My One True Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say something," she said. I sat there quietly still thinking. I still liked her, I think, despite her extra bits and couldn't believe I was admitting that to myself. Did that mean I was gay?

"Um..." I finally spoke up. Through all my considerations I finally concluded that she's still the same person she was before she showed me what she had which means that I still loved her. "I... uh... l-love you, no matter what," I finally said. I looked up into Lindsay's eyes, after not doing so for who knows how long and saw a look of joy amid her red and puffy eyes. She was still crying but I think it was of tears of joy.

"Oh my god! You love me?" she asked.

"Yes, Lindsay. This doesn't change anything. Even though I was quiet and thinking about what's happened you're still the same person I fell in love with. You're still the same person you were before you showed me. And you're still the same person you are now. So yes, I love you Lindsay!" I stood up and hugged her. Lindsay embraced me tightly and started crying on my shoulder, she let it all out. "It's okay sweetie, there's a good girl." I let her cry and cry; it must've been ten minutes before she finally cried herself out and pulled away. I still was dumbfounded at the situation I was in, but I was in love with Lindsay, and that's all that mattered.

After we pulled away I spoke up, "so, uh, now what?"

"Well," she started wiping her tears away and sniffling, "now I guess it's my turn to be patient."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Well because I have a cock. I'm sure it's weird for you to have a girlfriend with a cock."

"Yeah, but I'm sure it's something I can get used to. And who knows, something I may come to enjoy. Like I said, I'm a pretty open minded guy."

"Oh my god I love you so much!" she gushed. We started making out on her bed. My shirt soon came off followed by my jeans. "Oh my god!"

"What?" I asked.

"Your body is amazing!" To this point, we'd been in the dark doing anything physical. This was the first time there was enough light to really see each others' features.

"Oh, thanks," I chuckled. Lindsay started kissing down my belly and worked towards my boxers. I could tell she was horny because her cock was hard. It was huge! She must've been at least 10 inches long (I later found out she was in fact 12 inches...) and a rather thin, 2 around. Now when I say thin, I mean in proportion to her long cock she was thin. To give you an idea about her width, I'd probably relate it to one of those highlighter markers, you know the lime green/yellow markers, kind of like that maybe a little thicker. I was lying on my back watching her cock sway as she moved about me. I think she saw me starring and giggled, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, except my girlfriend has a huge cock!" she giggled in embarrassment and straightened herself while on her knees. I could see her cock in its magnificent glory. I was shocked that I was so turned on by her feminine beauty, even her cock looked girly. It's hairless and smooth figure stood proudly in front of her as she showed off her cock to me. She looked down into my boxers and knew that my cock was straining to get out. Lindsay grabbed the elastic of my waistband and gently tugged my boxers down. I was sporting my own erection, though certainly not as proud as hers. I stood at a mere 5.5 inches and 4.5 inches around. I blushed as my nakedness finally showed. "Oh wow, you're all natural?" she asked.

"Yeah. My parents didn't have me circumcised or cut in anyway. Well... it's uh... kinda embarrassing that my girlfriend has a bigger cock than I do..." she giggled and started to gently stroke my cock. I moaned as her right hand slowly glided along my own bald cock. I pushed her away and sat up. I took her hands and we sat cross legged on her bed, both completely naked and horny as hell. I still hadn't touched her cock as I starred at it again. I smiled as I saw it bob with the pulse of her heartbeat. She saw me looking and giggled too. I let go of her hands and started to reach for her cock. I paused when she spoke up, "are you sure?"

"Yes, baby, I want to touch you." I slowly placed my hand on her womanhood and then gripped it gently. She gasped and I enjoyed that. I was amazed at how soft and warm it was. I couldn't help myself as I gently stroked up and down her long shaft. I looked up as she gasped again and closed her eyes. I felt too much friction so I spat on my right hand and touched her again. This seemed to help as I was more easily able to pump my hand. I was still doing it slowly fully aware that I was touching another person's dick. I heard her moan again and watched as she bit her bottom lip, I knew she was feeling good and started to pump a little faster.

"Ahhh!" she whimpered. I felt her warm hand on my cock as well and she started pumping me too. I closed my eyes as I felt her wonderful hand on my cock. I noticed that she matched my tempo, as I pumped faster, so did she. She started moaning more and I could hear her breathing quicken, "Uhhh!" she moaned. I started moaning too, but wasn't close.

