagina had mostly recovered from Artis' onslaught, and she took me into herself comfortably, if not quite as snugly as usual. When we'd both come once more, we drifted off into deep sleep.

*****

The next morning, I awakened into groggy consciousness at the pleadings of a full bladder. For a few moments, I stayed in bed, partly out of vacation-induced sluggardliness, partly because I didn't want to leave the naked company of my beloved wife. For several moments, I lay there, gazing in a kind of wonder at her, and the events of the past few hours. It had truly been incredible, watching her get fucked by Artis, and his giant black dick. I wasn't quite sure if I was jealous, but there was definitely a part of me that had thrilled to watch her receive such sexual fulfillment from my old girlfriend's husband, of a kind that she could simply never have with me. I reached over and tenderly stroked her belly, pausing to fondle each of her breasts. I kissed her gently on the cheek, and rolled out of bed, heading toward the bathroom. Keisha and Artis were lying together in their bed. She was lying on her back, the blanket draped across her belly, leaving her full, round, dark breasts exposed. My cock stirred at the sight of her, and the memories, still fresh in my mind, of joining our bodies the night before.

I ambled into the bathroom and groggily took my position in front of the toilet, trying to get my morning-wood to relax enough to let me drain my bladder. I was startled when the bathroom door opened, and Keisha popped her head in, grinning.

"'Morning, Early Bird!" she chirped. "Hey, what are you doing? Hold on a sec -- let me help."

Before I could even process what she might have meant by 'let me help', she was snuggled up beside me, with her arm around my waist. With her free hand, she reached down and took hold of my penis.

"Artis loves when I do this," she chortled. "Just go ahead and. . . you know. . . go."

It was strange to have someone else handling my penis while I took a piss, but there was something oddly erotic about it. And it was Keisha, besides. I relaxed, and let it flow.

"This is so cool," Keisha gushed. She used her fingers to direct the flow of my urine, 'drawing pictures' in the water in the bowl as I emptied my bladder. "You guys have so much more fun peeing than we do; this is the closest I'll get to knowing what it's like. And I get to play with your dick, besides," she said with a grin and a wink.

"I got up to take a shower," she continued. "Wanna join me?"

I had my doubts as to her reason for waking; she'd followed me just a little too closely into the bathroom for it to have been a mere coincidence. But renewing our naked acquaintance in the shower sounded delightful. "I'd love to," I replied.

Keisha started the water running and slipped behind the curtain. I followed quickly behind her, and soon we were embracing tightly, our naked skin slipping wetly across each other's contrasting bodies. I bent down and took Keisha's large, firm, brown breast in my mouth, stroking it with my hand as I slurped wetly on her purple nipple and areola. She held my head against herself and purred happily as I suckled first one breast, and then the other.

She reached down between my legs, and began stroking my cock with soapy fingers, cradling and fondling my balls, and then sliding her hand slipperily down the length of my shaft, slowly, over and over again. Soon I was stiffly erect, a bead of pre-cum oozing from the tip of my cock, and Keisha smiled in satisfaction at my eagerness for her.

I wanted Keisha to be as ready and eager as I was, so I reached down between her legs, cupping my wet hand over her mound, and then tracing slowly along her slit with my finger. Slowly, I pressed the tip of one finger into her, then a second one, rubbing my knuckle against her clit. She was incredibly wet inside -- her vaginal fluid was thick and rich and slippery.

"I want you," she breathed heavily, as I continued to finger her cunt.

She spread her legs apart, inviting me back inside herself. I placed my knees between hers and crouched down, so my cockhead was grazing against her pussy lips. I gripped my straining erection with one hand, and slowly dragged the tip of my cock up and down along the length of her slit, until she was groaning with arousal and desire.

"Put it in me, Mike," she urged me. "I want to feel your hard, white cock inside me!"

With a groan, I drove my lusty man-meat up into her warm, wet channel, impaling her balls-deep in one thrust. Keisha raised one leg onto the edge of the tub, and gripped the curtain rod and the towel bar to steady herself as I pounded into her again and again, cradling her magnificent black ass in my hands as I did. The water splashed refreshingly down onto our sexually supercharged bodies as we humped into each other desperately, urgently, virtually throwing our bodies together with wild abandon. At last, I felt Keisha beginning to tense up, and I thought her orgasm must be getting close.

"Oh god, Mike," she panted, "I'm coming! Don't stop! Fuck me hard! Fuck me. . ." Then, with a groan, she trembled and slumped forward onto me, as her legs lost their strength. I held her up by my hands on her ass, and had her put her arms around my neck, and in two more thrusts, I was exploding inside her. It felt like all my insides were shooting out the tip of my cock into Keisha as I came.

We both slumped onto the floor of the shower, unable to stand, our legs turned to jelly by our orgasms, as the water continued to rain down upon us.

After we had both recovered, we got out of the shower and dried each other's bodies, continuing to playfully probe and caress each other. Then we exited the bathroom and walked back into the main room.

There we saw Artis laying on his back on the bed, with Suzy lazily rocking back and forth on his cock. Six inches of dark brown meat connected his balls to my wife's pink pussy opening; the rest of him was inside her. I could see her cunt-lips stretched around the full thickness of his manhood. Slowly, Suzy slid herself down Artis' probe until it had completely disappeared inside her again, and only his balls could be seen, tucked against her ass. She sighed with deep satisfaction at having him completely inside herself again.

Keisha and I couldn't tell if they knew we were watching them. We quietly sat on one of the couches, where we could watch them unobtrusively.

Suzy slid herself forward, and we watched Artis' pole slowly reel back out of her, until she stopped, reversed herself, and reeled him back inside. She was clearly savoring every inch of their coupling, and determined to prolong it for as long as she possibly could.

"Oh god, Artis," I heard her exhale, "your cock is just amazing. I've never been filled so full in my life."

"And I love your tight, white pussy, baby. Has your husband ever told you that you're a great fuck?"

If I haven't, I thought to myself, as I watched her being transported to another plane of erotic bliss, I'm sure as hell gonna start.

Keisha and I watched my wife and her husband continue to fuck, on and on, slowly and sensually, and before long, I was hard again, my cock pointing straight up at the ceiling. Keisha lazily stroked it for a few minutes before swinging her leg back over and re-mounting me.

"It would be a shame not to get the full benefit of this fine erection," she purred as I entered her yet again. Soon, we were happily mating together once more on the couch, while my wife rhythmically impaled herself on Keisha's husband on the bed.

I don't know how long we were all fucking together like that; frankly, time seemed to fade from my consciousness. But eventually, I heard Suzy's voice excitedly rising in pitch, warbling and wailing as one more massive orgasm overrode her control circuits.

"Oooooooohhh GGGOOODDD!" she shouted. "Oh god, I'm coming again! Oooooohhhh, it's too muuuuuccchhh. . ." And her body gave itself over to twitching and writhing and grinding on Artis' huge pole, while Artis himself just broke into deep, gleeful laughter as he drove up into her once more, to send another surge of his thick fluid essence into my wife.

As we watched our spouses coming on the bed, Keisha and I could feel ourselves cresting our own peaks of orgasm, and in short order, we were coming together, our voices an unintelligible babble of incoherent sounds, as Keisha came, squirming on my cock, at the same time my balls were spasming, squeezing out the last few sperm I had left, into Keisha.

When her climax had crested, Suzy collapsed on Artis' chest, gasping and panting to recover her breath.

"Oh godddd. . . so incredible. Thank you, Artis. . ."

"Oh, baby," he crooned, "you know I had fun, too. Thank YOU."

Suzy looked over toward Keisha and me as we struggled to catch our breath. "And thank you, Keisha, for letting me fuck your husband. And you, my husband, for letting this all happen. I had an amazing time."

"So did we," said Keisha and I, virtually in unison. "So did we."

We all got dressed. Suzy and I returned to our room to gather our things, then we all checked out and went out for breakfast together, where we had much laughter recounting the past several hours together, to the confused glances of some of our fellow-diners. Then we had a last round of hugs, got into our respective vehicles, and returned to our own homes.

*****

Keisha and Artis live too far away from us for it to ever be practical for us to get together on any kind of a regular basis -- it's nearly a thousand miles, in opposite directions from our hometown. Which is disappointing, but probably just as well. Maybe again at the next reunion.

On our drive home, Suzy and I debriefed each other on the erotic weekend we'd just had with my Old Dark Flame and her man.

"Incredible!" Suzy gushed. "What an amazing cock! I thought he might just come right up out of my throat! I have never been fucked like that in my life!"

"I'm so glad," I said. "It was amazing to watch you with him, having so much pleasure! I know you could never have anything like that with me. But," I went on, "can you ever be happy making love to me again? You know what they say -- 'once you go black, you'll never go back'."

"Oh, not to worry, husband," she reassured me. "You and I share our lives on much deeper levels than just sex."

"Yeah, but the sex is important. And it wouldn't be good if you're pining away for Artis' cock for the next ten years."

"I know. But I think Keisha was right, at least as far as 'once in a lifetime' goes. It was amazing sex -- really wild, fantastic, incredible sex, yes -- but it was just sex, not a shared life. I can look back fondly on my time with Artis, just like I look back with varying degrees of fondness on the guys I had sex with before I married you."

"Like your sweet Italian stud?"

"Um, yeah; like him. Anyway, Artis and I are both happily married to other people; my life is with you, and his is with Keisha. I'm certainly not going to leave you for him. And just to be clear -- I love the sex that you and I have together."

She continued, "It was nice, I'm sure, for you to fuck Keisha again -- get back with the girl you lost your virginity with. I get that. But you know where your life is, right?"

"Absolutely."

"And so do I. So, we're good, then?"

"We're very, very good. Now, let's talk about those sixteen other guys. . ."