My Only Talent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers

I shook and spurted, completely involuntarily until I was completely spent. Lara leaned down and hugged me, and I hugged her back. Then she lay down next to me and gently kissed my nipples, which made my cock jump again! She giggled. We giggled.

I must have fallen asleep, and I awoke to the smell of steaks cooking in a pan on her vented cook top. She had made a little salad and some asparagus, and the steaks were medium rare and perfect. We ate at the kitchen table and for the first time discussed Professor Lillehammer and the scene in his office. I told her about wondering what the Professor's wife would be like, and we laughed. Lara said she imagined either a wicked German dominatrix with a whip who played the professor like a fiddle or a little meek church lady who left his fantasies completely unfulfilled.

She told me about her family. Her father was an unusual combination of uptight actuary and high flying entrepreneur who had started ten different insurance companies. Five of them went broke, but five others were huge financial successes and he was approaching billionaire status. He was the classic obsessive compulsive type, always watching her and commenting on her every move as she grew up. He was so concerned with his privacy that he had two accountants and two PR firms whose only job was to keep him out of the spotlight by hiding assets to stay out of the Forbes 400 listing and articles each year. Her mother died of cancer when Lara was ten, and her father had never really been happy since then. She was an only child.

As I looked out the window, I saw a computer monitor pushed up against a window in a building about 3 blocks away. I squinted and just made out big white letters on the black screen "MORE RED LEATHER!" I asked Lara if she had a pair of binoculars, and she had some in her kitchen closet next to her stadium blanket. I pointed out the window to her and she focused in on it and then blushed bright red, but her Suzie said 'high excitement'. She shivered. "Master?" she said.

"Yes." I said.

Her eyes were downcast, her face was red, and she was wearing that irresistible little smile. "Would you please take me in my, I mean, your ass again?"

"On the table with the lights on?"

"Yes, master!" That's my girl! I was very inspired by her spirit, and her Suzie signal spurred me on!

I got back to the dorm after midnight, and gave my sore cock a little extra wash in the shower. I was supposed to meet Janet at 1000 and then we would walk over to the tailgating area near the stadium. I set my alarm for 0930. I hope they had good food at the brunch, because right now I needed sleep a lot more than breakfast.

It seemed like the alarm went off three minutes later. It was already Saturday! I combed my hair down from the pillow's ravages, dressed, and went downstairs. Janet was resplendent in her 'hot girl, team colors' outfit of deeply scooping and very tight white cotton halter top, tight jeans, team colors visor, and a team colors windbreaker tied around her waist in case it got cooler. Her red hair was set off by the white top, as were her freckles, as were her nipples, already perky early in the morning. She made my cock feel better already!

"You look fantastic! Football weather really suits you!" She smiled sweetly. We walked over to the tailgating area near the stadium. I took advantage of the opportunity to ping her Suzie a bit to figure out how far to take things tonight, and she was progressing well along the kinkiness axis! She wouldn't need it really rough the way that Lara did, but she did not want tonight's anal action to be tentative either! I decided on an in depth treatment. Don't worry, be happy! I was just going to relax and enjoy the game, then later tonight go for what I liked, and let her waning Suzie signal warn me if I went too far. But the day would prove to be full of surprises, as I would soon find out.

The big UDP logo cook tents and giant high tech BBQ pits on trailers were easy to find. Most frats just served a breakfast at their house on a home game Saturday, but UDP held to a higher standard. They wanted to be close to the game and convenient for their alums, and wanted their BBQ to be one of the most memorable things about their trip to the game. Ribs, chicken, brisket and turkey had been smoking on the mobile pit for more than a day, complete with wireless remote meat thermometers and HD TV displays of the meat cooking, and pots of pinto beans, green beans, and some other side dishes. It would start being served at 1030, and additional supplies would come off in 30 minute intervals up until game time. Other monitors showed 'College Game Day' and the other TV networks forecasts of the game results.

I asked Janet if she wanted to sit down and have me bring her a plate, and she laughed and said "No, silly boy, I have been on a liquid diet since yesterday morning! Just bring me a margarita. Do they have any oysters for you?" She giggled again.

I smiled at her as we merged into the food line with some other folks. "That just proves my theory! Always date the smart girls."

"What? Is that some kind of altruistic thing?" she asked.

"Not at all! Smart girls are always better in bed!"

"I thought men thought that dumb blondes were the hottest sex partners?"

