My One True Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes!" she moaned. I felt that my cock was lubed well enough and positioned myself between Lindsay's legs. I scooted up and raised her ankles so her butt was presented to me. I let her rest her legs on my shoulders as I edged closer and grabbed my cock. I guided it towards her puckered hole and she instinctively spreads her cheeks. I smiled as she did this for me and noticed that she had opened up a little, especially after all that foreplay. I then grabbed under Lindsay's back, just about where her shapely hips were and raised her slightly so she was in line with me. I finally touched my cock to Lindsay's asshole and she moaned. With her cheeks still spread apart I gently put pressure on her pink hole. I heard her groan as she naturally resisted me. I tried to calm her, "ssshhhhh, it's alright baby. I'll be gentle." I kept putting pressure on her hole and she still wouldn't budge. I felt Lindsay try and relax and that finally did it. My cock entered her asshole and she screamed out, "OOOOHHHH!!!!!"

"Are you alright baby?"

"Oh god! You're so big!!!!! Uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!" I let the head of my cock rest just inside her opening. Lindsay squirmed below me as she adjusted to my girth and had a hand at my belly making sure I wouldn't go deeper until she was ready. I think I sat there for a minute or two until she relaxed and let her hand down. I gently pushed into her another inch or so before she put her hand up again. I stopped and waited. She was incredibly tight and warm inside. It felt like my cock was surrounded by a hot glove, it was amazing. Lindsay put her hand down again and I gently pushed forward, never letting my eyes leave hers. We stared into each other until I felt my ball sack meet her perfect butt cheeks. I pushed all the way in and was to the hilt of my cock. Lindsay just groaned. I wasn't sure if it was in pleasure or in pain, but I was guessing both. "How you doing baby?"

"Oh my god!!!! I'm ssssoooo full!" she winced.

"I know you are babe, you're doing a great job!" I encouraged her. Lindsay's hand was still raised so I waited patiently. I really didn't mind because I was in no rush to have this end. While waiting though, I pulled Lindsay's legs around my body so I could lean down and be closer to her. I kissed her passionately and we started making out with me deep inside her. I could feel her asshole pulsing around my cock and it felt great. I pulled away from our passion, "how you doin'?"

"Better, but it still hurts."

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No, it hurts, but it's also starting to feel really nice. Kiss me!" She smiled and I leaned in and kissed her again. We French kissed again, our tongues battling one another. I broke away again so I could breathe and looked down at her. I still couldn't believe my gorgeous girlfriend had a massive cock, but that didn't matter, I loved her dearly. I noticed while I was admiring her I still hadn't played with her boobs, almost at all. So while I waited for my girl I gently started to play with her perky tits. She moaned and arched her back as I played with them. It was fun, especially rarely, if ever, having played with naked ones before.

Even though my cock was deep inside Lindsay she seemed to be loosening up to me with my foreplay. I licked the little nubbins on her breasts and they quickly became erect. It was really fun watching and hearing her moan and squirm below me. I gently bit and licked her nipples as well. She writhed under me and I knew this was getting her off. She finally spoke up, "Oh god!!! JAY!!!! Please take me now!!!!" she gasped and arched her back again with my latest titillations.

Who was I to say no to my girlfriend? I gave Lindsay another passionate kiss, "I love you so much."

"I love you too Jay..." she whispered back. I gently pulled out all the way to the tip and pressed in. Lindsay's eyes lit up and she let out an unbelievably arousing gasp as I filled her back up. I continued this slow deep penetration for a long while. She was so tight, I couldn't believe it. It felt like she had a vice grip around my cock and I was afraid she might cut me off.

For a long while I kept a very slow pace, it took me at least five seconds to pull all the way out and push all the way back in. Lindsay really enjoyed it; she moaned and gasped with each thrust. I saw her hand go down to her long cock and she grasped it. I wanted her to jerk herself as I filled her. It was unusual to see my girlfriend grab her cock and gently stroke herself along with my thrusts, but it was still pretty hot.

A few minutes passed and she started stroking herself faster. I had kept my pace pretty constant, waiting for Lindsay to give me the go ahead to go faster but she didn't say anything, I still wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Mmmm!!!" I heard her moan. She closed her eyes and another smile was glued to her face. She quickened her strokes after a few more minutes.

