My Old Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gyrated my hips, gently fucking thin air between Mum's pussy and her underwear, enjoying the moist velvet friction of her distended cunt lips as they chafed my bell end. I wasn't completely comfortable with the hollow feeling of Mum's tits so l stopped mauling them but I did like her kiss so I forced myself into her mouth again, trying all the while not to cum. This time she didn't resist, allowing me to penetrate beyond her front teeth and find her tongue although she stopped short of any tongue play back. She seemed to relax a little, perhaps relieved that I had not tried to get inside her vagina and we kissed for some minutes as I drizzled her knickers with my clear fluid, rubbing myself slowly back and forth like some mad pendulum.

Then, all of a sudden I couldn't resist. I quickly lifted Mum up onto the dresser sending some plates crashing to the kitchen floor and yanked on the soaking, baggy gusset of her knickers, pulling them down and away from her hairy cunt, shiny with my juices if not hers. The action clearly hurt her and (quite ridiculously) I apologised but she appeared dazed and said nothing as I used my finger to pull away her wispy pubic hairs and pry open the inner lips. of her vagina. She just gasped gently and looked upwards, apparently unable or unwilling to meet my gaze as I slid my finger inside her. She was soft and yielding but not lubricated, more like tacky soft liquorice. I wanted her.

Taking my finger from inside her I held my cock against her entrance and pushed forward, my tip just grazing her labia, not quite inside. My dick was not long enough and Mum's legs not far enough apart to allow me in so I tried to force them, but she yelped and it was obvious it wouldn't work, particularly with the crotch of her tights still at her knees, the nylon on her legs now wrinkling around the back of her knees and at her ankles in a quite enticing way. I made to pull her tights down further.

"I don't bend that way anymore" she muttered "No point in taking them down, I can't spread my legs far enough."

I admit I was selfishly angry. Plainly Mum's age and infirmity was not her fault and was to be pitied not complained about but I wanted to fuck this woman whom I had always loved and after whom I had lusted for many recent years and I was blinded by my dirty passion.

Then, to my amazement (and, looking back now, to my shame) Mum said "Here, don't hurt me..." and drew her knees up to her boobs, exposing her cunt in the process before then lifting her ankles fully into the air, slightly above her head height. "It's what I had to do for Dad" she said, "Be gentle though, please..."

Legs slightly scissored apart Mum's cunt now twitched and gaped open, ready for me to slide inside. I'd known she could bend in half and had no trouble touching her toes because her spine was unaffected by her affliction but it had never occurred to me that such a wild sex position would not merely be possible but probably be the only one she could manage without huge discomfort. Oh God I was in heaven! I leaned forward, again parting her lips with my cock and dripping silvery cum into her now yielding hole. Still the foreskin covered my helmet and I ached to be inside her but I also wanted to remember every last millimetre as I entered her. She had lost one slipper and I marvelled at the gorgeous golden arch of Mum's bony, nylon-clad foot as I leaned forward to kiss her, the crotch of her tights now rubbing on my belly.

Then with a firm, slow thrust I was inside her, my cock forcing apart her soft, sticky cunt which gripped at my foreskin tearing it back and exposing my wet, cold helmet to her insides which were hot like a bloody wound, almost burning yet soothing with their softness too. I stretched her open, presumably the first time she'd had a man inside her in years, almost ripping the skin from my shaft - such exquisite pleasure from such borderline pain. As my I reached my hilt and my balls bashed against Mum's arse it was as though she had been holding her breath and released it, gasping - it could have been pleasure but I suspect it was simply the effort she was expending.

Still kissing I gently withdrew my length and then slid back into her again, quicker this time, building momentum but all the while trying not to cum. I had to close my eyes because although my lips were pushed hard against my Mum's face her sagging breasts were still visible below my chin and their constant swaying combined with the sensation of her pussy around my cock and was enough to send my spunk flying after only a few strokes. As I increased my thrusting it became easier, less friction - whether my lubrication or hers didn't matter, she was now fucking me properly, no longer just letting me go through approximate, clumsy actions. She rocked slightly, perhaps trying to ease her discomfort, meeting each one of my penetrations with a slight noise in her throat - so erotic - more crockery falling from the shelves as I began to grind my cock into her more vigorously with every stroke.

I don't pretend she was enjoying it; even now I'm sure that she would have preferred me to stop, at least morally or intellectually preferred it anyway - I can only hope that physically it held some pleasure for her.

