My One True Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I know! I couldn't believe you kissed me even though my cum was on my lips! That was ssssoooo hot!" she beamed.

I looked away, searching for words, "I know, I couldn't believe myself either. But I did do that..." I thought again, "I..." I looked back to Lindsay.

She smiled, "You know you want to!" she grinned this time, it almost looked evil. She was trying to seduce me, and it was hot! It was arousing to know that my girlfriend wanted me, I'm sure it was the same for her.

"Yeah I do..."

"Come on... we don't have to do everything, we could still take it slow..." her suggestions were getting the better of me. My cock was slowly getting hard. "And besides, someone wants to play!" Lindsay began grinding her butt into my lap. I saw some movement below me and looked to see what it was. It was her cock. It was slowly rising, pulsing with her heartbeat. I watched as her skirt rose and eventually fall back on itself into her lap, exposing her long cock. I now knew what Lindsay had done at the door; she let her cock out so she could try and seduce me, or maybe she did it when she went to the bathroom.

It was working...

There it was, standing at a 45 degree angle out of Lindsay's lap. All 12 inches of her. The head of her cock was glistening already. I could feel Lindsay's gaze on me as I gazed at her cock. I didn't know what took me over but my left hand began to move towards her cock. Lindsay gasped as my hand wrapped around her nakedness. It felt so warm, so soft, but so hard. Oddly I missed it. I missed her.

I went the length of her shaft and held my hand there. A droplet of precum slowly oozed from the tip. I used my thumb to rub the slick sticky goo over her helmet. Lindsay sighed again which brought my attention to her face. Her eyes were already closed along with a silly, yet sexy smile plastered to her face.

I played with her helmet, swirling my thumb around with her precum. She kept sighing and gasping. It was so sexy. My hand was really slick now and I began the long journey down her cock until I met the base before I rose back up. I had almost forgotten about her balls and leaned forward to see them. There they were, big, juicy, hanging, and filled with a load or two of cum. My cock almost instantly went hard at the last thought and Lindsay squealed, "Mmmm, someone's enjoying this too!"

I laughed quietly, "Yeah, you do have that effect on me. Especially seeing your huge cock." Lindsay all of a sudden changed moods. Her smile disappeared and it almost looked like she went in a shell of herself. "What's wrong babe?"

"It's..." I was really worried, what was wrong?

"It's..." she was really hesitant, like the first time she showed me herself.

"I don't like that word..."

I took me a moment, "What word?" I really didn't know.

"The 'C' word..."

"The 'C' word? You mean 'cunt'?" I didn't think I'd ever used that word around Lindsay.

"No not that one. The one you just used now..."

"The 'C' word?" I repeated. Lindsay just nodded.

And then it hit me! The 'C' word!

"Oh, you mean 'cock?'"

Again Lindsay nodded, "I don't like that word, or at least when you're referring to my little girl."

"Sorry babe, I had no idea. Have I used it before?"

"It's okay, just don't say it anymore. Okay?" I nodded. "I think maybe you've said it once or twice, but I don't like referring to her as that or any other form of the 'C' word," she explained.

"I understand babe," I really did. To me, it was just another affirmation of Lindsay's gender, "I'm sorry I used that word. I'll make sure I don't."

"Thanks Jay, it really means a lot to me. I didn't say you can't use it," she slyly smiled, "I just don't want to use it when you refer to my little girl."

"Huhhuh," I chuckled, "So do you want me to call it 'your little girl'?" Lindsay nodded, like a little girl agreeing to be a good little girl. It was really cute. "But your little girl is so big!"

"I know, we've talked about that!" She seemed quietly proud but more ashamed at the same time. After our little talk I realized I was grasping her the entire time we were talking. She was still as hard as a rock and leaking globs of precum. My hand was covered in her warm sex. It was well lubed so I proceeded to stroke up and down her full length. It was achingly slow, nearly spending 5 or 6 seconds in either direction before having to switch directions. That wonderful infectious smile came back and Lindsay closed her eyes once again.

This light foreplay carried on until Lindsay stopped me. She looked down to me and smiled, "Wanna take this to my bedroom?"

"Of course. How could I say no to the most beautiful girl?"

"Sweet, but corny..."

"But it's true, I'm not just saying it."

"Ha! You're just trying to get in my panties!"

"I think you're trying to get in mine!" I retorted playfully.