"Only dumb guys think that. But smart guys know that the higher the IQ, the better she is in bed!"

Janet smiled. "I know that's true, but exactly how does your theory reach that conclusion?"

"Well, smart girls have more imagination and are more creative, so they give you more surprises and fun. And the really smart girls are also a little neurotic, which means they are also a little kinky, which always leads to some interesting things!"

I poked her in the ribs gently, but before she could reply, a strong alto female voice spoke from behind us in the line. "This seems to be an uncommonly wise young man, my dear. You are fortunate to have him!"

Janet smiled and bowed gracefully. "Yes, ma'am! I am training him to be a good one!"

The women both laughed at my pained expression, and she introduced herself. "My name is Dorothy, Dorothy Lillehammer." She was tall, with dark brown hair and light brown eyes that twinkled from a very pretty face. She was dressed in a mirror image of Janet's outfit: tight white pants, and a very tight orange halter top. Her breasts were larger than Janet's, and so were her nipples. Fall was such a wonderful time of year! It was warm enough for halter tops, but cool enough to make them interesting! And the professor had really done well for himself!

We introduced ourselves, and Dorothy looked at me sharply and with new interest. "Mr. Roberts! I think my husband has mentioned one of your projects in his class!"

I actually blushed, despite steeling myself against it. "Yes Ma'am." She looked at Janet and must have realized that she was not a six foot blonde. She actually winked at me. "Well it's very nice to meet you. I hope you two enjoy the game!" I had almost finished making up my plate, and Janet walked over to the line at the Margarita machine to get us a couple.

Dorothy leaned toward me while filling her own plate and whispered, "Your other girlfriend made quite an impression on my husband! Is she really a classic submissive?"

I smiled and thought in for a penny, in for a pound. "Actually she tried to dominate your husband. I think that was what he was responding to."

Dorothy looked thoughtful. "Really? Hummmm.... Well, he was sure fired up Thursday night!" I wondered if the professor was in for something a little different tonight. As Dorothy walked away with an exaggerated sway of her hips, I thought I detected some 'leaking' Suzie signals of sexual curiosity and excitement. It seemed to me that professor had really married well!

I saw my junior high buddy Ralph, a recent ESU UDP pledge, sitting at a table and he motioned us over. We sat with him and he introduced us around. The UDP guys were very interesting, and the conversation ebbed and flowed in fascinating ways. The BBQ was absolutely perfect, and the ribs were the best I ever had, and I thought I was a connoisseur! I went back for some more food and got Janet another Margarita, and before we knew it, it was time to head over to the stadium. As we walked over, Ralph invited me to come to a mixer at their house next Wednesday.

I told him my rule about school work on weeknights, and he laughed. "Given the curriculum at the old high school, I assume you are signed up for calculus tutoring?"

"Yes, and I am going to need every minute of it!" I said tiredly.

"Come to the mixer and I will hook you up with a guy who can teach you more in 30 minutes than 30 hours at the tutoring sessions! Plus we have all the calculus exams used for the last 15 years on file!" he smiled confidently.

"OK, I am going to hold you to that offer!"

The stands were hopping as we made our way to our seats in the student section. This was the last non-conference game against one of the Louisiana 'directional schools" and it was just one level up from a scrimmage. The visiting team got a big paycheck to let ESU use them as a final 'tune up' for conference play. Things went as expected. ESU was up 21-0 at the end of the first quarter and 42-0 at the half. The second half was mostly the 2nd and 3rd team guys jockeying for positions on the depth chart, and ESU won 66-14. Many folks headed for the exits in the 3rd quarter, but we stayed to the very end. Janet was still celebrating loudly each time ESU scored.

"Why don't you want to leave early?" she asked.

I smiled. "As long as you are jumping up and down in that top, I am going to watch!"

She seemed very pleased, and her Suzie liked it too! "Well, since my roommate Melanie went home for the weekend, maybe we should go to the room so you can see some cheers without the top?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Can do. Copy that! HUA! Roger, Wilco!" I smiled. We held hands and started walking back to the dorm. About halfway there, Janet stopped and said we should sit down on a bench because "we needed to talk". That is never good! I sat apprehensively and looked at her.

"I want to talk to you about Melanie."

I immediately got defensive. "I can't help if she hates me!"

She laughed. "She doesn't hate you. She doesn't hate all men. She hates her shithead ex-stepfather!"