"Oh Mum!" I gasped, right on the brink of climax, stinging tears of pleasure filling my eyes as my head pounded with excitement. I grabbed her bare foot in my hand and squeezed. She yelped as I dug my nails in, pinching the sweaty nylon into her flesh. I apologised again - can you believe it? As though that mattered in the scheme of things!

Her other foot was right by my face. I pushed off her slipper with my chin, put my mouth to her nylon-covered instep and tasted the salty curve before working towards her toes, my cum building inside me. I drew the thicker nylon into my mouth, feeling it wrinkle on my tongue against my teeth, sucking my saliva through it in a salty cocktail. My head was spinning. I'd never enjoyed sex this much - not with my wife nor the few casual lovers I'd had, not even when wanking and therefore pleasing myself alone. As I've said, I'm not well endowed but my cock was so erect I swear it felt longer than usual, perhaps only half an inch but definitely straining in its skin which felt tighter than usual and so hard.

As I slipped back and forth in the elderly woman's cunt I could hear the familiar sound as my stomach slapped against the back of Mum's thighs but I could also hear the squelching as my length slid into the soaking wet pocket of my mother's womanhood.

"Please be quick Love!" she gasped.

"What?" I asked.

"Please finish, finish quickly - this is hurting!" Mum explained and then reached down and grasped my balls, now so hard and tight against my body that they seemed small by comparison with the baggy sack that had been bashing on her buttocks only a short while earlier. She pulled me into her deeper almost crushing my balls but this brutal act seemed so wanton, so hungry that I allowed myself to believe she actively wanted me to cum inside her, rather than simply to want it to finish.

"Please!" she pleaded "Oh please!"

Again I let myself imagine this was Mum begging for my spunk and it was all too much, I could hold off no longer. I gritted my teeth so hard they almost shattered and lunged my hips forward, crashing my cock as far into her as it would go before letting out an almighty howl and sending my first, massive jet of semen deep inside my Mum's cunt, my bollocks twitching as I emptied into her. So intense was the pleasure that ripped through me I could barely stand but I managed a few more strokes, each one splashing her insides with another jolt of thick, lava-like spunk. She yelped, held her breath and then shuddered as though cumming herself (I have still not been able to ask if she did) and I became aware that I was now pumping my cum out of her with each thrust, her cunt making succulent noises almost like a wet fart as the creamy mess spilled over the dresser.

I pulled myself from her, panting and sweating, strangely conscious of my erection still pointing towards Mum's groin. My cock was shiny and sticky with our combined juices and her pussy leaked cum like I had never seen from myself before as she lowered her legs to a more normal sitting angle before sliding from the polished wood surface onto the floor, huge stringy gobbets of my sperm now dripping from her onto the carpet tiles.

She looked directly at me and I glanced away, her offspring once more, no longer her lover - perhaps more accurately her rapist? We didn't speak. She gently moved away as if to tidy herself, bending to pull up her tights and knickers to catch the remaining cum, her boobs hanging down in a still provocative manner, their nipples still full of blood and stiff, and they clearly pointed through the material of her blouse as she wrapped it about her.

I made to speak but she motioned me quiet with her facial expression alone - the first time I had seen it since she had scolded me in my youth. It felt weird, I felt so young, so much her junior yet I had just fucked her probably harder than she had ever been fucked and my penis still stood out proud of that fact, losing none of its hardness despite my discomfiture. She left the room and I began to tidy myself and the place, regretting that she had left no item of clothing I might have as a trophy.

By the time she returned all was as though nothing had happened except for a few pieces of china missing from the dresser display and the carpet showing signs of having been scrubbed clean of our fluids. She and I were much the same, as though nothing had happened but she was scrubbed clean and wearing different clothes. We drank tea, we spoke of nothingness until it was time for me to leave.

I went to the bathroom and used the toilet, my penis still sticky from our sex. I looked in the laundry basket and saw on top Mum's knickers and tights, both bearing stains of lovemaking if I dare call it that, still wet with human fluids anyway. I pressed the nylon to my face and could smell her and myself. Quickly I crushed the tights into my pocket - of course she'd know I'd taken them but it was nothing by comparison with what else I'd stolen from her earlier.

As I drove away I waved at Mum, a frail old lady standing framed in her doorway, stooped by age and infirmity and I'm ashamed to say I felt little if any guilt. I was rather more interested in the prospect of getting home and having a wank with her discarded tights and my cock was already stiffening at the thought of it.