My One True Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

"This'll be kinda fun teaching you all this boyfriend/girlfriend stuff," She giggled. It was my turn to blush, but that soon changed as we began kissing again. She tried opening her mouth again after a while and I let her. I felt her tongue explore me and I was lost as to what I was supposed to do, so I let her take over and do what she wanted. It was a fun and weird experience. I knew I was terrible so I apologized after we finished.

"Oh don't be silly, you'll get better as we practice. I'll make sure of that," she winked, "plus I get that you've never done this before. I'll try and be patient, I promise."

"Thanks Lindsay, I like you a lot."

"I like you a lot too..."

We kissed a little more and talked. I felt like a little kid with his first girlfriend, but I was glad Lindsay seemed to not mind. It seemed like she kinda liked it, I was her little project.

Part 2 coming soon!

12