I still felt trapped. "I thought you and Lou were helping her!"

She paused. "We are. We have talked to her and about her at length, and we have come up with a plan that we think will work."

"What does that have to do with me?"

She snorted. "You are our plan!"

"What! What can I do?" Melanie wouldn't even stay in the same room with me.

"Lou and I both agree you are a very horny guy, but there is nothing mean about you at all. You would never hurt Melanie if you could possibly avoid it, and you wouldn't ever make her feel bad about herself. We want Melanie to spend the night with you. We want you to take her virginity like you did mine!" That was NOT was I was expecting. "You seemed to know exactly when to slow down and when to move forward with me! It was wonderful! I want it to be that way for Melanie, too."

"I thought Melanie was gay!" Janet looked at me funny.

"She is actually bisexual in her orientation, but she is also a virgin. She had not been with a man or a woman. She says she is more attracted to guys than girls, but her stepfather really scared her badly. She actually trusts you more than any other male, because Lou and I both trust you."

"So she is willing to do this?" I was floored.

"Not yet. We wanted to get you on board before we talked to her about it! Will you do it?"

I thought about it. I was afraid there was a good chance Melanie would run screaming from the room and be scarred even worse than she was. "Maybe since Melanie is bi, we should make it a threesome with a woman?"

She sighed. "We talked about that. We don't want her evil stepfather to drive her to want to be with women only. We want her to have a good one-on-one experience with a guy, with you."

"Let me think about it. I just don't want to be accused of rape if it goes wrong."

"We thought about that too. Melanie is of age. We will make her sign a consent form to protect you."

"OK, I'll do my best for her if she wants me to." I guess I could be better tuned in to her than anybody else I knew, and take it easy and even call things off if she was really freaking out on me. "When do you want to do this? Where?"

"We have some ideas about that. We will plan some more after we talk to Melanie about it. And by the way, save all your ass lust for little ole' me! Melanie is not ready for that yet!"

I laughed. "What about Lou? I know she likes my roommate. What else did you talk about?"

Janet actually blushed, and her Suzie signal pulsed on some unfamiliar frequencies! She was hiding something, but maybe I could get to it later. Right now I knew exactly what I wanted to get to!

As we finished our walk back to the dorm, I was reminded of what my mother would often talk about as we left high school football games. Although she taught financial and intermediate accounting to junior college students, she was a frustrated philosopher, and one of her favorite theories was that football was the modern, ritualistic substitute for lots of old tribal activities, like war, and raiding another village to steal women! I thought about the mass of people streaming out of the stadium, and the pumped up ESU faithful yelling and strutting away from the stadium. I realize I was a little pumped up too, but not about football!

When we got back to the dorm, we both made use of the bathroom to clean up, and then Janet had me sit on the bed and said she was going to play cheerleader for a while, and then she would be the center and I could play the quarterback reaching for the snatch, or, ah, snap. Smart girls are definitely more fun, and I especially I like the way this woman thinks! She said she needed a few more minutes, and then disappeared back into the bathroom for about 30!

When she returned she looked a bit unhappy, but I sat back to watch and Janet portrayed the ritualistic deflowering of the jungle virgin that has been played out over the ages and still is performed in topless bars and strip clubs every night in America. Janet was much better looking than the average stripper and much closer and smelled better! She didn't have that much on in the first place, but she made quite a wonderful show of taking it off.

She wriggled out of those fabulous tight jeans and I was hit with a wonderful odiferous wave of perfume, perspiration, and a hint of pussy smell! Wow! She had on a pair of white cotton panties so worn and so tight that she must have had them since she was ten! They were white cotton, but so thin that her bountiful coppery red pubic hair showed through almost perfectly, as did the outline of her perfect pink and now almost red, pussy lips. I had a sudden vision of her wearing just the little visor, and life was good. She turned around and unhooked the halter in the back, but kept it supported with her hands in the front. She was dancing to the punk band that the local alternative rock FM station had on as an alternative to locker room interviews with ESU football players. The music had a driving beat but virtually no melody. Her Suzie signal was keeping time to the driving beat, and it was driving me right up the wall! She let the halter top drop to the floor, and another layer of Suzie signal hit me. She really liked being a stripper! Her nipples were like burning orange red coals on her freckled breasts and I enjoyed another wonderful wave of infrared heat, perfume, and her natural smell as it hit me right in the face!