"Ooooohhhh Jay!!!!! I'm close! Faster!" I pumped my fist faster on her long cock. "Oh shit!!!" She started squirming in her seat now. I wasn't close but she kept her pumping, though quite erratic. "Oh shit! Don't stop Jay!"

"Oh baby, are you gonna cum for me?" I tried to sound sexy.

"Yes Jay, I'm gonna cum! Faster! Faster!!!! FASTER!!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!" I felt Lindsay's cock stiffen and then throb in my hand. The next thing I knew, she was literally shooting cum out of her cock! A thick rope of cum launched out of her and nearly hit me in the face. I kept pumping her and was rewarded with another rope and another and then another. In all I think she squirted out 7 or 8 loads of cum. Most of it ended up on her, some on me and the bed. She panted and opened her eyes. My hand was still on her cock after her orgasm and could still feel it pulsing, despite no cum coming out. "Oh my god that was amazing!" she breathed heavily. I felt her cock slowly soften and watched it shrivel until it was sitting in her lap innocently. "Now it's your turn!" she smiled, "but first let me clean up. I made such a mess!" she giggled. I watched Lindsay's perfect ass as she crawled off her bed and walked away. She returned having cleaned off her cum and smiled, "now will you let me suck you?" I smiled and nodded. "Okay lie back," she ordered. I did and let her take me. I let my head rest on her pillow so I could watch and I was pleased when she lightly kissed the head of my cock. "I've only done this a few times," she defended.

"It's okay, I've never had one." Lindsay got to work and opened her mouth. I watched as she took my cock and I moaned as I felt her warm moist mouth try to envelop my member. I felt a hand play with my hairless balls and moaned again as she bobbed her head up and down my shaft as best as she could. To give you an idea of my girth, it's about the size of a soda can. She tried to take all of me but couldn't, as her jaw wouldn't go wide enough. I didn't mind, she was doing a great job as far as I was concerned. I kept moaning as she bobbed and bobbed her head. And then I felt her hand on my shaft, along with her mouth, and a hand on my balls. This was beginning to be too much for me as she stroked, sucked, and fondled me. I almost couldn't control myself as I was writhing on her bed. My breathing quickened and my moaning became more prevalent as my orgasm approached. "Oh baby! I'm getting close!" Lindsay seemed to be motivated by this because she pumped and sucked me harder. I instinctively began gently thrusting my hips up to meet her and moaned, "Oh god I'm gonna cum!" I fully expected her to pull away and jerk me off, but she didn't she kept going and I groaned as I felt my cum blast through my cock. I unloaded 6 thick streams of white goo into her and I could feel her sucking and swallowing every last one of them. As I came down from my orgasm, Lindsay pulled away and smiled.

"Finally you let me do that!" she giggled. I lay back exhausted and she cuddled up next to me. I held her in my arms, "I love you so much Lindsay."

"I love you too Jay." I felt her semi hard cock on my leg. I was contemplating on whether or not I should suck her off too, I knew I should but I didn't know if I could bring myself to do it. I knew she'd love it, but I couldn't get over the fact that she still had a cock. I knew I had just jerked her off but that was way more different than actually putting her cock in my mouth. But I wanted to show her my love, I was torn.

She spoke up, "what are you thinking about?"

"Honestly, whether or not I'm ready to suck you."

"You know you don't have to do that. I can wait, it's the least I can do for all the waiting I made you do."

"I know, but I want to..." I said, "but you're so big!"

She giggled, "It's not as good as you might think."

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, for starters when I get horny, it hurts when I'm tucked inside my panties. Ever since we've been going out officially, I've had to relieve myself more often so I wouldn't embarrass myself."

"You mean, you masturbated?"

"Well yeah, a girl has needs too! I'd do it at school, when I got home, after dates. Every day wasn't like that, some days were worse than others, like during football games."

"Why's that?"

"It was because I would be starring at your cute butt all game long! Those tights you guys wear are ssssooooo hot on you! I thought I almost exposed myself on a number of occasions. My cheerleader skirt wouldn't hide anything. I know you think it's nice to have a big cock, but for me, it's kind of a curse," she explained.

"You masturbated at school?"