"Your panties?!" she laughed.

"No! Uh! Er!! You know!" I struggled to get out. We both started laughing hysterically now; it was getting out of hand.

After our fits of laughter, by now I had let go of Lindsay's little girl long ago, Lindsay got off my lap, still sporting a semi, still tenting her skirt obscenely. She stood in front of me and smiled, "So you still up for my offer?"

I took one gaze at her protruding cock, well in my mind I could call it that but out loud I'd respect her wish, and maybe over time I'd start calling it her 'little girl' despite it being the biggest thing I'd ever seen. Off track there... so I took one gaze at her cock and smiled, "Only if you're up for it."

"Of course I am!" she smiled and quickly spun around to show me her skirt-clad ass. She shoved it almost straight into my face and wiggled her butt, "Don't you want a piece of this nice ass!" Just as she said the last part her hand grazed over her skirt exposing her purple panties to me. They were these simple cotton purple pair of panties, bikini cut. I saw just enough before Lindsay giggled and straightened herself back up. Like it had never happened she spun around and faced me again with a huge smile, "Well?"

Who was I kidding? Yeah I wanted her ass and her body. She was my girlfriend, we were together, that's what girlfriends and boyfriends do. They share their love by making love with one another. I even kissed her cum covered lips, her cum! For crying out loud! I was ready, maybe not for everything, but I was ready to make love with my girlfriend, my Lindsay. All of that took half a second before I smiled and said, "Of course baby!"

She smiled and clapped her hands playfully. She took my hand soon after and we practically ran up to her room. Her skirt bounced the entire way up the steps and flashed her panties to me. It was so sexy; seeing her heart bottom and her long legs prance up the steps.

Arriving at her room couldn't have come soon enough, but we did. Just like her cheery self, Lindsay jumped up onto her bed on all fours like a dog. She made sure to still face away from me, causing her skirt to rise up and expose her under-things.

Her cock, I mean little girl, dangled low still semi-erect. Her scrotum hung low as well, enticing me with their swollen and no doubt starving-for-attention contents. Lindsay wiggled her butt at me which brought out a little laugh from both of us. "You know you want it!" she huskily said. I didn't have to say anything, she knew I wanted her. I knew she wanted me. I think everyone at school who knew us knew we wanted each other. I felt good about myself, not in a high-and-mighty sort of way more of a I'm-glad-someone-cares-about-me-a-lot sort of way.

I soon climbed on her bed with her, taking care of her stuffed animals. She saw me look at them and made a rather striking comment, "You know?" I looked to her, questioningly, "I used to use the teddy bear you gave me to do naughty things to myself." I looked to the bear and then back to Lindsay, "How, he doesn't have a cock..."

"Yeah I know!" she began to blush, "I'd put him under me and let my little girl slide between him and me. He was so soft, feeling my girl against him was unbelievable, I'd imagine you behind me, just giving it to me like I was the biggest slut. I'd imagine you exploding in me and then I'd explode all over my sheets. I couldn't stop myself after we broke up; I did it almost every night... sometimes more..."

It was really enlightening hearing my girlfriend confess her, slightly perverted and cutely sick, masturbation habits. I really didn't know how much of an affect I had on her since I was too focused on Barbie. And for that I felt guilty, I brushed Lindsay aside for some other girl that I had very few feelings for. And for what? Her cock? I felt disgusted with myself and nearly ran out of her room. Lindsay stopped me, as she spoke up, "What's wrong Jay?" she sounded really worried. She flipped around, so she wasn't so exposed and put a pillow in her lap. I tried to rid my thoughts of guilt.

"It's nothing babe..."

"I don't believe you, something's on your mind. Are we going too fast?" Tears began to form in her eyes.

"No baby, we're not going too fast," I rushed to her side and held her, "I was just thinking about how badly I treated you. And how I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you again." Her tears began to subside and she smiled meekly.

"I couldn't be mad at you! We moved too fast the first time. I should have been more patient with you after you found out..."

"No babe, it's my fault for not being able to accept you."

"How about this," she started, "We blame ourselves and call it even, how does that sound?"

"Yeah fine..." I sounded more depressed than I had hoped, "let's just get past this and get to the good stuff." I smiled at the end.