"Ooohhh yes! Faster!" she moaned. I smiled and finally upped my tempo. I didn't increase too much because, again, I didn't want to hurt her. Lindsay put her hand up to let me know not to go any faster. "Uuuuuhhhhhhh!!!!!" she moaned again. I was keeping my steady pace but I saw Lindsay all of a sudden fist her cock as fast as she could. I knew she was close. She was squirming on her bed and moaning. She almost looked like she was in pain, but I think that's how she looked when she's about to cum. Lindsay started bucking on her bed and then her mouth opened, screaming silently. She snapped her head up and looked deep into my eyes as she finally let out a guttural moan, "UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!" I looked down to see Lindsay's long cock spasm and unload massive spurts of cum. Three quick shots blasted out of her cock as she kept jerking herself and landed all over her face and boobs. I kept thrusting her, rather slowly, and this seemed to produce four more loads, each right as I pushed into her. "OOOHHH!!!!!!!! MY!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!" she screamed. Her whole body shuddered and spasmed under me it looked really powerful. After her cock stopped spewing her cum Lindsay snapped her head back and smiled blissfully. "Want me to stop?" I asked.

"Oh god no! It feels so good!" she groaned. I smiled and gently stroked through her hair. Its soft feeling was a great reminder to her unbelievable femininity. Lindsay kept panting long after her powerful orgasm and she beckoned me to come closer. I leaned down and knew to kiss her. Our lips embraced and she devoured my mouth as her passion was amazing. We made out as I slowly humped her. She still moaned into my mouth as her feminine body took me. I pulled away so I could breathe and she smiled up at me. I of course smiled back and looked down at the mess she made. Her cock had softened a bit but looked like it was still semi-hard.

I saw Lindsay take her hands and scoop up her juices, she hungrily ate her cum and I chuckled seeing her smear some on her mouth. "Mmmmmm, tasty!" she moaned. I was starting to get tired but kept at her tight little hole.

I think another five minutes passed before I glanced down at Lindsay's body again. I loved how her boobs bounced with each of my thrusts. I had increased my pace and depth a bit, but still was nowhere near close. I kept my gaze down to see that Lindsay's cock was getting hard again. I was stunned that she could get it up so quickly. "Oh, looks like my girl is one horny one," I whispered.

"Yes, she sure is!" she giggled and grabbed her cock again. I watched as she pumped herself until she was fully erect again. She let go and gestured to me to fuck her more. I happily obliged increasing my thrusts and depth again. By now I was going in all the way in and pulling all the way out. I loved hearing her squeal as I did this.

I leaned down again and I felt Lindsay's hands all over my back as our lips embraced again. I was in absolute love. I would do anything for this sexy girl. I loved feeling the vibrations of her moans as we kissed. I gently cupped her sticky boobs and fondled them in my hands. I flicked her nipples and playfully pinched them. Lindsay moaned and moaned as we kissed and she pushed me away, "Oh god Jay, fuck me harder!" I rested my forehead on hers so I could be close to her as I accelerated my thrusts.

"Oh fuck Jay, Faster!!!" she moaned again. I did and held my hands around her head and kissed her again. Her moans were getting more prevalent and louder now and I knew she was getting close, I was too. "OH FUCK!!! FASTER JAY, FASTER!!!!!!" I gave almost everything I had to please Lindsay. My strokes were almost machine-like now. "OH SHIT!!! OH SHIT!!! SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!!!!!!!!" she screamed.

"Oh baby, yeah," I groaned.

"PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!! FFFUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!" My forehead was still glued to Lindsay's as I looked into her closed eyes. I watched as her face contorted, she squirmed beneath me but I had none of it. Seeing as she wouldn't open her eyes, I looked down Lindsay's body and smirked at how much I was destroying her asshole. Her boobs were flying every which way now and her fist was pumping her cock furiously, leaking copious amounts of precum. It was almost too much for me to take in at once and almost blew my load but somehow I held it back.