"Yeah, between classes... well not that often, maybe on a few occasions... I can't believe I'm tell you this right now, it's so, ungirly. Well maybe not, I've heard other girls masturbating at school too. Well, not at school, but I mean they'd masturbate at home, I heard it while I was at school," she rambled, it was cute, "I know it might've been torture for you not to have sex, but it was for me too. I was and still am thinking about you all the time and my little girl would start to rise, so I had to relieve the pressure every so often. I guess I'm just a nympho." While she continued her talk I watched as her large cock became harder. I listened to her intently but I was also captivated by her huge womanhood growing right before my eyes.

I started to shift on the bed and I saw Lindsay watch my every move, "You know, you really don't have to Jay."

I guess she mistook my movements as a sign that I was going to give her a blowjob as well, "I know, sweetie..." I trailed off. I really did want to, but I really couldn't get myself to get past what she had between her legs. I knew I loved her and I'd do anything for her, but the initial shock of her huge secret was just too much for me.

We cuddled for some time and I soon felt a little heavy in the eyes. As I turned to see Lindsay, I saw that her eyes were already closed. I too closed my eyes and drifted off.

I woke up sometime later. I wasn't too tired and found out I only drifted off for about ten minutes. I saw Lindsay still asleep so I let her rest. We were both naked so I grabbed my clothes and put a blanket over her. Seeing as I didn't want to frighten her and think that I had left, I stayed in her room and logged onto her computer. I had used it in the past and she didn't mind. I searched my usual sites, nfl.com, formula1.com, nytimes.com and bbc.co.uk for the sports and news. I was in the middle of reading an article when I saw Lindsay stir and wake up. "Hey, had a nice nap?"

She smiled and stretched, "yeah, you really wiped me out."

"Yeah, it looked like it; you were out for over half an hour."

"You didn't sleep?"

"Not really, just ten minutes or so."

"So... uh where are we?"

"We're in your room," I said blankly.

"No silly, I mean between you and me?"

"The way I see it, I'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend. Nothing's changed since you woke up." Lindsay smiled her wonderful smile and leapt out of her bed. She just realized that she was naked though and quickly covered herself. "It's okay sweetie, you're not hiding anything I haven't already seen." That seemed to reassure her somewhat and she released the blanket again to hug me. I was still seated and she was behind me draping her arms around my shoulders, her head on my right shoulder. "I love you so much!" she whispered.

"I love you too Lindsay," I turned my head to kiss her. She accepted and I began to stand. We faced each other and our hands were over each other's bodies in no time. Even though I was still clothed Lindsay pushed me back onto her bed. It felt weird that I was clothed and she wasn't. I lied back on her bed while she was on top. My hands almost instantly went to her waist to support her while we kissed. My shirt rode up as she ground her body into me and I felt her nakedness on me. I was starting to get quite hot and I definitely noticed Lindsay was too. I felt her cock grow on my belly and even felt some precum drip from her pee slit. She didn't stop kissing me though.

Lindsay pulled away so she could pull my shirt off. Soon it was off and Lindsay pressed her lips on mine again. We made out some more before I had to push her away so I could breathe. As I was resting, I looked at her face. She smiled down to me before asking, "What are you looking at?"

"You're so beautiful. And I don't mean for this to be an insult or anything but... I see absolutely no traces of you being a boy. Your facial features are so feminine, you don't have an Adam's apple, your hands are small and dainty, your breasts are all natural from what I can tell, and you've got an amazing waist and hips. And to top it all off your voice is so feminine, it's not husky, or low, you really do sound like a girl. I still find it hard to believe that you have a penis."

Lindsay smiled down to me again, "no I don't take offense to that. If anything it's a complement." She smiled broadly, "I'm glad and happy that you like my body."

"I do, you're body is amazing!" she smiled again and blushed. We kissed again. This time I opened my mouth to let her in. We had tongue wars inside our mouths; I think she was winning quite handedly. I was having a lot of fun kissing her when I started to feel her hands wander down my torso. I soon felt her try and unbutton my jeans and finally doing so after fumbling a bit and then she grabbed the zipper and pulled it down. Her ever growing erection present on my stomach, I felt Lindsay pull my jeans down. She pulled away and almost threw my jeans off of me. I was lying there with just my boxers. She smiled at me and crawled back up to me and she kissed me again. The passion she had was insatiable as she nearly devoured my lips. I struggled to breathe under her attacks and she kept giggling knowing she was making it hard for me to breathe.