"Now that's what I like to hear!" Lindsay's mood quickly changed and she removed the pillow from her lap, exposing her 12 inch 'little girl' to me. It was still hard, maybe slightly less than full, but she was still ready and I assumed willing. She kissed me, it was a soft kiss. It wasn't lusty, it was loving, something I missed dearly.

The soft kiss evolved into lust after a little while and then quickly shifted to animalistic lust. I was on top of Lindsay, forcing her on her back. She held my face as I held her thin waist. Our passion was as high as it had ever been, if not more so since our time apart.

Soon our clothes were all off. Me above Lindsay naked, and Lindsay below me naked. My cock hung low and erect, touching Lindsay's. It was a surreal experience. I hadn't touched her like that since basically the first time we had sex. And here I was again, in her bedroom, about to make love with my beautiful girlfriend. I was so horny it took every ounce of strength to hold myself back from plowing into her right then and there.

Our making out soon shifted to me teasing her nipples. They were nice and soft at first but after a little stimulation they were hard like erasers. Her little nubbins stood up tall and proud atop her milky mounds. Lindsay kept moaning below me as my hands massaged her milk duds.

"Oooooohhhhhhh baby," she moaned. My stomach was against her hard crotch and I could feel the warm gooey droplets of precum oozing out of her cock. I made sure I paid special attention to each mound before my right hand descended down her smooth hairless body. My finger tips traced their way down her body, only pausing at her naval piercing. I played with her dangling jewelry. The silver, or platinum, pendant was a few inches long with a blue jewel at the very end. I tugged on it playfully causing Lindsay to giggle and sway with my efforts. Lindsay's long 'little girl' lay innocently along her belly and I tried to ignore it, not in a frightened or grossed-out kind of way, no, in a way to continue my teasing. Like I had mentioned before, I'd forgotten how long 12 inches was. But being right next to it, it looked massive. Her arcing cock rested just below her breasts. I gently ground my chest into her as I made my way down to her large scrotum. Again, like her cock, I'd forgotten how big her balls were. The two golf balls inside her sack looked so full. I liked seeing her wrinkled hairless sack. I touched her lightly, just grazing the skin. A small but cute shudder came from Lindsay. We didn't do this for too long.

Lindsay initiated what she wanted next by grabbing her legs and turning her butt up. She rolled back onto her back so her butt was practically in my face. Her pink hole was there for the taking. It was closed shut and smelled nice. She kept her legs apart as she moaned to me, "Eat me out Jay..."

I didn't hesitate one second. I dove my mouth straight to her love hole and licked her like I was a starving dog. It was Lindsay's hole, her love hole. I didn't care if she had a vagina or not, this was her love hole. I ate her out as if she had a vagina. I circled her hole a few times, teasing her. I grazed her pucker a few times as well, teasing her to no end. I finally stuck my tongue in her hole. I speared her again and again, fucking her with my tongue.

Lindsay squealed and squealed. She thrashed about making my life a little harder, but I'm sure I was making hers harder yet. Every once and a while her balls would flop into my face. Their warmth was refreshing and sexy. The big orbs would settle in my eyes and roll around a little before falling away, I'd miss their warmth.

I grabbed onto her upturned waist for support and ravaged her love hole. I didn't give it a second thought, it was her pussy, the only one she had. And I was able to eat her out just like any other girl. I made sure she was nice and slick before I was finished. I peered up from between her legs and saw her smiling, giggling face.

My Lindsay, I was the one making her happy.

My girlfriend.

My girl.

In that split second I was staring happily down at her, I finally felt relieved. It just felt right to be with Lindsay.

That split second was enough to catch Lindsay's attention and she opened her beautiful blue eyes. She still had her goofy smile on and I smiled back, I couldn't help myself. I gently gave a lick to her perineum, sending a sexy shiver down her spine. I smiled back again and let her waist down. She lay there on her back, hard as a rock, smiling at me and looking as innocent as could be. With a little glimmer on her stomach I saw a thin clear film. A string of precum trailed to the end of her penis to the glimmer on her stomach. She looked so feminine in her pose, lying there completely naked, vulnerable, but with a raging hard cock.

I slid right up next to her and we cuddled. Our naked cocks touched one another. It was oddly erotic. Again our sexes were together. I could never do that with Barbie in the same way. Well I could, but it wouldn't be the same. In this way, it just.

Felt.

Right.