I returned my gaze to Lindsay's beautiful face. Her eyes were still closed and she had a look of pleasure and pain mixed into one on her face. I lowered my lips to kiss her again; I couldn't get enough of her full lips. She took me and I took charge this time. I opened my mouth and she followed suit soon after. I plunged my tongue into her moist cavity and wrestled her tongue. She fought back but was no match for me as I completely took over. She pushed me away again and gasped. I saw her eyes flash open tears filling her eyes and she looked deep into my eyes. "Oh Jay!!" she whispered in a groan.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, IT FEELS SSSSSSOOOOOOOO GGGGGOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH JAY!!!" she groaned again, "You're gonna... you're gonna... make me cum!!" I smiled and put everything I had behind my hips. She squealed instantly and grabbed hold of my neck with her free hand as she brought me close, "DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP!!!!!!!!!" I didn't, I felt my balls slapping her ass with so much force. Her bed was creaking and Lindsay was moaning into my ears before she started yelling, "FUCK!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!! I'M CCCCCCUUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!" I snapped my head down and saw her cock send a massive rope of cum spurting out. Lindsay's ass started to clench and unclench around my cock and I barely held out. Like her previous orgasm, as I hammered her, a fresh load blasted out. I counted each spurt of cum as she orgasmed. 1... thrust... 2... thrust... 3... thrust... 4... thrust... by my forth one I couldn't hold back and moaned my release, "UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!" I rammed my cock as hard as I could deep inside Lindsay and erupted inside her bowels. My cock spasmed inside her tight asshole and unloaded 7 thick streams of cum, coating her rectum with my love. As I was cumming I watched Lindsay continue to cum, she didn't stop until I slowed my thrusting to a complete stop. She must have released 10 or 12 loads, I couldn't believe it.

I lay there panting right above her, sweat dripping from my forehead. And she was panting too, her breasts heaving with her. I felt my cock slowly shrivel and I pulled out and sat back. Lindsay lay there and continued to pant, I watched as her cock shriveled too. She had so much cum up and down her body it was ridiculous, I took the towel nearby and started to clean her but she stopped me. "I want to taste my juices." She scooped up her cum lake and started slurping it up. It looked so inviting but I couldn't bring myself to do anything. I felt a little guilty, but I was determined that I'd get past this as soon as I could. I wanted to share everything about us together.

As she finished up tasting herself, I washed her down. I looked deep into Lindsay's eyes and she looked really tired, must be her post orgasm sleepiness. "I love you Lindsay, now rest," I cooed to her.

"I love you too Jay," she closed her eyes and was fast asleep. Needless to say, but I was pretty proud of myself that I was able to make her cum so hard she had passed out afterward. Like I had earlier that afternoon, I stayed in her room so she wouldn't worry when she woke up to wonder if I left her because I was too freaked out. I stayed until she was awake and helped get her dressed. I knew her mother would be home soon and thought it might be wise to leave and wished her a goodnight and to see her soon.

I drove home and thought about what I had done. The more and more I thought about it the more and more I felt uncomfortable with myself. I tried to rid my thoughts of that, because I loved Lindsay but the thought of her having a cock ate at me.

I got home and tried to convince myself that everything was fine. Getting to sleep that night was a little difficult. My mind kept wandering to what I had done. Everything about Lindsay was feminine... except... for her cock. I really couldn't believe that I had had sex with her and jacked her off. It was a restless night; I don't think I got to sleep until 3 or 4 in the morning.

to be continued...

Thanks for reading part 2!

*

On a serious note I have a question to transgirls. I want your opinion (transgirls opinions) about a little predicament I have. I've stated in my updated bio that I wouldn't want to date a transsexual because she was one (I wouldn't want my fetish (I hate that word in this instance) to sway my opinion about her). It turns out the girl I've been dating now for a little while is in fact a transgirl. I had absolutely no idea, and she doesn't know I know. I won't tell you how I know, it's not really that important. But my question is, should I tell her I know and that I'm okay with it? Or should I wait until she feels comfortable enough to tell me, until she trusts me? Right now I'm inclined to wait for her to tell me, since it is her right. But I feel like if I dropped the elephant in the room, it might clear up some unneeded tension or awkwardness. I like her for who she is as a person, not for what she has.

Again thanks for reading and your opinion!