We kept making out when she moaned into my mouth. I looked down to see a thick glob of precum just ooze out of her cock and onto my abs; it felt warm. Like my cock and balls, I made sure my abs were shaved. They weren't a six-pack, but you could definitely see the outlines of them. Again Lindsay worked her way down my body until she was at my briefs. She looked down and could see the prominent bulge in them. She looked up at me and smiled hugely. I smiled back, "I don't know how much more I'll be able to go."

"Well we should find out," she giggled. She tugged my boxers down all the way and threw them to the floor as well. Hovering over my cock she looked down at my semi hard cock and grabbed it with one hand. I then saw Lindsay open her mouth and drop. I felt her warm moist lips sucking on my cock and within seconds I was hard. Lindsay bobbed her head for a while and pulled off. I saw that I was covered in saliva and she smiled, "switch positions with me." I agreed, not really sure where she was going with this. She lay on her back where I was and I was now kneeling in front of her. She spread her legs and I knew now what she wanted. "Are you sure babe?"

"Yes, I've been waiting for this day ever since we've been together. Now make me a woman!"

I hesitated for a moment before she spoke up, "What's wrong?" I saw that she was worried. I thought that she was worried about me and being okay with this so I said, "I don't have any condoms," to reassure her.

She giggled, "That's okay, it's not like I can get pregnant and you know I'm a virgin and I know you're a virgin so we don't have to worry about any diseases." She was right; I didn't even think about that, in my mindset I still thought she was a real girl, not that she wasn't a real girl, just a different sort of real girl.

"Finger me first to loosen me up." I did what she suggested and licked a finger. I made sure that it was sufficiently slick enough before I placed it at her bum hole. I pressed my right index finger into her and she resisted at first but I saw her try and relax and when she did my finger went in. It felt really weird, but nice too, as I felt her warm bottom around my finger. I gently pulled in and out a few times before I tried to get my middle finger in. Like before, Lindsay resisted me but soon relaxed enough for me to get a second finger into her gorgeous asshole. She quietly moaned each time I pressed my fingers in and I liked that. "Try one more," she said. Her breathing was a little labored and I knew she liked it. I did as she asked again and pressed my ring finger to her tight little hole. Lindsay resisted a lot this time and it took me quite a while for me to get my finger in. She gasped and grunted as my ring finger pierced her butthole and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it just hurt a little that time. But it's better now."

"Okay, please let me know if I'm hurting you." Lindsay nodded and a look of pleading befell her face. I smiled and started to slowly wiggle my fingers around her cute butthole. At that moment I realized that her butthole was cute. I had never thought of one as being cute, but hers was. The way it looked so innocent and also the fact that it looked like it was winking at me sometimes. I heard Lindsay moan and smiled to myself. I looked up and saw that her eyes were closed and she had the biggest smile I'd ever seen from her. I looked down to her cock and saw that it was throbbing; it almost looked like it had a mind of its own. Lindsay also had a string of precum leaking from her cock onto a small pool of her juices just below her prefect breasts. Just seeing that I was able to please my girlfriend like that was the best thing I had ever felt in my life, and I still hadn't even had sex with her.

I was wiggling my fingers around inside her. It felt strange but very warm. A couple times I heard her moaning a bit louder and thought I must've touched something sensitive (I later found out it was her prostate). I tried to find that sweet spot because I loved hearing her moan in pleasure. I don't know about other guys but I love it when the girl is vocal. At least for me, it lets me know I'm doing something right. Anyways, so I was fingering her with three of my fingers. She seemed to be loosening up a bit because her grip around my fingers didn't feel as tight. I continued my gentle massages of her cute bum hole and finally pulled out. I looked up at Lindsay as I finally pulled out and I think she knew it was time. "Do you have any lube?"

"Yeah, I got some earlier." She rolled over on her bed and went through her nightstand. I gazed at her perfect ass as she searched for it. All but too soon she rolled over and handed me the bottle. I squirted some right onto my erection and gently stroked it all over me. With the remaining bit of lube I placed my fingers around Lindsay's asshole again and lubed her up some more. "Ready?" I asked.