My fat cock flopped to the side, along with Lindsay's long one. I held her naked body tight to mine, feeling the heat from her body and cock. I never thought of myself as a real romantic guy, but doing that felt romantic in a weird, but good, way.

Lying there, completely naked, vulnerable, in each others' arms.

We snuggled, cuddling, holding each other. We weren't even having sex but it was extremely erotic. I guess not rushing straight to penetration was building the tension. We lightly kissed each other, almost like little bites. But soon we were attacking each others' mouths. And finally making out full on. I held her gorgeous face with my free hand, as did she. It was mad passion, our tongues connected, our bodies connected. We were one, despite only our mouths connecting.

Soon enough the inevitable happened.

In the middle of our mad make out session Lindsay began gyrating her hips into me. I felt her cock sliding up and down my shaft. Both of our lengths glided along each other. We weren't lubed in any way so it was skin on skin, oddly hot. Not a moment later Lindsay's free hand left my face and I felt her soft smooth hand glide along my body until it met its goal. Her hand rested on both our cocks. Feeling her warmth down there was egging me on. My cock pulsed alongside hers and I noticed her giggle inside my mouth. She grabbed us both in one hand, having trouble wrapping her small hand around us both. My soda-can sized cock and her thinner snake squashed together. She did her best grasping us both, but it just wasn't working. She groaned in defeat. I simply chuckled.

We broke off, "I love you," she whispered.

I kissed her quickly before whispering a reply back, "I love you too Lindsay." We smiled to one another and touched foreheads. I looked deep into Lindsay's blue eyes, she spoke volumes to me without saying a single word. Her eyes searched mine, I hope I was conveying the same feelings towards her.

Hope filled her eyes along with...

A few tears.

"Baby!" I whispered gently, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing Jay, it's just... I love you ssssoooo much!" the tears began to flow again but she kept her whimpering down. I kissed her forehead, reassuring her, before I kissed her on the lips. We began making out again. The warmth of Lindsay's tears cascaded over my cheeks. It was hard for me to imagine what Lindsay really had to go through, and still goes through, to be a woman.

We made out like the horny teenagers we were. Our passion was absolutely insatiable. I knew Lindsay was more than ready now, she was gyrating her hips against mine. I did the same, though less pronounced. Before I knew it Lindsay was slowly jerking the two of us together.

I gasped at her touch which brought a smile to my lover.

The next thing that happened really brought my attention to what she was doing. Her hand left the two of our throbbing members and gently grabbed my hand holding her face. We held hands as she guided me down our bodies. She used my hand to trace her smooth body all the way down to her hip and left it there. She held me tight as I gently caressed her shapely hip. She purred in my mouth. But that was soon left when her hand guided me to between our cuddled bodies. Her breathing became more ragged, I wasn't sure why. I figured we'd share holding each other. But I guess Lindsay was really getting into it, that's not to say I wasn't.

Her hand let go of my grasp only to take my wrist. She held me firmly but lovingly. We were still madly making out and I could feel her heart racing as she guided my hand between our legs.

All of a sudden she broke away and looked into me. She wasn't smiling or showing any fear. My hand finally made it to its destination and she gasped loudly. She shuddered next to me as my hand gripped her long womanhood. Lindsay slowly closed her eyes as a soft smile appeared and reopened them. She sighed and gently guided my hand along her length.

The warmth of her womanhood was a feeling to behold. It pulsed in my grasp, I could feel her heartbeat. We did this for a few minutes, never leaving eye contact until she smiled and kissed me. The next thing Lindsay did was so arousing, but I didn't even do anything.

She grabbed my wrist and held me tight, while I still held her little girl. She looked down to watch her movements, and I'm assuming mine, but then brought her head up. She smiled to me as her whole lower body started to thrust through my hand. She held me even tighter as her girl sawed my hand. The warmth passed through my fingers, feeling every vein along her shaft, pulsing with desire. My semi quickly grew back to full mast as I peered down to what we were doing, together.

Lindsay's thrusts became more urgent, was she going to cum like this? Was I going to make her cum like this? Part of me wanted her to, but a part of me didn't, I didn't want her to finish too soon, before we really even started.

Soon she was frantic, animalistic in her thrusts; I had never seen her like this. Seeing her in the throes of passion like this was extremely erotic. I was seeing a side of Lindsay I didn't know about. I'm not going to lie, seeing her like this brought a shocking, and slightly horrifying realization to my mind.