She made eye contact with me and then executed a 180 degree turn and bent over at the waist, practically slapping me in the face with her ass, barely concealed as it was by those almost threadbare panties! I should have known they would say "Juicy" in red script letters right across the butt. So true! She bent over until she renewed eye contact with me by looking through her legs, and smiled one of those magic smiles that hypnotized me, even upside down. Sometimes you like a woman to be a little cruel, and she was. She dropped the top of those panties about and inch and then did a major league stripper move, alternatively straightening one leg and then the other and making her buns jump and bob in perfect syncopation! Then another inch, then another! Suddenly her ass and pussy was revealed as a blazing red gash of heat and pheromones and sticky sweet smells and just as suddenly I was merely a macaque monkey with a lizard's brain.

She put her legs close together and skinned those little panties down and stepped out of them. Then she bent all the way down and grabbed her ankles like they teach stretching in dance class, and as she bent so far over that her breasts almost touched her feet, her buttocks parted and I swear I heard angels singing as her little red rosebud and perfect pink pussy were again revealed! Her Suzie signal swelled and filled the room, filled my mind, became my world. I know I was supposed to play quarterback and slip my hands between her legs, but monkeys don't play quarterback, they rut! I did something that I had never seen any quarterback do. I jumped off the bed and fell to my knees and simply worshipped her perfect ass, putting my arms up between her legs and my hands on top of her thighs, pulling her center to me and running my lips and tongue back and forth like her backside was the perfect ear of corn! Tasty!

She must have approved of my improvisation, because she spread her legs even farther apart and put her right leg up about 12 inches on the horizontal braces of the chair that sat in front of her study desk. I moved directly under her and used my tongue to test and taste every inch of her delightful pink caverns, more excited than the most avid spelunker! She reached back and grabbed my ears and pulled me into her even stronger! Her liquid diet plan had been effective, because I got my tongue all the way up her ass and tasted only sweet wet perfect flesh all the way! I replaced my tongue in her ass with a finger and then tongued her pussy until I was rewarded with some sloppy drips as she came for the first time. Her breathing sounded like Darth Vader's, and I stood up and slammed my cock into her pussy, which was so wet and sticky that I effortlessly plumbed her depths on the first stroke. She came again almost instantly.

I was beyond thought, and pulled out of her and positioned my cock next to her little rosebud. I was amazed and how hot it looked to see my big (really average) cock next that tight (but wet with my saliva) little rosebud. She growled like a hoarse cat, and her Suzie signal growled like a lioness! I pushed in just a little and she drew in and held her breath. She pushed back against me, and Dr Valsalva, that ever helpful Italian I learned about in my research, helped her relax a little. I plunged in further and she shrieked, and then held her breath again. She relaxed a little more and I moved forward a little more. Her Suzie signal had been on hold, but now it played like a raspy trumpet with the mute taken off. She spoke for the first time, and it made quite an impression on me when she cried "Fuck me you fucking son of a bitch!" I think it was safe to say she was into it, and I lost all inhibition and plunged into her without reservation. She leaned over against the bed with her hands on the bed and her legs on the floor. I grabbed me a heapin' helpin' of buttock and fucked her ass deeply with slow strokes. I got even harder and bigger inside her and it felt like she was filled with hot butter inside. My monkey was in his element!

I had read somewhere that most women can't come from direct anal stimulation, but Janet wasn't most women! She came on about my tenth full stroke, and again at about number 25. I was in some kind of Zen fuck state, hard as a rock and not even close to coming. I moved her up onto all fours on the bed, put one knee on the bed and left one on the floor, and fucked her ass some more! It was a different angle and a different motion, and soon she came again. Then I lay back on the bed and positioned Janet in front of me, pulled up one leg, and entered her ass again. I hooked her leg with my elbow and spread her legs even farther, accessing a new angle and getting even better penetration, with less strain on my legs and back. I was beginning to think of this as my long term sustainable ass fucking position. I devoted myself to sensing her Suzie signal, put one had under and around her to touch her clit, and snaked my head around under her arm so I could bite the topside nipple nearest me, and then just tuned for maximum Suzie smoke! She was responding, and her Suzie was spiking. She came again, and then she pinched her own nipple, the one opposite the one I had in my mouth, and reached around with her other hand and grabbed my butt cheek. This wasn't in the Kama Sutra I had seen, but it was working for us.

conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers