My Once & Future Kin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, almost as quickly as it had appeared, the pain subsided. Instead of the discomfort, I could feel my rings again, and Brett's cock sliding within them. At first there was something of a burning sensation, neither pleasant nor painful, just different.

This too passed quickly, replaced by a feeling not unlike a bowel movement; one that just kept going. It was odd, my brain trying to reconcile what the nerve endings were conveying versus what I knew to be happening. The experience was more than interesting. It was pleasant, in an odd, maybe even naughty way. My ass began to squirm, squeeze, and contract, as if trying to expel the invader.

My lover must have sensed the change. "Are you ok?"

"Yes," I insisted. "It's good. Keep going. Just like that." This time it wasn't a lie. I became aware that my hips were in motion. I was fucking him back!

Keeping my left forearm to the ground, I slipped my right hand beneath me. I began to rub my empty pussy, at first with long broad strokes. Soon I shifted my fingers to my clit. There I began a harsh, circular massage.

Brett's excitement must have increased as well; the pace and force of his thrusting certainly did. After a half-minute or so, I started to experiment, alternately flexing my anus and my bowels. Finally I grew bold enough to squeeze hard and maintain the pressure. The sensations multiplied. I heard a sound emanate from my nasal cavity, something between a purr and a growl. Brett issued an elongated sigh and I understood that he relished the change as well.

For another handful of minutes, we squirmed, grunted, bumped, and moaned in unison. Then the fiery sensation began to return; my novice ass announced it had had enough. I realized I wasn't going to make it; my climax would have to wait until next time.Next time, I mused.A few minutes ago, I swore there wouldn't be a next time. Now I'm looking forward to it.

Then my thoughts went to Brett. I looked over my shoulder. "Are you close?"

"Yeah," he gasped between breaths.

"Go for it," I urged. "I love having your big cock in my ass. I love being ass-fucked. C'mon, give it to me. Let me feel you cum in my ass."

I would have kept up the vulgar banter, but Brett plunged his cock deep into my bowels and left it buried there. The instant his cock was motionless, my anus ceased its protest. I again sensed my rings flexing. I closed my eyes as his warmth spread within me. Did I feel his cock throbbing within my ass or was it my muscles squeezing him? The pulsing continued for the better part of a minute, slowly subsiding until his spent cock rested peacefully within me.

For a minute or two we relaxed in that position. Then I felt Brett's hands begin to massage my buttocks. The next second he withdrew and, before I could move, planted a kiss on each of my cheeks.

I spun and started to throw my arms around him, but I stopped and looked at him instead. His mouth was parted just so, not really a smile, something better than that. Even in the shadows of the old barn, I could see his eyes sparkling. His chest heaved as he breathed.

"I love you," he said just loud enough that I could hear it.

"I love you too," I acknowledged in the same soft tone.

Without another word, we stood and began to dress.

I walked back across the yard hand-in-hand with Brett, not caring whether it was semen or thirty-weight oozing down my thigh. We walked in silence, stealing glances at one another as if to confirm that not only what we had shared was real, but that what we would share was real.

Without a word, I steered Brett for the backdoor of the house, where I knew I would find Mrs. Carr in the kitchen. The older woman's face blossomed the instant she saw me. I suspect the look on my own face must have said more than words could have.

Lids fluttering over my moist eyes, I rushed to her, bringing my lips to her ear as we embraced. "Thanks, Mom," I whispered.

The woman gave me another squeeze, then a wink as we parted. "You're welcome, Mrs. Carr."

Still beaming, I grabbed Brett's hand and led him from the kitchen.

"What was that about?" he asked as soon as we had cleared his mother's earshot.

"Just thanking her for reminding me who I was."

"And who is that?"

I stopped as I reached the bottom of the stairwell, mounting the first step so as to bring my face level with his. "Why, I'm Mrs. Carr. Unless you'd prefer I wasn't."

No!" Brett's head vibrated in a resolute shake. "You can be whoever you want."

I smiled as I comprehended the sublime accuracy in his words. Neither of us would ever again need to be anyone other than who we were. We'd spend the rest of our days enjoying just being ourselves.

My smile broadened as I considered all we could enjoy just being ourselves. I leaned over and blew a gentle breath into Brett's ear. "So," I whispered. "You ever cum in a girl's mouth?"

He shuddered again, just like when I asked if he'd had anal sex. "No," he admitted. "I've never done that."

"Well, you're about to," I announced in the same soft tone. "Just as soon as I wash your dick." I grabbed my man by his hand and lead him toward the bath.

* * *

That was six months, almost to the day. At dusk, I often view the fields from the porch of the old farmhouse. It's something of a ritual for me. The prairie is green now instead of grey, filled with mosquitoes and ticks instead of ice and snow. And I still love it. The land is honest, like the people that live there. I catch myself smiling as my eyes wander the same landscape and Brett whispers the same sweet nothings in my ear. I'm not sure I've ever stopped smiling.

I've all the reason anyone ever had to smile. I'll get married in the old barn tomorrow, wearing overalls instead of a dress. We'll have the reception there too. Square dancing instead of that ballroom stuff. The main course will be goose, naturally. And when my groom and I depart, the tin cans and streamers will not be attached to some rented limo.

We'll leave on a little red tractor. It doesn't go fast, but we don't have to go far; only across the yard. A yard our children will play on someday. Someday soon.

But that's the future. Just now I feel a little tingling, a special little itch that needs to be scratched just so, and I know the special person who's going to scratch it. And when I snuggle against his warmth later tonight, I'll smile myself to sleep. Exactly as I did on the most joyful Christmas of my life; and every night since.

THE END

Copyright 2004 by Penelope Street

Posted with permission at Literotica.com

All other rights reserved.