My Old Guy Ch. 02

Story Info
Tasty Tasha tells all.
1.6k words
4.5
21.2k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02

Tasty Tasha tells all!

"Dear Mister Old Guy,

WOW! All I can say is WHEW!! I keep on looking at that picture you took of me straddling your legs with your cock in my hand aimed at my craving cunt! Not that I will ever forget that moment but I'm sending this letter to you so you will never forget it either.

Well like I said in my first letter to you I was so sexed up when we left that Mall that all I wanted to do was fuck, but my virgin vagina is so tight that I was afraid I couldn't stuff it with your fantastic cock.

And you were so sweet to me kissing my tits and my mouth over and over again and looking at me lying naked there in the back seat of your car like you couldn't get enough of me with my legs spread and wrapped around your waist like that.

And then when you left off licking my nipples and trailed your tongue down over my belly and began to kiss my cunt I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I always dreamed about some guy licking my twat and wondered what it would feel like. I mean how can a girl get to be almost twenty years old and never have her clit sucked?

Well it was those damned chastity classes I had to take. All they did was talk about sex and the more they told us what not to do the more I wanted to do it. And it seemed like the teacher looked at me more than any of the other girls in the class when she lectured us. It was like she knew what hot pants I have and she spent so much time describing cock sucking and cunt licking (she called it fellatio and cunnilingus) and looking at me especially when she lectured on cunnilingus that I began to wonder what she had in mind (but that's another story!).

Anyhow, Mister Old Guy, when your tongue touched my clit for the first time and began flicking over it and around it until it popped up from my pussy lips and then you sucked it into your mouth and pumped it with your tongue I instantly had my first orgasm. You could tell I was cumming and you knew just how to nurse my clit so my orgasm streamed and streamed through me. It never did really fade away and I just wanted to cum again and again the longer you sucked my clit and licked my twat.

So when your tongue slid down between my pussy lips I just had to spread them for you with my fingers and lift my butt so your tongue could come to my cunt and taste all my nectar spilling out the way it does when I finger myself there. It was so sweet the way you licked me like you couldn't get enough of my juices when I fed them to you with my sloppy wet fingers and we shared my taste with our tongues.

I mean you really are a cunt lover you nasty Old Guy You (and so am I if you want to know the truth).

But it wasn't only my twat that you licked until I thought I would go nuts with the need for your Big Old Guy Cock up my cunt. My breath just left me when your tongue touched my pucker, began to swirl around it, probed at my anal opening, and then pumped at my virgin vagina again and again.

That's when I knew your Old Guy Cock was going to fuck my mouth, my cunt, and my butt and you were going to take turns making me cum in all my tunnels. And I can do it too. Like I said in my last letter I got a dildo and with my finger on my clit and that thing rammed up my butt I began to have fantastic orgasms.

Only right then I didn't want your cock up my butt so I put my hands on your head and pushed my twat onto your tongue and then I reached down and spread my pussy lips so your tongue could slide into my vagina until it touched my hymen and you licked it so carefully and so sexily.

I could feel your tongue probing at the little opening in the center where I can slip my little finger through to feel inside me and guess what? I have the most fantastic G-spot on the roof of my vagina that I can just touch with the tip of my little finger and I have incredible orgasms when I finger my clit and my G-spot together.

As I am sure you know by now masturbation is my favorite pastime and I can't get enough of it. My chastity teacher knew it too and she suggested that I use it as a means of preserving my virginity as long as I didn't break my hymen. In fact she had lots of nice suggestions that I may tell you about some day. Did I mention how pretty she is?

Well with your tongue touching my hymen like that I craved to have you break it so I shoved and you pushed but only the tip of your tongue went through and I could feel how my G-spot craved what I knew you could do to it, and that's when I moaned: 'Fuck me, Mister Old Guy!' except you reminded me that I made you promise not to fuck my virgin vagina, only by then that's what I wanted more than anything else in the world.

"I want your cock in my cunt" I cried reaching back for your Old Guy Erection and it was huge in my hands.

"It's up to you my darling Tasha," you whispered to me.

"It's UP all right," I giggled as you lifted your self to straddle my thighs and I pulled your cock to my mouth again. Only this time when I began mouthing your cock I did it gently so you wouldn't cum too soon like Billy always does when I suck him off. You had already cum once in my mouth tonight and I wondered if you were up to fucking me like I wanted it but your cock was utterly huge and hard and rigid!

You were looking at me like you couldn't get enough of seeing what I had to offer you. I could tell you loved my face and my mouth when you bent to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around your neck while our mouths mingled in one passionate kiss after another.

"You're young enough to be my grand-daughter" you whispered to me. "and we never met before tonight."

"I know; I never thought I'd be fucked by my grandfather but you've got the cock I've always dreamed about and now you know where I want it," I giggled up at you.

"How do you want it baby? Doggie, missionary, or horsy."

"Well when my chastity teacher detailed them to us I thought missionary would be okay, doggie would be cool, and horsy fantastic. So lets start with horsy and then do doggie," I giggled again.

"Then you've got to get on top of me sweetheart," you said reaching for your camera.

You stretched out on the seat and I sat up over you straddling your thighs with my legs, holding your cock in my hand and aiming it at my cunt while you took these pictures that I'm sending you with this letter.

As you will remember I massaged my clit with your cock, rubbed it up and down between my pussy lips until my cunt was weeping for your cock and I was sloppy wet like never before, so when at last I pushed your huge cock head into my vaginal opening I could feel myself beginning to open and embrace your erection with my vagina.

It felt fantastic. I had both hands on your cock aiming it up into my cunt but I was so god-awful tight that when my hymen split and my blood spilt over my hands your cock got away from me and slid back to my asshole.

All those months fucking my butt with my dildo just overcame me and the next thing I knew your cock was plunging up into my pucker and I was fucking it with my butt. It was wild and wonderful and my orgasms when they began were milking your cock until we were both cumming together and it went on and on until I just collapsed on your chest breathless with satisfaction. Your cock was limp with consummation and beyond erection no matter what I did to it after that.

You cuddled me then comforting me with kisses on my mouth and gentle caresses over my body, your fingers wet with my blood coming to our mouths in toasts to my deflowering.

"I'm not a virgin now and my cunt hasn't been fucked," I moaned.

"But you've still got a virgin vagina my sweet tasty Tasha," you whispered. "It will take a while for your twat to heal up. I will meet you in the Food Court one week from tonight and in the meantime you must begin taking The Pill."

"Okay Mister Old Guy. I will do whatever you and my chastity teacher tell me from now on. I think you should meet her so I'm sending you this picture she gave me of her playing with her own pussy. She's really cute isn't she?"

Hots of Love,

Your Tasty Tasha"